All Comments on 'Locker Room Dare Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly13 months ago

It just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Yes!

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. Just... wow!

The sex scenes with Melissa and Delila were both so special.

Delila especially was incredibly loving. It felt very special, even therapeutic.

I would love to have had a sexual experience with such a loving, kind woman.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Gets more intriguing and probably more problematic for our hero???

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

Awesome storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

cliqueggecliquegge3 months ago

loving this story line - please continue writing

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Great chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another stellar chapter. I really hope everyone stays out of trouble…well, the bad kind, anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for the chapter. I'm liking how you are developing this, as your characters have depth. I'm looking forward to see if/how Malissa will complicate things.

Cuckhub32Cuckhub323 months ago

I wonder there will be a next chapter or not!?

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[21.02.24]

An interesting and intriguing series so far!

A SEXCELLENTE series!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic storytelling by the author. As the geek Billy become less socially awkward, his story becomes more and more fascinating. This chapter has plenty of plot and plenty of sex, and both are so well-written that this reviewer has feelings of regret that it comes to and end as soon as it does. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES