All Comments on 'Long is the Way'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
It's a great story.

I love a little adventure in my smut!

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Such a sweet loving story with an amazing setting.

Top-notch writing as always.

AJPhynnAJPhynnover 9 years ago
A Great Read ..

As soon as I saw your entry, I knew I was going to get a good story, and I certainly wasn't disappointed. Great atmosphere: you've confirmed that climbing the physical heights is not for me - I'll stick to the lower levels. I just hope they got that case of champagne at the end - they deserve it! I've always enjoyed your stories, and you have an editor who does you justice. Please keep them coming.

depraveddavedepraveddaveover 9 years ago
peeing outside

We use to go wild blackberry picking as a family, when my dad would stop the car and him and me would go pee in the bushes my mom would always say those are handy little things to take on a pick-nick. Your excellent story reminded me of that time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Great story line, well written and I love the content, you are to be commended!

trite_readertrite_readerover 9 years ago
I love your writing.

Very entertaining. Thank you.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing.

JBOATJBOATover 9 years ago
A well-crafted story

From my limited mountaineering experience, I would say you got it just about right. But a camp that close to an avalanche path should never happen. The storms, cold, and wind could be even worse at that altitude. I thought the two lovers might formalize their arrangement and honeymoon in Hawaii. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I've read alot of stories on this site but I have to tell you, that is without a doubt THE best i've ever read. It was well written, captivating, and believable! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

is one hell of a story there. And one thing that is new. As i finished reading the last paragraph of page five i thought the story was over. It seemed like a good ending. And it was the last bit of text on the page... then i scroll down a bit and saw page 6!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
Wonderful tale!

Another fantastic story from MST, wonderfully written with a fantastic build up to their eventual coupling. Two great characters whose background anecdotes made them sympathetic to the reader and the stories premise gave them enough time to develop fully into coherent individuals without undue haste. Once again another of your stories for my favourites list, thank you!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 9 years ago
Lovely

A really nice story, heart-warming even despite the location.Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The way was long

But the slow build-up was tremendously well construed, with emotional depth in the characters.

First class story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an excellent story but...

i really enjoyed this story, a lot. the characters were well thought out and likable and the story moved along nicely. my only problem was the editing. there are a lot of spelling/grammar errors that cost a star for this contest. i will be back to read more of your stories. i hope they are as good as this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Easy to identify with the characters

And even wish you could have the closeness and future together that seems possible for the two characters but this after all is fiction so that kind of future for the reader is unlikely. Too bad. This a very well written play and not an all too common wham bam tale of tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I am a big fan of your stories....Keep up the good work!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 9 years ago
I loved it, but...

There are so much unnecessary angst and emotional baggage. Honestly, who cares about the dead spouses.

rnebularrnebularalmost 9 years ago
Could have been 5

Really loving reading all of your work but definitely need to check not only grammar but LOTS of incomplete words leaving us to have to mentally full in the letters to keep moving. Keep up the great writing and if you need an editor or two there are plenty available.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Nice

I loved it. It was a nice story with a little bit of everything. It would be nice to know what happened to them over the next few years.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
What a great story....

Truly a romantic story, brilliantly narrated. What struck me is that James and Jan were obviously in love with each other from a very early age even though they both failed to recognise it.

The story line was great and really was a story rather than a quick intro and then straight into sex. Loved it.

I really hope a sequel makes an appearance, the story has miles to run with possible further adventures for James and Jan.

5 star.....

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

Dreams do come true

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 6 years ago

Heart Strings was a great story, and it's somehow the least excellent story I've read from you. I don't know how you do it, but I'd be happy if I could write half so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

There were many aspects of this story that just resonated. It got hard to take a couple of times (not in a bad way) the slow build was perfect.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974almost 4 years ago
Wonderful love and adventure story

Would like to hear more adventures of this couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Coitus Interuptus?

Great story, well written. One thing I can't buy. In the middle of their first intercourse, when he is on top, he stops because of a pain in the leg. Not too likely, at that point if the leg had fallen off, he would have completed the mission. Come hell or high water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Have respect

Thank you for another great story. I love how you always bring us well fleshed out characters and interesting story lines. In future, I hope you will fully respect native cultures. Denali is, and has always been for Alaskan natives, the name of the mountain. No need to even mention the name previously foisted upon the land by the murderous people who have destroyed so much of the beauty here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is one of those stories

Thank you!

I began to read this story not sure what to expect. Half way down the first page I was gone. In to the story, reading each line, searching for what was said as well as what was not. This is the kind of story that my mind absorbs it self into. Everything else drifts away. Time seems to pause, and I relax and let my eyes move from word to word. Going to and fro with each change of direction that the story take. Waiting for the next important point that shows the way along where the story is taking me. I truly enjoyed this read. At the end I had hoped for more about these two. But what you gave was enough, it was satisfying and I was sated . Thank you for writing in such a way as to actually drag me up the side of a mountain with two cousins who come to realize that sometimes love pays no attention to family lineage.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Oh my. This was a wonderful, emotional, erotic story. This was my first story of yours that I’ve read. I look forward to reading more of them.

bob4300sbob4300sabout 1 year ago

The trek up the mountain was so realistic!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i love your stories and the buildup. hearing how they came to falling in love and the incredible sex. keep writing. i love it

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was a really good story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous