All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 07'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

And the great story continues! I'm going to hate seeing this yarn end so relaxing the schedule a bit is ok my me! Just try not to delay it so long I have to go back and reread previous chapters!

Happy holidays and enjoy the family. I can wait until next year to bring this tale to a close. As if I had any choice! 😉😂

Cheers

SAGE

Galama88aGalama88a5 months ago

Happy Christmas and new year thanks for the story

JH4FunJH4Fun5 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

While I am grateful for the shorter segments, your damn writing is so good it just makes me want more. I must say this series is another creation that is among the best on this site.

Thank you for this one. Consuming this tale produced another Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating from me. I am looking forward to your future productions for our consumption.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

ncpetencpete5 months ago

Merry Christmas. Thanks for the post. The story is progressing well and has been fun to read. Looking forward to the next installment.

CastAdriftCastAdrift5 months ago

Thanks again for the effort and the great story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Great add to the series. This a great series, probably your best to date. Whatever you do, keep the story cadence up until its logical conclusion. “Comeuppance” left me feeling like I got dropped off a cliff in the last chapter. Merry Christmas and thank you for a year of great entertainment. 4.8*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful, thanks for this update.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

If I wasn't almost blind, I'd read these stories rather than listen to them with my Text Aloud reader. You just gotta have those dot dot dots instead of a comma, sad, can't call it lazy but when I held the helm as Editor in Chief, I always told the Authors that it is left to the dedicated reader when to pause just like the periods and commas. Sure nice to listen to a story not filled with dot dot dots or have to edit them all out. STILL, I'll give this one 5 stars but not from this point on.

Texican1830Texican18305 months agoAuthor

Randog, I apologize! That never crossed my mind! My widowed grandmother lost her vision in her early sixties, so I read to her a lot when I was a teen. I’m not without understanding, and I’ll be more mindful in the future.

RRC2RRC25 months ago

I am surprised (mostly at myself I guess) to recognize the feeling that I am satisfied the story is over. I'm not saying it is, that is the author's decision. But if it ends here, I'm okay with that. If it continues, I'm okay with that. That's a first for me.

This chapter is stronger than the others. Here Mr. Texan has all the ducks in a row, all the undertow in place. He takes his story and his readers on a ride that is determined and enjoyable. Great stuff.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How many segments are there going to be?

LeRascalLeRascal5 months ago

Love this story!!! Keep it coming!

des911des9115 months ago

The leap from model to action hero took me by surprise and I was concerned it would diminish the whole narrative. But, you have handled it very well and I look forward to Annika and Erik getting some well earned rest before settling down to raise their children. Maybe.

Great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great as always, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any chance for a Christmas present and get the next couple of chapters this week?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Another great chapter!

5

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson19584 months ago

Any update on submitting the next chapter(s)? I am really enjoying this story and really hoping you plan to finish it.

Texican1830Texican18304 months agoAuthor

I turned Ch 8 in on the 14th, so hopefully it will be out soon. Getting a knee replacement on the 22nd and have had a lot to do, but I’m about 30 pages in on Ch 9. Ch 10 will wrap things up.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Another great instalment. I was sure I'd read this when it came out but obviously didn't finish it. 5⛤

Hope things are now going well for you after the holidays and the op.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...