Locker Room Dare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh. Sneaky! Okay. Why not? I don't think I've ever just jacked a boy off," Julia agreed.

"Never?"

"Uh-uh. I don't think I've ever jacked a guy off. I've sucked em off plenty of times, but just jacking a guy off? Could be fun," Julia giggled.

"Don't go away!" Samantha said, as she stepped away from me, pulling off my hardon and forcing me to slip my hands from under her shirt. The two walked toward the boys and each one stepped behind one of them. "You boys need a little help here? Seems to me that you do."

"Huh?" one of them grunted, trying to twist to look at Julia as she stepped behind him. "Help how?"

"Why not let us do this." Samantha said, as she pressed her body against the back of the boy, apparently named Doug. She wrapped her arms around him and reached down to his dick. "Hmmmmm. Feels a bit on the small side, but we'll see what we can do with it."

"Guess you're mine." Julia said to the other boy, as she stepped behind him. She pulled her t-shirt up before pressing herself to him from behind, squeezing her small boobs against his back. She grasped his cock and started to slowly stroke it, running her hand up and down its length. "Could be better. If you plan on ever having sex with a woman, you better learn how to use this thing, because you're never gonna win on size."

"It's not that small." He protested. Julia whispered something into his ear we couldn't hear, to which he responded. "No, not yet!"

"Hey Sam, Josh wants you to show him your boobs!" Julia said from where she stood behind him.

"Really? And of course, you're just gonna show this one..."

"Doug!" he said quickly.

"You're gonna show Doug here your boobs?"

"I might. You first!"

"Might?" Sam asked, as she gently stroked Doug's dick slowly.

"Yeah. I might. If you show Josh yours."

Samantha chuckled. "I thought you didn't want to show off your boobs!"

"Yeah, but I never said I didn't want to show off yours. This was your idea, wasn't it?"

"Guess it was." She said as she let go of Doug's dick and stepped from behind him. She pulled her shirt up and off and dropped it on the floor. She stood next to Doug and slipped her hands up under her tits and lifted both of her D cup tits, toward Doug's saucer sized eyes. "Like what you see?"

"Fuck yes." He grunted.

Sam chuckled softly, and reached a hand from her tit down to his dick. "Well, since I only have one hand, maybe you want to hold one of them?" She asked softly as she started to stroke his dick again. He reached a hand up to her bare breast and began to squeeze and kneed it. She looked over at Julia. "I dare ya!"

Julia rolled her eyes and stepped around Doug, so she was facing Sam. She pulled her shirt all the way off and dropped it on the floor. She reached down to Doug's hand and pulled one of his hands up to her little B cup boobs and then reached for his dick again. "Never let it be said I couldn't take a dare."

"Really?" Sam asked, letting go of her other tit. Without letting go of her guy's dick, she unzipped her skirt and let it slide down so she was standing in nothing but her shoes. "I dare ya!"

Julia opened and closed her mouth for a moment and then, lifting her chin, reached down to unzip her own skirt without looking. She let it slide down so she was completely naked.

"Ohmygod," Doug moaned, as he looked first at Sam's nude body and then to Julia. He let his hand drop from her tit down to her crotch, slipping two fingers between her legs moments before he grunted and started shooting his cum into the air. He stood there, his fingers on her pussy lips as his hips bucked over and over, pumping his cum into the air so it landed on his partner in crime.

"Jesus Doug!" He shouted, as Doug's cum landed on his stomach and chest. Julia just grinned, as she continued to stroke his now drooling dick.

"Your turn!" She said to Sam.

"Almost." Sam said, as she stepped a little closer to her guy. She moved his hand from her tit down to her crotch and pressed her tits against him, her big soft mounds spreading around his bicep. She leaned her face to his cheek and softly kissed his cheek and then his ear as her hand slipped down to his butt. She licked and kissed his earlobe while she slipped her fingers under his butt cheek, her hand still stroking his cock.

"OH FUCK!" He cried, as his hips pushed toward Doug, his cock suddenly spewing his cum in long hard shots toward his friend.

"Finger up the ass always works." Sam said with a grin, while she aimed his squirting dick at his friend.

"Jesus." Doug gasped, as he stood with Julia behind him so he couldn't back up, her hand still around his softened dick. His face had at least two shots of cum on it and several more on his chest.

"There you boys go." Sam said as she let go of the guy's leaking dick. "Maybe next time you won't be so eager to spy on us?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Doug said. "Getting caught to see you naked? I don't give a fuck how many times you jack me off like that! Shit that was fantastic!"

"Could have told you that'd happen." I said, from where I stood behind the girls.

"So why didn't you stop us?" Sam snapped at me.

I chuckled. "You didn't ask me, did you?"

"No, so what the hell do we do now?"

"That's easy." Coach said, as she walked across the gym toward the two. "You two. The principal's office! Now!"

"Uh, okay," Doug said, looking around the floor for his clothes. "Um, where's my pants?"

Coach chuckled. "You didn't think I'd make this easy for you, do you? Girls, give them a sweat rag." Two sweat rags flew through the air and landed at their feet. "You boys can cover yourselves with those. I'll have someone bring down your clothes at the end of practice. 'Til then, you can explain to Miss Jennings why you're running around the school butt naked! Now go! Before I change my mind and take the rags back!" The boys, suddenly looking terrified, grabbed up the rags and ran to the gym doors, trying to figure out how to make the tiny foot square towels cover everything.

"Now, you two." She said turning to look at Julia and Sam. "Since you two enjoy showing off so much, you can practice in just what you're wearing."

"For how long?" Sam asked suddenly.

"Oh, maybe two or three days? Oh yeah, why don't you give me about half a dozen laps of the gym."

"But coach!?"

"Get going! Before I decide to make the laps around the track! GO!" she snapped.

Reluctantly, both girls took off to start running around the gym. Over my vast years as an adolescent, I noticed that girls with pony tails would have them bouncing in an almost circular motion after they had run some distance. I found it interesting as well as titillating to see Samantha's big tits exhibit the same behavior. It didn't take but two laps for my dick to be, once again, holding the hem of the skirt up, a sight that did not go unnoticed to the other girls.

The remainder of practice seemed to fly by, with several of the girls intentionally trying to flash me and even rub themselves against my perpetually hard dick. Practice ended, but instead of running to the locker room, all the girls, without exception, walked over to the mat room and stripped completely before helping me put the mats up. I was just about to head to the locker room and shower when I was pushed from behind into the mat room, the door quickly closed behind me.

"Hey Billy," Jenny said, from where she stood, waiting in the back of the room.

"Jenny? What's up?"

"We drew straws, I won." She said, with a shrug.

"Won what?"

"Let's face it, today made all of us horny as hell. You only have one dick. You can't fuck all eight of us, so, well, the other girls will have to do whatever they want, but I get your dick." She said with a grin. "Doesn't have to be anything big. Just a quickie. Get both of us off and then go shower? Interested?"

Jenny had tits even bigger than Samanatha, and the idea of seeing her run naked was extremely attractive. "I could be, if you do something for me first."

"What's that?"

"Run a lap for me? I wanna see your tits doing what Sam's did."

She chuckled softly. "Only a guy would ask that. Okay. Get that skirt off. If I have to run naked, you can run naked with me."

"Deal." I agreed, pushing the little skirt down and off. I kicked it aside and opened the door for us. The gym lights were mostly off, leaving only the night light on, but that was enough. The two of us took off running side by side, my dick wagging back and forth while her big soft tits bounced, at first up and down, and then after a few dozen steps, in circles, swinging around to slap together with each step. We got three quarters of the way around and I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Okay. I'm ready. You?"

"Oh, hell yeah," she said, moving to the wall. She leaned her back against it and spread her legs enough for me to step between them. She grasped my dick and aimed it at her full round lips, rubbing the tip up and down her slit, trying to work it between her lips. I pushed toward her, holding myself on the wall with my hands on either side of her head. "Oh, push in...please." She moaned, as she worked my engorged head into the entrance to her depths.

"Oh damn," I groaned, as I started to slide into her. "You feel so wet."

"I am. The longer I watched you today, the hornier I got."

"I can tell." I answered, as I started sliding in and out. I started slow at first, long, slow, full strokes, that pushed my engorged head deep into her. In and out I stroked, enjoying the feeling of her soft, hot, wet pussy around my excited shaft. "Not sure how long I can last." I grunted, feeling my body racing closer and closer to an unexpectedly fast climax. "You might need to help or I'm going to go before you do, and I don't want to do that."

