All Comments on 'Lockeroom Raid'

by MissKateKees

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Great story, MissKateKees!

Most enjoyable -- thank you. Five stars and favourited. Don't pay any heed to nonny; he'd love to be in this situation, I reckon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Highly arousing

I love your story. Being photographed and filmed is so humiliating and arousing. I would like to be a victim of these women and being in that locker room when being invaded by so many females with cameras. However, I would prefer women who are horny to gowk at nude males and their schlongs. It should be their fun. Even if I was absolutely ashamed to be shown at TV for every female to look at and to be uploaded to the web in the buff, it would also being really sexy! But the women who do it should do it because of fun and not because of hating men!

I envy Johnny. What a shame that Jenny had seen him. I hope she has also the film saved on her computer to tease him! And what is more, I think Emilia is enjoying filming him. She is not doing it because she hates men as Pam is doing. Therefore, I would prefer to be filmed naked by Emilia!!! The female fun is part of the male arousal!

Please go on writing such arousing stories! The more nude photographing and filming the hotter the story!

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesover 7 years agoAuthor
To the previous comment

Thanks to the previous comment for your constructive feedback. Yes Emilia and Pam have different motivations, interested in who plays best among readers. Despite the haters and misogynist trolls, my profile is actually open; you all can send direct feedback to my email via my profile. Those who include contact emails will get a reply x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to your last comment

I really like your story. It is one of the hottest I have ever read. There are so many arousal features for males: being filmed nude in the locker room by females, sending your nude body on national TV so that everybody can watch and you must assume that the female you will talk to some day knows how you look in the buff, even being uploaded to the web so that every woman can download your nude interview, being seen on TV by your sister having organized a party to watch, being photographed and filmed by lots of girls and female fans who have just met the locker room by accident and much more.

I like it when the female photographers are interested in the male object. So they have fun and do not only want to achieve the goal to humiliate the males. As you described at many positions:

"Once pictures were taken from the front, the troop of cameras eagerly went to get a shot from behind."

"Each wore a gleeful smile and held a camera phone at the ready, eager to get the ultimate souvenir from the defeated boys."

"The camera-girl risked zooming in a little upon it, openly smirking as she thought of all the girls, all the gay guys out there, enjoying their voyeur domination over his helpless young body."

"She tried to frantically cover their eyes but these mature, rich, bored housewives were only to eager to see Mrs Green's young lad naked on national TV and pushed her protestations away, pretending to be merely interested in what he had to say, whilst privately staring at his covered crotch, mercilessly willing - demanding! - him to move his hands and show them the goods! "

I think it is more arousal when the females are interested and try to get erotic views and pics or to tease the male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Public screening

I was already loving it but Johnny’s unveiling in front of all his mother and sisters friends was something else! And the idea of women all over the world downloading it so he can never escape the shame is too delicious!I hope he’s never allowed to live the shame down perhaps he’s forced to strip for his mother cougar friends in future? Could you follow it up with a story of him dealing with the shame? Every woman he meets giggling at him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, I think Johnny should feel the shame about his nude pics and films!

I think you should go on writing this story. I am also interested in reading how Johnny's shame goes on. It would be fantastic when you describe his mother's feelings. How will she tease him? How humiliating is it for him? What will his sister do? Do they include friends or even unknown females at their spectacles? What will happen to him at college? How many females giggle at him because they have his nude pics? How do they tease him?

I think Johnny should never calm down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A suggestion: more sex

If I could offer some constructive criticism, this sex story could use some more sex. The sum total of the sexual content is (a) a whole lot of sexual harassment (which I fully understand is the main goal of the story), (b) a guy masturbating, and (c) a guy thinking about masturbating. Adding some more actual sexual content in could only enhance it. Let me provide a possible example: after his interview with Emilia, Johnny is trying to make sense of the mixture of humiliation and arousal running through him when he feels Zoe's hand on his still-hard dick, stroking it slowly from base to tip right in front of everyone as she whispers flirtatiously in his ear while using her free hand to toy with his nipple. Overpowered by the sensations of her skillful manipulation of his body, he closes his eyes and allows her to pull him to his feet and lead him to a bathroom stall, and they disappear for a while. Several minutes later, Zoe emerges, fixing her clothes and hair with a smug look on her face; after a few moments some fans hear Johnny timidly crying for help and find him tied securely to a toilet by both wrists with his own towel, covered in a mixture of pussy juices and his own cum. Or, say, after the final photo-op each male player is condescendingly cajoled or simply ordered into following a female player or VIP to her car, still mostly nude, to help her continue the celebration in private; Brad and Eli in particular are led discreetly to Emily's limo by women in aviator sunglasses. Maybe later Zoe anonymously posts a picture of Johnny at full mast and hogtied on his knees to the Internet. Stuff like this is easy to throw in, not even particularly explicit, follows your theme of women taking casual ownership of men's bodies, and gives your audience something steamy to imagine. Or, you could write something more explicit and let us see what these powerful women are into, your choice. Just a suggestion for future stories, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Private stall scene continued

Same person as the last anonymous comment, I can't stop thinking about the Johnny/Zoe bathroom scene and had to write up a more explicit version. Consider this fanfiction, I guess!

Johnny was so lost in a haze of pleasure as Zoe led him by his throbbing cock toward the area of the locker rooms that held the toilets that he barely even noticed when the beautiful, commanding vixen swept a towel up off the floor -- the very same towel she had casually plucked from his hips and tossed aside to claim his body as her plaything when she'd first entered the lockers. Was she going to finally let him cover his nakedness? No such luck -- the strong-willed girl simply draped it over her shoulder and kept walking. He couldn't even consider making a move to grab it himself, because she was tugging him along by his dick so quickly that it was all he could to to avoid slipping on the steamy room's slick floors with his wet, bare feet.

Poor Johnny never managed to really get his balance until the imperious girl dragged him to an open stall and roughly shoved him inside with surprising strength. Johnny Green, the world-famous athlete, found himself slipping and tumbling across the stall, his dripping hard cock bouncing around in a most undignified manner, until he hit the far wall with his palms, bending forward over the commode at the waist. As he struggled to find purchase on the wall and floor to avoid falling down, he could hear Zoe closing and locking the stall door behind him. He was trapped in here now, naked and vulnerable, with this powerful, predatory goddess. He gulped in trepidation, his firm manly ass clenched involuntarily, and the giant, perfect tool which women all over the world were even now inspecting in HD dripped precum into the toilet below it.

At this point he made a token effort at standing up straight, but then he felt Zoe Cavendish's warm, dry, clothed body pressing into his shivering damp one from behind, her muddy shorts smearing grime on his wet naked ass cheeks as she ground against him, her hands authoritatively pinning him in his place bent over against the wall, brooking no argument. "Stay where you are, slut," she mouthed into his ear, "until I move you." The meek boy nodded and spread his legs for her a little more. What choice did he have? She was dominating him just as easily alone in a toilet stall as she had on the football pitch half an hour earlier.

For the next several minutes, frim behind his bent, spread form, the devilish siren Johnny was beginning to involuntarily think of as "Mistress" took ownership of his body with her hands, as his cock continued to leak into the toilet bowl. She raked her nails along his muscles chest and back, she squeezed his pecs and pinched his puckered nipples, she stuck her fingers in his mouth and ordered him irresistibly to suck and lick them, she tickled his flanks, she palmed, squeezed, pinched, spread, kneaded, and otherwise owned his pert young bent-over ass, then giggled as she lightly but firmly tapped his winking rear entrance with a single thumb. Johnny's shout of shock and surprise turned to a moan of pleasure as she quickly turned her attention to his cock and balls, reaching around him to firmly stroke one and gently squeeze the other as she chewed his earlobe and dry-humped his tight butt harder than ever before. The young virgin's moans of unrestrained pleasure rose in volume until they threatened to drown out the hubbub outside, but just when he was sure he was about to spray down the toilet and wall with his first-ever woman-induced orgasm, his Mistress's hands were gone and he was left humping empty air. His cock dripped yet more into the toilet water, which seemed at least an inch higher now than it had before, but he was granted no release. "Not just yet, sweetie," Zoe giggled in his ear, and smacked his ass hard as he slowly, torturously came down from the edge of orgasm.

Johnny's beloved female conqueror's next task was to tie the towel she'd grabbed earlier around his left wrist. That was odd. Johnny had never been with a woman before; he wondered if this was normal. He was still wondering when his young captor kicked his feet out from under him. In the steamy room's, the naked young man fell to his knees so rapidly that his throbbing denied cock banged painfully against the toilet, splashing a little precum into his open mouth, and his face fell splash into a toilet bowl that seemed to be about half full of his own juices. He came up sputtering, only for Zoe to easily dunk him back in, laughing at his buffoonery, before completing her task, looping the towel around between the toilet and the wall before tying it off tightly to his right wrist. He tested the knots; they held firm. He was bound to the toilet on the wet ground. Behind him, he heard the rustle of clothing. He attempted to turn around to look, but was quickly eclipsed in darkness as something was tied over his eyes. Something which smelled strongly of female excitement. He heard his Mistress settle into a seated position on the toilet and felt her guide his head to what turned out to be her naked, wet, powerful cunt. She had tied her shorts and panties over his eyes. He would not be granted the privilege of seeing her pussy today, but as she quickly made clear, he was still expected to lick it and lick it well. And he did his best, but he had never done it before and Zoe's standards were apparently pretty high. She cursed, she berated him, she slapped his face, ass, and cock, but eventually, more through her humping his mouth than from anything he was doing with his tongue, she grunted out an orgasm and coated his face in her juices. "Pitiful," she gasped as she caught her breath. "You need a tutor, boy."

Soon enough, Zoe had moved back behind him and reclaimed her clothing, but she did not untie him yet. She still had one way of claiming him in mind. She dropped to her knees behind him, grasped his hips firmly for a few more giggly teasing hard hip thrusts against his exposed ass, then reached around him to once again massage and tease his cock and balls. He hoped she would finish him quickly now that she'd taken her pleasure, but he was denied again as she brought him to the brink of orgasm only to back off once, then twice more. The only thing left was to beg. "Please," the hot young star blubbered. "Please let me come, Mistress."

Zoe's response was to smear her finger around the head of his cock, gathering up all the precum that had built up there now that he wasn't dripping onto the toilet anymore, and thrust it into his mouth, still stroking him with her other hand. "Suck," she growled into his ear, and he did, slurping up all his salty juices in a degrading simulated blowjob of her thrusting finger. The reason for this became clear when she withdrew the finger, now dripping with his saliva as well as precum, and thrust it firmly and uncompromisingly into his quivering asshole.

Johnny's cries of surprise, pain, and above all pleasure were drowned out by the laughter of women outside as his teammates were subjected to God only knew what indignities, and his conqueror and Mistress sank her teeth into his shoulder as she jacked and fingerfucked him to the strongest orgasm of his life. Thick white cum shot from Johnny's renowned cock, which Zoe had non-coincidentally aimed squarely at his face. He filled his own mouth to overflowing with his seed, and luckily his eyes were closed in rapture or he would have blinded himself too. By the time he came down and Zoe finally removed her finger with a PLOP (placing it back into Johnny's mouth as he swallowed like a good boy at her urging), he was utterly drenched in her cum and his own. Zoe gave him one final smack on the butt, hopped to her feet, and said "Call me later, sugar-buns!" with a giggle as she retrieved her cell-phone, which had been balanced carefully on the toilet to capture the whole thing on video. Johnny groaned in dismay as she skipped happily and fully-dressed out of the stall, whistling. Who knew how much she'd get for that video from the tabloids and porn sites? Still, though, this had been the most amazing experience of his young life, and, he realised, if he could take it back, he'd do it all again. He'd definitely be calling his Mistress later, that was for damn sure.

At this point, Johnny tried to stand up only to realize that Zoe had not done him the favor of untying him before she left. He was still trapped. "Um... Help?" No response. "Help." No one came. Johnny sighed deeply. Would the humiliation never cease? "HELP!!!" Finally, what sounded like three giggly high school girls opened the stall door and found him nude, tied up, violated, and drenched in his own seed. He sighed as their cameras started snapping. What would they demand in exchange for freeing him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Really hot story! You should go on writing this story. There is really a lot of potential! What do you think about the team being forced to play naked against a fully clothed female team? The female players are allowed to touch the males whenever they want. Several female TV reporters are observing the game with their cameras. The only female audience is asked to bring cameras to film or photograph the males! All women bringing cameras with have a reduced entrance fee. There would be an extra page in the internet where the audience can upload their films and photos for the whole world to watch and to rate! The female with the best film and the woman with the sexiest male photo can choose one male player who must serve her naked for one month. The female is allowed to do with him whatever she wants. The main male presented in the sexiest film or photograph is drawn in a lottery to a woman having watched the spectacle (by her place number).

I also like that Nicole and Danni degrades Nick to their pay bitch. However, sex should not miss in such a situation. For example, I remember an adjusted cfnm photograph in the web. A nice young elegantly clothed woman leads a naked and bounded male through a mall. Different people are observing the walk. One elderly women takes her camera and takes a picture of this erotic couple. Perhaps you can think in this direction.

I also like to read something about Jenny teasing her brother Johnny. I hope she will take lots of nude pics of her brother. She can use them to win their sibling rivalry by showing them around. It would also be funny to read about Mrs Green not able to resist taking nude photos of her son. I wonder if she resists to present her naked son to her friends and their mothers and daughters.

What will happen to the other male victims?

Your story is sooooo hot! And there are really so many sexy possibilities to humiliate men. I really hope you proceed this wonderful story! It is worth it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really humiliating and therefore arousing

I love female domination. Your story is so cool! It is really arousing to be nude in front of a clothed dominant woman who can do whatever she wants with me. Your story produced the following fantasy and wish: I am alone and naked in a locker room or in the shower and a female or a group of females enters the room having digital cameras. She is filming me and I have no chance of getting dressed because she has stolen my whole clothing or key. Sometimes, I really hope she is filming for a TV report. Unfortunately, it's only a fantasy.

However, I like your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Campaign promises and new opportunities!

I think it would be an amazing opportunity to continue with the details of how Brad and Eli are used to further assist with Ms. DeViller's campaign. I'm sure they would make great visual aids at her next speech/rally. Maybe even have them serve as examples of the FemNow power to show what roles males will play when she is elected. Lots of exciting options and ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Totally agree with the previous poster. It would be awesome if Brand and Eli campaign for the Ms. DeViller's presidency.

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
DeViller's Campaign

Thanks Boys. Yes the men will make wonderful props for her FemNow campaign. I'm sure their hot bodies will prove very popular fundraisers!

Any suggestions feel free to message me. I always reply via email and appreciate discussing future ideas.

Kate x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Amazing story!!! Please make part 2. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hey, Miss Kate!

Happy International Women's Day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot story

Congratulations to the women's team for their well-deserved victory over the men! The poor male co-presenter could not even look Erin in the eye after seeing his beloved men's 11 humiliated on the pitch by the girls. I'm intrigued to know what was the bet he made with Erin before the match. I bet he was so confident of a victory for the professional men's team over a bunch of women amateurs that he agreed to run naked down Main Street if the women were to beat them. Or maybe it was a more humiliating bet, such as the loser agreeing to be spanked naked by the winner. Whatever it was he agreed to do, it's no wonder he is ashen-faced and unable to speak as he contemplates what Erin is going to make him do. I hope there's going to be a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sports laid bare

Excellent story! Author really paints a vivid picture with words. Felt like I was in the locker room with them. Only thing that would've made it better is if the women went into the showers and washed the men while the cameras rolled. Also the male presenter should've been stripped and made to join in. Overall, likely the best story I've read on this site. Hope there's more chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Naked MALE day.,

Even as a male, I love it when women turn it around on the male and expose them totally naked to the world while the women show nothing. Males should have to be totally naked everywhere at least once a week while all the women and girls remain modestly dressed. Then again maybe every day should be naked male day everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The price the male team should pay for losing is that the next season, all the males would have to play when they were totally naked and it should be on national TV without having anything blurred out. If when playing a ladies team, the ladies "accidently kicks the wrong BALL(s) the TV crew should get that on close up and replay it several times just in case it was missed by the TV viewers. It would most like be a very popular part to replay over and over and moms could use it to teach their daughters how to kick balls. A win win for everyone. Umm well maybe not for the males but who cares, I sure don't if they get their balls kicked.

There is a team in New Zealand called the Nude Blacks and it is a male team and they do play their matches in the nude. There are videos where you can see their cocks and balls bouncing all over and it has been on their TV in prime time. I think that team needs to play in the World Cup just like that, naked as jay birds and it should be televised all over the world again without blurring their cocks and balls out and make sure they get a lot of close ups of ALL the BALL on the field.

massageguy1massageguy14 months ago

Too harsh and rapey for me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous