London Cocksucker Ch. 02: Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing my dinner and ice cold beer, John stepped into the cabin and said simply, "It's time cocksucker. Stand up so I can clip your wrist restraints behind you again."

I stood up and placed my hands behind me while John clipped the metal claps in place again. He took the lead of my leash and led me out of the cabin and down the hall to Cabin Number 3.

I gulped with anticipation.

Cabin Number 3: Mr. Sinclair and Benson

John knocked tentatively on the door to Cabin 3. I didn't quite know what to expect based on what little he had told me about his company president, and to be honest I was a bit nervous. A large bald man in his early 50s answered the door. He was dressed in a white button down shirt, tie, and suspenders. He looked beefy and had a clear bulge in the crotch of his tailored wool trousers.

I looked past this large man and could see an elderly man in an elegant burgundy colored bathrobe sitting on the edge of a large queen-sized bed. He looked to be in his mid-60s and appeared to be wearing only his underwear under the robe. He had that traditional, upper class look about him: very prim and proper. His hair was silver and he had a deep tan, I guessed from spending a lot of time outdoors. He looked relaxed in his robe and slippers and smiled at me as I stood in the doorway to the cabin. He was clearly in command and knew it. All in all, he was quite handsome, I thought to myself.

The silver haired man spoke. "Ah, our jizz boy is here Benson. Please show him in."

As I walked into the cabin, John handed the leash and my 'schedule' to the man who had opened the door, then made his departure. I looked around the room, which was by far the nicest I had seen on Perseus. This was clearly the apex of train luxury. The cabin was lined in hardwood and all the fittings were brass. The room screamed elegance. The older man looked at me, a slight smirk on his lips and said, "John has told me all about you boy, and your nasty proclivities." He gestured towards the large man who had opened the cabin door. "This is my assistant, Mr. Benson. I am Mr. Sinclair. You will refer to each of us as Sir."

I looked Mr. Sinclair in the eyes. They were the bluest eyes I had ever seen. There was a hint of malice in them. "Yes Sir," was all I could muster.

"Now, I'm told you suck cock like a cheap Sicilian whore. Is that true, cocksucker?"

"Um, yes Sir. I have sucked off a lot of men and have gotten many compliments on my skills, including from John," I replied meekly.

"Good boy. That is just what we are looking for tonight, eh Benson?" The older man winked at his assistant, who was looking me up and down like a wolf ready to go in for the kill.

Mr. Sinclair was clearly used to giving orders.

"Kneel down, unzip Mr. Benson, and fish his cock out boy. You'll want to get it nice and hard for what he has planned for you," Mr. Sinclair said.

I turned around, while Mr. Benson unclipped my wrist restraints so I could get at his cock. Then I slowly dropped to my knees in front of Mr. Benson. I fumbled with his zipper, then reached in and pulled out his semi-hard cock. It was thick. Really thick. I guessed when hard he would be about six inches long, but the girth was tremendous. I imagined his cock would look something like a coke can when fully erect.

"Now suck Mr. Benson's cock boy. You'll need to get it rock hard before he buggers you."

"Yes Sir," I replied to Mr. Sinclair. I looked tentatively up into Mr. Benson's eyes and started to take the head of his cock between my lips. He had a musky, masculine scent which I found exciting. I opened my lips as wide as I could and slowly took the length of his cock in my mouth. It was too thick to take in my throat though, and the cockhead stopped at my uvula. His cock filled my mouth completely, like a duffel bag packed with too many clothes.

Mr. Benson started to grunt with satisfaction as I slobbered on this thick sausage. He was evidently delighted as he leered down at me in my kneeling position, making gurgling sounds as I desperately tried to please him.

After I spent a few minutes slobbering on his cock, Mr. Benson looked me in the eye and said one word: "Balls."

I took his meaning and while he peeled his suspenders off his shoulders, I immediately pulled down his trousers and underwear past his rigid pole. I gently cupped his large and hairy ball sack and brought it up to my mouth. His sack smelled faintly of piss and sweat.

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself. I took the entire sack in my mouth and started to gargle Mr. Benson's enormous balls. I must have looked like some kind of chipmunk stuffing too many peanuts into its mouth. I could feel the fur of his sack tickling my tongue and the upper side of my mouth.

I gargled his balls like they were the most important artifact on earth at that moment. Mr. Benson moaned with pleasure.

I heard Mr. Sinclair behind me say, "Suck them well jizz boy. When he unloads that sack in your innards you will know immediately. Horse balls have nothing on Mr. Benson's do they my friend?"

Mr. Sinclair and Mr. Benson laughed at that joke. I continued working Mr. Benson's balls, slavering them lovingly in my wet mouth.

After about five minutes of intense ball sucking, Mr. Sinclair told me to stop.

"Now, why don't you get on all fours and crawl to me boy. I like to see my cocksuckers submit wholly and completely."

"Yes Sir," was all I could say as I turned, still on my knees, then I leaned forward on all fours and crawled the short distance to Mr. Sinclair. I stopped just in front of him, my face inches from his crotch.

"Now, I may take a while to work up my load for you boy, but that is to be expected for a man my age isn't it," Mr. Sinclair asked rhetorically.

Mr. Sinclair was smiling at me while I looked up at him. "While you are busy nursing my cock, Mr. Benson will be buggering you from behind. Nothing excites me more than to see a willing sub being filled in both holes at the same time. Wouldn't you agree Mr. Benson?"

"Of course Sir," Mr. Benson replied to his boss.

I could feel Mr. Benson sliding down my leather jock from behind. My cock sprang out as it was released from its leather pouch. He inserted a finger into my ass after he had gotten it wet with spit from his mouth. After a moment he inserted a second finger and vigorously ass fucked me with them. I could feel the ring in my anus start to relax a bit, but I wasn't sure I could take such a thick cock up my ass. Keeping the two fingers inside my asshole, Mr. Benson then kneeled down behind me and started to slowly wank his now rock hard cock while he waited for a cue from Mr. Sinclair.

"Now boy, slowly peel off my underwear. From this moment on, and until I release my seed down your gullet, there is nothing more important to you than pleasuring my cock with your mouth and tongue. I also expect you not to waste a single drop of my jizz, do you understand?"

I looked up into Mr. Sinclair's deep blue eyes. "Yes Sir."

"Good boy. You may proceed."

I peeled Mr. Sinclair's underwear all the way down to his ankles. He removed his slippers and lifted his feet off the floor while I removed his underwear completely. He slowly spread his legs and I inched my face forward a bit more into his crotch. I breathed in the musky, older man scent of his dark gray bush. He had a surprisingly big cock and it was rapidly engorging in front of my eyes.

"Don't stare at it boy, suck it!" Mr. Sinclair barked at me.

I broke out of my temporary stupor from watching Mr. Sinclair's penis engorge with blood and started to lick the head of his cock with my tongue. He had already produced a lot of pre-cum, which I lapped up like a kitten with its milk.

I could see that the blue veins were prominent in this now impressive cock and I opened my mouth wide to engulf it.

It was at that moment that I felt the head of Mr. Benson's incredibly thick cock pushing into my anus. He had also picked up my leash and now gave it a tug, pulling my head back a bit.

Mr. Benson was not gentle.

"Ahhhh!!!!" I started to scream as he roughly shoved his coke can of a cock up my rectum, immediately stretching my sphincter. The opening to my ass was stretched as far as it would go. My scream was cut short as Mr. Sinclair took the opportunity to push my head with both hands down on his full erection. The cockhead immediately entered my throat and I felt the two cocks pushing into me from opposite ends like they were trying to touch one another. I let out another muffled scream.

I was impaled. Spit roasted in the true sense. Mr. Benson held my hips with both hands in his powerful grip while Mr. Sinclair held my head in a vice, his cock lodged in my throat. I started to panic. I needed to breathe, but the two men held me in place for what seemed like an eternity.

"Should we let him breath, Mr. Benson?" I heard Mr. Sinclair say.

"Why not? We want him conscious when we unload in him right Mr. Sinclair?" I heard Mr. Benson say.

Mr. Sinclair slowly pulled my head off his cock and the cockhead made a distinct popping sound as he withdrew his penis from my throat. I immediately sucked in a lungful of air.

Mr. Sinclair was smiling as I started to breathe again. "So you see, jizz boy, we can make this as pleasant or as unpleasant for you as you'd like. You decide."

In his cruel blue eyes I took the meaning that I needed suck his cock like I had never sucked one before to please this man or he would make it unpleasant for me. I immediately impaled my head on Mr. Sinclair's cock, opening my mouth wide as I let his cock enter my throat again. I wanted to please him more than anything at that moment. I slavered on his cock tube, willingly letting it go in and out of my throat. I wantonly slobbered all over it, making myself gag on his penis to his great delight. My animal instincts kicked in as Mr. Benson continued his rhythmic pounding of my ass from behind. I was a slobbering, drooling cockwhore letting myself be used by these two lecherous older men.

Mr. Sinclair was grunting with pleasure as his penis thrusted into and out of my throat. I started to moan with a combination of pleasure and pain from the ass fucking that was being administered to me by Mr. Benson from behind. We became a single entity for a time, their cocks the links holding the three of us together as one. The two randy old men grunted and dripped sweat as they pistoned their cocks into my well used holes. I was a vessel for their pleasure, and I loved it.

I started to moan with the pleasure of being filled up by the two men, and my moaning further excited Mr. Sinclair. "That's it cocksucker! You make a fine whore. Keep sucking it into your throat boy! I will soon be feeding you a dollop of upper class jizz!"

I could hear Mr. Benson grunting behind me, and it was evident he was close to unloading those horse balls into my innards.

"That's it boy, keep it up, you are almost there. Get ready to receive my emission...Ahhhh!" Mr. Sinclair moaned and grunted with pleasure as he unloaded the contents of his pent-up balls into my mouth. One spurt, then another, and another. The cum was flowing into my mouth like hot lava, and the taste was a combination of salty and sweet. It was one of the thickest loads of semen I had ever taken in my mouth.

As Mr. Sinclair started to moan and release his seed, Mr. Benson did the same. He gave one final push of his cock up my ass while he gripped my hips and I could feel the cum spurting up into my innards. It was a literal firehose of semen. Mr. Sinclair's description of Mr. Benson's balls as 'horse balls' was apt. The man came in a river of hot semen, emptying himself inside me while I was ingesting Mr. Sinclair's' seed down my gullet. I was in heaven, taking the men's ball juice in both ends simultaneously.

After he had stopped shooting his seed, Mr. Sinclair looked down at me and said simply, "Open up boy. I want to see what I've deposited."

I submissively opened my mouth wide for his inspection. Most of the jizz was still pooled in my mouth--only one spurt had actually shot into the back of my throat and straight into my belly.

"Well, looks like I can still cum like a thirty year old," Mr. Sinclair declared triumphantly. "Swallow it boy and thank me for it," he said, with those beautiful blue eyes boring into my own.

I stared into his eyes and made an exaggerated gulping sound as I swallowed the slightly bitter load. Looking up at him I said, "Thank you Sir for feeding me your delicious and ample semen load."

After he had ensured that I had swallowed every drop of his jizz, Mr. Sinclair looked down at my face with a smile "I must say for a cocksucker you exceeded my expectations, boy. I may have a position for you at the private men's club I belong to. Would you like that?"

I looked up into those cruel blue eyes. "Oh yes Sir, I would very much like to serve you and your colleagues if given the chance."

Mr. Sinclair grunted. "We shall see. I expect absolute obedience from you and so far you've met the mark. Now, clean all the residue off Mr. Benson's cock and you will be free to go."

Staying on all fours, I turned around and looked straight at Mr. Benson's cock, covered with cum and other juices from my ass. I dutifully took his shaft in my mouth and slavered on it for five minutes, lovingly sucking up the jizz and other slime from the cock, and using my tongue to lick any errant drops of semen from his balls and pubic bush. Mr. Benson seemed more than satisfied as he grinned down at me.

Once I had completed this task, Mr. Sinclair said, "You may go now boy. Tell John he's found a diamond in the rough with you. He'll understand."

As I got up to go, I said to them, "Thank you Sirs for a most enjoyable spit-roast!" Mr. Benson handed me my 'schedule' as I was walking out the door.

I left the cabin and headed down the sleeper car to my next 'date' in cabin 18.

Cabin Number 18: A Very British Throat Fuck

My next date was at 8 o'clock. I still had a few minutes so I sauntered down the hall of the train car, my leash loosely flapping at my back. I felt like a cat in heat. I had the cum of two older men--both complete strangers--filling my belly and my large intestine, and I felt whole somehow. I had accepted that men wanted to use me as a cum receptacle, and enjoyed my holes for their pleasure. This gave me great confidence and in a way I felt fulfilled. I couldn't wait for my next 'date.' When I got to Cabin 18, I paused for a moment outside the wooden door with the brass plaque saying simply, '18'." Here goes nothing, I thought to myself.

I knocked on the door, and a beefy man with red hair and a freckled face opened it wide for me. He was about 30, and looked to be a man of the world who was used to using cocksuckers like me. I recognized him from the café car as one of the men who had pinched one of my nipples--hard--as John was introducing me to the 'clients.'

"Ahh... right on time, cocksucker. I hope you have an appetite because my mate Bill and I have some very full balls that need to be drained. You looked like the kind of faggot that likes to have a mouthful of cock so we chose you as our 'hospitality' steward for the trip. If sucking cock and eating cum is your thing, you've come to the right place." He spoke with a south London accent, more working man's than banker's, but my job tonight was to please anyone and everyone.

I smiled. "I'm here to service you for your eight o'clock appointment. How would you like to use me, Sir?"

The red headed guy, who introduced himself as Harry, smirked at me as he said, "On your knees where you belong, cocksucker."

I handed my 'schedule' to Harry and dropped to my knees submissively, while the other man, Bill, stepped behind me to fix my wrists to the clasps on the leather belt at my back.

"That's how we like our whores, eh Harry?" Bill said to his friend, as he loosely took one of my arms and checked to see that it was secured behind me. I was now at their mercy.

"Yes indeed, trussed up and ready for our use." The two men laughed at my predicament, but little did they know how turned on I was. The leather pouch holding my cock was almost bursting, and my engorged penis betrayed me.

"Looks like we've got a real faggot here, eh Bill? Look at his cock, he's practically bursting he's so hard!"

Harry said, "Too bad you don't get any release for that mate. You're here to service our cocks like a good whore. Your needs are not important. Do you get my drift?"

"Yes Sir, I'm here to pleasure you. My own sexual needs are irrelevant."

"Good boy," said Harry. "Now, we're going to get started with you licking our sweaty assholes for a while. You know how to rim properly, don't you faggot?"

"Yes Sir," I replied. "Rimming is one of my specialties."

"That's what we want to hear," Harry said. He and Bill then started removing their shoes, socks, pants, and underwear until they were naked from the waist down.

"Okay boy, time to see if you are as good as advertised. Lick our assholes and don't stop until we tell you to stop," said Bill with an edge of authority.

The two men then turned around and positioned themselves in front of my face with their ass cheeks inches from my mouth. They slowly bent over and grabbed their cheeks and spread them. Since my hands were cuffed behind my back I could only watch as the two assholes presented themselves to my mouth and tongue. Harry's was a reddish brown in color and had some thin red hairs surrounding the hole. Bill's asshole was a bit smoother, and he had a faint covering of pale blonde hairs around his brown puckered hole.

Harry was first to reach behind my head and push my mouth up to his anus. "Eat it faggot," he commanded.

I stuck my tongue out and started to lick around his rust colored hole, taking in his male scent. Both men's assholes were clean--I thanked lady luck for that. It's not fun to eat a man's asshole who has not properly washed himself.

"Mmmm, that's it boy, get your tongue right up my hole you nasty whore."

I licked and sucked his anus like it was my last meal. Harry moaned with pleasure as my tongue explored his most sensitive parts.

After a few minutes of my ministrations on Harry's asshole, Bill said, "Okay faggot, my turn." He was evidently anxious to get some of the same action.

I turned my face to the right a few inches and started to explore Bill's anus with my tongue and lips. Like Harry, his asshole had a nice musky male scent that aroused me intensely.

I tongue-fucked Bill as he moaned with pleasure. My pink tongue darted into and out of his soft anus as it explored the smooth pink flesh inside the rim.

"Ohh...that's how we like to treat cocksuckers. Your mouth and tongue are ours to use, understand boy?"

I mumbled "Yesh...Shir," my mouth full of ass.

We continued like this for the next 10 minutes or so, with the two of them ordering my mouth back and forth to latch on to their now thoroughly licked and probed assholes.

I knew things were about to get a bit rough when Bill straightened up, got behind me and held my head in place. Harry then positioned his ramrod straight cock, which was surrounded by a thick red bush of pubes, directly in front of my mouth.

"Now, Bill and I like to get a proper throat fuck from our whores, and to make sure you comply, old Bill is going to pinch your nipples to make sure you get the cock all the way down your gullet. Do I make myself clear, cocksucker?"

"Yes Sir, I will try to open my throat for you Sir," was all I could manage to say.

"Open wide cocksucker," Harry ordered.

He then placed the tip of his cock on my lips and with one steady motion, pushed his 7 inch cock slowly into the back of my mouth and into my throat. The two men had me firmly in their control, and Bill reached down with his hands and positioned his thumbs and forefingers on my nipples to apply pressure.