All Comments on 'Locker Room Shower'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Much love to "mandarinandbasil" for co-writing this and sharing her amazing talents.

Special thanks and much love to my regular collaborator SueDanym as well for the guest work.

As always, much love to you, the person reading this right now. Thanks for reading, whoever you are.

heyall

Thumper3340Thumper3340about 5 years ago
5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Congratulations to you and mandarinandbasil for another awesome story! I am so looking forward to what you have in store for us next.

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 5 years ago
Don't you hate grammar nazis?

However, this seems relevant, given the importance to the story. "labia" is plural for "labium", so the phrase, "and a nicely sized labia", should be " and nicely sized labia".

Fantastic story. I liked the internal dialogue as Erin suppressed her internal reservations. And a room full of worked up, horny girls - what could be better?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for posting. There has been a dearth of good stories recently and those that could have been good were too short.

So, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Erin just might have broken the "sound" barrier"

in the shower, with her orgasmic scream. Anyway, I think that she and Mindy just might be friends. More episodes please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really great story

Hi, I really liked this story and the buildup to the end. Not too short and you put lots of detail in there. I can't wait to read the next story. I hope there's another part to this one :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

Very erotic and intense story, really descriptive and vivid, full of kinky, juicy details. Great build-up and characterization too. My favorite parts were:

"Erin gulped. "The thing I saw yesterday with the Coach and Morgan... how common is that sort of thing, exactly? The other girls seemed so... so... carefree about it."

"It all depends on the mood of the team. So what if they wash each other's hair in the shower? Or they share a tongue here and there. We're all adults, right? The girls work super hard. They're entitled to their forms of relaxation."

Sharing a tongue? Erin felt her pussy clenching and it nearly made her legs cross in the process. This was a lot to handle, and for a moment, Erin considered running back to her dorm room to shower. But that's totally against team spirit."

And

"Someone brushed over her pussy and her body arched up, but she was still pinned by Valentina at her legs and two girls who had moved to work on her arms.

Erin wasn't wondering anymore if this was normal. She didn't care. She needed it to continue.

Her teammates kept working around her labia and her nipples were rolled between soapy fingers. Fingers! She wondered what happened to the scrubs, and why they weren't being used on her small tits. But frankly, she liked the fingers better.

Water was splashed over her body. She knew that the soap was being rinsed off, but she didn't want this to end. Valentina's fingers were still busy though, so Erin stayed still, hoping for contact again.

The water ceased. She could still feel where Valentina knelt by her calf, and another presence invaded the space between her legs. Their fingertips brushed her ankles and began to slowly run up the inside of her thigh. Her breath quickened and she felt another set of hands caressing her stomach, kneading gently, then move to her breasts. She heard the motion of sitting next to her head, and a new hand twined into her hair while its pair moved to rest on her neck.

"This is part of the massage," Valentina said. "Think of this as a core massage, which is equally as important as your legs or arms. Whatever you feel, just relax. You're in good hands, literally."

Erin squirmed a bit when she felt a tongue pass over her labia and she arched up again, this time so fast she jostled the girls holding her. The tongue made another sweeping pass, then flicked at her clit. Erin's eyes shot wide open, but she was too afraid to look at who was doing what. God knows who else in the shower was watching, but she was certain it was a lot, if not most of the team.

The tongue sought out her clit again, more demanding than before.

"Aahh!"

It was more of a cry than a moan. She laid there, pinned and held as the tongue and its owner continued their assault. Breathing at this point was near impossible, and all she could manage were ragged, shallow gasps.

She felt a gentle bite to her shaved mound as two fingers entered her. Her hands struggled to grasp onto something, anything, while her body twisted and begged for more. The intrusive fingers explored inside her and the mouth drifted unhurriedly back down to her clit. She felt it sucking at her, licking around her lips, back to her clit, and she struggled again.

"Please," Erin whimpered.

She was so close.

One of the hands on her stomach shifted, and suddenly she could feel her stiff pink nipple being teased with someone else's mouth.

All the while, Erin had gotten the confirmation that lingered in her mind. She heard the voices in the background, in between the sounds of the showers running, discussing what they were seeing.

"What a lucky bitch. So fucking hot!"

"I need a turn with the fresh meat. Maybe next time."

"With a mouth like that, I need Erin to eat me before a big game.""

So fucking hot. Keep up the great work, you are very talented. This story really turned me on.

Now, here is my message to other readers in the comment section. This may sound odd, but I am sincere and well-intended. To start with, I am a bisexual guy, 25 years old, currently single, very passionate and creative. I am white, 180 cm (six feet) tall, 90 kilos (198 pounds) weight, short brown hair, brown eyes. Sadly, I currently don't have the time to make a good profile and be regularly active on Literotica, but I read stories posted on here often, and enjoy interacting with various readers and writers.

I currently live in Europe, and, over time, I have grown especially attracted to British women; London women in particular. I admire their attitude, worldview, and those thick, cute, sexy accents too. BBWs from London are my favorite, to be completely honest. I also have a breeding fetish. I especially enjoy reading erotic stories about BBWs, as well as about breeding/sex resulting in pregnancies; especially the stories that combine those two elements.Β  And now, I would like to find likeminded, creative and kinky woman to share my specific fantasies with.

So, if there are any BBWs from London, between the ages of 20 and 40, that get off on breeding fetish/stories, reading this now, or someone who knows a woman like that who could be up for this, please email me on

tralala98@gmx.com

We can engage in sexy chats, exchange erotic stories/fantasies, share nudes and porn if you are into that too, etc. Privacy and respect guaranteed. I would be very grateful. And I would really appreciate if the writer left this up. Sorry if I'm bothering; it won't happen again. Thank you in advance.

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

Very hot, enjoyed it muchly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!!! Hot Story!!! and no hidden agenda - Great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry I could only give it 5 stars! Bravo!

WillRightForSexWillRightForSex10 months ago

What a top-notch, excellent story. Wonderful writing, descriptive. You took the time to build to a fitting climax. :)

I've written about 2 dozen stories; I would be honored if you checked 'em out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and loved the originality.

Lesbo00Lesbo002 months ago

This is probably the best story i have ever read. I managed to hit climax without even touching myself, didnt know that was possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...