"Me neither." She whispered breathlessly, moving her hand between her legs. I watched her big tits in front of me wiggling each time I thrust up into her, feeling her fingers bump against my cock as she teased her clit. "Oh yeah. Going to come. I want you to cum in me. I know I don't, but this time, I want it."

"You sure?" I panted, knowing that last time she and I had sex, she made me pull out and let her suck me off.

"Yeah, I want it that way. Please!"

"Gonna come in a minute."

"Me too." She moaned. "Oh damn. OHHHH DAMN!" she cried out loudly, as her body began to tremble. I thrust up into her with abandon, feeling her clenching pussy squeeze around me and make her pussy tighter around my shaft. In and out I thrust, feeling that tingle and warmth spread.

"Gonna come too," I gasped.

"Yes, do it!" She grunted, as her body trembled. I thrust hard, as my body spasmed, jamming my cock deep into her, as the first shot of pent up cum forced itself from my head into her wetness. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together, quickly pressing her lips to mine as we stood pressed against the wall, both of us enjoying our mutual orgasms.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck." She breathed, after breaking the several seconds, long kiss. "Does it always feel this good?"

"I'd guess so." I answered breathlessly, still trying to catch my breath after the short workout.

"God I should have let you do this before."

"Why now?"

"'Cause I convinced my mom to let me be on the pill."

"How long have you been?" I asked her quietly, still gasping for breath.

"I dunno. Maybe a week?"

"Oh God, Jenny! That isn't long enough. It has to be at least a month to be safe."

"It's not?"

"Shit no."

"So, that means, I could get..."

"Yeah, it does." I answered softly. "Doesn't mean that you will, but damn, you could!"

"Well, maybe I won't?"

"We can hope," I answered, as my dick slipped out of her. "Come on, we better shower."

"Yeah...Billy?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't tell the other girls about this. Ya' know?"

"I get it. Sure, my lips are sealed."

"Billy?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I answered her, taking her hand, as we walked across the vacant, mostly dark gym.

---o---

It took another fifteen minutes for us to shower and leave the locker room. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading off toward her car, while I headed toward mine.

"Hey stranger!" Becky said, from where she lay on the hood of my car, using the windshield as a backrest. "I figured if I stayed with your car, you'd have to show up sooner or later. You still haven't told me why you couldn't come over last night."

I looked around and said quietly. "Not here," I said, as I held my hands out to her, encouraging her to slide down the hood toward me. As she did her skirt slipped up from under her butt, leaving it bunched around her waist, exposing her bare pussy. She slid down until her legs were on either side of my body and then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm sooooo damn turned on for you right now." She whispered, before pressing her lips to mine in a gentle loving kiss. "Mom and dad will be home by the time we get there, how bout we find someplace to make love?"

"We can do that." I agreed, thinking about several places we might share some quick sex. I helped her off the hood and around to the passenger side. I unlocked the door and opened it for her.

It only took a few minutes to drive to the little park and park the car. We walked hand in hand, down the walking path, a ways, until we came to the first picnic table. She didn't even give me a chance to help and she was pulling off her clothing, her dress and bra laying on the table before I could even get my t-shirt off. "Come on. Hurry up!" she coaxed, trying to undo my pants. She pushed them down and then pulled me to the end of the table, wiggling her butt up onto the end. I shuffled between her legs as she reached for my hardon, guiding it to her pussy. She gently rubbed my head up and down between her wet lips and then coaxed me to slide it into her, a long low moan escaping her, as I pushed slowly into her. "Oh God, yes. I wanted this so bad last night. Why couldn't you come over?" she panted as I stroked in and out of her. "Who was more important than me? One of the girls? I know you're fucking almost all of them. But I want you to just be fucking me."

"I know." I grunted as I thrust hard into her, reaching up to capture her bare tits and squeeze them. "Come for me. Let me feel you come around my dick." I coaxed, knowing she loved to be asked to climax.

"I will. Ohhhhh yes. I want to feel you come too. Let me feel your cum in me baby! Let me feel you fill me up."

"In a minute." I panted, as I thrust hard into her. I slipped one hand from one of her big tits down to her crotch, teasing a finger between her lips to tease her clit, while I stroked in and out of her hot wet depths.

"Oh God lover, you know exactly how to make me come, don't you? Ohhhhh fuck. Here it comes baby! Just for you! I only come for you now!" She gasped, as her whole body began to shudder and tremble. I felt her pussy start to clench and tighten around me, as her climax washed over her body. I knew it would only be a few more stokes and I'd be joining her.

"Uh. Fuck yes!" I grunted, enjoying the feeling of pumping cum, deep inside her. I stood there, looking down at her beautiful, sexy, wonderful body, my body jerking and spasming as it tried to pump every last drop of cum, into her, realizing that having sex with her felt so much different than with the other girls, even with Allie. There was more to it, more to what I felt. I stood there for long minutes, my dick softening inside her, neither of us making any move that would break our coupling, and let my softened dick slip from her. "You like being like this, don't you?"

"Uh huh. I do."

"Why?"

"Because when we're like this, it feels so, so, special. I feel connected to you, not just physically, but emotionally. When you look at me like this, when we're together like this, I can see in your eyes that you care, that you love me. I don't know how else to explain it. Do you, like being like this?"

"Yes, of course I do"

"Why?"

I paused before answering. "Because when I'm having sex with you it's different. It makes me want to work extra hard to please you. Pleasing you and helping you climax, is almost more important than my own climax. I know it sounds silly, but that's how it feels."

"Does it feel like that with anyone else?"

"Allie a little but not nearly as much as with you. Shit Becky, have we fallen in love, for real? I mean, real, long lasting, get married, kind of love?"

"I think we have." She whispered, as she pushed up off the table so she could sit up, her arms slipping around me to pull both of us together, her naked tits pressing against my bare chest. "I think I really love you."

We held each other for more minutes, each of us stroking our hands contentedly up and down each other's bodies. She finally pulled her head off my shoulder and leaned back enough to see my face. "Okay Billy, I think I know you enough to know something's bothering you. If it's me, if I'm rushing you, if this is scaring you, tell me and I'll back off." She whispered. "Just be honest with me."

"No. it isn't you." I said shaking my head.

"Who then?"

"Yesterday, yesterday and today have me kinda screwed up."

"Billy, you can tell me anything, you know that, right? Just tell me and we can deal with it, together."

"I went over to Malissa's house Saturday to practice some new moves she wanted to teach me."

"And you ended up having sex with her?" She prompted.

"No. I did with Sally, Sally Wong?"

"Oh. Okay."

"But that wasn't the issue. I didn't have sex, no that's not right. I sorta did and sorta didn't have sex with Malissa. I had sex with her, but not all the way. I mean we did things, but we didn't fuck. When we started to get close to that, she went and got her mom, and her mom and I had sex."

"Wait! What?"

"When I went back on Sunday to talk to her about it, to try and understand, she wasn't home yet. Her mom got undressed and we had sex, while she explained that Malissa was trying to not have sex with a guy until she got married, or at least met the guy she would marry. But then, later in the afternoon, Malissa and I did end up having sex. It was all so confusing. I stayed for dinner, and after dinner I wanted to talk to coach. I didn't feel comfortable still doing the things I was doing. I felt like maybe things had gotten out of hand."

"They have that, if half the rumors I've heard are true."

"Well, I dunno what rumors you've heard, but yeah, almost all the girls and I have had sex. Anyway, I wanted to talk to coach. I went over to her house and...look, I'm not supposed to tell anyone this. I need you to keep this a secret for me, but I need to talk to someone."

"Alright. You know I'll keep it a secret if you ask me to."

"I do. I need to...I'm so damn confused. I've never had sex before you. Now I'm regularly having sex with a whole bunch of girls. I'm getting naked in front of them and showering with them, and yeah, I'm having sex with them as well. I think you've probably figured out by now that I had sex with coach. You were right. She admitted it last night. She admitted that she put me on the team as the mat boy, so she could try and humiliate me and teach the girls that men are assholes. Only problem was, I wasn't. The girls took a liking to me because I was nice to them, even when they were trying to tease me and get me turned on. Coach told them to, to tease me as much as they could, figuring that if they did, I'd eventually force myself on one of them. Instead, it was the other way around. The girls all got taken with me, and with my hardware, as Malissa put it. And they wanted to have sex with me."

"So, I don't understand. What's got you so upset?"

"I went to coach's house to confront her and I found her, outside, in the hot tub, naked."