All Comments on 'Locker Room Lust'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Forced into sucking cock and then being held down while one guy takes your cherry is so HOT to read about! For me, I'd be very afraid. Not necessarily because it was forced, but because I wouldn't want my FIRST TIME to be like that! I admit though that all that sex talk Benji was saying... Words like Pussy, and Good Girl added to the sex scene greatly! I admit, to be taken like that would be very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Then it just poured…”..no pumping…that’s how gurls cum… Beyond hot….

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

he should have been made to suck the other guys off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, it turned me on much more than most of them here on Literotica. I've loved being taken like that ever since I was in middle school where I was cornered by four older boys in a lavatory. Their leader wouldn't do anything with me, but the other three forced me to suck them off. I cried and begged them to let me go but that only made them laugh and treat me rougher. That night I jacked off several times thinking about what they had done to me. I went back to that lavatory many times hoping they'd be there, but they never were. To this day though, I am a submissive and willing bitch for any strong man with a big cock who wants to put me in my place.

rmdexterrmdexterabout 1 year ago

Another worthy of five stars! Thank you. I'd love to read more about Benji's night with his sissy/cocksucker, and also have him serve up his prize for the coach's use as well. Hot to think of the coach leaving his wife in bed to use the sissy. Great stuff you have going here. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was hot. A gay alpha, his two (straight?) betas and a happy newly-christened bitch!

Servicefag90Servicefag9011 months ago

That was a hot as fuck story, would love to read more...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

soo hot i wish there was some sort of epilogue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous