Look At Us! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

Brian took off his jacket, his muscled torso sculpted by a tightly fitting T-shirt and, below, a pair of old, worn jeans showing off every contour, particularly his big bulge, very noticeable to Kelly. Suddenly Kelly laughed out loud. She was loving it. She and her sister were both topless dancers, strippers, and so was Brian here.

"How about some music?" Brian suggested.

"Yeah, and how about we all go into the living room," Marcie said, leading us all in there. Kelly sat herself down in a big easy chair while I sat on the couch opposite her. Brian and Marcie went to pick out a tape to play, then turned the lights down low. The music was a perfect choice, some old funky R&B with a real sexy groove. Brian started to dance right away, real smooth and sexy, with a perfect rhythm. Marcie had heard that he'd actually been a chorus line dancer once in New York. He danced his way right over to Kelly, swaying to the groove above her as she looked up at him with liquid, lusty eyes. Then he took a moment to take off his shirt and pull off his jeans, never losing the beat as he moved in perfect synch to it. Now he stood there wearing only a little leather G-string. His body was perfect of course, smooth, wiry and muscled. But not grotesquely muscled like some of those body builders who work as dancers, if they're not too muscle bound to move it, that is.

Now he had his crotch right in front of Kelly, swaying his hips, thrusting his bulge right in her face, the way a nasty female stripper would, real lewdly. And Kelly loved it; it was like he was a male version of herself, eager to show it off and get someone hot. Kelly stuck out her tongue lewdly, flickering it at Brian, giving as good as she got as she leaned forward, running her hands over her own breasts while licking the leather crotch of Brian's G-string. That bulge of his was getting big, ready to bust out of those leather confines.

Now the stripper started pulling down his G-string, exposing his pubic hair. Me and Marcie whistled and hooted from the couch.

"Show it off! show it off!" we cried out in unison.

But Brian knew the value of teasing, turning around now and shaking his smooth, bronzed, muscular buttocks in Kelly's face.

"What anass, huh Kelly?" Marcie said to her sister.

Brian kept waving it right in front of Kelly's face as she started to massage those steely cheeks of his Then he reached back to pull the leather string aside, showing off his asshole. Though Brian was supposedly straight, revealing his butthole like this had probably become a habit for him, working all those queer clubs that he did. At those it was like showing off a hot pussy to a bar full of horny straight men. Which is exactly what the two sisters had much experience doing. These three understood each other, Becky marveled, thinking about their fetish for displaying it, and getting turned on by the display of others. A fetish she had come enthusiastically to share.

Brian started to snap the string back in place between his buttocks, but Kelly kept it pulled aside, wanting that hot male hole of his accessible to her.

"Why, it looks good enough toeat!" she purred, looking over at me and her sister with a sassy smile. But Brian didn't let her eat anything just yet, turning around again, dancing and teasing Kelly, sliding a hand under the elastic of his crotch and provocatively handling his own cock. It was all hard and swollen now, barely hidden by the little triangle of smooth black leather.

Kelly now hitched up her skirt and spread her legs wide, giving Brian a little shocker of her own. Following family tradition, Kelly was not wearing any panties under that skirt and now vividly showed off her pussy to Brian.

"I see we got ourselves one hell of a birthday girl tonight," Brian growled, eyeing her sexily.

"And she ain't the only one who's hot," Marcie said as she and I now lifted our skirts too and let Brian see that we weren't wearing any pantieseither! Brian smiled at us, a real killer, sexy smile, like he really appreciated enjoying himself with pros just like himself, women who knew how to make someone really hot by showing it off.

Now Brian moved up to Kelly again.

"Here, take this in your mouth and slide them off," he said, pulling out the elastic waistband of his G-string. Kelly took the waistband between her teeth and pulled down. Suddenly, ahuge erection popped out. We'd been eyeing that stiff, protruding bulge; now we could all vividly see what had created it.

With her teeth Kelly dragged the G-string completely off him as he lifted one leg, then the other. Completely naked now, he pulled back a little again and started dancing some more, his erect cock sticking straight up. He licked his lips, wagging a finger at Kelly. She got down off the couch onto the floor and made her way across the rug on all fours as he kept teasing, wagging that finger at her until she was kneeling right in front of him.

She just stared at it for a few moments, doing nothing, as he waved it in her face. Then she let him slap it across her face gently, feeling it against her cheeks,

"Sobig, sohard!" she purred, looking up at him.

"Sotasty!" Marcie shouted form the couch.

"Yeah, go for it," I urged.

"Uh huh, Kelly, have some dessert!" Marcie yelled.

So now Marcie started to lick his balls. He swayed his hips sensually to the beat of the music as she lapped away at the rough skin of his scrotum. Then, slowly, she slid her wet tongue up the length of his shaft, licking every inch, looking over at us to make sure we were watching. What the hell else would we be doing! Finally she had the big, smooth knob of his penis in her mouth and began to suck him. He was even bigger than Hank, so seeing Kelly's lips wrapped around the thick girth, swallowing it, was quite a sight.

"I bet Brian doesn't let every birthday girl do that to him, huh Brian?" Marcie teased.

"Nope, just fine young foxes like your sister down here."

"What about me and my girlfriend Becky, Brian? Aren't we foxes too?" Marcie teased reaching in between her legs to spread her labia, showing him as much pink as she could while he fed his big cock to her big sister.

"Yeah, but it isn't your birthday, so you two are just gonna have to watch," Brian teased, though we wondered whether he meant it.

That seemed fair. It was Kelly's party and Brian was her treat. At least I didn't mind, since I'd told Marcie that I don't make it with guys besides Hank. Babes, yes, as Marcie knew as well as anyone, but no guys besides my boyfriend. At least for now.

But that didn't mean I couldn't reach in the way Marcie was doing and show off my pretty pink pussy in all its glory to Brian, which I now did. And Brian sure seemed to like the view we were both providing, his eyes like two focused lasers gazing at our pussies as Kelly wolfed him down.

"Turn around and bend over," Kelly said to Brian now. "Let me see that butthole of yours again. You seem to love showing it off."

So he turned around and bent over, still swaying his hips slowly to the funky beat, showing off his butt for Kelly, and for the two of us.

"Check this out, you two," Kelly said, turning to us and licking her lips as she spread his buns wide open. Then she dug her tongue into his crack and started lapping away at his asshole.

"Oh yeah, eat it!" I encouraged her.

"Do it! Chew out that butt!" Marcie urged.

Marcie's and mine fingers were a blur at our clits now as we watched Kelly eat out this gorgeous stud's asshole.

"Hey, just because it's my birthday I don't want to be selfish," Kelly said pulling her tongue away. "Come over here, at least have a little taste."

"None for me, thanks," I said as Marcie explained to them that, believe it or not, I only made it with my man. But Marcie sure was happy to take her sister up on the invitation and a second later she was down on her knees next to Kelly.

"Go on, lick it," Kelly urged her sister, holding Brian's cheeks wide open, his asshole slick from her active tonguing. Now Marcie slid her tongue between his cheeks and had some butt of her own to eat, while Kelly got in front of him and resumed sucking his cock. Then her sister let Marcie have herself a nice big taste of Brian's cock too.

Meanwhile I was playing with my pussy like crazy, watching the torrid three-way coupling. Now Kelly pulled her sister's face away and had him sit down in the easy chair. Then she straddled him, impaling her pussy on his thick meaty log.

"Time for the birthday girl to get her birthday treat," Kelly hissed, riding Brian's cock boldly while Marcie rejoined me on the couch and started fingering her pussy again along with me.

Kelly was facing Brian, so we had that great view of her ass, Brian's thick cock plunging up into her cunt.

"Why don't the two you get it on, I've heard how much you love that," Kelly said, looking over her shoulder at me and her sister. She knew all about our little escapades. And she knew that though I didn't screw other men, I was promiscuous as hell when it came to other babes.

So now Marcie and I got into a comfy '69' position and while never taking our eyes off Kelly fucking the dancer, we ate each other's pussies with giddy enthusiasm as Kelly and Brian watched our cunnilingual coupling while they fucked. The two of us were so hot we got each other off in a jiffy and then sat back down on the couch, resuming our eye-feast, watching Brian on top of Kelly now, between her legs, pumping it into her ruggedly, his muscled buns working away like pistons as he buried it inside her. You'd think we'd have been satiated, me and Marcie, but our fingers were back at our pussies as we kept taking in the view. Voyeurism can do that to you, it can make youso damned hot!

"Hey Mr. Stripper Man, hold off a moment, will you?" Kelly said to Brian, asking him to stop his thrusting. "Let me have myself some pussy to eat while you keep fucking me, okay?"

So now he got off her as she stood up and walked over to the couch. Marcie and I had our legs wide open and Kelly knelt between my open legs. I had a feeling I'd be letting her eat my pussy before the evening was over. It was her birthday, after all, and some fresh young pussy seemed like yet another welcome birthday treat.

"Can I lick it?" Kelly said, looking up at me, her eyes blazing with lustful desire.

"Of course you can," I said as she smiled happily, then pressed her face against my fuzzy golden bush, digging her tongue into my cunt.

"Howcool!" Marcie gasped, loving it. "My sister's going down on you, Marcie. I've been telling her how tasty your pussy is."

As she lapped away at my vulva, Brian got behind her, this time slamming it inside her from behind, fucking her some more with that beautiful cock of his, a cock, he had boasted to Marcie could go forever.

"Now me," Marcie said, as her sister slid over and started going down on her pussy. Of course I was well aware the two sisters had been making it for a long time, ever since that first occasion when Kelly invited Marcie to watch her make it with her stripper girlfriend. But for Brian it was a little bit of a shock.

"You two actually do it, uh?" she said, a little amazed.

"Hope it doesn't freak you out too much, Brian," Marcie said to him as he kept slamming it up her sister's snatch and her sister kept wolfing down Marcie's tender young vulva. "Bet you're probably a freak yourself."

"I am," he admitted, "and Ilove freaky scenes."

"Well how about getting just a bit more freaky then and fucking my sister up the ass, that cool with you?" Marcie said, staring up over at him.

"Oh yeah," Kelly enthused. "Now that wouldreally top this birthday off for me."

Becky was well aware how much Marcie enjoyed anal sex, another pleasure she'd admitted she had been turned on to by her sister. So she was aware too that Kelly loved the backdoor route herself.

"Sure," Brian growled, holding open her buns as he knelt behind Kelly, staring into her crack, at her hole. "I'd love to screw this butt."

"I'll be right back," Marcie said, getting up off the couch and disappearing. A few moments later she came back with some lubricant, slapping some over Kelly's asshole, right above where Brian was digging his thick cock into her pussy.

"Ooooh, shit! I can feel him filling up your cunt," Marcie said as she now slid a couple of stiff fingers up her sister's ass. All that separated her probing fingers from Brian's cock was a thin sheath of muscle.

"Okay, here we go," Marcie said, pulling out her fingers, then tugging Brian's cock out of her sister's cunt, lifting the tip an inch to her lubed asshole now. I got off the couch and joined Marcie, kneeling next to her so I could watch everything up close. And what I now got to see was Brian sliding that thick cock of his up Kelly's ass, her anus dilating instantly to embrace his thickness.

"Oh shit, go slow! You're so fucking big!" Kelly squealed as Brian took his time, letting Kelly get used to the new intrusion.

"Hey Becky?" Marcie said to me. "Why don't you get back up on the couch and turn around. Feed my sister some of your ass. Let's make itbutt all the way now for her."

"I like the sound of that!" Kelly enthused.

Talk about freaky! I now did exactly that, feeding my bottom to Marcie's sister as Kelly took it up the butt from Brian. She was getting more birthday treats than she ever could have imagined when she had first decided to come down to spend her birthday with her sister.

Then Marcie took my place and fed her sister some of her own rump. I just pulled back and watched. I was a flaming voyeur by now. And what could be more exciting for a voyeur like me than to watch a sleek, gorgeous slut get fucked up the ass by a beautiful hunk with a thick, long cock while at the same time the slut busily ate out her own sister's asshole! That's what was being presented to my eyes as I whipped up a froth down in my pussy, and noticed both Marcie and Kelly busily fingering their own.

Finally Brian let it be known that he had reached his limit, he couldn't hold back any longer. Kelly desperately pushed him out of her and whipped around on her knees to face him, taking his dick in her mouth, twisting the shaft sensually while sucking the knob.

"My sister just loves the taste of cum," Marcie told me.

And obviously she got herself quite a taste as we could see the veins bulge in Brian's neck, his eyes shut tight, as he growled and his cock throbbed. We knew he was pouring his essence into Kelly's receptive mouth, and we saw the evidence when the overflow started to trickle out of the corner of her lips.

"Yum, yum," she said, licking her lips after she'd drained him of every last drop of semen.

Suddenly it was over for Brian. He'd done his job, and now he was useless. Marcie got him his clothes and we bid him adieu. His part in this birthday celebration was over and done with.

Kelly had taken off her clothes when Brian had stripped his off, so she was stark naked. But me and Marcie were still dressed. We had no panties under our short skirts so we'd been able to show it off and feed it to Kelly without getting undressed and now were made very aware of that fact.

"Do I get dressed or do you two getundressed," Kelly said with a sassy smile, hinting that she wouldn't mind having some more birthday fun, of the all-girl variety this time.

"What do you say, Becky?" Marcie said, turning to me.

"I wouldn't mind taking these clothes off for a while."

So Marcie and I now quickly stripped off our clothes, leaving three sleek, naked babes facing each other in Marcie's living room.

"Listen, I have an idea the both of you might like," Marcie said, her eyes suddenly getting bright as the idea occurred to her. "You know my old French boyfriend Alain, the one I lived with in Amsterdam, the guy I did sex shows with? Well, I haven't seen him for more than a year now. He's back in Paris now. He was supposed to come visit me a couple of months ago but he couldn't make it. We've talked on the phone and I've been writing him sexy letters. We still like to turn each other on. I even took a couple of photos of myself for him. You know, I set the camera up on a tripod and used the self-timer."

I knew Marcie was a Communications major specializing in video and film, so she knew all about photography.

"But what I've really been wanting to do is to send Alain a really sexy video of myself. You know, something that would get him stiff right away, that he could jack off to. I was going to do it myself, set the camcorder up on a tripod. But with you two here, one of you can videotape me. Hell, if you want you can show off for Alain too. I know him, he'd love to watch me make it with you guys. I wouldn't want to send him anything with me and another guy doing it, but me and babe, that he'd really appreciate, I know."

"Shit, that sounds like it could be fun, sis," Kelly said.

"Yeah, I'm game," I added.

Then we all laughed. Of course what Marcie had just proposed was fodder for three exhibitionists like us.

So Marcie went to get her camcorder, making sure everything was in order, then handing it to her sister.

"You know how to use it, right Kelly?"

"Yeah, you showed me last time I was here."

"Just press the red button when you're ready to tape. Then press it again to stop," Marcie reminded her.

"Okay, I'm ready, you can roll it," Marcie said, staring into the camcorder as Kelly lifted it to her eye.

"Okay, here goes," Kelly said as she began recording.

"Hi Alain!" Marcie said to the camera with a cheerful smile. Of course she also happened to be stark naked and spreading her flexed legs wide open. "You know who this is, it's your sexpot from the good ole U.S. of A. I've been missing you, and missing that big, beautiful French dick of yours,mon cher. So I thought I'd send you this tape and maybe you and your dick will appreciate it."

I never knew Marcie had such a natural way about her in front of the camera. But, then again, she was a seasoned exhibitionist by now, and a film and video student too.

"I'm here with my girlfriend Marcie and my sister Kelly. It's Kelly's birthday and she's the one with the camcorder," she said, then turned to me. "And that over there is Becky."

Kelly turned the camcorder towards me. I looked into it and smiled, waving.

"Hey there, Alain, it's me, Becky. Heard a lot about you. And heard a lot about thosenasty, nasty things you and Marcie used to do together in Amsterdam."

I loved it! Here I was, naked, talking to Marcie's old boyfriend on videotape. Then Kelly pointed the camcorder back at her sister.

"Now that you've seen Becky, I think you should see a little more of me again," Marcie said to her boyfriend. "Zoom in, Kelly, show him some of my good spots up close."

Now Marcie lifted one of her huge tits to her face and started sucking on her own nipple, looking at the camera. I could picture how Kelly was zooming in on that sizzling sight. I knew if I were a red-blooded French stud back in Paris with a livewire cock, that cock would be hard as hell if I was staring at a tape of Marcie sucking her own tit like that.

Then she brought her hands between her legs and held open her pussy lips. I could see Kelly lower the camcorder, pointing it between Marcie's legs, zooming in for a closeup of Marcie's perfectly etched little vulva, her big protruding clit.

"Come over here, Becky," Marcie said to me suddenly and I joined her on the bed. Now Kelly was taping the two of us.

Marcie was playful, playful the way a sexy kitten is playful, as she pressed my face against her breasts. I took the bait and started sucking on that stiff nipple of hers as she pinched mine. She may have huge tits, but I have huge nipples, and I hoped Alain was getting himself a nice close-up of those.

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers