London Cocksucker Ch. 02: Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly milked the cock tube to get the last few drops into, yep you guessed it, my mouth. I had already swallowed parts of three loads and this man had already half-filled my mouth again!

After the second Frenchman had relieved himself, the Dutch guy stepped up and said, "I have a 10 day load for you cocksucker, and I intend to get most of it in your mouth."

I replied as best I could, my mouth half filled with semen, my head still tilted back, "yesh...shur."

He rapidly increased the pace of his cockstroking, and I could tell by his moans and grunts, he was approaching orgasm.

"Ahh...mmmm....TAKE IT YOU COCKSUCKER!" and with that he started spraying his ball juice into my wide open mouth. A couple of spurts spattered onto my face, but he got most of the goo in. My mouth was once again filled with semen.

The men gathered round to look at the second mouthful. One said, "I can't believe he's happy to swallow that. What a skank!"

The group laughed at that.

The Dutch guy looked at me and said, "You know what to do with our seed. Now do it!"

I closed my lips and with another great effort, gulped down the concoction in my mouth with a loud 'gulp' sound, to the delight of the EU members.

It was now almost eleven o'clock and I was exhausted. That was the last date on my schedule, and I was eager to slide under the covers of my bed and get a well-earned rest.

Back Again with John and Then...Sleep. No Wait, I have One More Duty to Perform!

The Dutch guy grabbed my leash and let me back to my cabin, Number 24. He knocked on the door, and John answered, wearing only a light silk bathrobe, his thick cock clearly visible between the folds of the robe, dangling ever so provocatively.

John smiled and said to the Dutchman, "Ah Mees, I see you brought him back in one piece. Did he perform as expected?"

"He was exactly what we were looking for. Thanks for bringing him along on the trip." He paused for a moment. "John, will we be able to use him back in London in future? I hope so. I think we can find a part time position for him in the company, if you know what I mean," Mees said mischievously.

John grinned and said, "Of course, I've been thinking the same thing myself."

With that, Mees handed the leash to John, who pulled me into the cabin and closed the door.

"Well cocksucker, did this evening live up to your expectations?"

"Yes Sir, I was more than satisfied and hope to do something like this again if it pleases you."

"Oh it would please me very much and I have loads of ideas on how we can use you in future.

"Can I get into bed now Sir, I'm exhausted," I said.

"Aren't you forgetting one last thing cocksucker? You'll need to suck me off before we go to sleep. Why don't you drop to your knees and do your duty, then you can rest."

"Yes Sir," I managed to say as I dropped down to my knees once again to service another cock. This time it was my Master's cock though, and my mouth greedily gobbled up his thick sausage. My belly will always have room for his semen, I thought to myself, no matter how many other men had deposited their fluids inside of me.

I nursed his cock like a baby with its bottle and I was rewarded one final time that night with the essence of a man. A man I was happy to serve. To be used by. To fulfill my purpose in life.

Having deposited his seed with a grunt, John then helped me take off the leather collar, cuffs, and bindings, and we climbed into bed together and drifted off into a deep slumber. I would never forget this experience on the Perseus.

To be continued....