Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeans off, Marlene hesitated. I strongly suspect that if I'd suggested that the panties follow she'd have grabbed her jeans and run. Instead I sat on the couch and pulled her down next to me. Then I started stroking her legs. My hands ran up and down her legs, gliding across her panties, pressing at the soft flesh they covered. I eased myself off the couch while laying Marlene along it, my hands busy on her body.

Hands along her legs, over her panties, up under her shirt and brushing against her bra. Back and forth my busy little hands moved, managing to flick open a button on the shirt every time I passed over it. Soon I was brushing the shirt away from her leaving her breasts on display, lightly covered by her bra.

Now when my hands travelled up they teased around the bra, tracing the soft white flesh not covered, dragging my fingernails very lightly along her cleavage. Eventually Marlene gave a little hiss of exasperation and unhooked the bra. Now my mouth latched on, tasting and teasing.

My fingers had been softly probing and sneaking under the edges of her panties as I traced my hands over her body. Now I hooked onto the panties and drew them down, leaning Marlene naked once more. Standing up I dropped my trousers and got rid of my shirt, then eased onto the couch beside her.

Marlene was casting surreptitious little looks at my cock, wanting to touch it. I didn't notice this, and it was pure coincidence when my movements caused my cock to brush against her hand. Why a naked woman would blush just because a cock touched her hand is beyond me, but Marlene blushed and then her hand closed over me.

I gave her time to get used to the size and the feel of me, her hot little hand encouraging my cock to wax strong. I could feel that she was ready, but how to take her? All I had to do was move her legs apart and come down on her but still. . .

"Marlene," I said softly.

She looked at me, heat in her eyes.

"Time to stand up and bend over the couch so that I can ravish you," I said teasingly.

I rose to my feet and held out my hand. She took it and I helped her to her feet. I guided her over to the arm of the couch and had her bend forward, her weight on her arms. I stood behind her, my hand covering her mound, squeezing slightly.

I eased my fingers apart, drawing Marlene's lips apart with the motion. Then the head of my cock butted against her, pushing slowly past her swollen flesh, seeking the heated interior.

She gave a low groan of relief as I pushed forcefully home. I took the middle ground this time - not the tantalising slowness of the day before or the rough 'here I am' of the morning. This time I slid in firmly, letting her feel and enjoy my taking of her.

Once in her, my hands moved to take hold of her breasts. Then the music started. I pulled back and drove in smartly with Marlene responding the same way. We fell into a natural rhythm, meeting each other eagerly, coming together in a ritual that was as old as nature.

I wasn't trying to prove anything this time around, so there was no need for a tantalising slowness or a quick roughness. I was able to just settle down and enjoy taking Marlene, knowing that she was enjoying it, too.

We came together in mutual fun, me banging into her and Marlene lifting her bottom and pushing firmly back against me, accepting me in the spirit it was offered.

I think Marlene was a little stunned to start with. Prior episodes she'd been able to voice loud disapproval of what was happening, and the fact that these cries eventually changed was neither here nor there, as she had had an excuse to sound off. Now she didn't know what to say.

Not that that condition lasted long. It seemed that Marlene couldn't be quiet once lust kicked in. We'd only been going for about a minute when the first, "Oh, god," came, and after that there was no shutting her up. She squealed and squeaked and made happy sounds, all mixed in with appeals to the almighty and exhortations for me to do more.

I did more, just holding back that little bit of reserve that I knew I'd be needing at the end. Just too embarrassing if, after practically begging for her to do it, I spoiled it all with a premature ejaculation. So I held that little bit back while drilling home in fine style, building up her excitement.

When I couldn't hold back any longer I brought out my reserves and laid into her. My cock started pounding in harder and harder and Marlene gave a yip of excitement and rode the storm. For one appalled moment I thought she was going to outlast me, but then she shrieked and started shaking with her excitement while I relaxed and let my own excitement loose.

For a change I got to cuddle Marlene for a while. I sat on the couch and held her in my lap, idly playing with a naked breast while she recovered from her exertions. When she did recover she gave me an indecipherable look, grabbed her clothes and went elsewhere.

Once again, not a word to the parents, although I suppose she wouldn't want to, since she'd actually agreed to our latest playtime. She was very quiet over dinner and I don't think she was really listening to what the parents were saying. Subsequently, I found out that she hadn't.

I was lying in bed the next morning when Marlene came barging into my room. Apparently she'd remembered the promise of the day before.

"Ah, Marlene," I said hastily, as she started to strip, "I think you'd better wait a minute."

"No way," she said, standing there magnificently naked. "I'm going to hop on you and ride you until you're too tired to fuck."

"The parents got knocked out of the tournament," I managed to say, at the same time as a shocked voice said, "Marlene!"

Marlene went pale and slowly turned her head. Both our mothers were standing in the doorway, looking shocked.

"It's not my fault," she stammered. "He raped me."

"Ah, they heard you saying you were going to ride me," I murmured. "I don't think saying I raped you is going to work."

There are times you can feel sorry for someone. This was one of those times. Not sorry enough to admit that I might have raped her, but sorry, nonetheless. Her mother was furious with her. My mother was pretty ticked off at me, too, but as I pointed out, I was just lying in bed and she came onto me. Not my fault.

12