All Comments on 'Long John Silverman'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Where's the sex?

Where's the sex? This story is in the wrong category. This is NON-EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sex!

I certainly saw some. Great story for ANZAC day.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 16 years agoAuthor
God Almighty

When will you nuts "get" that the only category for anything related to gay male here is the Gay Male category? That's the only place a reader looking for a gay male read will go--and if a gay male piece is put anywhere else, it will receive the same asinine comments for being there as the one below is. So, just because you thought it was in the wrong category, you zapped it completely? Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Personally...

I thought this story was beautifully erotic. Eroticism doesn't necessarily equal excruciating sexual detail. Great job as usual, you write very sensually.

freshfacefreshfaceabout 16 years ago
Well Done

This was a beautiful and erotic story. The imagination takes over when a story is well written. The ending was just right and completely unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Done

I really liked this one. A tragic romance with an unexpected ending. The pace and beauty of it was perfect.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 9 years ago
Good story

Loved it as I always love your tales. Maybe a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very

Beautifully written, sensitive, loving and poetic. Thank you 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...