All Comments on 'Long Lost Battery Bunny'

by WokeUpOneDay

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
va45va45over 7 years ago
Good one

Hope to read more

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Beautiful love story

Nice to have such a pleasant fanticy

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh fuck

Well then the answer has to be they move away to where they are not known and live as wife and hubby. fuck the rules cause you just cannot help who your heart falls in love with.

I hope we get to read more of this story

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago
I know the feeling...

My dad had a daughter 2 years before I was born who I didn't even know about until I was around 12 or so. His ex-wife was one evil bitch, and went to extremes (like threatening to have my mother killed while she was pregnant with me) to keep my half-sister from ever knowing her own father. I didn't meet my half-sister until I was 17, but from the day I learned of her existence I was terrified of this very scenario happening to me. When I finally did meet her, I was instantly attracted to her, but thankfully her abrasive personality turned me off enough to keep anything from ever happening. Yeah, I can personally attest to the legitimacy of Genetic Sexual Attraction.

Ironically, this story is even more bizarrely familiar because I am actually from Mississippi, and my half-sister worked at jobs just like Isbell. Although I damn sure ain't no cowboy.

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

I hope there is more. Very good story!

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Your bio says your male

You are pretty good at writing a story from a girls point of view , makes me wonder. As for the love story it seems to have a trueness flowing out of it . only you know . Thank you for your time writing it ,it was sad, happy, hopefully, then really sad at the end . But that's what makes great stories .More chapters please!

eideticeideticover 7 years ago
Interesting, but...

I liked the way you developed the relationship. However, you need a different way for them to find out they're related. Mississippi stopped requiring blood tests for marriage July 1st, 2012. And a blood test would have been for syphilis, rubella and the like, not a DNA cross-match. However, being related, their marriage would have been incestuous and void, after the fact. Same net result.

I also appreciate you noting the use of the story as a catharsis to get rid of old fears.

Keep writing!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
are you adding an other chpater

what next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: interesting, but...

Eidetic: timelines work out. If you do the math, Isbell was stated to be 18 in 2004, and was "now" 24, setting the story around 2010, so blood tests were still required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brother and Sister .

LOVED your story and what a kicker at the close ! Checking out if you`ve any more Stories on Literotica !

sali6435sali6435over 7 years ago
loved it

Well written, well thought out, and excellently staged. The endingof this chapter was delivered with flare and it begs a follow up possibly a serial to it.

To the nit pickers and trolls, if you can do better then do it or keep your comments to yourselves.

WokeUpOneDayWokeUpOneDayabout 7 years agoAuthor
As for Ethan and Isbell...

AUTHOR COMMENT. PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING.

Please don't comment on whether or not their love should be legally or socially condoned. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY! This story is about the need for an adopted person to feel biologically connected to the world, and the fear of finding out that the love of their life is their own blood sibling, thus eliminating her chances of having a healthy kid of her own.

The actual blood test law from 2010 when the story took place did not do DNA matching, nor therefore did police demand you show up at the county clerk's office to arrest you. This was a fabrication used to turn the story quickly. That's it.

I don't know what the tragic couple of this story will do. It's more important to me that you, the reader, fill in the blanks in your own way. I, as the writer, am more interested in sparking your imagination if I can. If you have any thoughts about what you would do in Isbell's shoes at the end on an instinctual level or have had similar feelings of a desire for biological connectivity and would like to share, please do!

hentaikittenhentaikittenalmost 7 years ago
Interesting story

Very well written, although I felt you gave short shrift to "meeting the parents" at first, but once you sprang the ending surprise, I can see why. The sad fact is that a couple like this would probably never know. I'm sort of inclined to think that would be a good thing. After all, the chances nowadays of them having a compromised child due to being blood-related is very low. Unless they had recessive genetic problems their chances of having an abnormal child are about the same as anyone elses.

I would also like to know what the two of them decided to do about the whole thing. Leaving the ... as your ending is kind of mean. If you don't intend to continue, you should just end it on a full sentence. This way everyone feels left hanging if you don't intend a sequel. Although, I suppose many would still feel left hanging. A ... indicates that there should be more though.

Although I can see where being adopted might make this sort of scenario more worrisome, it doesn't mean that this kind of thing can't happen to unadopted children. Especially in this day and age where people are so free and easy about hook-ups and think they are protected if they use "protection" which can often fail. We found out my dad had an illigitemate daughter when I was 16. He had never been told about her and so never knew until she finally decided to go and look him up herself. And I was the youngest of 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great until

...the ending. This was a great 5 star story until the non ending. I DISLIKE unfinished stories. Catharsis reason noted, but since it was offered for public reading, it should have had an interesting resolution for the public. So only 3 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish it!

Agree with the previous comment. This is an excellent story, definitely five stars, but it ain't finished. Hope you have plans to continue.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Certainly dying for more!!!!!

I really enjoyed this story. Hope u will add a few more chapter and tell what happens in the future. A must for required reading. Thank you again for your writings. The Handyman NC

gentle_patientguygentle_patientguyabout 1 month ago
No finish, ...

... no stars. 'Tis an awful shame, 'cause it would likely have been 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWokeUpOneDay@WokeUpOneDay
If you're eager to read the chapters of My Blue Pill that I have written and have not finished editing, I'd love to hear from you. That goes for dozens other unreleased stories that I've written. Message me. I'd love to hear from you and break the cycle of lonely writing.