All Comments on 'Look at Me My Love'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a great story that needs to be read over again

Moondrift, you sly rascal! This is another of your excellent tales of hot motherfucking, but you keep your secret till the end. So the reader has to go back and reread it, now in the knowledge that it's about a mother's obsession with her big strong boy and what he's got swinging between his legs, and her boy's iron resolve to shove that big stiff prick of his up between his mommy's legs and unload his brimming balls up the same cunt he came out of, his own mother's. But, all's well that ends well, and the boy ends up having triumphantly fucked the shit out of dear old mom, and his mom ends up with a twatful of her boy's rich creamy semen. A REALLY happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree with the previous commenter

This is Moondrift at his literate best, but also giving his fine dirty mind free rein. I love how the mother's intense focus is on what's happening in her boy's shorts, how his fat prick seems to be getting harder by degrees, how nice and loaded his balls look--and all the while the mother's cunt is leaking like a faucet. Can't the boy smell the fragrance from his mommy's twat (the best thing any son can ever smell)? Mom dreams of all the rich creamy semen in her boy's loaded balls, how she aches to have it fill her mouth and flood her cunt. But it's not just the mother's dream--like any normal healthy boy, her young son is real eager to give his mother what he's got waiting for his mommy in his hot young balls. Shooting his potent sperm up his own birth canal, way up the same cunt he came out of, his dear mother's twat, is, down deep, every boy's urgent desire. His big stiff prick pounds the wonderful hole that gave him birth, his young balls let loose with his precious gift for his mother, and mom and son smile at each other in mutual bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love you mommy

vice is nice but incest is best.....you just cannot beat it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous