All Comments on 'Lonely'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
First to comment!

Another great one DG. We expect more from you and we always get it. Keep the coming.

A fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fairy Tale

QUite a fairy tale, but enjoyable as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

Really appriciate the great writing and fine story. Wish there were more writers of your skill writing on this site. Thank you!

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Very Moving Story

DG That Carly was truly a very mixed up woman she could have had anything she wanted with Jerry but she decided to fleece him and then take the baby that he truly loved his own family tried to warn him about her but jerry didnt listen I cried when Mary and Bill passed away .I give it a 500 for a great moving story.

Atlanta,Ga

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 17 years ago
Good Story

Thank you for the story. It was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Always a treat!

It's always a treat to have a story by DGH. I keep missing the great authors of this site, and when they post a story it's like a 4th of July, a pearl between swine. Please keep writing. This was a lovely story, loneliness can make us commit some of our worst mistakes. And because he was an honorable man, he married even when he knew it would probably be a mistake. He gave the best he had and was thrown in his face, but in the end, he had a new reason to live, a new baby and a woman who always loved him. I saw the cheating on this story as incidental, the real story was life itself, loneliness and how family will always be family, watching and protecting you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nicely done

well written. good character development and a plausible plot.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
A perfect ending!!!!

Dear friend, you ended this heart-warming tale the way it should be with a beautiful ending. Again I cried over the deaths of Mary and Bill but having a strong and loving family has given Jerry and Barb a chance of a wonderful future together while still holding sacred their memories of Mary and Bill. Yes, DG, a perfect ending! Great Job! Pete.

Blue88Blue88about 17 years ago
Well Done

Always a pleasure to see a new story by DG. Thanks for the time you take and thanks for your talent.

coaster2coaster2about 17 years ago
It's a pleasure to read well written stories

I have a short list of Literotica writers who I know I will read whenever their work appears. DG is on that list for good reason. Your work is nicely crafted, generally original in concept and above all, interesting. Carry on!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 17 years ago
A good DG Hear Story!

A very likable story. Jerry wanting Barb’s daughter Sandy and his Son Ryan hooking up would be first cousins and children of twins, I don’t think so!<p>The proposal to Barb by the family was a bit bizarre, but it was good entertainment.<p>Thank you for all the efforts you put into your works.<p>PT

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
Excellent LW story at last!

I am just damned gald that DG Hear is still writing stories in the LW genre. There are a few really good storytellers in this category, and DG is one of them. Cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ah, well! You yook me in with the con.

I could see it coming ... Carly would be the love of his life, they would have a few kids and life would be great. Well, she not only conned him but she conned me!

You did great with this. After I got my head straightened out I could see that the ending was preordained.

Good stuff - keep with the great stories.

Regards, Jack

(BTW - I started this morning on "Hey Joe," the one I told you about.)

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionabout 17 years ago
great story

the story was moving, at points almost bringing me to tears, then making me mad at Carly. I loved it!

daluentdaluentabout 17 years ago
Outstanding!

I hate you DGHear. How come you write so well, you make me tear up. I envy your talent. This story is awesome. The baby is not part Hispanic, she's half Mexican. The prettiest girls I've ever seen are half white and half Latin or Asian or black or American Indian. I tried writing and submitted a story "BLACK MONDAY" It never got published. I guess I suck big time. If somebody can fix that piece of junk I wrote, Please help yourself with my blessing. DGHear keep writing and I'll keep reading them. With very high regards, Luis.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Very good story

I felt the apprehension when he married Carly since things seemed to change immediately.. And the things of his wife's that were taken didn't seem to bother him so much but $20,000?? That should bother anyone.. I was hoping he could get out from under that one.. But it all ended happily.. And now I'm wondering about that red birthmark....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wait a minute........

.......in the first page the author writes that he wishes his son would hook up with Barb's daughter. They would be first cousins. Instead of a mixed race baby they could have a 3 eyed baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Another great story. I like the different scenarios that you come up with. To respond to the anonymous commentator, yes, marriage of first cousins in illegal in Ohio and 23 other states, It is legal in 20 states and legal in certain circumstances in 6 other states. New York and Virginia would be the closest states where it would be legal for first cousins to marry.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Predictable

Very enjoyable, as are most of DG Hear's stories, but I found this one to be a bit too predictable. I could see what was coming long before it wrapped up, and had to push myself to finish. Well written otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Agree with the previous comment.

It was another DG Hear story. It was decently written but, predictable. It read like a formula story. The writer has talent, I wish he would push himself to write something truly original.

As the Randy Jackson is prone to say, "It was just okay for me, dude."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good one

Very nice read

Skip1934aSkip1934aabout 17 years ago
Yep

DG writes with the best of them. LW is a wicked genre to write in, and it takes a very good writer to pull it off. Well done, my friend.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 17 years ago
Solid story

I know you're just in it for the quick posting time, but it still takes guts to post a LW contest story. While I felt it was a little predictable too, the characters come across and carry the story in my eyes. Good luck in the contest!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
Great effort

Great effort from a Lit Legend :)

Good luck, DG!

Selena

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Incredible and well written

A real and stupendus story

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I was so touched by this story. If I ever lost my wife, I would probably fall prey to a situation like this out of loneliness. Thanks for writing it.

maxx308maxx308over 13 years ago
Really great story

Thanks you for the great story. Wish I could give you a higher score, you deserve it.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Gifted Writer

Wonderful story even second time around

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Lots of earthday stories ....

And I appreciate your attitude. Yes, we should love and protect creation, but a balanced approach is important. Yet another excellent story by a very talented author.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
We all get st00pid

Some days it costs more some days we get off cheap he lucked out -

Enjoyable and well written, the idea the both families were so OK with him marrying Beth is an interesting emotional commentar7y - not unlikely maybe but seems unusual.

Some of the stereo type comment about Hispanics are a bit condescending - but I am not qualified to say how "bad" they are - being a WASP and all heh.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
After

African Americans, Hispanics are probably the most racist group I have ever met. I know this may cause some flak, but I taught many years of high school with both of those groups and Caucasians. And I do not belong in any of these groups.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

It's a wonderful thing to have family who cares and looks out for you. Well written and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A twist

I had read a story about twins that shared husbands. One of the twins died and the remaining twin switched husbands - permanently. Painful. I was afraid this story was going to end that way. Thank you for not making me sick to my stomach.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

A truly wild tale.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
good story!

I didn't read this at first since I expected it to be another 'widower finds out deceased wife was unfaithful' tale. However, I gave it a shot and thoroughly enjoyed it, certainly a five.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
She Should Tell Him

After all that they have been through, Barb should tell him if she and Mary ever switched.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

i could actually feel the story develop emotionally, nicely done. I do know the value of close family ties, and have had them my whole life. another reason for my value on the family core, hubby and wife. I know too many families with homes like Carli, and it's a shame.

thebulletthebulletalmost 8 years ago
thanks for your analysis, Herr Goebbels

That racist diatribe belongs on a white supremacist website, not on a harmless little porn site like Lit. I would hope that the Lit editors delete all such posts. DG Hear: please eliminate this post through your own editing capabilities.

It is a disgusting example of where America is headed with racist assholes like Donald trump running the republican party.

Hey Don: trump u

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

I wish I came from a family like this one, an I wish I can have a family like this one too, even had in tears in my eyes when the spouses died, I read a comment about this story being racist, now me being an Aussie white fella I have no idea if this is true or not, an so was hoping sum one can tell me if it is or isn't, u know we will always have good people an bad people no matter where u go, we just have to make the best of it. Rated 5 Stars

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
YET ANOTHER GREAT STORY

but one has to wonder did the twins ever swap partners...it happens time and time again where they play each other off so I bet they did...an interesting tale...pity he thought with his dick instead of his brain when he found the slut in his cab....but at least he got a new daughter out of the whole debacle...just cannot understand why the two cheating scum did not end up in prison......but in the end he got a new wife...the spitting image of his dead wife....so they all got a good deal in the end....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Classic Storytelling Skills Rise to the Top

This is DG Hear at the top of his game. For some reason his stories aren't as topical as other skilled authors like Matt Moreau or Ohio. I don't know why. His best work cuts as incisively as anyone.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wouldn't Jerry and Bill's kids be first cousins?

Why would they want the kids to hook up? They don't do that in Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoying

Great story. I really enjoyed reading it, and loved the ending. Wish another part was forth coming but the ending was the end. Thanks for the story.

biggeoff35biggeoff35over 3 years ago

Thank you for your time and effort i love your story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

This is a great story that shows grief, lonliness, loyalty, and great family values. The sex described is hot too. I really enjoyed how they described hispanic culture though. I am not hispanic, i am of irish heritage (100%) and American by birth. I have worked around hispanics and lived in hispanic communities. They are extremely hard working, and very proud people, so when they talked about other hispanics testifying against her it was perfect. She was lazy, and deceiving someone through lies which didn’t reflect good on the culture or community do they helped make things right. I loved the ending, it was great, and kept me guessing even through the family meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dumb

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

This was a great story about friends and family being there for you. I kept waiting for the cheating among the friends, but they were good people. Turns.out Carly was the cheater. He got a little daughter out of the deal and kept his word to his friend in the end. A winner.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This was a great story that shows grief, loneliness, loyalty, and great family values. Jerry learned too late about Carlys devious plan but in the end it all worked out with him marrying Mary's Twin Barb and keeping Maria. 5 stars

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

The main problem with this author is that the husbands are always dumb. And I mean always.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA+++++

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

Food me I thought they switched and It wasn’t Mary that died it was barb. Got me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry but the idea of having sex with the dead wife's twin sister is kinda creepy. On second thought, make that really creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story line was enjoyable. Blew it up for me with hus last question. Turned a 5 into a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh, I am fine with the story up until he marries Barb, too convenient and quick. As soon as I started the story and Mary died I knew that Bill would die and the MC would end up with Barb.

Gelatin443Gelatin443over 2 years ago

Great story. 5 out of 5! Jerry and Barb knew were close friends most of their lives and knew each other very well. After the judge’s rulings it was wonderful that they got married as soon as legally possible. Happy ending to a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story. I loved the weaving of the loneliness, the best-friends friendship, the closeness of the clan, the protection of the components of the clan, the help finally coming together and ESPECIALLY the last question about making love to an identical twin.

Easily 5* for me.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointed. I expected Barb to die and Jerry to end up with Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disapointing, both in content and the authorship. DG used to be an author who used common sense in his stories. That seems to have been lost somewhere. I hope he can pull himself from this funk.

Never got past page 3, so common sense may have prevailed, but I'm too old for any more hopes to be dashed

olddave51olddave5112 months ago

I liked it.

From the time Bill got sick I knew Barb and Jerry would get married.

Carly was just too young. And old saying "there is no fool like an old fool" Pertains here.

The story was tied up with a bow

BTW it is fiction it doesn't necessarily have to make sense.

Just call me an old fool too.

OvercriticalOvercritical12 months ago

Not bad at all. It's a variation of the theme where the truck driver picks up some stranded younger woman and they drive together and make a life as a couple. This one makes a little more sense. There was a glaring error in the plot early on. Ryan, Jerry and Mary's son tells his father that he and Sandy, Bill and Barb's daughter had an attraction going, but they decided that they were too good as friends and a romance didn't seem to make sense. The fact is, of course, that Ryan and Sandy are first cousins since their mothers were twin sisters and although there are places where first cousins can marry, it's certainly not considered at all acceptable. Perhaps this just slipped past the editors that this author uses. Still worth 4*

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

A very good story, just not my thing. Good job,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn, at the beginning of the story I thought this was the one where Bill’s wife died and Jerry’s wife, her twin sister, went to live with Bill and they switched the body to Jerry’s house and told Jerry his wife died. Damn that was a long sentence. Hope I got all the names right.

Anyway, very nice story, DGH, thanks for sharing it.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

BlastusBlastus3 months ago

Some will find it difficult to sympathize with the main character.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Holy shit, Highbrow left a comment without using the words "femdom agitprop."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories