Longwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was holding my head tight to her chest looking down, "Mmmm, such a good boy, suck mommie's big titties, make me feel good."

I popped the nipple out looking up and mouthed, *mommy*. She slapped the side of my head softly and scolded,.

"It's my fantasy, shut up and go with it. And when we're going at it I want you to tell me what a good fuck mommy is."

I looked up and played the game to the best of my ability, "Mommy can I suck your other titty?"

I heard her growl as she slammed me onto her left nipple, I had never heard a woman growl before.

"That's a good boy, suck mommie's nipples until they're hard, if you do mommy will give you some pussy."

As I played with, slobbered on, and sucked her nipples her hips were moving in and out in short motions, I slipped two fingers between her thighs causing her to instantly open them enough to accommodate my fingers sliding into her steamy caldron of lust. That brought about more dirty talk.

"Yes baby, finger mommy deep, you do so good baby boy, oooo, mommy likes it when you finger her. It's time to lay back so mommy can suck your lovely cock. It's so nice to look at, big veins along the sides, a huge helmet on a cut cock, long and fat enough to fill me completely without hurting me. Lay back so mommy can suck her little boy hard as a steel pole before you slide it in my juicy pussy."

I'd been with a few girls who added a bit of dirty talk to spur you on but this chick was in a league of her own, if she wanted me to be fucking mommy, so be it. I experienced one of the most magnificent blow jobs ever, she worked that tongue like magic, and while she didn't try to deep throat me she had nearly all seven inches in her mouth by the time she pulled off. Raising herself she knee walked above my body stopping with her pussy right above my mouth. I licked for a few minutes thinking she wanted to get off until she lifted.

"That's enough licking, mommy needs her baby boys thick cock buried in her pussy, I want it doggy and don't be afraid to slap mommie's ass once in a while."

I was behind her the moment she was on hands and knees, I was leaking pre-cum so badly I didn't need to swipe my cock through her slimy vulva, as I pushed forward she moved her body lining up my cock with her vagina, the tip opened the outer labia and then pierced the inner sliding into her vagina. It was so warm and wet, my cock was slowly spreading the walls wider as I pushed in, the walls were hugging my shaft like a well fit glove.

"Oh mommy you're so tight, I can hardly get my cock all the way in. Mommies a bitch who needs a good hard fuck doesn't she."

I slapped her right ass cheek and she squealed softly, "Yes mommy needs to have her pussy fucked hard, fuck me baby boy, fill my pussy with cum."

Raising one leg up so my right foot was flat on the bed I pounded at her hungry wet cunt, our bodies were slapping, the sounds of my cock going in and out were like sloshing water, there was a thick white lather around the base of my cock.

"Mommy is a good fuck, where do you want my cum mommy?"

"In my pussy Dale, in my pussy." I came first followed by her scream and then, "I can feel it, oh my, I can feel it."

Which led her into a body shaking loud groaning climax that seemed to last a minute or more as wave after wave hit her body. When it was over she flopped forward onto the bed, looking back and reaching for me to lay with her. She drifted off as I stroked her face and hair, after five minutes she opened her eyes and reached for me.

"Just so you know, I don't have a son that I fantasize fucking me. I worked with an older woman at the plastics plant years ago who confided in me that she'd been fucking her son since her husband died, which was over fifteen years. That taboo act of sex turned me on and now if I'm comfortable enough with a lover I like to play the game. You did well Dale, thank you for treating me like a mommy who's a slut for her son, it was delicious and gauging by all the cum running out of me it was good for you to."

We went on like that for almost a year, during that time she had flown to Kansas City to meet an old friend who she said she would likely sleep with but she'd make him wear a condom. She also told me I should contact the newly divorced waitress at the diner, who had confided in Iris she needed to get laid badly but didn't know of anyone who would keep their mouth shut.

"I told her to give you a try, she isn't looking for anything beyond a one or two night stand, she's moving in three weeks and is so horny she's about to go wild. I suggested not doing something stupid with a local who would brag all over town, she'll likely give you a call."

Which she did, we got together twice before she had to leave and Iris made it home. Upon her return from Kansas City the role playing wasn't as exciting for Iris any longer, she liked to fuck and that's all there was to it. We christened every room in her house, several times, and every room at the store including the walk-in coolers, somehow screwing in the freezer had no appeal, not even a super-fast quickie. Iris would let me know when she was horny by saying where only she and I could hear.

"Mama needs a treat."

Our time in each other's bed was winding down and somehow we both knew it, there was no awkwardness between us, the night we ended our extended fuckfest we screwed and slept and screwed and slept throughout the night in three different positions. It was something we seldom did, when morning came we both knew it was over, she smiled, patted my cheek and told me thanks, that I'd given her a ride she never thought she'd have at her age.

The next day at work it was business as usual, we got along as though it never happened, knowing it had and how much we had enjoyed our sexcapades. Every now and then she'd give me a *come hither* smile, I'd return the smile, shake my head and go to the office, only once did she follow me there and insisted she give me a blow job. The first time I noticed the young lady was on a Saturday morning, she and her little girl whom I assumed was four or five. After she'd left I asked Iris if she thought the lady might be a tourist.

"No, not a tourist, I believe she's the person the county hired to oversee the forestry museum and greet folks at the welcoming center, maps, attractions, and of course the old growth section. Who knows, she might be the one to finally tame your naughty ways. I sure as hell didn't."

"I don't think so Iris, she looks pretty young, she'll be looking for a twenty something."

Longwood was a burgeoning lumber town in the late 1800's when lumber barron's were going through clear cutting three and four hundred year old trees to feed the supply of lumber for a rapidly growing nation of immigrants. No one knows why but a section of just less than nine acres of old growth had been bypassed entirely, trees in that section were a minimum of three hundred years old, the rings were counted on one of the bigger trees after a wind sheer blew it down, they counted 417 rings.

Other than the sportsmen and campgrounds, that section of old growth timber brought more people to Longwood than anything else. There was a large welcoming center, a museum with old tools and memorabilia, trails people could walk through the forest, a hall available to be rented and the job the new lady had been hired for, to oversee it all. The following Saturday she was in again, this time for milk, bread and a box of tampons, I'd done enough sales to no longer be embarrassed or make the woman embarrassed when they bought feminine products.

She looked to be late twenties or early thirties, tall for a woman, at least five foot nine, slender but not boney, nice hips, a butt to suit her frame, long legs and what I figured was about a 32 or 34C chest. Pretty face but long, I noticed she wore her hair along the sides of her face to cover the high cheek bones and slender face. I made a decision to attempt breaking the ice, "Good morning, will that be all?"

No answer, a simple nod of the head, took her change, her purchases and left. I thought to myself, " well, that was just peachy" as I turned to the next customer. I didn't see her for several days, I wrote her off as a failed attempt, she obviously had no room in her life for anyone other than her daughter, which I could easily grasp. It was two weeks later on a Friday when she stopped in for fuel, not learning my lesson the first time I entered the lions den a second time.

"Good evening, say where's your little girl?"

If looks could kill, "Why would you want to know where my daughter is? Are you some kind of pervert?"

My face went stone cold, I made myself breathe slower so I didn't punch her in the face, standing straight I was looking into her eyes.

"No, I'm not a pervert as you so poorly addressed me. I was simply trying to make conversation, that's what people in business do with repeat customers, try to be friendly."

Her demeanor changed but only slightly as she handed me a fifty, "If you must know she's with gramma tonight, and don't give me that shit about making conversation, you're a player and I have no time for guys like you."

I was confused, "You don't know me from Adam but you somehow know I'm a player. Where did that bit of self-serving wisdom come from?"

Grabbing her change and a hand on her hip she basically spit out the words, "Puhlease, nobody your age, single and never been married is anything but a player. Save the conversation for someone else, I'm not interested."

Iris was right behind me as the lady left, she patted my butt and whispered in a snotty tone,

"Maybe she isn't the one to tame you after all, who the hell needs an attitude like that around every day? By the way, if your hormones start getting the best of you call, I wouldn't mind a one-night stand now and again."

Between Iris and some steady poontang from a much younger divorcee who worked nights I found no need to go begging, ignoring the new lady as much as possible. If she came in for fuel or grocery items it was strictly business, no hello, no thank you, no kiss my ass, nothing but business. I had saved the old Dodge pickup and most of the early gas pumps which occupied much of my time in the evenings as I restored them, like I said, if I was horny I simply went and got some. With three more people employed I had a fair amount of free time I hadn't had since I'd opened Dale's.

The next time she and I were in a situation where we had to be civil to one another and actually speak was at the church ice cream social, it was an old-fashioned idea but they'd done it so long it had become something everyone expected. There were sign-up sheets asking for volunteers as with every other year, this year I felt I had time to give and signed up under the *anywhere I'm needed* category. I was assigned the job of scooping ice cream from the frozen tubs, to my right and clearly not happy about it was none other than my arch enemy, at least from her point of view, Alice Marten, who's job it was to apply toppings when she wasn't trying to piss me off.

Glaring at me she sneered, "I suppose we need to be civil if we're expected to work together."

I said nothing and looked away, it was an hour or more later when things finally let up, I was nearing the bottom of the third tub of vanilla, the bottom of the second tub of chocolate and halfway through the first tub of strawberry when she spoke. Prior to that I hadn't said a word.

Looking at me she said, "Wow, we've gone through a lot of ice cream and there's another two hours before it's over."

I said nothing as I gazed off into space.

She huffed, "Nothing to say? Don't you think it's interesting how much ice cream we've dished out already?"

I shrugged, "It's an ice cream social, what did you think we were gonna serve, peach pie?"

She was steaming, I swear there was smoke coming from her ears. At the end I was cleaning and clearing my area when I overheard her talking with the ministers' wife.

"I don't know how I got stuck working with mister Casanova of all people, I have enough issues in life raising a daughter by myself without having to work with the town player. I wonder which number marriage he was at before moving here?"

Mrs. Franklin looked at her sternly, "Are we talking about Dale, the same Dale who moved to this town and brought with him the idea to open the gas station/convenience store, the same Dale that's never been married and surely isn't the towns number one skirt chaser? Is that the one?"

Alice stuttered and couldn't seem to find words so Mrs. Franklin continued, "No sweetheart, the number one skirt chaser in town is the man you work for at the Forestry Department, ever wonder why he's so friendly and supportive of your ideas? It's because he plans to weasel his way into your life and ultimately your bed. But you just keep on blaming Dale for your discomfort and loneliness, he's not your problem, but then maybe you already know that, as the Bible says, "Thou protesteth too much."

At that she bid Alice good day and walked off to find her husband. I didn't look her way or give Alice any indication I had heard a single word of their conversation, I finished cleaning and started walking down the street to the store. I greeted folks along the way, I was happy I'd made the move to Longwood, it had truly become home, as I turned into the lot I noticed Alice was fueling the car while her daughter played with the windshield washer squeegee trying to clean the windows. I laughed to myself as I walked through the door.

Evelyn, the gal who took care of the pizza area, had been there alone and asked if I would cover the register while she peed. When I asked why she was alone she told me young Susan had gone home with a tummy ache, which was code for she'd started her period. When Alice walked in she half glared at me, we'd been giving a sucker away to each child that day so I offered one to her daughter, I was actually surprised when she let her have it. Waiting for change she looked at me.

"I think I owe you an apology of sorts, I mistook you for a different kind of person."

I nodded, "Yes, you do, apology accepted."

Her face got tight, "You don't need to be so nasty about it."

I wasn't backing down, "In case you haven't noticed Miss Marten that's a two-way street. You've done nothing but piss in my cereal since the first time you bought gas here. Most of the time you aren't civil enough to say please or thank you .... so, Miss Marten, exactly who is it that's being nasty?"

Looking at the counter she took her change from my hand, furtively glanced at me, took her daughters hand and mumbled almost loud enough for me to hear clearly, "thank you" and left. As she walked away I said loud enough for all to hear, "you're welcome".

Evelyn was back by then, "Why do you let that woman get under your skin? You two are like third graders fighting at recess. You both need to get over yourselves, now, are you here to help or am I on my own?"

I grabbed her chin in my hand, "Get your cute ass back to the pizza area where you belong."

She laughed and slapped my hand away, "You're incorrigible do you know that?"

I really liked Evelyn, she was late thirties, three kids, her husband drove a logging truck. They were down to earth nice people, no hidden agendas, no ulterior motives, what you saw was who they were. As were most of the town's populace, simple folks, there was drama for sure, but not city type drama. It didn't take long to realize the worst thing about a small town was that everyone knew you, it was also the best part about a small town, everyone knew and looked out for you.

I'd been in Longwood long enough to implement phase three of the business. There was no auto mechanic in town per se, he was more of a sledgehammer mechanic, only the most desperate went to him for anything, otherwise it was one of the bigger towns nearby. The lifts in the two service bays were still working, they just needed to be tested and certified. I picked up a decent tire changing station and a spin balancing machine at an auction, then I found a retail tire place in Lake Junction that would sell me tires at wholesale plus five percent. Worked for me.

Wanting to use local talent if possible I reached out to the automotive mechanic instructor at the tech school in Lake Junction seeking a top student in his class, luckily for me it was a kid who lived six miles from Longwood. I call him a kid, he was twenty-seven and had been in the Air Force four years working in the motor pool. He was in tech school for his state recognized certification. Considering he would graduate in six weeks I hired him on the spot, being married a few years and his wife seven months along he was ecstatic to have a job so close to home.

One thing I knew for sure, with a wife and baby on the way he'd be at work on time every day, when you have responsibilities like that, you don't do much partying. The irony of his hire was unknown to me for the first two months he was at the shop, I noticed he'd sold new tires to Alice Marten and made a foolish off-handed remark about her. He looked at me oddly but continued working, at the end of the day he knocked on my office door.

"Hey boss, what is it about Alice that you don't like? I was surprised by your comment."

"Oh, she's kind of snooty and arrogant, to me anyway. Do you know her?"

He chuckled, "You could say that, she's my wife's sister."

I wasn't sure what to say, "Oh shit, I should have kept my mouth shut. So, she's the aunt of your little one? Sorry."

"No need to be sorry, she can be a handful that's for sure. She's had to deal with a crappy situation since she got pregnant."

I was the one surprised at this point, "Where's the husband, why isn't he at least taking care of his daughter?"

"Oh, you thought she'd been married? Nope, a college professor knocked her up and then conveniently took a teaching position at the University of Taiwan. It takes two to tango so she's not without fault, but she's been left to raise Amber on her own, the father has never so much as seen his daughter and if Alice has any say he never will."

I told Andrew goodnight and please don't bring our conversation up to Alice. I needed to rethink things, maybe I'd read her wrong, maybe I was being less than kind to her as much as she was to me. She was attractive, she had a nice body and a beautiful smile when she allowed herself to do so, given the right circumstances we might get along. I saw her at the station two weeks later on a Friday night, thinking I might try and break the ice I asked how the new tires working.

Giving me the, "are you a fuckin idiot" look, she backed away from the counter.

"They do what tires are supposed to do, like the wheels on the bus song, they go round and round. Were they supposed to do something else?"

I was pissed, majorly pissed. Had Iris not stepped in and bid her a goodnight I probably would have jumped across the counter and strangled the snooty bitch. Man, she gets my goat. Turning with her hands on my chest holding me back she looked up with a scowl on her face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you let her get to you? Ignore her, take her damned money and yell "next". Don't play her little back and forth game, you lose every time."

I had all I could do to hold it together, "I know Iris but she pisses me off every friggin time I see her. Hell, she couldn't even be hospitable at the church social of all places."

With no one else in line Iris pushed me away from the counter pinning me against the wall.

"What you need studly is to get laid. Come by after seven, I'm off at six, that'll give me time to clean up and be ready for a nice romp. My bed hasn't been warmed up for a couple of months, I need some nooky just like you do. I'm serious Dale, mommy needs a nice big dick in her flooding pussy."