Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

At last I lifted the little hood of flesh covering that nub of pleasure, her clitoris. As my tongue began to circle it she made a tremendous outcry; “Don’t…don’t make me…no don’t I’m going to…Arggh… ah…aha…aha…oh my God…”

I struggled to stay with her as she writhed in the grip of her orgasm. I had to put my arms round her thighs as she, despite all her previous protests, now clung to my head, trying to hold me to her. It was like a battle as she poured out her lubricant, soaking my face, and I had to fight back my own desire to ejaculate.

As she calmed down I heard her sobbing, and no longer clasping my head to her, she was gently stroking my hair and gasping out, “Oh my dear…my dear…”

When I sensed that she had completed the cycle of her orgasm, I moved away and began to enjoy her breasts, and gradually recovering she said, “No darling, let me do something for you now.”

She persuaded me onto my back and alternated between licking her own juices on my face and deep kissing me. Her hand searched for and found my penis and began to thrust back its foreskin with strong sharp strokes.

She kissed her way down to my groin and then closing her lips over the crown of my penis she took it into her mouth, and still thrusting back my foreskin with almost brutal strokes, she began to suck.

Nothing could stop me then; no will power could have been strong enough to deny what my body demanded. I gave out a mighty yell and shot my semen into her mouth. I pumped and pumped until despite her attempts to swallow, the sperm began to flow from the sides of her mouth.

When I finished and she had released my penis from her mouth, she was gasping like someone just saved from drowning. I gave her time to catch her breath and then kissed her, deep and avidly. We tasted each other’s juices and found them good.

“Darling,” she said, “Do you always shoot so much?”

“With you, yes.”

“She made no comment.”

Ridiculously, yes, I knew I was in love with my own mother. I wanted her as I had never wanted any woman before. I was totally enamoured of her. She was the one I wanted to return to again and again. I had found “The One,” but had she found the one in me? I sought reassurance.

“I want you, mother.”

“I know, my love.”

“I mean, I want to be…to be…”

I couldn’t express what I felt, what I longed for, but as so often in my life mother understood.

“It’s all right darling, I’m here for you, always.”

“Do you mean…it wasn’t just a birthday gift…but …”

“But for life?”

“Yes.”

“Until death, my love.”

Every time I look at our first child, the fruit of our love, I know that looking back, I had found ‘The Woman’; or had she found me?

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers
12