Logger's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

"And how are you this fine bright morning?" came a deep rumbling voice that she recognised.

Simone spun around to find Lucky Pierre standing there.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded. "Go away."

"Now don't be like that. I'm here because I keep remembering what you felt like yesterday. I'll go away in a moment but before I do I'd like you to lean forward over that bonnet."

"What? Why? No, don't tell me. I can guess. If I lean over the bonnet of the car you'd, you'd, . . ."

Her indignant voice trailed away. They both knew what she meant.

"Quite right," agreed a smiling Pierre. "So what are you waiting for?"

A sweeping hand indicated where he wanted her to stand and lean against the car. Simone chewed on her lip. This was ridiculous. The others were in the tent and might wake at any moment. Did he think she was crazy or did he consider himself irresistible?

Simone found herself standing next to Pierre, looking at the car. She should be yelling, waking the others, telling him to go away, not just standing there. Still, there was no way she'd lean forward the way he requested. Not of her own volition she wouldn't. She was still debating with herself, trying to decide the best way to tell him to take a hike, when she felt his hand pressing against his back. Feeling his hand pressing against her like that reminded her that he had very large hands and, ah, feet.

That little distraction was all that Pierre needed to propel her forward a few steps, and Simone now found herself being pressed against the bonnet of the car. It was only to prevent herself being bent right over it that caused her to put her hands in front of her, using them to prop herself up.

"Ah, now listen," she mumbled. "You don't really want to do this."

Finding her dress being lifted and her panties moving down tended to give the lie to that statement. Pierre seemed quite certain that he did want to do this. His hand was already rubbing against her mound, and rubbing quite firmly at that. Simone spluttered and stuttered, trying to explain that this wasn't going to happen. Not again it wasn't.

As she felt her lips being parted and Pierre pressing firmly against her she rapidly drew the conclusion that she should have screamed or physically resisted rather than just splutter and say nothing of any consequence. Of no consequence to Pierre, that was for certain.

Simone silently acknowledged to herself that she'd known this was going to happen from the moment she saw Pierre. If she had wanted to stop him she could easily have roused the girls as soon as he said good morning. She just hadn't wanted to. She felt him pressing deeper and gave a quiet groan as she pushed back against him, helping to sink him deeper into her, filling her nicely. Over-filling her to a certain degree.

There was not going to be any slow build-up today, Simone found. Pierre was already thrusting into her hot and hard, his hands clamped to her hips, using them to help pull her on as he pressed forward. While she was moving with him, pushing to meet him, it wouldn't have mattered if she hadn't. Pierre was ensuring that she'd be doing her part anyway.

Excitement was exploding through her at the rough and ready way he was using her. While Pierre was seemingly careless as to how she reacted she found that a wild and lust-driven arousal was already setting fire to her. She was gasping with effort as he dominated her, subjecting her to his will.

His casual ravishment of her body was just sweeping her away. All she was aware of was Pierre and what he was doing to her. If the others woke up and caught them she wouldn't have cared, Pierre being first and foremost in her mind. It couldn't last, she knew. He was putting in too much effort, too fast, but damned if she wasn't going to enjoy it while it happened.

She was too lost for breath to scream when her climax swept over her, only managing to moan with relief as her body seemed to convulse internally, draining Pierre as she came.

"An interesting start to the day," said Pierre. "I will see you again."

"You won't, you know," thought Simone as she watched him walk away. "We are so out of here today. Coffee. I have to make coffee and wake the others."

Drinking their coffee thoughts turned towards the day ahead of them.

"Um, maybe we should pack up and depart now," said Simone carefully. "After all, it's a Sunday and those guys are probably not working today. They might decide to come past and pay you another visit."

Jenny and Dianne looked at each other, and then Dianne nodded.

"She has a point. Last night was quite an experience but not one I really want to repeat."

Being experienced campers the girls broke camp quite quickly.

"Of course, if we're not here you'll miss out on seeing your beau again," observed Jenny as she stowed the tent in the back of the car.

"What? That Pierre guy? I wouldn't call him a beau and why would I want to see him anyway?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe so he can continue the courting he was doing this morning," observed Dianne.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12