All Comments on 'Lonely Saturday in December for Pam'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please make a sequel.

Good Lord. That was HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So horny!

After reading this, I got so horny I just had to try it myself. When I managed to get my cock in my mouth, the sensations were indescribably good. I couldn't hold back and shot the biggest load of cum ever all over my lips and tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have got a lot to answer for!

After reading this, I got so excited that I just had to see some shemale self-sucking for myself. I went on the internet and found a few videos of trannies doing it. Watching these horny girls suck their big cocks until they unloaded in their own mouths or came all over their faces got me incredibly horny. My cock was so hard, I could have just jerked off there and then but, for some reason, I wanted to prolong and accentuate my pleasure even more. I searched for a sex chat site that specialised in shemales and signed up in the hope that I would find one who would suck her own cock for me live. I hungrily perused the gallery of available girls until I came across one called 'self-suck Sally' who advertised her readiness to suck herself and cum in her own mouth. From her pics, I could see that she was of Asian origin and had what appeared to be a massive cock. I checked that she was on line and used my credit card to buy some private time with her. By now I was in a frenzy of sexual anticipation at the thought of chatting to this super-sexy hottie and watching her do her stuff. As I entered her private chatroom, I wasn't disappointed as, after a few polite preliminaries, she asked me what I wanted to see. I told her that it was my biggest sexual fantasy to watch a sexy girl like her suck her cock and cum in her own mouth. She said that she would happily do this for me as it gave her great pleasure and that she normally sucked herself off two or three times each day. She asked me to masturbate for her as this helped to get her in the mood. I quickly obliged and started to jerk for her, positioning myself in front of my webcam so that she could see my cock as my hand frantically moved up and down its thick shaft. She complimented me on the size of my penis as she got herself hard but I could see that it was at least two inches shorter than hers which must have measured at least 10 inches. I told her how goergeous and sexy she was and that I was desperate to see her suck herself. With that, she lowered her head and started to lick the end of her throbbing cock. Seeing her do this got me more excited than ever and the pre-cum started to ooze from the end of my dick as I gripped both hands around it and jerked furiously. This seemed to encourage Sally to even greater efforts as she sucked about 3 or 4 inches of her cock into her greedy wet mouth. She zoomed her cam so I could get a closer view of the action as she noisily bobbed up and down on her huge member. By now, I was desperate to see her cum in her mouth and to unload my aching balls. I told her so and she asked me if I would like to join her and cum in my own mouth as she sucked herself off. The thought of dong this made me incredibly hard but I told that I wasn't as big or flexible as her. She assured me that wouldn't be a problem if I followed her instructions. At this stage, I was so enthralled by Sally that I would do anything she said. In between deep sucks on her massive shaft, she told me to lie on the floor and put a cushion behind my head and then to throw my legs over my head so that my cock pointed at my face. Though I still couldn't suck my cock in this position, it was now only about 3 or 4 inches from my face and the pre-cum dribbled from my engorged penis on to my lips and tongue. Sally asked me if I was close to cumming and I told her that I couldn't last much longer. She told me she was going to cum in her mouth and swallow it for me and that I should jerk my cock until I came all over face. I watched the cam as she sucked hard until her cum exploded all over her tongue and ran out the corners of her mouth as she slurped herself to a massive orgasm. That sent me right over the top and I wanked myself in my face and shot stream after stream of hot white cum all over my face with several ropes landing directly in my mouth. As my orgasm subsided and Sally asked me whether I had enjoyed myself and would like to visit her again soon, I was conscious of another presence in the room. My girlfriend had come home early from work because she had a headache and had witnessed the climax of my first debauched venture into cybersex. Boy did I have some explaining to do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved the sexual tension buildup

like your other stories, this one has a wonderful rhythm of words and upping action. really enjoy that about this, and all your erotica. many thanks...again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have me intrigued. That goes without saying. I do not know you but I want to. The woman behind theses words …. That is a woman I want to know.

Another incredible story. My body cannot take much more of this. My cock throbs but I will hold off for more. Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous