Lockeroom Raid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The superstar tried to plead an appeal but was met with a sharp slap to the face. Taken aback by the pure force of this young girl's will, he submitted. He crawled forward and began to slowly lick the cum off her legs, trying not to gag at the horrendous salty taste of what he had produced. Nicole smiled with approval as this famous stud gently licked her legs. Meanwhile, her friend Danni went round behind the naked stud, giggling to herself as she got some fab pics of the knelt man licking away, his little balls and dripping penis hung low between his legs.

As the defeated superstar licked up his own mess, Danni explained to him how things would be from now on. Unless he wanted this video of him masturbating sent to his lucrative sponsors, he was going to start sharing the wealth with them; starting with a very expensive shopping trip tomorrow! Nicole and Danni laughed and began excitedly discussing all the expensive brands they would be buying off his credit card as a whimpering Nick meekly complied, verbally agreeing that he was now their pay bitch. Remaining on all fours, he kissed their little tennis shoes in dumbstruck submission.

Not all had been as unlucky as Nick; with their towels tied firmly around their waists, Brad and Eli strolled around the lockeroom together, taking in the pandemonium that had somehow been allowed to break out. This once impregnable solitude of male nudity had been busted wide open to unrestricted exposure. They commented on the scenes to each other, aghast as they saw film crews recording their naked teammates. But it wasn't just the crews of Pam and Emilia, or just the women's team, there must have close to twenty extra ladies in the room now. Some seemed to be the stadium support staff, pretending to be innocently at work whilst in truth getting a good look at their naked heroes. One of these young girls passed Brad and Eli holding what appeared to be a wealth of towels and male clothing - and walked out of the room to dump it all in a laundry bin.

Others seemed to be VIP female fans who must have took advantage of the open, unguarded door. Each wore a gleeful smile and held a camera phone at the ready, eager to get the ultimate souvenir from the defeated boys. A number of them came up to take selfies with Brad and Eli, who reluctantly obliged, frantically fending off the playful threats of the girls to yank their towels down as they posed with fake smiles.

Separating from the melee, five women in business attire marched straight up to the two men. Brad and Eli stood paralysed, suddenly filled with dread. Secretary of State, Emily DeVilliers. Wearing her famous, figure-hugging low-cut blue dress and blue heels, the 44 year old matriarch was favourite to succeed the President. She had a fearsome reputation of taking no prisoners, particularly when it came to misogynists or those who would seek to halt her female revolution. It had been her and a group of other powerful female senators who arranged this charity game and they now wore a smug smile of content that her gamble had paid off. The women had won, the men had been defeated on the field.

She greeted the two male losers with a sinister smile and joked that perhaps it should be the female players picking up those large pay checks of theirs. With just a thin towel between their terrified dicks and five of the most powerful women in the country, they were quick to agree. With each seemingly polite question she subtly taunted their preconceptions of patriarchal power. She radiated female authority, they felt like naughty schoolboys before her, fraught with anxiety at the risk of giving the wrong answer. By the end of their chastening chat, both men had agreed to donate sizable amounts to her campaign fund as well as appear at a female empowerment event in a capacity yet to be determined.

Demanding a quick picture with the lads, the five female senators squeezed in around them. Eli began to feel dizzy as these perfumed vixens pressed against his naked flesh. Brad felt one of these influential women standing behind him shamelessly massaging his buttocks underneath his towel. Emily DeVilliers stood authoritatively in the middle of the group, but halted her assistant before the picture could be taken.

Taking a stride forward and biting her lip as she assessed the group, pondering on improvements, she smiled and leaned forward to put her hands seductively around Brad's waist. He could not help but look down the cleavage of the most powerful woman in the country and was shocked to find she was without a bra. Two gorgeous c-cup breasts were unencumbered and he delighted in sighting her large hard nipples. He was giddy with delicious euphoria, he had stolen a look at something he bet few men had dared to gaze upon, he had got one over Emily!

The matriarch quickly looked up to meet his stare. She smiled confidently, he had certainly not got one over her. She slowly took a grip of his towel and teasingly jiggled as she pulled it down to his feet. A very average sized semi-erect penis jumped in terror at its sudden exposure. Emily picked up the towel and took two steps back. Her head tilted to one side as she studied the naked man, stricken with fear. Casually throwing his towel aside she then pointed to Eli's, and motioned downwards.

The senators aside him instantly snatched at his towel and tossed it away in contempt. Much better thought a satisfied Emily, noting Eli's SMALL offering, before retaking her position at the centre of the group. Brad and Eli remained completely silent. Fully nude, hands at their sides. Almost as if they were fixed in disbelief at how effortlessly she had took ownership of them. As her assistant flashed the camera to immortalise this tantalising sight, Emily place her hands on either of the lads' buttocks and squeezed hard.

"Well boys" she teased nonchalantly, still squeezing their firm butts while making no effort to hide her visual comparison of their now erect cocks, "I suspect we're all going to be seeing A LOT more of you two in the near future. I will have use of both of you very soon."

As she and her colleagues left to inspect and share the pictures on social media, the stupefied men could not help but watch in admiration as these high-heeled goddesses marched away. Placing a hand around his hard cock, Brad gulped and proclaimed "Fuck me, I'm voting for her!" Eli could not help but agree "Yeah, girls rule right?! Wow what a woman!"

Meanwhile, Emilia was seeking her next victim. Pushing her way through the now packed lockeroom, she spied the perfect opportunity towards the corner of the room. Young Johnny Green, the 18 year-old wonderkid, was sat blushing on the far benches, fully naked with his hands clasped protectively around his penis. Zoe Cavendish - young starlet of the women's team - was sitting beside him, playfully whispering in his ear. Beckoning her crew to follow her over, Emilia strutted confidently over to them both. Zoe was only too happy to give an interview and Johnny sat out of shot, clearly petrified by the all-female TV crew. After ignoring him until finished with Zoe, Emilia swung her intoxicating presence onto Johnny.

"You next boy wonder!"

Before he could reply she had switched sides so she now sat to his left while Zoe remained on his right. He was trapped between the two. The pretty young reporter scooched up until their bodies were pressed together. Draping an arm over his shoulders, she took her time, enjoying the effect she was clearly having on him. Was he a virgin perhaps? He seemed so docile for her. Resting her other hand on his knee she informed her camera-girl to start rolling.

A bright red light sparkled from the camera and Johnny suddenly realised he was sat naked on live TV. His hands closed around his large penis and balls, struggling to cover the impressive package. His begin to pant and shiver as the shower water still trickled down from his mop of wet hair. Emilia was in no hurry to start, letting the significance of footage sink in to both Johnny and the astounded audience across the world. A semi-audible cry came from Johnny as he remembered that his twin sister Jenny had put on a huge viewing party for their family and friends back home. He looked straight at the camera picturing the scene with unadulterated horror.

Through the lens, back in his families' Rhode Island mansion on a massive wall screen, the sight of nude and humbled Johnny flashed up. The whole apartment became audible in shock, surprise, hilarity! His mother, who had been busy making excuses for the loss to all the ladies from her riding club, dropped her wine class in astonishment. She tried to frantically cover their eyes but these mature, rich, bored housewives were only to eager to see Mrs Green's young lad naked on national TV and pushed her protestations away, pretending to be merely interested in what he had to say, whilst privately staring at his covered crotch, mercilessly willing - demanding! - him to move his hands and show them the goods!

His sister Jenny put her hands to her mouth and gave an embarrassed laugh. Yet she could not look away. Holding the remote, she pretended not to hear the requests of some of the men in the room to turn the picture off. Johnny was starkers on TV! All those teasing moments between them growing up came back to her, his constant one-upmanship, their sibling rivalry. And now, before thirty of their closest friends and family, he'd managed to get himself into this humiliating spectacle! Oh this was too good! How funny! Her closest friend came over and high-fived her as they gazed upon naked Johnny, his cheeks burning red at the humiliation. Amongst the party, some of their female friends clearly cared little for Johnny or his mother's embarrassment and started whooping wildly, cheering and chanting for him to 'show us your cock!' Jenny even noticed two of their somewhat drunk aunts were fervently motioning at the screen with their overflowing wine glasses loudly demanding that Johnny show more!

Back in the frenetic intensity of the lockeroom, Emilia had begun her flirtatious style of interviewing. Johnny gulped and struggled over his words, failing to cope with her penetrating questions. He became aware of Emilia's hand lightly grazing up and down the inside of his thigh, slowly moving higher and higher until the point where her hand was now casually knocking into Johnny's grasp of protection. A little flick to an exposed testicle caused him to jump and look down to the see that he could not possibly hide everything. Seeking a reprieve, he peered into Emilia's exquisite green eyes with a pleading look but it was no good, she continued to firmly press for answers whilst massaging his thigh. Johnny stuttered and looked down again. It was happening. Shaming blood was pumping furiously, his mighty penis was rising out of his hands. He felt it throbbing, he whimpered, the full twelve inches of Johnny Green, on national TV.

He tried to rearrange his hands protectively somehow but suddenly, as if they were connected in their intention, Emilia and Zoe each entwined their arms with his and took a hand each. Now holding their vice-like hands, with nothing left to shield his modesty, Johnny's erect penis was in full view. Live. The camera-girl risked zooming in a little upon it, openly smirking as she thought of all the girls, all the gay guys out there, enjoying their voyeur domination over his helpless young body. This would be on the internet forever. Johnny Green would always be known as the guy who got hard and naked live on TV for Emilia.

Back in Rhode Island, Jenny, her young friends, her aunts' and her mother's acquaintances cheered in delight and derision. Jenny laughed uncontrollably, the little wanker had got hard from an interview with a woman! And oh my! Hadn't he grown since she had last spied him naked years back. Across the country, across the world, groups of enraptured female viewers were shamelessly recording the footage or frantically seeking downloads of it online, each of them now owned his naked body for eternity. A delicious sense of power over his humiliation emboldened the entire female audience.

Pausing to gaze upon his magnificent erection and noticing that a gasping Johnny was no longer trying to deny her viewers what they wanted, Emilia was satisfied to end it there. Slapping his thigh hard and causing him to jump she thanked him nicely for sharing and give him a quick kiss to the cheek. She promptly left him, her little skirt swaying provocatively as he watched his conqueror move on to her finale.

Signalling her intention for one final picture and the setup up required, the eager crowd of sisters were only too happy to help her. Insatiable groups of women hunted down all the male players, dragging them before Emilia. Pushed into place if necessary, one half of these humbled nude men knelt on all fours on the muddy floor, the other half on top of them in a half-pyramid formation. 11 male penises hung low between their wide apart legs, some of them were amused by the idea of the picture, others looked shamefully to the ground, unable to bear the triumphalist, predatory nature of this large cohort of women that had now gathered before them as one baying mob.

Two undisputed queens effortlessly mounted the male pyramid, Emilia and Serena. Heels and football studs respectively dug into the backs of naked men as they ascended to their rightful place - on top. They stood together in an assertive victory pose, with Serena holding the trophy. The room of cameras dazzled and flashed to the victorious sound of female cheering. The male players, with the combined effects of the alcohol and flirtation now wearing off, began to realise the full implications of their submission. This was utter humiliation. A worldwide shaming not just of them, but of manhood. Mark Williams wondered how on earth he would keep the captaincy now, as he felt Serena's studs dig into his naked flesh.

Johnny struggled to hold back his tears under the pressure of one of Emilia's high heels on his back. He was painfully aware that his penis was still hard and staring straight at the assembled army of cameras. Underneath Emilia's other victorious heel, Nick was mortified. He felt cum once again leaking from his excited penis in spurts, falling heavily onto a degraded Jordon below him in the pyramid. Once pictures were taken from the front, the troop of cameras eagerly went to get a shot from behind. Serena and Emilia turned to give their pose once again and some of the female team decided to grab a pair of butt cheeks and spread them painfully wide. In one group photo, every male player had his precious little asshole presented to the world. Although the ceiling was nearly brought down in laughter when a fat, pink butt plug was found hiding in Jordon's hole!

Emilia and Serena smiled in satisfaction to each other. This was just the beginning, no one could ever take this victory over manhood away from them and they felt a burning new purpose; female ascension and the downfall of once powerful men.

Epilogue: The next day, every single newspaper ran with the male pyramid of humiliation as their front cover. While it had been slightly censored for the papers, copious footage from the entire spectacle was freely available and shared online. Male members of the commentariat who had happily enjoyed the leaked pictures of female celebrities during the cloud-hacking scandal now protested furiously at this uncensored shaming of their male heroes and sought the closing down of hundreds of sites dedicated to sharing all footage.

By the time it had gone through the courts and the offending websites removed, every girl (or guy) who wanted it had the videos and pictures safely downloaded and saved for their personal amusement. The female ring-leaders, Serena, Emilia and Pam were demonised by some sad little men writing online critical comments whilst hiding behind animosity. But overwhelmingly, the actions of the women were praised by a newly awakened and assertive generation of women whom were determined to follow this example and turn the tables against the patriarchy. The infamous 'lockeroom raid' led to many copy-cat incidents. College female sports teams began daring raids against male jocks, the hilarious footage quickly becoming viral, much to the humiliation of many arrogant male athletes who suddenly found their young little cocks being laughed at and mocked online by any woman who wished to do so.

When asked if this was a worrying new trend of militant females, Presidential nominee Emily DeVilliers playfully put it down to healthy high spirits from confident, empowered young women, who were merely seeking retribution after generations of male oppression. When further asked if she was disappointed that her own daughter Victoria, captain of the Athena University female soccer team, was one of the most notorious 'raid' leaders, Emily simply laughed it off: "Like mother, like daughter!"

12