Longhorns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want this still?" Virginia asked, looking serious for the moment.

"Only if...I don't want to lose you," Meredith replied.

"Only one way to find out," Virginia replied, before backing away slightly.

"Kiss her, Robbie," she said.

"I didn't do that before," Robert said, somewhat concerned. "Are you—"

"Kiss her or this really is going to become two girls attacking you with strap-ons."

Robert grabbed her higher than Virginia did, right beneath her shoulder blades. After making out with soft, curvy Virginia, it was an interesting change of pace to feel Robert's strong hands hold her in place as he bent his head down slightly to meet her lips. Though he was more tentative than Virginia had been, Meredith could still feel an electrical charge passing from him to her.

In their own different ways, both Robert and Virginia seemed, to a novice like Meredith at least, powerful—dominant without being domineering, in command sexually. More than anything else, Meredith wanted to be told what to do. The scariest thing about sex for her was just knowing how to be good, to be sexy and to do it right. It seemed like everyone else had just woken up one morning knowing what they wanted sexually and being able to do it. Following instructions, giving control over to two people she trusted—and wanted, badly—seemed like a perfect dream.

When Robert finally broke their kiss, Virginia whispered in her ear: "Is this what you wanted?"

Meredith turned to face Virginia, eyes on fire. She hated questions, craved commands.

"Tell me what to do," she pleaded. "Please."

In that moment, Meredith could see a flicker in Virginia, as she flared her nostrils slightly and smiled a crooked grin.

"I want to see you," she replied. "Take off your clothes."

Meredith wished she'd dressed sexier. Virginia, for instance, was wearing a scoop necked black top that showed off her assets alluringly, along with an iridescent lavender skirt that probably cost more than Meredith's last paycheck. Then again, Virginia had the good fortune to know that sexy times were on the way. Meredith was in a simple white T-shirt, commemorating some long forgotten charity 10k, and a pair of burnt orange nylon running shorts, the kind Robert had once joked were issued to cute girls at freshman orientation in Texas.

I wish I'd worn that sexy underwear that I don't own.

She slowly pulled the shirt over her head, as if at any moment Virginia would announce this was all a hilarious prank. Once it was off, Meredith looked back at Virginia with searching eyes. Virginia gave her a 'keep going' nod, so she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra, a boring white one. When it dropped to the floor, Meredith followed Virginia's eyes to Robert. He had a big stupid grin on his face, and for a second Meredith was afraid he was laughing at her.

"I told you, right?" Virginia said.

Meredith suddenly remembered that this wasn't the first time Virginia has seen her naked. She felt like they were simultaneously lifelong friends and complete strangers in that moment.

"Those are some Disney Princess titties," Robert replied laughing, until he caught sight of Meredith's confused look. "Come here, sweetie."

Now he's talking like her.

Meredith complied, creeping to Robert self-consciously. Her tits were out. A man was looking at them, their pale, B-cup mounds, the strawberry red nipples that Meredith always thought stuck out too far and got excited too easily. Virginia was looking at them too, and though she wasn't actually licking her lips, she might as well have been.

Meredith watched passively as Robert cupped her small breasts in his hands. She didn't know what he meant by 'Disney princess titties'—it was surely a phrase from Virginia, who'd teased her a long time ago about being...well, Meredith wasn't quite sure.

"You look so beautiful right now," Robert assured her. "Don't listen to a couple of immature—"

"Hey, one of us has an excuse," Virginia interjected.

Meredith felt Virginia's hands from behind her, pulling down her shorts. She let her take control without complaint, though she felt self-conscious being undressed by two people still in their clothing.

"Goddamn!" Virginia said, impressed. "When'd you grow an ass?"

"Let me see," Robert said.

Meredith didn't move until she felt Virginia tug her panties down all at once. She stepped out of them and turned around, standing straight up with her ass facing Robert. Now she was totally naked and on display for her two closest friends. Virginia smiled at her, not the knowing smirk from before, but a softer, sweet smile.

"C'mon, girl, show it off," Virginia urged.

Meredith was finally starting to shake loose from the shock of the whole thing. She inched her feet farther apart and stuck her ass out proudly. For the first time, she smiled back at Virginia, as if to thank her.

"How did I get so lucky?" Robert asked an available higher power.

Virginia responded by kissing her and running her fingers through Meredith's silky, strawberry-blonde hair. This time Virginia's tongue was soft, languorous in her mouth, and it felt like heaven when Robert traced his nails lightly down her back. Even her hands finally came to life, as she reached for the hem of Virginia's skirt to pull it up.

"Sit down on the couch," Virginia purred, and Meredith happily obliged.

As Virginia stood before her, Meredith felt her heart race. Her best friend, the sexiest girl she could ever imagine, was sliding her skirt down seductively, until it pooled on the floor below. Out of the corner of her eye, Meredith could see Robert quickly lose his shirt as well. The way they both moved was so graceful, so purposeful to her—not at all like the awkward, fearful way she'd stripped for them.

For them. I want to be good for them. So they'll know it wasn't a mistake.

"Take them off," Virginia said, not harshly but almost as if she was daring Meredith to continue.

Meredith reached out to grasp the sides of Virginia's panties, pausing to reflect on how much sexier even Virginia's panties were than her own. They weren't what she'd expected—small, but with no visible waistband or seams, as if they were a second skin, only in an exquisite floral pattern.

Then she saw it. Virginia had either recently shaved or—so hot—waxed down there. Her pussy was light pink, not so different, Meredith thought, from her own, except for being utterly hairless. Yet at the same time, it seemed, not only taboo, but also somehow utterly new to see a girl's beautiful, secret flower. She was about to lick Virginia's pussy. There was no question about it.

"Are you ready to—"

Meredith didn't wait for Virginia to finish; she wanted to show them both how eager she was after her initial trepidation, so she leaned forward and gently kissed Virginia, at first simply lips to (lower) lips. True to her more dominant bearing, Virginia held Meredith's head in place as she began intently to explore Virginia's womanhood with her lips and tongue.

Robert came to sit beside her, and without so much as asking, guided her left hand to his hot, stiff cock. Meredith began to stroke it mindlessly; in truth, she was so intoxicated with the experience of drinking in the girl who'd been the center of her world for so long, that she had almost forgotten he was there.

She's not Princess Virginia...she's Queen Virginia.

Virginia placed one foot up on the couch, on the opposite side from Robert, to give Meredith better access to her intimate treasures. Meredith appreciated it. Virginia began to sigh heavily, encouraging Meredith. What came next inspired her even more.

"Yeah, lick me, slut," Virginia called out.

"Virginia!" Robert said, his voice wavering slightly thanks to Meredith's slow, steady jerking of his dick.

"She's asking for it," Virginia said, "right sweetie?"

"Uh huh," she said muffled, her face still between Virginia's legs.

"Is this what it's like to get a blowjob?" Virginia asked Robert. "To, like, look down at some hot slut on your cock and feel like you're the shit?"

"Like you don't already feel like the shit," he shot back. "I can't wait till we've got you pinned down and she's sitting on that pretty little face."

Holy crap! I'm going to get a turn.

"Hey babe," Virginia said, imitating what could only be some fratty guy's voice. "Choke on my dick. Suck it."

Meredith jumped when she felt Virginia pulling away. In reality, she wasn't pulling away—she was being pulled away. Robert moved surprisingly gracefully, to practically throw Virginia, naked from the waist down but still covering her gorgeous tits in the faux modesty of her shirt, over his knee. Meredith moved her hand quickly from his cock when she felt Virginia going down, and gasped audibly when she saw Robert's hand strike Virginia's round, perfect ass in a loud swat.

"You're not allowed to be such a brat," he said, turning to Meredith. "Give her a good whack."

Meredith knew Virginia would expect her to be tentative and weak. Even with the tables turned and Virginia submissively bent over her boyfriend's knee, one ass cheek momentarily bright red, Meredith had a strong desire to prove herself. She drew back and let Virginia have it.

"Damn, Meredith, you're worse than he is," Virginia whined, while Robert simply beamed.

"I'm sorry," Meredith said instantly in response.

Robert reached down with both hands to spread Virginia's cheeks apart, and Virginia obliged by popping up ever so slightly on her knees.

"Make it up to her?" Robert said, and Meredith didn't hesitate to resume worshiping Virginia.

Only, caught up in the moment, she had misunderstood what was wanted from her.

"Ohmigod! She licked my asshole!"

Meredith felt a sudden panic. She looked at Robert in fear, but his smile put her at ease.

"Do it again," he said simply.

"Yeah, don't stop," Virginia concurred. "That was hot as hell."

Meredith ran her tongue across Virginia's sex, from her clit all the way back to her asshole. Now Virginia's squeaky little moans were getting louder and more frequent. It was easier now, with Robert's big hands to open Virginia up for her, to expose her sensitive, juicy insides. As she continued to pleasure Virginia, more and more natural lubricants began to flow into her mouth, until she found herself forced to drool them down her chin.

Meredith was lost in that moment—unmoored from all the parts of her life that had made her shy, afraid, reticent. When Virginia told Robert—she continued to talk to him and not to her—that she was about to come, Meredith felt a surge of accomplishment. Her first time with a girl, and she was going to satisfy her. Moreover, Meredith felt relieved that being with a girl wasn't strange or uncomfortable, but actually intoxicating.

Maybe it's just this girl. Maybe I'm in love with her.

Virginia started to thrash a little, and then she couldn't talk anymore. Meredith could feel as the muscles in her legs contracted. She heard Robert whispering filthy things in Virginia's ear, telling her she was a good girl for coming in her hot friend's mouth.

It's good he's here. She'd eat me alive if it was just the two of us.

When Virginia stopped squealing and shaking, Meredith hopped up on to her knees and looked at Robert, dazed. He kissed her, eager as it seemed to share in the taste of his girlfriend. Virginia simply lay there, like a quivering puddle, spent for the moment from Meredith oral devotion.

"You killed my girlfriend."

Virginia moaned.

"Well, I am in heaven right now..."

"Did I do it right?" Meredith asked, still not quite confident in her prowess.

"Yes!" they both answered in unison.

"Anyone else want a drink before the inevitable double blowjob?" Robert asked.

"Pineapple juice," Virginia said, rolling over onto her back to look up at both Robert and Meredith. "For you especially—I want your cum to taste sweet for her."

Meredith's eyes went wide, and Virginia smiled, clearly having recovered from her intense climax. Suddenly she felt a familiar feeling and recalled that it was precisely this position, with Virginia laying across the two of them, head in Robert's lap, that the subject of a ménage a trois first arose.

"Well, get up first, lazy," he said teasingly, "and show Meredith your fucking tits, too."

As Robert lumbered off into the kitchen, Virginia sat back up.

"Was that weird for you?"

"No," Meredith replied. "You?"

"I loved it,' she said, craning her neck to see if Robert was close enough to hear. "Before he comes back, just tell me quick how far you want to take this."

Meredith didn't know what to say.

"I trust you," she responded after a pause. "I just...look, I only want to do what you tell me to do. That way I'll know it's OK."

"You think I'm, like, some crazy slut," Virginia said, "but it's him. I didn't know what I wanted until he showed—"

"Ladies, a round of pineapple juice?"

"You weren't kidding?" Meredith asked.

"You'll see—he's been drinking it all day," Virginia said cryptically.

Virginia took a hearty sip, and Meredith followed her lead. They needed to stay good and hydrated, after all.

"I've never done it before," Meredith said.

"It's not hard to do," Virginia replied, "but it's hard to do it really good. It takes practice."

"Can I volunteer to be the practice dummy?" Robert said, only half-joking.

"Well you are a dummy..."

"Virginia, if—"

"On your knees slut," Virginia said, winking, "there's a dick that needs sucking."

Meredith got down off the couch.

"I thought I told you to set those things free," Robert reminded her.

Virginia sat down on the couch next to Meredith and finally relented, peeling off her shirt before snapping the release on her exquisite matching bra. Meredith was on her knees at their feet, staring in awe at Virginia's heavenly body and Robert's raging hard-on. For the first time, she realized just how much that this was what she wanted. It all seemed silly now: Virginia imagining that she could ever steal her man away. She was meant to be right where she was, with them.

She wasn't sure if she could have done this with just one of them, even if the other was totally on board; in fact, she knew that this wasn't just about the stupid drinking game, about having some crazy college experience. She'd told them that, told herself that, but now, in the few seconds before her mouth was about to pleasure the second member of the couple, she felt incredibly lucky. She'd watched them fall in love, but instead of being left behind, at least in this moment she was a grateful servant to them both.

Meredith leaned forward to kiss the head of Robert's cock, just as she had done before with Virginia. Then, feeling their eyes on her, she stuck out her little pink tongue and began to bathe Robert's cock with it. It felt warm to the touch as she held it by the root, half her hand obscured in the dark thicket of Robert's pubic hair. Peeking upwards, she saw Robert's mouth latched to one of Virginia's luscious tits.

When she finally took the head into her mouth, Meredith felt something unfamiliar: control. She felt Robert shudder a little as she sucked her cheeks together around the fat head of his cock. She controlled the pace, she controlled the depth she took him in, but most of all, she was in control of his pleasure. Even as she felt small and submissive and maybe, for the first time, like what she imagined it felt like to be a woman in front of a man instead of a girl among boys, she also felt powerful, capable of giving pleasure and therefore worthy of receiving it just as much.

With her mouth doing the work, she allowed her hand to wander southward, and soon she was stimulating herself at the same time. She had gotten so worked up pleasuring Virginia, that she felt like she could come at any moment. For some reason, however, she felt a strong urge not to do so on her own. After all, wouldn't it be so much nicer for once to have someone else get her off?

It was also nice that Robert wasn't too forceful for her first time—he held her long hair back away from her face and occasionally stroked her earlobe and neck as she blew him, something that felt sweet and caring. Meredith knew that, as much as she'd wanted to dive into something a little wild for her, a lot of the aggressive stuff that someone like, oh say, Kylie was into would be too much for her. Robert had a nice balance of sweet and demanding.

"I think you're going too easy on her," Virginia cooed. "How's she going to learn to deepthroat like—"

"Stop terrorizing her," Robert replied. "Meredith, honey, you're doing a great job."

Meredith said "thank you" with Robert's cock still in her mouth, something she thought, rightly, he might enjoy.

"Here let me do that," Virginia said, climbing down to Meredith's level on the floor.

Meredith took the thick cock from her mouth to hand to Virginia.

"No, not that—you need the practice," Virginia responded, before replacing Meredith's fingers on her clit with her own. "That's what I'm talking about."

Virginia began to rub Meredith's clit in concentric circles, slowly inching her way behind her. Meredith could feel Virginia's tits pressed against her back, her arms encircling her narrow waist to tease and stimulate her now dripping wet sex. Subtly, she felt Virginia lean forward as well, urging however gently onwards to take more and more of Robert's manhood into her wet, inviting mouth.

Virginia's words were spurring her on. Breathing as much as she could through her nose, Meredith tried to take more of Robert's cock in with each stroke. Though she'd never sucked a dick before, it wasn't like she hadn't seen it done, at least on the internet. She knew the rules: no teeth, breathe when you get the chance, spit is your friend, etc. Actually doing it, though, was a different matter: she could feel herself gag a little every time Robert's cock hit the back of her throat, and the last thing she wanted to do was throw up all over his couch.

Somehow, though, the hypnotic pleasure Virginia was causing in her pussy made the mild discomfort of gagging seem less important. While she was still unable to actually take Robert into her throat, Meredith did manage to work up a better rhythm, bobbing her head up and down Robert's pole with greater ease. For a moment, she felt the slight oxygen deprivation, combined with Virginia's magical fingers, make her go lightheaded, until, with sudden force, she came hard, squealing mutely around the thick shaft stretching her lips.

This is what being a dirty slut feels like...it feels good.

Watching his girlfriend get her off must have been enough visual stimulation for Robert, as he erupted into Meredith's mouth. This she wasn't prepared for, and much of his sperm ran out of her mouth and onto his legs until she instinctively sealed her lips around the head of his still spurting cock and milked him of every last drop of his cum. Virginia had told her to be a good girl and to swallow it—or at least implied it with the pineapple juice, and Meredith didn't want to disappoint. It really didn't taste bad, but the sooner it was down the hatch, the better.

"Did you swallow?" Virginia said with genuine appreciation. "That's hot."

"Give her a kiss," Robert urged, and both girls were happy to oblige.

It felt good to know Virginia was OK with her sucking off her boyfriend; words weren't as powerful and as certain as the feeling she had swapping the remains of Robert's seed back and forth across each other's tongues.

"Did I—"

"Yes!" Robert and Virginia once again called out in unison, anticipating Meredith's eagerness to please and anxiety over her performance.

Robert grabbed his boxers and wiped the cum off his leg with them, as Virginia again took a seat beside him.