All Comments on 'Logical Mom'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An interesting story.

I enjoyed the story. What I liked most was the mom was in her late 60s and a typical woman, not an older version of a model like in so many of the mom/son stories. I found that refreshing and exciting. It may not be as explicit as some others but still a turn on.

tobytimtobytimalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff

Well written ^ sexy,,, got me going,,, he is one lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

oh how disappointing. no 15in dick or tits a city block big. no squirting pussy or 3ways. i mean how can you write such a story. by the way that was sarcasm. a real man and woman refreshing to see.

pg240pg240almost 12 years ago
Realistic

I liked the "no-nonsense" approach the mother had to life. And, like the earlier comment, I very much appreciate that you didn't create this 67-year-old woman with the body of a goddess. Very realistic, yet arousing. Well done.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
nice

i loved it hope my son will take care of me if i get in that situration

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I don't understand why he stayed with his wife when she wouldn't fuck him

He had all of the woman he could have wanted with his mother. As much pussy as he wanted with mom and a woman that actually enjoyed being with him.

He should have told his wife to "shove it" and moved in with his mom. He could have had pussy every night with mom.

Perhaps another chapter where he finds out that his wife is indeed fucking another man and she is pregnant from her lover, and since her husband hasn't fucked her in six months it had to be her lover's baby.

Revenge could be had against his cheating wife while he basked in the glory of his mom's pussy.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enjoyed

I like a lot of Mom's TB's stories. I particularily liked this one because I really like women (mom's) in their 50-60-70's with their mature son finally discovering that they have desired each other for years.

Here is a story I would like to read: Mom comes to visit single son and learns how the Internet works.

Then discovers her sons maternal desires through either stories he reads/writes and porn sites he visits.

I could see many different stories lines with different mom/son situations based on being slowy "discovered" by mom and then the different approches that each mom/son couple take to arrive to their goal .Finally being together.

Please describe in detail who the woman is (housewife etc) and also how she is dressed (all the details :) (I know you do but I hate stories that miss that). May I also suggest more role play where mom is playful " so you want me to be the doctor/teacher today?"

Anyway, I love mature mom characters in all their sexy beauty, be they hotly dressed or average.

Oh yes, more son to mom foot attraction, my mom had ef'n sexy feet! Kiss a lady's foot/feet, they'l give you anything!

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
much better

Your writing has improved a whole lot since I laid in to you a couple weeks ago, good job, a big improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
condom

I like women over 45 THEY DON'T YELL THEY DON'T SWELL AND THEY ARE GRATEFUL AS Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
complete nonsense

A 10 feet dick...wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a typically great story from MTB

William's mother is 67 years old and not in the best shape. So why does the young guy get harder than ever before in his life and jump at the chance to fuck his mother? Very simple: just because she IS his mother. Between her legs she's got something no other woman has--he's got William's own birth canal, the same cunt he came out of. For lots and lots of sons that automatically triggers the lust to shove their hard young cock way up inside that wonderful hairy hole, up to their balls. A boy finds that nothing can ever feel as good to his cock as being surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. And nothing can ever feel as right as unloading his young balls and shooting his beloved mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff

Thanks for another good read. I appreciate your writing it. A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A mother is always beautiful in the eyes of her son.

It seems like William is very happy with his arrangement, and it's been good for his marriage too. His mom is happy to get some cock in her pussy, it had been a long time since she'd been fucked. It sounds like William has trouble giving orgasms with his dick? He might want to think about getting a clit tickler to slide down to the base of his cock. I wonder if that's why his wife "Pat," doesn't want to fuck anymore? I guess it doesn't matter if William is getting his fill of pussy now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My mom belongs to me now.

Dad wanted to devorce mom I told my dad wait I will keep mom for my self I will give you a hundred dollars that means then she would belong to me he agreed I said wear is mom dad said in the kitchen I went found her washing dishesI told mom put them down come sit down on my lap I have to tell you something she wouldnt so I grabbed her pulled up her long skirt pulled her panties down spanked her and pulled her panties back up fixed her long skirt down sat her down on my lap told her look you belong to me know I paid dad 100 dollars your mine she was stund I looked at her kissed her lips then lifted her over my left shoulder went back to dad and said look how I got mom I carried her to my bedroom she now listens to me. She cooks for me and dad I sleep in the master bedroom with mom now dad took over my old room he now not aloud to touch her she my property now.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Often overlooked and barring medical problems, older woman appreciate, enjoy and need sex as much as any other human. Unfortunately, too many author's forget about them. A well rounded person can find beauty no matter what. This story is believable because the characters appear normal and physically reflex individual we know and can identify with. 4 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.