Locker Room Dare Ch. 04

Story Info
Billy is initiated as part of the cheerleading team.
14.5k words
4.84
28.5k
61

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,434 Followers

Authors Note: all characters in this work in any sexual situation are 18 years old or older.

I'm listing this in the incest/taboo category because he ends up doing with his sister again, but there is plenty of other good sex with the cheerleaders as well.

Friday morning at school was as normal as it could be, given that there was a picture of my dick floating around, which had a lot of girls eyeing me. The rumor, that Jack wasn't going to play tonight because of me, had a lot of guys eyeing me too; though some in surprised admiration and some in anger. It also didn't help the looks I was getting from other students when any of the cheerleaders saw me. Without fail they'd come over and kiss me, usually on the cheek, but a few times on the lips. When lunch came, Allie caught up with me in the lunch line, and kept herself connected in a way that screamed "MINE! Hands off!"

Surprisingly I didn't really mind. In fact, I sort of enjoyed it. I'm not sure how Becky would take it, but it felt good to have her with me. Becky got her shot during class, keeping my hand between her legs, fingering her bare pussy, making me horny as hell. There wasn't practice, because of the game, so I gave Becky a ride home after school. Since her parents weren't home yet, we headed straight to her room, got undressed and I practiced licking her to climax, paying attention to how she tasted as her arousal grew. After she climaxed for me, I crawled up and pushed into her still spasming pussy. It only took a couple minutes before I was ready to unload. To my surprise, she must have felt I was getting close, and abruptly pushed me off her. She rolled me onto my back and turned to put her pussy in my face, her lips around my dick. She pushed her hot, sexy pussy to my lips and closed hers, around my pussy juice covered dick.

I groaned softly into her pussy, as she began sliding her lips and one hand up and down my slickened shaft. Up and down, she bobbed, her tongue teasing under my head and pushing me closer to climax by the moment. I was way too close to coming, to be able to do anything to her pussy, but groan into it and try to catch a breath when she moved enough.

"Oh damn, honey. You're going to make me come!"

"I know," she mumbled. Going right back to sucking me. It didn't take long for her to make me come in her mouth. My body bucking up at her as my dick pumped shot after shot into her mouth. She sucked every ounce of my juice from me, stroking me with her mouth while she suctioned. Only after I started to soften in her mouth did she turnaround and lay on me. She smiled down at me and lowered her face to mine. I wasn't sure if she had swallowed my load or if she still had it in her mouth, but when she pressed her cum covered lips to mine, I didn't feel like I could do anything, but return, what turned out to be, a long, very sensual, kiss.

"Why did you do that?" I whispered breathlessly, after she broke the kiss a couple minutes later.

"I wanted to see what you'd do." She whispered back, just as out of breath as I was.

"Okay. Why?"

"I wanted to see if you were just with me for the sex, or if you loved me."

"And?" I asked, giving her a surprised look.

"You didn't resist, even though you knew I still had some of your cum in my mouth. Hell, I could have had all of it in my mouth yet, but you still kissed me."

"And that tells if I love you?"

"Cosmo says it does. If you're not willing to kiss after me taking your load, then you really don't care about my feelings. You're just in my life to bang me and you don't really care about me."

"But since i did?"

"You have what it takes to be a lover, not just a fuck buddy. Jack wouldn't have ever done that. None of the guys I've dated would. That makes you special."

"Thank you, I think."

"I want you to know, I'm falling in love. I wanted to tell you before tonight. Well, my mom says I am anyway, and the kiss test says it too. I wanted to know if you did before I told you I did."

"Okay, why tonight?"

"Just something I heard."

"Such AS?"

"You'll Just have to wait. I promised not to tell."

"Okay," I answered with a shrug. We kissed and snuggled a little more, before we got dressed and I left, wanting to be gone, before her parents came home.

---o--

I showed up at school at the appointed hour, not sure what to expect. I hadn't ever thought about being part of a cheerleading squad, let alone thought about what it would entail. Getting dressed out was going to be a new experience, since it was in the girls' locker room, with all of them there. If I was expecting to see them all naked, when I walked into the locker room, nervous as hell, I was anything but disappointed. All eight girls were completely naked, standing around, clearly waiting for me to arrive. They all stayed naked, sitting or standing around to watch me while I stripped. I'd seen little glimpses of some of the girls, and everything of a couple, like Rosanne and Jenny Becker. But I'd never seen any of Julia Liou's hairless petite Asian body or Samantha Aberdeen's big tits and blonde bush. Now, I was getting to see every bit of all of them. While a couple seemed to be a little more shy, than the others, a couple seemed to relish in watching me strip, even teasing their own bodies a bit while they watched.

"Okay girls," Malissa said after I'd finished taking off my briefs. I was caught completely off guard, as four of them grabbed my arms and pulled me to one of the benches. "If you're going to be part of the squad, you need to be initiated. Usually, we take turns sitting on the new girls' faces, while we finger them to climax, but since you don't have a pussy, well, we're going to have to do things differently." Malissa said, as the girls pulled me down onto my back on one of the benches. Malissa leaned down to put her face next to mine, she whispered in my ear, "Just enjoy it, I promise you won't get hurt."

Samantha stepped over my head, as Malissa stepped back away from me, and looking between Samantha's legs, I caught sight of Allie, stepping over my pelvis, before Samantha lowered her pussy toward my face. "Oh damn," I groaned, as Allie stood over me, rubbing my dick with some kind of warm, slick lotion. "That feels good."

"Don't worry, it'll feel even better in a moment." Samantha said, as she settled her pussy over my face, but then I could feel Allie slide down my slick shaft, only moments later, at least I think it was Allie. I couldn't see to be sure, but it felt like her. She began to ride up and down, as Samantha ground her pussy lips on my mouth and chin. I stuck my tongue out and she slowed her grinding to let me lick her velvety soft pussy lips. I wondered how long I was supposed to lick her, hoping I was going to get to taste a few more of them before I came in Allie. I found Samantha's clit and began concentrating on it, as Allie began to bounce wildly on my fat cock. Up and down, she pounded, while I licked and teased Samantha closer to climax. I could feel Allie's hands begin to tremble where she had them resting on my chest for balance, and moments later her she slammed her pussy down my shaft. She sat on me, shaking and trembling, her pussy squeezing and spasming around me as she climaxed, surprisingly quickly. I'd felt Allie climax a few times now and it was enjoyable to know I was making her come, but I wanted Samantha to come too, and concentrated on her hard, sensitive nub.

Samantha apparently was more excited than I'd expected, and not long after Allie came on my dick, Samantha came on my face, shuddering and jerking as she leaked her juices down, onto my face. I'd have loved to watch more, but someone pulled a pair of women's underwear over my head to act as a blindfold. I wasn't sure whose they were, but they smelled damn sexy and were only partly effective as a blindfold. Samantha stepped off, from over my face and another pussy replaced hers. I could just see enough around the supposed blindfold, to guess it was Julia. I'd just started licking her, when Allie lifted off my dick. I wasn't at all sure how this was going to work, when I felt another pussy slide down my still rock-hard shaft. It was distracting to what I was doing to Julia, the pussy stroking up and down my fat shaft while I teased Julia, but damn this was one hell of a way to get initiated! I continued to lick and play with Julia's hot pussy until she climaxed, feeling whoever was on my dick, still riding up and down on me. I could see some of Rosanne's coco colored skin as a new pussy took over on my face.

"Come on Billy, make me come." Rosanne whispered, while whoever was on my dick, began to orgasm, causing her to start bouncing wildly up and down my rigid pole, threatening to make me come with her.

I knew, that once I blew my load, that the fun would be over, so I tried to concentrate on Rosanne's pussy, while the girl on my dick finished climaxing and stopped riding me, thankfully just sitting on me for long seconds, giving me a chance to let my body slip away from the orgasm that was building. Rosanne used her thighs to clamp on either side of my head for a few moments, squeezing her soft thighs against my cheeks and ears, probably to cover the sound of something happening they didn't want me to know about. I hoped whatever it was, wasn't going to hurt. I knew it wouldn't, when I felt a new pussy slide down my dick and Rosanne released her thigh grip, allowing me to go back to licking her.

I don't know who was on my dick, but I could feel my head hitting the end of her depths before her bare ass could slap my thighs. She was incredibly tight, I was thankful they had lubricated me with that slick liquid between pussies. Up and down she bounced, her moans and gasps growing louder by the moment. When she came, she came hard, her pussy gushing juices all over me like a hose, spraying all over my pelvis, stomach and chest. I'd felt Becky squirt on me, and watched Allie do it on the ground. I'd had Julie spray me all the way to my neck, and even felt my mom squirt around my dick. Whoever was on my dick was having one hell of a climax as she continued to bounce on me, my sliding shaft drawing more long gushes of cum from her. The only problem was, I was getting damn close to coming, when whoever it was started to climax on me. Having her bouncing wildly on me while her pussy gushed copiously around my fat shaft, was sending me into overload.

I groaned and grunted into Rosanne's pussy, as I started to come with the girl on my cock. Over and over my body jerked, as I pumped cum into her, only to have her squirt another long gush, of her own juices, out onto me. By the time my body had emptied itself into her, I was left momentarily exhausted. The pussy on my dick pulled off and I had no idea what they'd do next, now that I'd fired my load and was going to have to recharge before anyone else could ride me. I wanted to make sure Rosanne came, and concentrated on her clit while someone began to lick and tease my softening dick. I was having trouble keeping my attention on Rosanne, due to the expert sucking job on my dick, when Rosanne started to climax, almost drowning me in her juices.

"Welcome to the team Billy." Malissa said, as Rosanne pulled off my face, and she removed the panty blindfold. Rosanne was the only one still naked, besides me. "One last little prize for our first and only guy. If you can guess who you filled, you can have me after the game, as long as you want to, well, as long as you can keep a hardon that is. But you have to figure out who it was. If you guess wrong, well, next week we get to tease you even more."

"How am I supposed to figure it out?"

"That's the game. You wanna play?"

"Why not. You girls already tease the shit out of me. How much more can you do it?"

"Sweetie, you have no idea." She laughed. "Come on girls. Let's let him dress!" I wanted to shower, but there wasn't time, so I dressed with Rosanne, both of us smelling like sex, and the whole team ran out to the field together. I got a LOT of looks from the stands, but people seemed to figure out what I was doing with the team, once they saw me catching the girls, after they made the pyramid and on some of the bigger flips that they had practiced with me the day before.

"Tomorrow, we're teaching you some new moves to do with us." Malissa said quietly. "I have a few ideas, if we can teach you a few tumbling moves to do. You game?"

"Why not?" I answered. They did the pyramid again at half time and then I really didn't have anything to do until after the game. When I wasn't helping catch, I spent my time sitting on the bleachers next to coach. She said surprisingly little to me during the game, which struck me as unusual, given how much like sex I had to reek of. But it left me plenty of time to think and watch, and try to guess who'd I'd unloaded inside. During the pyramid I had a chance to see all the girl's crotches, and I didn't see one wet enough to think she was leaking my cum, and I know I had unloaded one HUGE load into her. It was well into the third quarter when I realized that coach was sitting with one of her hands almost always between her legs. It got my curiosity piqued, and I started watching more closely. That's when it dawned on me. The crotch of her pants looked wet. In fact, the only crotch on the whole squad that looked wet was hers. But that was impossible. No way she would allow that to happen! No way she walked in and fucked me in front of all the girls!

"Well?" Malissa asked, as we walked to the locker room after the post-game celebrating was done.

"Well, what?"

"You ready to guess? Ready to take a chance? I mean, all you have to lose is a lot of teasing, right?"

"How much more can you guys tease?"

"How about see though panties and crop tops that are barely long enough to cover our nipples?" She asked with a laugh. "Or maybe, one piece jump suits that don't show anything!"

"That wouldn't be a tease, that'd be mean."

"Well, what do you suggest?"

"If I guess right, besides getting to fuck you, I want you bare bottom, all next week at practice."

She raised her eyebrows. "Really? You want me bare bottom? Do I get to wear anything?"

"Your cheer skirt, without the shorts."

"Okay. My cheer skirt without shorts, but if you're wrong, you have to do the same."

"The same what?"

"Wear my cheer skirt without the shorts to practice. Think you're sure enough to risk that? I can already see you walking around, your hard dick wagging back and forth under the hem of my skirt, your dick staying hard because of all the looks at our pussies and tits. Yeah, I can already see it."

"Well, I was sure...but now; well, that's a big risk."

"It is, isn't it. But hey, the skirt was your idea, wasn't it?"

"Well, okay. I'm game. There was only one crotch wet enough, to be leaking how much I came. But I'm having a hard time believing it was her."

"Oh? Well, it's still up to you if you want to guess or not."

"It had to be Coach Song." I said, fairly confident in my assessment.

"That's a good guess. You're right that she was wet enough, but then, that isn't the only way to get a wet crotch. Just so happens that she had a little side bet with me. She bet me, that you couldn't last more than two girls, before you came. You lasted three. So, she had to wear the egg."

"The egg?" I asked in confusion, the fact that I had lost not quite sinking in yet.

"Yep. It's a little internal vibrator. You put it in and someone controls the remote," she said, pulling the skirt up so she could slip her hand into her shorts. She pulled out a little remote control. "Just so happens, she spent almost all game with it turned on, her trying not to climax in public. And also, making her crotch very, very, wet."

"Shit. I guessed wrong?"

"You did."

"Then who was it?"

"The shyest of all of us. Ronnie."

"Oh shit. I didn't think she'd have even sat on me. She was practically hiding behind you guys when I walked in."

"You're right. You see, that was her dare. To sit on you and ride you until you came."

"But she didn't have a wet crotch on her shorts. I don't get it."

"I cheated. She put in a tampon right after!" Malissa laughed. "it's going to be so much fun watching you wear a skirt next week!"

"Damn." I swore quietly, as we walked into the locker room. The girls that were ahead of us were already undressing and heading to the showers. Malissa and I stripped down and I walked in next to her, my hardon wagging side to side with each step.

"I just have one more question." I said, as I turned on a shower head and stepped under it.

"Shoot."

"You said coach was supposed to not climax. Now that I know what was happening, I'm pretty sure she climaxed, at least once, maybe twice."

"Three times actually."

"So, what was the bet? What did she lose?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see coach behind me, completely naked. Malissa leaned to me and whispered. "She has to let you fuck her, until you come, in her pussy, once for each climax she had out there."

"I hope you're as good as they say," coach said with a little frown. "Because we have our work cut out for us." She took my hand and pulled me from the shower. She held my hand and pulled me through her office, into the dark practice gym and to the equipment room. She punched the code into the security lock on the door, and led me in, closing it behind us. "This should give us some privacy."

"She's serious?"

"Of course, you like dares. That's what got you into this to start with. Well because of that, all the girls had to take at least one dare. Mine was to let you come in me once for each climax I had out there in public. If I could keep from coming even once, then Malissa was going to have to pay off. But I underestimated just how much stimulation the little vibrator she picked could have inside me. I know you've wanted to fuck me since that first night. So I'm all yours until you come three times," she said, as she moved to the pile of mats and climbed up onto it. "Now, I know you already had sex in here once, but maybe I can teach you a new thing or two. What's your favorite position?"

"I don't know that I have one."

"Well, why don't we find out then." She held a hand out and helped me climb up with her. She coaxed me to lay down on the pad and then crawled over me, holding herself on her hands and knees. "I think you're already as turned on as I am, so why don't we forego the usual warm up exercises and get right to fucking." She whispered, as she reached between her legs for my dick. She lifted me and aimed me at her pussy as she rubbed my head between her lips. "You are so big. I couldn't believe how fat you felt, when Jess put you in me." She whispered, as she slowly pushed back, forcing my cock head into her, already sopping wet, pussy. "Oh my God, yes." She moaned, as she held herself on her hands and knees and began rocking herself, to and fro, her tits swinging under her chest between us, my cock pushing further and further into her, with each rock. She soon had me fully driven into her hot, wet confines and then began rocking on me to take my full length in and out.

I could feel my cock nearly slip from her with each stroke, my head just barely held inside her, as she expertly stroked my shaft. "Oh damn, that feels so damn good! I don't know how long I can last with you doing that."

"That's the idea." She whispered. "You come when you're ready. I've already come three times tonight, so any more are just gravy. But you, I have to get you off inside me three times, and if we don't finish tonight, I have to give you more chances, until you do."

"Alright," I whispered back, shifting my gaze to watch her swinging tits. In and out I slid, her pussy stroking and teasing me unbelievably, as I worked in and out of her. Her rocking was just off rhythm enough to keep the stimulation growing, each stroke feeling slightly different. Either longer, shorter, tilted a little or something else. She pushed down onto me stroking me deeply into her, her bare ass slapping my body with each stroke. I was glad that I'd already come twice, otherwise the incredible, constantly changing sensations, would have already thrown me over the edge. The way she fucked was something I hadn't ever felt before, and it was going to make me come, long before I wanted to. It was a fantastic fantasy come true, and I didn't want it to end, but there was no denying the inevitable. She was just too damn good. "Gonna come." I groaned softly, when I knew I couldn't hold it back any longer.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,434 Followers