All Comments on 'Looking Down Mainstreet'

by Familylove6363

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Will be interesting in chapter 2 whst transpired before Alex got home from school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what....the....fuck?

seriously, that ain't cool.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
More please

I enjoyed that story, just a quickie. Maybe you can write some more about how the sister want brother to fuck her too. Leave the step daddy out of that though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please do a follow up

Time to pass mom around to others.

Maybe grabbing mom's hair while fucking her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Hope this story continues. I loved it when the son fucks mom in front of dad. Would love to have the daughter enter and get involved in this family sex act. Dad could fuck her and son fuck mom while they all watched each other.C47D

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
NOT ME

This is the incest category. Not Fetish or abuse.

I would have kicked the CRAP OUT OF THE BASTARD THAT TOUCHED MY MOM WITH A BELT

Anyone that enjoyed this is a FUCKING PERVERT.

TAKE IT TO A DIFFERENT CATEGORY

RichardGRichardGabout 6 years ago
I have agree

That story defenatly don’t go in this category. Put it in the worst story ever category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: NOT ME

I guess you missed the point where Alex fucked his mother. Haven't you noticed that Incest pretty much takes precedence over every other category on this site? Oh, there are a few exception, but in general if there is any incest content at all, it usually ends up in this category regardless of the rest of the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
horny

Great story really horny , well done !! fuck this has mde me horny lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Abuse doesn't belong here.

Abuse doesn't belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Familylove?!

You are a miserable excuse for a human being if you think it’s okay for a son to listen to his mom being beaten, and not care...

How could you get into the headspace to write a story like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really???

I don't know where to begin in critiquing your really horrendous story----let it suffice to say that there are just soooooooooo many things wrong with it that you probably never should have posted it. After looking at your second story, you need to vary the opening of your stories and stop copying one to the next. The whole butt spanking thing has got to be a fetish of yours as well----spanking isn't a requirement for the incest posts!! Your writings are VERY "high schoolish" and lack development and creative thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't listen to the naysayers

Plesae keep writing for your self and the ones who love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It is taboo after all.

I may not like abuse, but this section is the taboo section, not just incest. Even consensual abuse does little for me, but I can understand other people liking it. One should not be angry that something now considered a taboo subject is in the taboo section.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Unsure...

There was incest involved. Not usually into BDSM, but consensual spanking fetish could fit into taboo. I didn't care for the face slapping / hitting. That should probably go to the BDSM category. The spanking part did make me twitch though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

just to vote for a really bad piece of crap...

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Not For Me

I guess there are people into this but not me, I just don't see a son watching his mother's boyfriend taking a belt to her, I guess I was raised differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He will not bother the family any more, he has no penis. I am pleased it was hard when I sliced it off with his own cutthroat razor. His scream was like music to my ear's: short but sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous