Long Trip to the Cabin Pt. 02 - Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, big brother..." she growled. A few seconds later, she added. You wanna see my pussy?"

And with that Carrie threw the blanket off of them and turned on the light next to their bed. "On your back, Ryan!" She could see he was a bit surprised by her command, but he quickly obliged. She crawled above him until her pussy was mere inches above his face. Because of the limited space above her, her head was tilted to the side. But Carrie was still looking down, between her large breasts, at her brother's head under her pussy. Their eyes met for a moment before she saw him staring at her pussy.

She really liked the attention, grinning as she watched him marvelling at her pussy. Then again, she also wanted something else... Soon she moved herself down and against his face before whispering "It's now your mouth's turn..." She felt his tongue on her drenched lips and shivered with pleasure. They remained this way for a long while, looking into each other's eyes like the lovers that they were. With but a few comments and sounds to guide him, Carrie managed to convey what she liked to him. Carrie trembled and shook from time to time as Ryan learned how to please her. And to her delight, her brother was a very fast learner.

His lips kissed every inch of hers, softly biting her delicate flesh. His tongue sometimes went directly against her clit, which drove her to insane levels of pleasure. Then again, at other times it roamed slowly over her delicate inner thighs, caressing her gently and letting her quiet down. Ryan wasn't in any sort of rush. Sometimes he drove that tongue as deep as he could inside her, making her gasp aloud. "Are you doing that to taste me?" she asked after hearing him swallow.

"Yes! You are delicious little sister!" he replied.

Carrie grinned as pushed herself harder against him. "Can I... Can I grind myself against you?" she asked nervously. Ryan simply hummed his answer. And so Carrie allowed herself to do something she had seen in one of the very few adult movies she had ever seen. It was a lesbian sex scene and one of the women was grinding her pussy against the other one's face.

When she began doing that on Ryan's face, her mouth opened in surprise. It was the same lips and tongue on her pussy, but somehow it felt very different. Holding herself with one hand on the bed above her, she grabbed her brother's head with her other hand and pulled him hard against her. As she rotated her pussy against his face roughly, she experienced a surge of pleasure that matched what her mind had fantasized about this position.

If letting him caress her had made her tremble, this grinding made her entire body seize with pleasure. As she drove herself harder and harder against his face, she briefly wondered if she was going too hard. She also wondered if she would ever comfortable enough with her brother to confess to liking that lesbian movie so much.

But her climax wiped out those interrogations. Biting her lower lip hard, she felt herself losing any sort of control over her body. The last thing she managed to do was to reach for the metal frame above her head with both her hands. Head thrown back in a silent scream, her face pressed against the bed's underside mesh, Carrie climaxed very hard.

From beneath her, surprised but unruffled by the strength with which she had ground herself upon his face, Ryan watched her climax. And tasted her as well. He hadn't been lying about her taste. While he had eaten her pussy yesterday, he had been so overwhelmed by the whole thing that he hadn't properly appreciated the experience. Now he was very pleased by the fact that he, in fact, loved the taste of his sister's pussy.

She eventually pulled away from his face, still trembling with pleasure. "Gods that was insane!" she whispered. "Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"Nah..." Ryan said, stretching his neck nevertheless. "In fact, you could even have—"

Ryan never finished that sentence as his sister had taken his cock in her mouth. She had moved all the way down between his legs while he had stretched his neck and without warning or ceremony, she had swallowed his cock. It was not the first time she had, yet it still floored him. Nowhere near as intense as it felt when he was fucking doggy style like this morning, but yet so wonderfully erotic!

With the light on, he clearly saw his cock moving in and out of her mouth. Ryan bunched his pillow under his head and stared at the sight in front of him. The incidents in the car as they were driving, then in the forest, then in the cabin and ultimately in that same bed last night had been a whirlwind of gradual discovery. Today they were rushing headlong towards one another, abandoning themselves to the passion they so clearly shared.

Looking at her sweaty face, her hair all over her face and his belly until she reached in and pulled them off, the way her lips were taut around his shaft, the way her tongue caressed his glans... It was unbelievably good. At one point she pulled up and the look in her eyes astonished him. So much raw passion! "I want your tongue on me again, Ryan." Before he could say or do anything he saw her moving around on the bed and he realized that she was going for a 69. Their first 69.

His pulse quickened when he saw her above him, trying to move into a comfortable position. On instinct, when she was placed too low towards the foot of the bed, he lifted his head and kissed her pretty little asshole. And Carrie cried aloud. "Shhh!" he pleaded quickly. "You'll alert mom and dad!" he added while laughing.

Somehow finding a way to look at him under her own body, Carrie was grinning but clearly surprised "Christ! You're a naughty one!"

But instead of waiting for his explanation, Ryan saw and felt his sister beginning to lower herself back over him and, this time, only placing her pussy within his mouth's reach. Maybe he could push her lower and try his little stunt again, but he remembered her words from this morning "One day, we'll be home, alone in the house, with a large bottle of lube and... yes, we'll try whatever you want..."

And then she fully lowered herself, placing her pussy on his mouth again and taking his cock back into her mouth. And here Ryan was, experiencing his first 69. And it was as good as he had dreamed it would be. The psychological thrill of eating his sister's pussy combined with the raw physical pleasure of having her fucking his cock with her mouth. What the fuck more could anyone ask for?

While he had managed to control the rise of his pleasure while she had only been sucking him off, he knew the challenge would be a lot more difficult now that he was eating her pussy at the same time. His mind was torn between the psychological and physical pleasure as well as the important task of not climaxing too quickly.

While this position had the disadvantage of not letting him see her devouring his cock, the sensations were very different than the previous blowjob. In this position, the wider part of his glans sliding directly against her soft tongue instead of her harder palate. And it felt like the angle was also better for her as he felt her lips reaching a bit lower down his shaft.

His awareness was split between his mouth and his cock. But regardless of where he decided to focus, he was overwhelmed. His cock fucking her sweet mouth, her delicious pussy, her breasts on his belly, her thighs against his upper body, her smell, her giggles, her gasps as he did something right with his tongue, her feline grace as she gave herself completely to pleasuring him...

Long and delicious minutes of this later Ryan was exceedingly glad to hear his sister moaning and shivering above him. He groaned himself all the while trying his best to keep pleasuring her. In the end he managed not to climax before she did, and her orgasm made her pull away from his cock.

--

A few minutes later Carrie was nestled in her brother's arms, still trembling with pleasure. "He's so good with that tongue!" she thought, her breathing almost back to normal. She had been surprised when he refused her offer to suck him until he climaxed as well. But he had said that if merely touched his cock he would erupt. Now, looking down at his cock, she saw that it was still rock hard, glistening in the light.

When he reached for the lamp to turn it off, Carrie was surprised. After turning his phone back on just for a bit of light from the screen, she felt him pushing her onto her back. Ryan then moved above her and she parted her legs for him. They had tried many positions since last night, but she was shocked to realize that they had never had sex in the missionary position. "I love you," he breathed just before he kissed her and a second before his cock found her pussy again.

Despite her many climaxes today, Carrie was still thrilled to feel his cock inside her. It felt so damned right, having him inside her. It was intoxicating! The two of them made love that night. It didn't last all that long, given how much Ryan had enjoyed that blowjob and 69, but it was as sweet and tender as their first time yesterday. Carrie got the feeling that they would now be able to dance between this kind of softer, loving sex and the wilder positions they both enjoyed.

Despite his slow penetrations, they both managed to find the angle that gave her the most pleasure. When she discovered that she could, maybe, climax again, she hugged him tight and placed her mouth against his ear. "Tell me again how you love me..." And so he did. As his cock gently slid back and forth inside her, he whispered constantly into her ear. Words of love, of beauty, of passion and of the future.

Ryan was overwhelmed by the pleasure he felt. He knew his cock was on the verge of being too sensitive, but the pleasure was so damned intense! Every time he pushed back inside, he felt her lips resisting him very briefly before parting and letting him in. That deep rush all the way inside her until he pressed against her clit was more intoxicating than any drug or alcohol. He remained there for a moment and slid back out again. Despite everything they had shared, even though he was talking from the heart, his mind focused on his cock as he pistoned in and out of her. Not all that fast, but incredibly good.

He stopped whispering into his sister's ear as he climaxed, letting another surge of his sperm fill her womb. Picking up where he had left off, he heard his sister telling him how she loved him. She echoed many of the words he had told her and added quite a few new ones. During the bliss of his climax, he vowed to ask her to repeat them once he'd be able to properly remember them!

As his climax began to wane, he considered again how crazy and impossible this whole thing was. And it had all begun with a series of fortuitous accidents. Seeing her pussy in the car, then in the woods... And then everything had, somehow, improbably, fallen into place. When the final spurt of his sperm flooded her pussy, Ryan collapsed on to of her.

Despite his weight, he felt his sister closing her arms and legs tightly around him. Carrie still had no idea what the future held for them, how this amazing love would handle the real world back home. But before that day would come, she had every intention of capitalizing on the remaining days here. She savored that last climax of the day, holding on dearly to the brother she loved more than the world.

12