Locker Room Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his prize for reasons unknown then led me to the parking garage. He stayed close as we walked, sometimes putting his arm around me, and I found myself falling into him. It was embarrassing to submit so readily after being assaulted but it just felt easier that way. I didn't want to fight him and if anything I actually enjoyed it....

When we got to my car we were the only ones around so Benji took the opportunity to fully make out with me. He pulled me into a tight hug and devoured my mouth while I squirmed and purred.

"Thank you again," he said in between kisses. "For giving yourself up to me without a fight. You might just be the biggest bitch I've ever met, and I mean that as a compliment."

I wasn't sure how that could be a good thing but I decided to accept my title proudly. He'd proven by virtue of hands-free ejaculation that, like a girl, I didn't even need my penis for sex. I could be a hole for my Man and feel just as good, if not better!

Sure the orgasm wasn't as explosive, but it was extended and set my blood on simmer. It also felt so natural, like it was the way I was supposed to cum. Long, drawn out, in slow spurts as my Man's dick punches inside me. Fully in his control.

"Alright, princess, drive home safe. And don't forget to think about me when you try to jerk that little dick off. Although I already know you will."

"Umm... Uh.. B-bye...."

I didn't know what else to say so I just got in my car and backed up. I felt sort of crazy while driving, so many emotions racing through me. Excitement, fear, attraction, anger, desire. Running through the events I wondered if I should report what happened. I mean they pushed me to my knees in the showers for Christ's sake!

But they would say I never fought them, that I never said no. And they'd be right.... They might bring up how eagerly I sucked Benji's dick, or how hard I was while having my ass eaten. They could discuss my whimpers while being fucked, my eyes rolling back into my skull, my dick drooling molten cum!!

But worst of all, there was the video! Oh god the VIDEO!! There was no way I would EVER tell on them, not with THAT sort of blackmail! So I decided to accept what happened, though it wasn't easy....

I went through a range of emotions, all of which culminated in one: neediness. All I craved since "The Cracking", as I now refer to it, was Benji's dick up my butt. I tried everything in my house: Sharpies, candles, kitchen tools, you name it! Nothing filled my aching hole like his big, beautiful cock. He scratched an itch that had laid dormant inside me and now that wound was fresh.

All day I thought about things going up my butt. If I saw anything phallic I imagined how it might feel inside me. Would it feel as good as Benji?

I would try jerking off while fucking myself with dildos but the logistics of doing it alone were tough. What I wanted was Benji's dick, connected to his big body, with his strong hips and glutes that could plow me til I squirted again. It got to the point where I couldn't even cum anymore! I would jerk off but couldn't finish, not without that big dick pushing me open.

Then finally I got a text. Saturday morning three weeks after "The Cracking"--which by the way also signified the birth of a new me, my hatching into a bitch, so to speak--I received the following:

"Hey princess. You know who it is, don't ask how I got your number. Just be at my place, 150 N 6th Ave, tonight at 10PM. And make sure you shave that pretty little pussy. You know how Daddy likes it."

That text sent me from depressed to over the moon. Reading his words made me instantly erect, something I'd had trouble doing since The Cracking. It's not that I wasn't horny, it's just that all I wanted was one thing, and now I finally had it!

I decided to "react" to his text a few minutes later with a casual thumbs up. I didn't want to say anything because it just felt too pathetic, but not responding also seemed dangerous because what if he changed plans!

A second later he texted again, "ha, knew you missed me. See you tonight, princess."

I wanted to die I was so embarrassed but I also didn't give a fuck. It felt good to be desired and I was excited to see Benji again, to feel Benji again.

That night was possibly even crazier than our locker room shenanigans, but that's a story for another time. Until then.....