All Comments on 'London to Brighton Ch. 01'

by KellyRandom

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Girldick_QueenGirldick_Queenabout 3 years ago

Loved this story! It's very hot, but also the writing is lovely. Lines like

"I imagine he is off to Brighton to crash a party he has not been invited to because it's being held by a bloke he does not like. The reasons for this dislike will not make sense to anyone, especially him."

and

"This is the thing about men. They have this reputation for being on a constant sexual Charge of the Light Brigade, but in fact are bloody hard work. Take this fellow. It could not be clearer that he wants me, and I could not be clearer that he can have me. He is not -- and I do not think this an unfair assumption -- what I would call a deep thinker. Why, then, does he not crack on?"

You have real talent with turning a phrase.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 2 years ago

Superbly written, a simple scenario but the way you write makes it seem special. It felt as if I was reading about the real you :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKellyRandom@KellyRandom
If you like my stories you'll love my novel! It's called My Black Bob, you can get it on Amazon, and I'd love it if you left a short review there. Just a line or two would really help If you'd like to see more of me, I'm on OnlyFans @kellyrandom & Twitter @thekellyrandom In ot...