All Comments on 'Long Trip to the Cabin Pt. 02 - Alternative'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for rescuing this site from another dire day.

Always look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A lot better

As good as the "original" was I still very much prefer this one. And now I cam hardly wait for more, hopefully they make it to forever after. A clear 5,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you I liked this better.

There was nothing wrong with the original ending it was just vaguely unsatisfying. This end was much more exciting and interesting in my opinion.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
What and erotic adventure between Brother and Sister

Excellent, better that the original.

However, both were FANTASTIC.

WISH SHE WAS MY SISTER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you for writing the chapter 2 I wanted.

There is nothing wrong with a lustful fucking story. If they are in love and making love then I prefer they keep things between the 2 of them. If the Mom or Dad is alone then maybe a bit of experimenting is okay. I just know jealousy and hurt are the usual results so it's a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best ending

Should have been the first option for part 2 ! Loved this ending !

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Much better and far more believable than the earlier version. Sibcest is a hell of an emotional hurdle and commitment. It's a dang rare sister that will gift her brother with her virginity then screw her dad the next day. Maybe if she was the neighborhood screw toy with so many notches in her belt that it wouldn't hold up her pants, but not a newly deflowered virgin. The emotional commitment is too intense. Five stars.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME. Well written up

Enjoyed every word.

Keep going!

We have many pages to fill and pussy to fuck.

Pleas do not stop.

Anyone going to get CAUGHT?

Mom and Dad swapping with Carrie and Ryan?

TexasFellerTexasFellerabout 2 years ago

I think I preferred the original ending and would love it to continue and I think a natural addition would be that the family explores the nudist idea of their dad. Mom would sure go for it and we know Ryan and Carrie would, even though Carrie might express initial reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story... this is my second time to write a review and I only do it for stories that I absolutely felt moved by.... great job... more chapters would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous