Locker Room Dare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"Good, let me feel it. Let me feel you coming in my hot pussy. Let me feel your fat, young cock, filling me with your cream." She moaned softly, as she continued to rock on and off of me. "That's it! Give it to me!" She gasped, as the first surge of cum lanced up into her pussy. She pressed herself back, forcing me fully into her as my cock jerked and shot into her, her whole body gently trembling as she came along with me. "Mmmmmmm. I didn't expect that. Such a powerful orgasm, makes me think you really liked what I was doing."

"I did." I panted, my body still occasionally jerking as my dick leaked deep inside her. "It was really different."

She smiled. "I'm glad you liked it. Now, let's see what it takes to keep you hard." She gently wiggled herself on my dick, stroking up and down gently while moving her butt side to side. Disappointingly, I slipped from her pussy as I softened. "Not to worry. I know exactly what this needs." She crawled back down my body and lowered her face to my softening dick. She giggled softly and licked up my shaft with her tongue, teasing me with the tip of it as she looked up at me the whole time. "Yummy. I used to love the taste of cum. I don't get it nearly as much any more."

"You used to taste it more?"

"I did. Lots. I love the taste. I love the taste of fresh pussy juice too."

"You and Jessica?"

"Me and Jess. We play when we feel inclined, which is a lot these days. Lord knows what I'd do, if I didn't have her pussy to play with. Maybe take one of the girls home. I bet I could have some real fun with Rosanne. That sweet looking black pussy is just begging to be licked. When I walked in and saw you licking her pussy, I was sooooo jealous. I wanted to just kneel down and help you. Did she taste good? I heard her come. Did she give you a nice wet climax?"

"Oh yeah." I answered, remembering the taste of her pussy. "We did it in here yesterday too, she and I."

"Right here? Ohhhhh I wish I would have known. I could have joined you. Would you have liked that? Watching me licking her pussy, while you fuck my hot little cunt? I bet you would. You seem like the kind of guy, that doesn't mind being on either end of a woman."

"Oh damn," I groaned, as she closed her lips around me and pushed her face down my surprisingly, already hardening, dick. She pushed my head all the way into her throat and bounced her face on me half a dozen times before she pulled her face off of me, gasping for breath.

"Fuck yes. You're getting hard already. You must like the idea of me playing with you and that sweet young black pussy." She asked softly, as she stroked my saliva covered shaft. "I bet you'd love to fuck her hot black cunt, while she licked me, or would you rather watch me lick her, while you fucked me from behind? Yeah, I see that look. You want to take me from behind, don't you? Stuff your hard pecker into my hot cunt and plunge into me, until I scream for you? I'd even let you fuck my tight little ass, but I promised to take all three in my pussy. Or do you still like missionary? It can be fun too, watching my tits, while you pump in and out of me? What's your pleasure?"

"I wouldn't mind taking you from behind."

"Good boy." She said softly, moving to give me more room to move. I got on my hands and knees, and she moved to put her butt right in front of me. "Okay Billy, give it to me. Let me have the whole thing!" I aimed my dick, hard, but not fully engorged yet, at her pussy and then pushed it into her in one quick thrust. "Ohhhhh!" She gasped. "Fuck yes, that's a good fucker. Take me, take me all the way! I bet you can make me come again too. You want to see and hear me come again? Hear me scream your name while you make me come?"

"Fuck yeah!" I grunted, as I started to plunge into her, driving my dick in and out of her. I was thrusting hard, my cock pushing all the way into her, until I could feel my head drive against the end of her wet depths, and my hips slap her bare ass.

She moaned as I drove into her, clearly enjoying how it felt to have me pumping in and out of her. "Did you like seeing Jess and me making out in the shower with you? Did that turn you on?"

"Oh yeah." I agreed, with a grunt as I held onto her hips and drove myself in and out of her.

"Do you like watching women make out like that? Does it make you want to walk over and just join in? Feel us both pressing our sexy bodies against you, kissing you and feeling your cock. Mmmmmm. I can almost imagine you sticking your fingers into her hot wet pussy, while you fuck me. I wish she was here. You could watch me eating her pussy while you fucked me. She so loves having her pussy licked. Oh yeah, you do like that, don't you. I can feel you growing even thicker inside me. Getting harder and harder. Damn. You might just make me come again with that thing. It feels so good. Almost as big as Jess' big fat dildo. She loves to push it in and out of me, while she's licking my clit. She can make me squirt so hard with that thing. Do you know how to make a woman squirt?"

"I think so," I panted.

"Have you made that sweet little thing you're fucking, Becky, squirt for you? I bet you have. I bet she can give you a real shower. Do you want me to squirt for you? Spray my sexy pussy juice all over you? Will that make you come?"

"Oh, shit yeah!" I groaned. I reached around her thigh like I had done with Becky that day, my finger slipping between her lips to find her clit.

"OH SHIT!" She gasped, as my finger found her clit and stroked across it. I started sliding my finger up and down her slit, in time with my strokes, plunging my cock into her, as I stroked her clit. I could feel her pussy squeeze around me after a few short minutes, I could tell she was going to climax again for me. She arched her back down, changing the angle of my dick inside her and then she moaned loudly. "Oh God Billy, come for me. Come in my hot pussy!" Her whole body started to tremble and then I felt it, her pussy spraying all over the mat below us and out between my legs. Her body shuddered and spasmed half a dozen times, making a huge puddle on the mat, before my dick finally let go. Her pussy was still spasming around me when I started pumping my second load into her. I held myself deep inside her, as I softened, both of us panting to catch our breath.

"I think we used up this spot. She said I had to take you three times, but she didn't say how long it could take or if I had to do it all here. How would you like to take a break and meet me someplace special?"

"Someplace special?"

"Trust me, you'll love it." She said, as she pulled off me. "Boy did we make a mess. You are going to have such a cleaning job on Monday. Let's go rinse off and get dressed."

"Sure." I agreed, crawling off the stack and waiting for her to join me.

It only took a few minutes for the two of us to rinse off, in the otherwise deserted showers, and dress. She handed me a slip of paper from her desk that had an address, and then admonished me to go out the locker room door and she would meet me there. I had no idea where this was exactly, but google maps didn't have any trouble. It was already past ten, when I pulled into the driveway of the little, single story home. I walked to the door and knocked, not sure who to even ask for. She just said she'd meet me here.

When the door opened, all I could do was stand and stare. Nurse Allen, Jessica, stood on the other side of the door; her light coco skin starkly contrasting the cream-colored mesh body suit she had on, that really didn't hide anything. Her tits looked incredible, her dark areola covering most of the front of each dark orb, her nipples, nearly black, poking at me through the mesh of the body suit. She held a long-stemmed glass of wine in one hand and stood staring at me, as much surprised to see me, as I was her.

"Billy!? This is a surprise." She finally said.

"Uh. Miss Allen! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything."

"You haven't, yet. What are you doing here?"

"Um, coach asked me to meet her here."

"Grace? Really? That IS interesting. I was just sitting here relaxing waiting for her to show up. I guess now I know why she's late."

"I, um. I can go. I didn't mean to intrude or anything. I'm not even sure what exactly I'm here for."

"Oh, trust me, I'm quite sure I do. Come on in. I'd be willing to bet she'll be along shortly." She said, pulling the door open farther and motioning, with the hand with the glass in it, to come in. I stepped inside, feeling a bit awkward. "So, tell me Billy, just how did she arrange this?"

"I'm not sure how much I should say. I don't want to get her into any trouble."

"Trust me, there isn't anything you can say that would surprise me. The two of us have an, um, intimate relationship, as I'm sure you've figured out. So, you can tell me anything."

"Well, she lost something called an egg challenge and she had to make me come in her, three times."

"The egg challenge, seriously? At school!? She is daring." Jessica said with a laugh, as she took my arm and gently guided me to the sofa in the living room. "You said she had to, post tense. Does that mean she's accomplished that task?"

"Um. No. We sorta did two."

"You sorta did, or you actually did?"

"I guess we actually did." I said, blushing and looking at the floor.

"Why don't you sit down. You're old enough to drink, would you like a glass of wine?"

"I don't think I should. I mean, I don't usually drink."

"Probably a good idea. How about we get you more comfortable?" she said, putting the glass on a small table. She reached for my t-shirt and started to pull it out of the waist of my pants. "If she's planned on meeting you here, she's planning on making that third one happen, and maybe more. So, we might as well take these off and start warming you up from the cold outside." She said softly as she pulled my shirt up.

"I'm not sure what she intended."

"I know what we planned. Having a sweet, young boy, with a really big, hard, sexy dick is just icing on the cake." She said, as she started to work on my belt. "Feel free to touch, if you want. You're going to get to, sooner or later, anyway."

I heard a door open and then saw Coach walk in from the kitchen, apparently having come in the back door. "I see you're getting started already?"

"How could I not? Billy here says that you told him to meet you here, I can only assume that you planned on adding him to our evening's fun?"

"I let Malissa talk me into that stupid egg challenge. She had a new one that vibrated even more than the last one. Fuck, I climaxed three times during the game, right out there on the bleachers. God, it was so fucking hard to not let it show." She said, as she started taking her dress off, the only thing she had on besides her shoes.

"I can imagine. Three times, huh? That little minx is a pack of trouble, isn't she?"

"She has kept things interesting." Coach said, as she dropped the dress the same time my pants were sliding down my legs. "But damn she's fun in bed, isn't she?"

"She is that." Jessica agreed, as she squatted down in front of me.

"Billy, is there someone you should let know you won't be home tonight? A parent or something?"

"You want me to stay the night?" I asked in surprise.

"I think it'd be alright if you did, don't you? You could just say you're staying at a friend's house. I'm sure your parents would understand."

"Yeah, I think I can do that," I agreed. Jessica pulled my phone from my pants pocket as she stood back up, my pants in her hand, now that she had them off my bare feet. I used the phone to text my mom that I was staying at a friend's house and then Jessica took my phone back from me.

"You don't mind if I hold onto this, do you? It wouldn't do to have you take pictures of us, or anything like that, if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, sure. I wouldn't do that anyway."

"Just have to be safe." She said, as she pushed me back onto the sofa. She reached to her neck and pulled on the end of a small ribbon, the bow holding the neck of the of the cream-colored, mesh body suit closed. She spread the neckline and pulled it out over her shoulders, the gap down the front between her tits I hadn't even noticed, spreading wider as she material stretched out. She pulled it down her arms and body, slowly removing the only thing that had been between her bare coco colored skin and mine. She eased the body suit down over her waist and then pushed it down her legs while Coach stood near her, removing her dress. It was hard to decide who to look at as they both stripped in front of me. In moments they were both as naked as I was. Jessica stepped to me, straddling my legs before she crawled onto the sofa over my lap, facing me. She reached down and found, my already rock-hard, dick and grasped it. "I've been sitting here all evening, playing with myself, waiting for Grace to get here. I'm soooooo fucking horny right now. How about you let me get you all warmed up for her?"

"I'd think he'd enjoy that. But save his load for me, then you can lick it from me, while we get him hard again." Coach whispered, as she knelt on the sofa next to me.

Jessica didn't answer, but rubbed my mushroom head between her lips, spreading her juices around my head and her own lips. She lowered herself slowly, slipping the tip of my engorged head, into the entrance of her depths, and then slowly let her weight press against me. "Sooooo fat." She moaned, as the pressure built on my head and then, suddenly, changed as I slipped inside her. "Oohhhh yesssss. God damn, this is going to be so much fun!" She moaned as coach, on her hands and knees leaned her face to Jessica's. The two of them kissed softly and erotically while Jessica sat on my lap with my hardon stuffed inside her. I felt one of coach's hands find mine and lift it, placing it on one of Jessica's tits. Then she fumbled for my other hand, drawing it to one of her tits. I sat there and kneaded both tits in my hands while they kissed, Jessica starting to rock her hips as the kiss dragged on longer and longer.

They broke the kiss and Coach turned her face toward mine and leaned to me. She pressed her lips to mine and began a long, wet kiss with me while Jessica started to slowly move up and down on my lap, stroking my cock in and out of her tight pussy. "You like how she feels?" Coach whispered as she broke the kiss to catch her breath, her lips still brushing against mine as she talked.

"Uh huh."

"You can do anything you want to her, except to come inside her. I want you to save that for me. Understood?"

"Sure."

"Now, she loves having her tits sucked on, why don't you show me what you know about doing that?"

I smiled. "Hell, yeah." I grinned as she pulled her face back from mine so I could see Jessica again. I already had one of her tits in my hand, and I moved my other from Coach back to Jessica. I cupped both her coco brown tits and, just like Becky had taught me, squeezed them both into cone shapes to push her nipples out at me. I'd spent a lot of time sucking and playing with Becky's boobs, which she really enjoyed, but Jessica's tits felt different. Her nipples were a bit harder and fatter, and her tits not as big and a lot firmer. Not that I minded. Hell, I was enjoying the attentions every bit as much as I enjoyed it when Becky rode on me. I squeezed Jessica's tits and sucked, flicked and even nibbled her hard nipples, drawing moans and gasps from her, as I changed what I was doing until she reacted in pleasure, just like Becky had taught me. Not too much of the same thing for too long. That was the one of the lessons. One of the many, very enjoyable, lessons she shared with me, while we were supposed to be doing homework.

"Ohhhh God damn. I'm fucking going to come!" Jessica moaned after almost ten minutes of her sliding up and down my shaft with her nipples in my hands and mouth.

"Let it happen. He felt sooo fucking good inside when I came, at least for a man that is." Coach said softly, before leaning toward Jessica and pressing their lips together. I watched Jessica ride up and down my shaft, while I sucked her left nipple, Coach kissing her erotically as her moans grew.

"I, um, I don't know how much longer..." I groaned, as I felt my body start to race toward overload with all the stimulation.

"Oh, we don't want that." Coach said softly. "Can you hold off a couple minutes more?"

"I can try." I groaned, as I leaned my head back and tried to think of anything else, but unloading into Jessica's pussy. It was a losing battle, that got even harder, as Jessica began to climax, her pussy squeezing me, as she bounced erratically on my shaft. I don't know what it was, but the change from rhythmic to more erratic had seemed to be a frequent trigger for my own climaxes, and this was no exception. "Oh shit." I grunted as my body jerked hard. I felt Jessica jam herself down hard on my dick, grinding herself against me as my body jerked and spasmed under her, pumping cum deep in her pussy. "Oh God! I'm sorry Coach." I groaned, as I panted for breath, my dick still twitching and jerking inside Jessica as it unloaded itself deep inside her.

"It's alright." Coach said with a bit of a disappointed frown. "I knew it was a lot to ask. But we have all night to get number three in me."

"You could tell her that we did it, Malissa I mean."

"And cheat? Oh no. I wouldn't ever do that!" Coach whispered. "Besides, if two sexy women can't get you hard again, I don't deserve to get it a third time."

"That's true." Jessica panted. "Fuck, that felt so good. It's been a long time since I felt that so deep inside me. It was so much better than what we did in the shower!"

"I know. We did it twice in the mat room. Jess, he made me squirt, like, shit, gallons!"

"He did?"

"Uh huh. I bet we can get him to do it to you. He's got some skills. That little piece of ass, Becky, has been teaching him damn good!"

"Really? You think we should take him to the tub?"

"That was my thought. We can get him all worked up again, and then see if he can give me that third one? I bet he'd love to watch us make out while he fucks me."

"I think that's a great idea. You go turn it on, I'm going to just sit here another minute or so and then bring him out."

"My pleasure." Coach said, as she climbed off the sofa and disappeared.

"Billy. I need to say something with her not here. I need you to understand. You can't ever tell anyone about this. Not what you did with her at school tonight, and definitely not what we're doing here tonight. Grace and I, we're lovers, but including a student, that can get us into more trouble that you can even imagine. I need you to promise; that you'll never tell anyone, not what we did in the shower, not what you and Grace did at school earlier and not what's happening here tonight. I need you to promise me that. You can't tell your friends, your girlfriend, your parents. No one! Do you understand?"

"I do." I nodded.

"In that case, we'll have lots of fun tonight. Things that the three of us can share, and will be our secret forever. Now, how about a dip in our hot tub?"

"Sounds like fun."

She climbed from me, our combined cum leaking from her pussy and down her legs as she led me to the back patio and into the dark night. Coach was already in the swirling, bubbling water when we got there. Jessica helped me in and then climbed in herself. I became a Billy sandwich between them, coaxing me to stroke and touch all over their bodies, including sticking my fingers into their pussies, as they teased me with their fingers and kisses. The two seemed to enjoy taking turns seeing who could give me a more sensuous kiss, in between their own kisses that is. It wasn't too long before my cock was rock hard again. Jessica stood up and sat on the edge of the tub, leaning back against the side of the house to support her back. Coach coaxed me between her legs and into her again. "Make her come again. Make her squirt like you did to me. But save your load for me. I need you to pump your cum into me one more time."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers