Locker Room Dare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know I'm going to stay hard all practice long?" I asked back in a whisper.

She grinned without pulling her face from mine. "Trust me, you will."

"Is there something I should know?"

She giggled softly and then pressed her lips to mine, softly again. She kissed me for a few seconds and then moved her face only a few millimeters from mine. "Maybe, but then I don't want to spoil the surprise." She whispered, her lips practically brushing mine. She slowly pulled her face away, letting go of my now rock-hard dick. "Mmmmmm yeah." She turned and walked toward the locker room door, calling over her shoulder to Jenny, "Told you I could get him hard, before he even finished getting dressed!"

"She was right." Jenny said, as she stepped over from her locker. She stepped to me and took the skirt from me. She knelt down in front of me and held it out for me to step into, and then slowly slid it up until it reached my dick. With a little work, she was able to work the slightly too small waist over my hips with my hardon, and then settle it on my hips with my dick poking the front, not only out, but up, so that the skirt tried to flop back against my stomach, leaving me completely exposed. With a grin, she leaned her head toward me, and licked slowly up my shaft.

"Oh damn," I groaned, as she teased under my engorged head with her tongue. She licked and teased it for long seconds, the rest of the girls filtering past us and out of the locker room, until it was only the two of us left. She closed her mouth around my head and bobbed up and down on my shaft for several moments before pulling off.

"Fuck, I want to make you come in my mouth so bad. But if I did, I'd have a lot girls mad at me. I guess maybe we should go to practice. We have a new thing we want to show you."

"A new thing?"

"A new move. And I don't mean a new sex position, though I bet a few of the girls can teach you one or two." She said with a giggle, as she stood up. She took my hand and pulled me to the doors and out into the hallway, my dick sticking out completely exposed. Fortunately, there wasn't anyone in the short hallway, and I was soon safely inside the practice gym. I looked around at the girls and stood stunned. All the girls were dressed just like I was, wearing nothing but their cheer skirts, the t-shirts they'd left the locker room in, sitting in a pile on the floor. Every one of the girls stood there, with their skirts held up, letting me see that they too were naked under them, including Malissa. Jenny stood next to me and pulled her shirt off as well, freeing her huge DD tits and then stepping toward the girls and turning to face me. She pulled her skirt up too, showing off her light brown mat of curls and her fat meaty pussy. "It was the girls' idea. If you have to, we have to!"

"Alright girls. Enough flirting!" Malissa shouted. "Let's get to work. Billy, you and Sally come over here. I have something I want to try!"

I dutifully walked to where she was and let her explain. It wasn't a hard trick, having Sally basically stand on my shoulders. Getting there was interesting, since she was climbing onto my shoulders while I knelt down, leaving me looking up her dress right at her sexy little hairless pussy while I stood up. Once I was standing and we'd learned how to balance that way, Malissa got brave, and had Sally try to stand on my hands while I pushed her in the air. I wasn't very good at it, and we ended up only being able to hold it for a few seconds before my arms wanted to give out. As a compromise, Malissa taught me to throw Sally into the air with a little twist, allowing her to fall back down toward me, with her legs extended, as she spun in the air once. It took us almost a dozen tries, with Sally landing awkwardly on the mat, before we managed to get it where I could catch her, so she was standing in front of me facing the audience. The catch was done by me looping my arms around her body and letting her slide down the front of my body so she didn't land on the ground hard.

Sally was definitely enjoying this particular trick. Each time she came down, her body slid down the front of mine, leaving her landing on the ground with my hardon sticking between her legs, and my arms wrapped around her chest, one hand often cupping one of her tits.

"We'll try this again tomorrow. Sally, you'll need to wear the full suit tomorrow so we can see how it works. I'm afraid that Billy is going to accidently pull your top up."

"That wouldn't be very good." She said with a frown. "Maybe we should change it so that I end up facing him, just in case?"

"Not sure how that'd work. But we can try it once." Malissa agreed.

I lifted Sally on my hands, my arms feeling almost like rubber by now. I tossed her with less rotation and caught her against me as she came down. Her body slid down mine as I squeezed her to me. She came almost to a complete stop when my arms caught under her sexy little butt cheeks. I loosened my grip and let her slide the rest of the way down, her skirt pulling up as she slid down my body. I froze with her feet still a foot from the floor, my skirt pushed down by her body, my engorged dick now sticking up between her legs.

"Go ahead." She whispered, looking down at me. I let her slide a little further down, feeling her tight little pussy slide down my dick as I impaled her, her soft tits pushing into my face. "Oh fuck." She moaned, as I held her there, turning my head slightly, to let one of her hard nipples press to my mouth. I opened my mouth and let it slip in, and then teased it with my tongue while I held her. I felt her legs wrap around my waist, keeping her from sliding any further, my dick sticking several inches into her. She used her legs to start working her body up and down mine, sliding my dick in and out of her tight little Asian pussy. "Oh fuck! God this feels good. You have me so fucking turned on with all the times we've done this."

Up and down she moved, working me in and out only a couple inches, but it was more than enough, with her clit grinding against my shaft. As she moved her breathing got more and more ragged, her face flushed, little moans escaping her lips. "Oh God, oh fuck Bobby. Shit, you're going to make me come. Ohhhhhh Bobbyyyyyyy! Shit! OH FUCK!" she cried as her body started to tremble. "OH GOD BOBBYYYYY, I'm COMMMMMMINNNNNG!"

"Wooo Hoo! Go baby!" I heard one of the girls call across the gym, as Sally climaxed on my dick. Her whole body shook and trembled, as she held herself tightly against me, her big soft tits squished flat against my bare chest.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK YES!" She cried, as I grabbed her bare ass and started to lift and drop her on me, trying to push my own climax to fruition.

"Almost." I grunted, working my hips to try and fuck her as I held her. "Gonna come." I felt my cock surge a gush of hot cum into her pussy.

I heard Sally gasp and moan "Oh fuck yes," into my ear, as she clamped herself even tighter around me, my cock surging shot after shot into her. "Oh God, you feel so good in me."

"Holy shit." I heard Jenny say from behind me, as she laid a hand on my back. "Wanted him all to yourself, did you? Next time I have a hand on that cock, I'm going to fuck him, no matter what you say."

"HEY!" We heard a male voice shout, before Sally could respond.

Seconds after that there was a lot of feminine screaming. Sally unwrapped herself from me and stood hiding from whoever it was.

I turned around and saw two guys standing just inside the gym doors, Coach standing between them with her hands grabbing their arms roughly. "Ladies, look what I found peeking in the windows. Two peeping Toms."

"Honest Coach Song! We weren't doing anything!" one of them protested.

"Except looking in the windows. Trying to catch a glimpse of my girls?"

"Honest, no!" he protested again.

"Then just exactly what were you doing outside the gym door?" She asked, in a much too sweet tone, one that I had plenty of experience with.

"We um, we heard that West had to wear a cheerleading skirt to practice. We just wanted to see if it was true."

"I see, and did you get your answer?"

"We, um, yeah, we did." He said, "so we can go now?"

"Yes, you can go now...almost." Coach said quietly.

"Almost?" The second boy asked.

"Yes, almost. See, I have this arrangement with the girls. I protect them and they do their best for me. Now, I couldn't exactly have you running off and telling all your little peckerwood friends that the girls don't always wear school approved attire, now, could we?"

"We wouldn't tell anyone. Honest!" he protested.

"Now how could I trust two boys that were caught being peeping toms on my girls. Right girls?" She asked. The girls that all gotten their t-shirts back on, and were now standing in a semi-circle around the two boys.

"I don't see how we could trust them." Malissa said. "As soon as they're out of here, they're off to tell their buddies all about seeing the girls topless. Then tomorrow we'll have at least a dozen trying to do the same thing. No thank you! I think we need to make sure they don't run off and start talking."

"I agree. Any ideas?" Coach asked, with that honey sweet tone again. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I knew she already had something in mind.

"I say we tie 'em up and lock them in the mat room for a few days. By the time we get done torturing them they won't want to say anything to anyone." Malissa suggested. "I'm sure, between the eight of us, we can find two pairs of panties to use as gags."

"Not a bad idea, but their parents might miss them." Coach said. "No, I think we give them a little taste of what any of their friends will get, only worse, if they show up here. What do you think Malissa?"

"Other than tying them up and torturing them, what kind of punishment?"

Coach smiled a crooked little grin I'd seen before. "Boys, strip!"

"Huh?" the first one grunted. "Strip? As in take off our clothes?"

"Of course. You like seeing the girls half dressed, I think you owe them something equal, don't you?" Coach said nicely. Then her face went from smiling to stern and she snapped at them. "The two of you will strip, NOW!" The two boys looked at each other and then back at coach. "I'll give you to the count of five to get started. If you don't, I'll have the girls do it for you, and I'm pretty sure they'll do a lot more than just undress you."

She didn't have to start counting. The prospect of the girls doing, who knows what, to them got them both started undressing. They did it slowly, the girls all looking on. It took them a long time to get down to their underwear, but they went no further. "Well?" Coach asked politely.

"We undressed," One of them said.

"No, you only partly undressed. Girls, should we help them?"

"NO!" one of them almost shouted. "We'll do it." He hesitantly pushed his briefs down, exposing his flaccid dick.

"Well, that's pretty underwhelming." Coach said, as she looked over the shoulder of the one that had his underwear around his ankles. "You?" She asked the other boy.

"Yeah, sure." He answered, feeling a little braver now that his buddy was naked. He pushed down his boxers and let them slide to his ankles.

"Alright. Now, jack off for the girls. Show them what you're made of."

"Jack off?!" the first one squeaked. "In fr-fr-front of them?" he stammered.

"That's right. I'm sure you know how to do it, all you little perverts do. So, let's see it. Unless you want me to march you down to the principal's office."

"The principal's office?" the second one said, his eyes the size of saucers.

"Uh huh. Dressed just like this. I can imagine what she might do to a couple perverted young men that like to try and spy on the girls while they play with themselves."

"But we weren't!" the first one protested.

"Really? Now who do you think she'd believe. Two naked boys, or a teacher and eight girls all saying the same thing? Now, unless you wanna take that walk, you better get at it."

I'd seen the two of them around, but hadn't really gotten to know who they were. To be honest, there was something of a caste system in all high schools, and ours was no different. These two didn't even qualify as geeks. They were total gamers, spending all their time, even at lunch time, playing video games. They were even lower than geeks because they were considered as having nothing useful to add to any conversation. Most of the one's I'd met were socially stunted, and couldn't really engage in what we considered an adult conversation. In some ways, I felt sorry for them, being humiliated by Coach in front of all the girls. But then, that's pretty much what she tried to do to me, humiliate me.

"I think your cock is a lot better." Sally whispered in my ear, as she pressed her still bare tits against my back, having not had a chance to get her t-shirt and put it on. I felt her hand slip around under the little skirt and find my mostly softened dick. She stood behind me, playing with me, coaxing me hard again. "I wasn't done." She whispered. "I dare you to put it back in me."

"Here? Now?"

"Why not?" She whispered, "we're behind everyone. Who's gonna know?"

"You want coach to catch us doing it here?" I asked in a whisper.

"Kinda hot, isn't it? Having you fuck me, while she makes those two jack off? I bet I can make you come before they do."

"Kinda dangerous." I whispered, as she let go of my dick. She stepped around me and lifted the little skirt to press her bare ass at me. Her hand found my hardon and guided me back to her very wet pussy, sliding me easily into her depths. She found my hands with hers and pulled them around her to cup both her bare tits. I stood behind her, almost afraid to move too much, that we'd attract attention. Not that I was too worried about the other girls knowing, but I didn't want those two to know that I was having sex with the girls. I had enough on my plate without that becoming common knowledge.

I slid myself slowly in and out of her pussy, shifting one hand down under her skirt to stroke her hairless pussy lips. I liked how it felt, smooth and soft, as I stroked my fingers over her lips, my other hand still squeezing her big D cup breast. She covered her mouth to stifle a moan, as I let the tip of my finger work between her lips and stroke across her clit. Up and down, I moved my finger tip, stroking over and around her hard nub. She moaned softly into her own hand and started to move her butt up and down in time with my slow strokes, working my head in and out farther, than I had been doing myself.

I could see one of the boys had seen what we were doing, or at least had seen what they could in the gap between Samantha and Julia. I knew that one of her breasts was exposed and bouncing as we fucked each other. I saw Samantha look back at us, a little grin sneaking onto her face and she moved a little closer to Julia, blocking the boy's view of Sally's bouncing boob. She stepped back a little more toward us and then reached back, without looking, and found my hand holding Sally's tit. She pulled my hand down and slipped it under the back of her skirt, her intent clear. When she stepped back a little farther, I could finally reach between her legs and stroke my fingers across her pussy.

"There you go." She whispered, without looking back at me, my fingers having found her wet lips, and slipped between the soft, wet portions of her womanhood.

"Oh fuck." Sally moaned into her hand, as her pussy began to spasm around me. I felt her legs shaking and trembling as she began to climax, both around my dick and on my finger. I continued to tease her clit with the tip of my finger as she came, her juices leaking around my dick as I held myself deep inside her spasming pussy.

"My turn." Samantha whispered, pushing Sally aside.

Sally looked at me and then at Samantha and grinned. She stepped back behind me again, so the three of us were in a line, my body sandwiched between Samantha and Sally. I felt Sally's hand find my dick and rub it around on Samantha's bare butt. Sam took the hint and helped move to a position that would allow Sally to work my hardon into her pussy. Sam stiffened as my fat head pushed into her a couple short inches, and then slowly relaxed, as her body got used to my fat appendage. I slid both hands up under the shirt and cupped her breasts in my hands. Samantha's tits were only a little larger than Sally's, but were somewhat softer and sagged a little more, her nipples were also quite a bit bigger, and more sensitive, than Sally's. She had to stifle a gasp as I squeezed both nipples at the same time.

"This is taking much too long," Coach said sharply, "I think we need someone else to stroke these...these BOYS off. What do you think girls?"

"I think that's a great idea." One of the guys said. "I wouldn't mind having someone else stroke me."

I knew, as soon as he said it, that coach was setting them up. She had no intention of letting the girls stroke them. Her goal, was to make this as embarrassing as possible for these two, which was exactly why I didn't want her to see what I had been doing to Sally, and now Sam.

"You boys like that idea, do you? You like having someone else stroke you off?" She said, watching their faces grin. "Fine...turn and face each other. Right now!" She said, as they hesitated to move, both of them still holding their cocks in one hand. They turned to face each other. "Now, stroke each other."

"WHAT!?" the first one exclaimed. "I didn't mean that! I meant one of them!"

"Of course, you did. But why should you enjoy this. It's punishment, remember?"

"But that!? I can't do that. No way!" He protested, while the other guy just stood there like a statue, not sure what to do and too afraid to protest.

"We can always walk you to the principal's office." Coach said, with a shrug. "Doesn't matter to me, come on." She said, as she turned and started walking toward the door. She stopped and looked back at the two boys. "Well? Make your choice."

"FINE! We'll do it." The first boy said with a frown, before he looked at his friend. "Shit Doug. I'm not getting fucking thrown out of school, because you wanted to spy on the girls!"

"You think I do," the second one answered? "How was I supposed to know we'd get caught?"

"You both should have expected to get caught." Coach said, with a crooked little grin. "Now, I'm going to get something from my office. I'll be right back. When I get back, I expect to see some stroking happening." She turned and walked toward her office.

"Jesus, this is embarrassing." The first one said, as he reached tentatively for his buddy's dick.

"I think that's the idea dumbass!" the second one said, before taking a deep breath and reaching for his friend's dick.

"Oh God damn." Samantha whispered, as she wiggled her ass around, working my dick in and out only an inch or so. "You know, their dicks don't look all that bad, do they?"

"Not too bad." Julia whispered back, as the two started to stroke each other's dicks. "Nothing like Billy, but not all that bad."

"Kinda tempted to help 'em out. At this rate it's gonna take forever for them to come."

"What'd you have in mind?" Julia asked.

"You and me, do them from behind and see if we can hit each other with their cum shots?"

"Do 'em from behind?"

"Yeah. Like Malissa did to Billy that first day. Remember? Think we can hit each other's guy, with their cum?"

"I bet we can." Julia agreed.

"Think we should show em our tits, you know, kind of help them along a little?"

"Really? You want to show 'em our boobs? I don't know. I mean, isn't that what they're in trouble for? Trying to see our boobs and stuff?"

"How about we just pull our shirts up so they can feel our tits on their backs, but not let em see anything?"