Long After the Fact Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,441 Followers

Dr. Branden forced herself to answer calmly. "I'm afraid we're going to have to stop for today, Dan. But let me say one thing to you, please.

"I don't tell my patients what to do or make their decisions for them. Susan and I discussed for weeks whether she should confess the affair to you, and we examined all sides of it: the pros and cons of confession and of silence.

"She was simply unable to tell you about it back in August, when she was just coming out of her depression; she was far too fragile. And by the time we had discussed it thoroughly it was two months later. Things were going very well for the two of you, and Susan concluded it would be far better to leave it in the past. She didn't want to hurt you needlessly.

"It was not an unreasonable decision, in my opinion," she concluded, in an authoritative tone. "None of us anticipated that something like this would ever happen."

Dan glared at her coldly, his arms crossed over his chest. It was clear that he did not share her opinion in the least.

ohio
ohio
4,441 Followers