All Comments on 'Looking Right At It Ch. 01'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Wow

Excellent - held my attention throughout. Very emotional and realistic. Alan's anger was justified and his reaction reasonable. Am really looking forward to the next installment. My thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YES!!!!!

YES, YES, YES!!!

A husband is cheated on. He forces her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

Totally unlike another story ("A Day Early") submitted today by another writer, your story is realistic. The man reacted just like a real person would react and took realistic measures to make his point. Also, your "wife" didn't say stupid things like "it was only a mistake! I love YOU!" Nothing makes me more nauseous than men or women calling a personal choice of betrayal a "mistake," and then following that stupidity with a comment about how much he/she loves the person they betrayed.

Keep it going and keep it real. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"LET THINGS SLIDE"

You have already telegraphed your ending...

"My philosophy....was be calm,be patient, and let things slide"

I don't have to wait two months to know the author's blueprint...

Julie will do soul searching over the two months...

Alan will understand and forgive...thinking cheating once in 22 years should not terminate a marriage...

The kids will or will not know about her cheating..may or may not take sides...but who cares ...they are old enough...

Bobby admits he seduced another wife by his passive aggressive predator ways...and may start stalking...

Some psycho-babble

"Benefits" of now having a liberated wife...

And then RECONCILATION...

'nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
two months

Another pretty good 1 but two months before we get an ending is just wrong.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Im startting to dislike the men in your stories

Even this guy comes across as a shell of a real person.

andy1hardy is probably right about the reconciliation as well.

Hope Im wrong and this is your answer to critics that say you always force reconciliations no matter what. In this case, its the husband that would be a stumbling block and not the wife. So what if she only cheated once? A guy who spent over 20 years with a sexually repressed wife only to have her start cheating and do stuff she never would do with him isnt going to get over it imo.

A normal guy in the real world with real insecurities and without 100% knowledge of his wife's inner mind isnt going to just get over it no matter how much he wants to or how much he loves his wife. Bitterness, jealously, doubt, etc would eventually swamp him imo.

As to what is written - you might have wanted the husband to come off as cool and collected but I think he comes off as a shell without any real emotions. To me it sorta seemed like everything the husband did and said after the revelation was following a script. Even though that is the case since this is a story, its not supposed to seem like that. He didnt really have any normal reactions and seemed like a guy who was just faking what he thought was best:

- I should apear angry her so I will raise my voice - that will scare her into towing the line

- I bet if I broke off contact for a while, she would be really sorry for what shes done and jump at the chance to take me back

- etc

Seemed like a guy going through the motions rather than a person with real feelings reacting to what should have been a very disturbing situation.

Still an ok story though even with its flaws. Thanks for writing.

p.s. a funny ending for this would be the husband waits at home for his wife to do her time then come home and beg for forgiveness only to discover she has moved on and has a new lover(s). Instead of 'Honey, I only love you and made such a terrible mistake' he gets 'Once I found out what real sex was like, why would I deprive myself? Its bad enough that I had to put up with a miserable little shit like you for over 20 years but now I find out you were a dud in bed too. Im divorcing you and taking the house so you can find someplace else to try playing cock of the walk.' That would be a twist and funny too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Two months is too long to wait!!!

I realize that the wife has to wait 2 months to find out what happens, but making your readers wait that long is just not right!!!

It took you a month for your 20 minute story, and that was too long...

I love your stories, house of cards, i hate surprises, ect. but I don't know if I can wait 2 months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well done

You did a good job of bringing the emotions out. Both his and her reactions were consistent with what I would expect.

I won't try to predict (or influence!) the outcome... you are one of the better writers and I know it will be a great read regardless.

Nice read!

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
I can't say I totally agree with Average-Joe, but

I do agree with Dynamite Jack that "So far" I liked the story.

It was a good story, and while I do agree with the majority of what Average-Joe said some of the stuff at the end that Average-Joe said bothers me as well.

I was often one of the guys that felt you forced a reconcillation story on the husband, regardless of what the wife did. And I've always felt that that was really unfair to the husband. I mean if you ever put yourself in the shoes of the husband you often felt more like a punching bag than the husband of a loving wife. Like the husbands were hunch-back men that were so desperate to have a woman love them, they would put up with anything she did. But "So" far this hasn't felt that way, but again I'll wait and see.

But what bothered me was that suggestion of that twist by Average-Joe. That isn't really a new twist for reconcillation stories, I've seen it used before. Often it's used to help the husband share the blame with the wife and him trying to convince her to give him another chance. I've always hated that. Its like a dream sequence in TV where once they kill off a popular character they have another character pretend to have dreamed it all up so they can bring back that character with the "No harm no foul" idea. Having the wife decide she likes being free to sleep around and then having the husband beg her to come back, just really further removes and destroys in most readers eyes any "left over" self respect the character may have after finding out his wife of 22 years was:

-Cheating on him

-In their house

-In their bed

-Giving out blow jobs she wouldn't give him

-Having sex in various postions she wouldn't do with him.

-Saying that her lover was younger with better stamina

-And indirectly implying that while sex with her husband was good, with her new lover it was better.

-Expecting that her husband would be ok with it once he found out.

-And the total disregard of both her husbands feelings and any respect she claimed to have had.

I never could see how repeated destructions attempts, blows to her husbands feelings, and destroying his ego, could ever be used as a foundation for a reconcillation story. But I've seen it done often before. But I think if you were to consider to go with Average-Joe's twist it would be an even worse idea. But that's, again, my idea too. But somehow I think you already have the sequel written.

For now, what I've read of it, it's a good story. But I'm curious how you will end it.

PS: Are you really going to wait two months, or are you saying the story will pick up from the two month mark in part 2 with the husband/wife reliving what happened to them during that time? Or was that statement meant to keep everyone guessing? (^_^)

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
I didnt mean twist as in unexpected irl

I just meant unexpected in terms of these stories.

After they are found out, the wives always cry and say they didnt mean it, their husbands are the only ones they ever loved, it was just a horrible mistake, etc. Then they become celibate and depressed during the too short reconliation/temporary seperation. If they loved their husbands so much and they had such good marriages, why did they start cheating?

PAPATOAD is about the only author I can think of that writes rl cheating stories. His cheaters are only mad that they got caught. No crocodile tears and pretending to be sorry from them.

Instead of the wife following script, it would be nice to see a more realistic portrayal of her character. Since she has no respect and not much love for her husband while she is cheating, it seems odd that they become despondent after they are caught and it seems they may lose their husbands.

I shouldnt have said funny. It wouldnt be funny - it would be sad and depressing from the guys pov but at least it wouldnt follow the script of stupid wives who had deep abiding love for their husbands all along even while stabbing them in the back and overly perfect husbands who never have any real doubts and seem to be able to read their wives minds. They (husbands) dont seem to have any problems with insecurities or doubt no matter what evidence is presented that their wives are able to lie convincingly and/or where never the person they thought they were. Instead they (husbands) boil everything down to sex and once they are reasonably sure their wives wont have sex with other men anymore, move on like nothing had happened. Seems odd that they are so sure of their wives and themselves to me.

My dislike of the perfect, overly accommodating, guys with fruit flyish attention spans in some of these stories probably influenced my p.s. as well. I was trying to get across how bad its becoming by facetiously saying I hope she dumps him. Since Ive been accused of being very much black and white wrt cheating, that Im starting to identify with the cheaters more than the wronged spouse in some of these stories must mean something though.

Anyway, I hope that the 2 months is story time and not real time so there is obviously something I like in these stories. If I hated the story outright, I wouldnt care if or when the author finished it.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
i like the two months,

it's very difficult to make a decision when confronted daily with tremendous emotional issues. By separating, they can deal with their emotions, feelings, anger, love, etc. without the continuous influence of the presence of the other party. He’s giving her the time and space to decide what she truly wants, and by being apart, she gets the full impact of life without him. At the same time, he gets to experience the same thing. Making a major life decision should be done with the clearest mind possible; having outside influences only clouds the reasoning process. Keep up the good work, a fan always.

louguy35louguy35over 18 years ago
Really?

Not too bad so far, although I agree with anonymous andy1hardy who said you have probably telegraphed your ending. What I wonder is weather or not you will actually write an ending. After letting "Worst Week of My Life" just drop, I am not convinced that you can maintain your interest enough to write an ending. It seems like "House of Cards" (An excellent story) may have taken it all out of you.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
It's over

I'm betting she runs to Bobbies apartment.

Where she finds a wife? Or a girlfriend?

Or just an adamant Bobbie--NO you can't stay here.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Good Start

Well written and emotional as always. I'm only giving you a 75 because the ending is apparently still up in the air. Don't see how any man could take her back though after she did everything with another guy and wouldn't do any of them with her husband.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 18 years ago
say what?

[End of Part 1—This story will continue in two months.]

do you mean when you post ch 2 tomorrow or soon after that the story will be told from 2months later,or the ch 2 will be posted in two months?

surely your not going to make us wait two months! you've obviously built up a nice appreciative audience of readers and i would hate to think we would be made to wait 2 months!

comment?

don

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
20 years of being real partners in love.

She made her decision he doesn’t really matter anymore.

After 20 years you can overcome many things because the love you have is part of your whole life and makeup of two people being more like one unit, what hurts one immediately hurts the other.

This is not a one-time fling where she feels the truth come up and smack her in the head of what she is doing to her husband and marriage. This is my husband doesn’t matter anymore compared to me. He has turned totally irrelevant to her happiness. After the first time she cheated she come to terms that the marriage is not important and he is a wimp not worth trying her newfound sexuality with. After 20 years of turning down varied sex she feels no shame in doing it with the new fuck toy this is an act of hate of her husband as a man and partner.

This marriage is surely over.

A great story by you. Please keep sending in your stories as you get the time.

Thank you.

Thruster9Thruster9over 18 years ago
If We Wait 2 Months, It'll be Less Interesting

Tomorrow or the next day, I'll want to read more. In 2 months I won't even remember what it's a continuation of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh yes True Love!

As expected Ohio, your writing is very good and the plot--well I can hardly wait to see what you do with it. You have a nasty habit of twisting and turning that leaves us dizzy and usually wanting more.

My only comment so far is that the husband does not seem to love her any more than she loves him. Hpefully both sides of this story will delt with. But I will reserve my judgement for later. Thanks

JimDinMN

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
A Great Start

Ohio, this story does have a great start. I agree with several of the others, that a reconcilliation is not probable. I base this on the followings facts listed earlier: It wasn't a one time affair, it was done in their house, and in their bed, she did things with her lover that she didn't do with her husband, and lastly she put down her husband by poorly comparing him to her lover. Maybe some men can get past part of that list, but I think the entire list would crush any man, and therefore the marriage. I hope for a few things: she makes out poorly in the divorce settlement, Bobby is named in a suit for causing the split of their marriage, Bobby and probably her as well lose their jobs for violating a morals clause, and lastly that she realizes how stupid and selfish she was, and the magnitude of what she did, and what she lost.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
You must be bloody well joking?

Right?

Why not wait to post this if you really have so little idea of what you are doing to know it will be two months.

What a waste of space - why not warn us at the start of the story so we had the opportunity to not waste our time reading the stupid thing?

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Nice Try

[End of Part 1—This story will continue in two months.]

It is amazing how every time you manage to be unable to meet my new (lowered) expectations of you.

Keep up the good job. Thanks.

noone269noone269over 18 years ago
Mixed Bag...

it depends on how you end this story. If you force a reconciliation, then this story will be worse than "The Worst Week of my Life". If you have them divorce and perhaps begin to move on, then it will be one of your better stories.

Like others have mentioned, I can't see a reconciliation happening here. Too much damage has been wreaked on the marriage by her actions. She clearly does not love him like she used to, so why bother even trying to sort it out. In two months time she'll just have gotten sneakier in her plans to resume her affair once she patches up her marriage.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Like your style...raw emotions out in the open.

Very nicely done Ohio, realistic character traits and plotline. I too enjoyed that for once in this genre, some small measure of justice is literally metted out, if only that the transgressor is turfed out of the marital abode (as opposed to her cheating and him leaving).

I agree with most commenters in part, and mostly peggytwitty in particular...this marriage is over, no matter what spin you put on it. You've portrayed a no-nonsense guy reacting as most would, in discarding her sorry arse. Some percentage would now be also extracting a measure of severe retribution, but, say the naysayers, then you must dig two graves, yes quite so, hers and Bobby's, imo.

The problem if there is one, is you've portrayed quite unrealistic rl traits in Julie's character, and now you'll be forced into consistency. Unrealistic in that she turned full circle and succumbed so easily to cheating on a 22yr marriage, really a very unlikely scenario, changed her prudish persona during the two liaisons and became accepting of foreplay, oral, doggy etc overnight. Damned her then by more favourably describing these acts to her husbands loving. So where do you go with her now? If Alan's throwing her out has her turn up at Bobby's, the door opened by another of his lady friends fresh from bed, with even he then rejecting her "it was just sex, you don't mean anything to me", then so be it and a nice outcome. Whoring on a street corner due to a newly discovered addition to illicit and adventurous sex? Or are you having her plead to return home and make it all up to him if he'll just give her a chance. Who cares about her anyway, none of the readers as you've told it, so you can have it how you want with this slag.

But don't, I repeat don't, have any retreat, backing down, reconsidering, gesture of forgiveness, or admission of fault from Alan. Please keep him consistent, if only to let us see how you deal with the challenge of writing from that perspective, because it's only a rare feature of stories that are left at the point you've left this one. By all means have him powerfully remove every vestage of her misable and sorry presence from his life, have him divorce her from a position of moral and legal strength, severing all ties completely...a complete amputation of body and soul, and let him gain strength mentally, spriritually, and physically from doing so. And have Julie see it all, his gaining this strength in the adversity of her destruction of the marriage.

What's wrong with him meeting a terrific gal who gets into his heart and bed, who restores his self image as a lover, and value as a person, father, husband? Only after his full emancipation by such events could you ever have him allow her to crawl back into his life in any way. Then it's a new deal, he can decide to be with her again, that's different to taking her back in forgiveness, it's a new start of his choice if it happens and that's the key difference. He's proved he can discard her like yesterdays trash if she doesn't measure up in any way.

You've fired up the senses with this one, well done!

Two months...give us a break!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
INteresting

Does she love him? Does he love her? Most of those who have left comments have said the marriage is over. Maybe it is. I think it all depends on what she does over the next 2 months. If she continues with her fuck toy, then it is over. She doesn't love her husband. If it truly was a mistake, a really, really bad mistake, then she will not continue to be the slut with Bobby or with any other man. Can a person in a loving relationship make a mistake? Yes. Can it continue more than one time? Unfortunately, yes. Thankfully, her husband woke her up before it was too late - or is it too late already? What will he do? I would be torn up that she thought more of her boy toy than me. But then again, why didn't he ask her immediately? If he had, would she have stopped? If he had told her he knew she had the next day off work, would she have stopped because of the guilt? Woudl love have won out? He is as much fault for letting this happen as she is for getting involved. Both of them have a lot to work through.

Please don't make us wait 2 months. By then, we, your readers, won't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please write the ending you intended.

It's your story. Others' comments about reconciliation are irrelevant. (They're biased and inaccurate as well.) I'm looking forward to an entertaining ending. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
unmotivated

I love your writing. I look forward to seeing each new story you have posted. This one is no exception. However I have a question. What is the wife's motivation for suddenly experiencing a sexual awakening and desiring to completely decimate her husband with whom she has had a loving and satisfactory, long term relationship?

Perhaps if you had told us that she was feeling the effects of losing her sex appeal, had a girl-to-girl chat that awakened her desire, had been set up for Bobby to seduce her, felt angry at her husband for a some slight, or was unfulfilled sexually in her marriage we would understand. But for a mature, happy wife of long standing to just go out and be the instigator of a sexual tryst doesn't give us any sympathy for her.

Not that these things don't happen. It's just that your readers don't know why it happened in this case, so we can't care anything for her. She becomes a cardboard character, onesided and unsympathetic.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
While you are taking a break…

I want to convey few words of praise and then one request.

First the praise. Again, Ohio at his best provides classic lines! For example read the following quote which is, suitable for the pantheon of the revenge literature. Quote: "Stop, Alan, stop!" Julie was weeping, looking at me beseechingly. "Oh I will, Julie, I'm all done." I went to the hall and returned with the suitcase…. When she saw it Julie jumped up and came towards me. "Please, Alan, please don't leave!" "Oh, I'm not leaving," I said. "You are! …and I want you out of this house. Now!" End quote. It feels like quick boxing maneuver: surprise –attack –surprise!

Now for my request. Seeing that you might take your time before the follow up to Ch. 1, I would be very grateful if you don’t join the new trend which I would call the “I don’t know and I don’t care” trend. According to this trend, the main characters do not know and do not care to learn why anything went wrong in their relationships. Presumably they just want to fix (or end) every thing first without understanding why anything happened. They try to do so by variety of temporary or permanent punitive or corrective measures. An example for a punitive measure – one spouse goes to ‘exile’ (many times it’s self inflicted) An example for a corrective measure : wife has to wear from now on a Burka just kidding, I mean - from now on wife needs to get a written permission before she can talk to men etc.

Even if the examples are somewhat in jest, the phenomenon is real. Most readers (I think) see it as cop out, plus it makes as much sense as expecting a Physician to provide treatment prior to running tests on the patient. I do not say that you are planning to do that type of IDK&IDC maneuver; I am just airing some mild anticipatory anxiety when one of my favorite writers takes a break…

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wife wont blow him?????

and he married her????

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Straight Forward ?

This well written story appears to be a pretty straight forward tale of adultery. However, I cant help but think that there is more here than meets the eye. Is there another shoe to drop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why make the people wait 2 months

if it was me don't write a part 2 or another story as a cliffhanger.that us me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
2 Month Wait

Great story as usual, BUT why is there a 2 month wait before the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why Are All These Loving Wives

All of a sudden started fucking so many strange men in their husband's marital beds and crying so loud afterward?

Is Jesus coming back or something I don't know? I know, it is Literoticaland fiction,,, but why are all these authors so into wives bringing the big brothers and his friends to fuck her in her marital bed and all that?

Do these loving wives need more counseling than these fantasy writers who always create such characters in the first place?

Don't mind me; I was just wondering silly,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Like the novelty

Ohio,

I like the idea of the two months break whether you just need a rest or its part of the story line. Like the story so far and I'm sure the two months will be worth the wait.

My best regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just can't wait

For heaven's sake don't make us wait 2 months.Your stories are to good to tease us like this.Post it before xmas,please.Remember,trust,but verify:reconcile with a price!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Why would it take two months to write this:

I divorced her cheating ass, went out and found a good woman who truly loved me and we lived happily ever after. There, that didn't take too long, did it? Short, to the point and covers all the bases. She fucked another man, was caught at it and he didn't put up with it. Good story.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
Don't be suckers, People!

You've all read his other stuff, so you won't need to wait two months. The husband will bluster and puff his chest out, threaten divorce, BUT, if he doesn't have tattoos placed on her body or embarass her publicly, he will be kissing her feet and asking her to remain his wife.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
My bad...

I confused authors concerning stories about cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
something is missing,she was to easy

she suck and did things for her lover that she won't do for hubby to easy.now what cause that to happen all of a sutton.hubby want being good to wife in bed as he should've or wife a whore.either way the marriage is in trouble.she was a fool to bring her lover to her and hubby bed.now the writer you have a lot of nerve to tell your fans wait 2mos.without some reason.than writers wonder why they get bad comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I read your ch. 01 when it first appeared

Ohio:

but your warning that Ch. 02 was 2 months down the pike caused me not to comment at that time as I knew I would have to reread ch 01 again and I didn't want any premature comments to prejudice my 2nd reading. It's still a damn good story. To you nosy parkers; to ask why 2 months wait is rude and basically none of your damn business. Thank You. Ronnie W.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Shitty idea in this story. It is obvious that our society and it's man-made rules have gotten to you. Hell, you cannot even fantisize. I hope that in the next part you will wake up and allow this wifey the freedom to let other cocks slip into her heated depths and even maybe breed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

Good story but don't any married couples on Literotica have joint ownership of their homes? This is about the third story I have read in which husband tells cheating wife to be out of the house in an hour. Every couple I know have house in joint ownership so that it might be dificult to throw wife out in an hour or a week.

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonder how

i wonder how this writer will work it so he takes her back, i say this because i read some of his other stories and no matter what they do they always are forgiven in the end, they would have to kill him and then i think this author would still have a reason for forgivness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good read

I have read the story several times and really like it. I typically do not like reconciliation stories but in this one you described two characters that both seem to be good people that have done bad things and deserving of forgiveness. The husbands actions in chapter three probably helped him see that he too is human, likes sex and sometimes also needs forgiveness

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Just another old hide story. Except for men in their 50s and 60s who cannot do better, no one wants an old hide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok the Pedo rates it 1*

unless the story has infants being molested that turd DWmoroncok will rate it 1*

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OHIO, DONT DIE ON US

before posting the endings. This is starting out real good, so lets hope it gets better, if possible. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOU CANNOT KEEP THROWING A WIFE OUT OF HER HOUSE

MARRIED FOR 22 YRS AND I WANT TO KNOW IN ALL YOUR STORIES HOW THE WIFE GETS THROWN OUT WITHOUT A DIVORCE OR DSETTLEMENT OR COURT ORDER FOR ABUSE. IT DOES NOT WASH..I DONT CAR FOR CHEATERS BUT THE COURTS ARE CLEAR HERE. NO CAN DO,

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Anon,you are right. You cannot keep throwing the slut out.

You throw her out once,change the locks and apply for divorce immediately.

That said,excellent story,as per your high standard.Thanks Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

that twinkle in her eyes is the sunlight shining in from her earholes

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

Great start I hope the next 2 chapters are the same!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
question

this author is a great believer in talking and talking with the sluts. fucking stupid, I say. Ever think of injecting their cunts with acid?

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
For the anonymous poster who wonders how a husband can throw a wife out of the house.

He points out that legally he couldn't do it. Unless of course he owned the house before they were married. It's called the moral high ground. Are you telling me that a wife who wanted to stay married would confront him on this? She would be feeling guilty and might just suppose correctly that if she stayed in the house he would leave. Which would add to his resentment: she cheats and he gets thrown out of his own house. He might very well leave and file for divorce. If she really wants reconciliation, of course she would move out. This way she knows where he lives. I don't know that she would even have to reason this out. She cheated, she moves. She would be naturally afraid of any further confrontation, so of course she would acquiesce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The only moron dumber than duna is

roscovich: ignore that idiot, he knows as much about reality as DWorncock, that is to say, not much.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anonym beastlover I do not post here any comment here, only your favorit sidekick to injure everybody here after your favorit female dog refused you last night ...........

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
BITCH SLUT

What the fuck. Why does a self respecting woman married 22 years to the same man decide to do this outrageous crap? Refusing your husband, the love of your life, the pleasures of love-making but giving it to a co-worker/stranger? Ch. 2 next. We'll see what happens...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

he sucked a fat cock, his cornhole rudely buggered, betrayed!

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Ha !

"You WERE my wife, you silly bitch. But right now you aren't anything to me but a slut who fucked another man in my bed! And you're getting the hell out of my house!"

Fucking hilarious ! .. Way to go Dan! But if I'm familiar with Ohio's stories, he's going to take the skank back..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
His behavior is as bad as hers.

Somehow he could read her so well that he was able to discern she had an affair within hours of seeing her? Seriously? And then he kicks her out of the house?

He can't. It's against the law. He doesn't get to do whatever the fuck he feels like just because they cheated. And if he's such a fucking wimp that he lets her walk all over him then he deserves her cheating on him.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Help her out the door?

You have to be kidding. Throw her lying cheating slut ass out along with her clothes and the turn on the sprinkles. Make copies of the tapes and send them to her family, friends, coworkers, church, etc. NUKE her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Read the end FIRST & then don't read the rest!

Sex is not the most important thing in a marriage. Trust is! Without trust all you've got is stomach problems. I am NOT into wimps or wives (fictional or otherwise) that can't be trusted and to make it worse, then lie to my face, so I read enough of Ohio's stories to see what happened and then the end of his stories to see how "the husband" dealt with what happened to determine if I want to read the rest of the story! Next!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

A great beginning.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Alan does not have a hair on his ass if he ever takes her back!

No way can he forgive this deliberate adultery on her part and then her doing all the things she had denied him. I have been reading all of Ohio's stories, right down the page. If he weasels around and gets them back together I will not finish the page and will never read his stuff again. No forgiveness- NONE!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 HOW DOES ONE EXPECT DETENTE TO SUCCEED

when it never does for countries. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why do they throw the wife out, not a legal move

You just can't throw your wife out, you have to go to court and get an agreement in any case they will share the home till there is a settlement . Unless. One party commits a violent act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did she go to an attorney or the Police?

Because he can't legally throw her out. Even if she had fucked the guy right in front of him. He can leave. But throw her out? Not happening. I appreciate the attempt to be macho man. But at least write something that is plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is one BITCH that deserves to be burned.

But does ohio think that. I'm not sure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wonder

Why he didn't take Thursday off. He could have caught them in the act and a chance to beat the shit out of the lover boy. A healthy back hand blow to the bitch in heat won't have been out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start.

I'm just worried that he is going to take her back. I do believe that sometimes a cheating spouse can be redeemed but this goes beyond sexual cheating. She does things with the boyfriend, someone that is just 'a stupid flirtation' that got out of control, that she never did with her husband.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
A very good start.

I assume he'll have to repeat the two-month business because she was in no condition to hear/understand him. Of course, he'll take her back. Let's see if Ohio can make that happen in a novel way. These folks have a daughter in a boarding school? She must have grandparents with money.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Throwing her out

Of course he can't legally throw her out and keep her out. If she comes back with a court order for him to let her back in and a couple of cops to enforce it, he can tell her to come on in while he packs to leave, and then she'll hear from his lawyer about the divorce and will never see or talk with him again. Her choice is to comply with his demand for her to leave with a slim hope of saving their marriage or refuse and have no hope at all.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
legally ?

Can he throw her out?

It depends.

Did he own the house before he married her?

Do they have any children under 18?

If the house is his only, and they have no young children why should she stay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If legally he can't kick her out....

There is NOTHING that says he can't destroy the inside. He can rip the sheetrock off and throw it everywhere. He can tear out the insulation and the plumbing so nothing works. There is nothing against the law about doing that.

And he can shut off the electricity, the water and heat/cooling. So all you fucking whiny girls saying he can't kick her out, he can just tear the inside up and live there. She'll be gone soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trite Dialogue

"Why don't you ever flirt with me?"- C'mon.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
New Tricks

I can't understand these women who won't do oral sex and new positions with their own husbands, but will do it with their lover.

And fucking someone else in the marriage bed is the ultimate "Fuck you!" to the husband.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
as usual

the stage is already being set for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good

now sue for divorce an name dear old bobby as herr lover and file for adultery and sue the school system for allowing it. Hopefully they will both get firedd. Then make sure that every where dear old bobby goes they know what he did. make it hard to find a job other than delivering newspapers

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

Stupid and naïve. That's what I would call her before the affair. Now she's just stupid. And homeless as of now. Worthless cheating cunt.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Second time through

yes, there is reconciliation in this, but the author does a great job of making the justification. It certainly doesn't come easy, as one would expect from a wimp, and only after hubby gets some strange of his own. This is a five star effort.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“but then, he wasn't 26 anymore, the way Bobby was.” – You’re not 26 anymore either!

And cheating in the marriage bed!

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
no excuse

for doing for another man what you wont do for your own husband

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Whatever happens in two months,

Bobby deserves some public recognition for his actions.

As described, Julie is a very weak and insecure woman. Bobby is a player of the 1st degree. And the husband is willing to sit back and wait for things to mend themselves. Three thoroughly unlikable people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry,

but Alan is a dipshit if he's been married for 2 years, let alone 22 years, without a blowjob. Grow some buddy!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Easily 5*

For the amazing way he handled the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's You, Not Me

Any guy that let's his prudish wife get away with this ridiculous make-believe sex life deserves everything he gets. I'm no sex therapist but I think this is not exactly a rare situation.

It's astonishing that men have become such sissies that their wives aren't giving a little oral sex. It's so bloody innocent and it is a nice gesture of intimacy. This guy should just grease up his tail and head down to Castro St.

Word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First things first

"You WERE my wife, you silly bitch."

Therein lies the truth of the matter. The same thing I told my wife when I caught her during a lunch break sitting on her lover's cock in our living room. When I let him leave, it's difficult to do with a .45 directed at your head and you're naked, I made him take her along with him. And those were the last words I spoke to my soon to be ex-wife.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE VULNERBILITY OF THE NAIVE

and the choices that stumble in her path. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All knowing?

I didn´t like when he started telling his side. This all knowing guy knew right away his wife was up to no good when she asked for sex? A shy wife asks for sex and you refuse? And you want to wait and see if she attacks you? Apparently from what I can garner. You are the one that controls the house and if she asks for something you get suspicious. Well Im sorry to have to tel;l you. BUT!! its the husbands place to teach his wife about sex if he sees shes not experienced as you want her to be. You don´t just give up to some sexual acts just cause she is uncomfortable with them. You need to be patient and teach her there is nothing wrong wirh going down on someone. unless you´re trying when you´re all sweaty before taking a bath. I´m glad she found someone that took his time to teach her what she had been missing.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Sad State of Affairs

No pun intended (well, maybe a little one....). Of all the women I've bedded in my several decades of life on the planet, I only ran into one who absolutely abhorred oral sex of any kind. She wouldn't get near my cock with her mouth, and she would totally freak out if I tried to go down on her (and she smelled so yummy, too!), push me away, and slam her thighs shut. Needless to say, that was a VERY short-lived relationship.

I really feel sorry for anyone, male or female, who doesn't enjoy giving and receiving oral sex.

In any case, enjoying the story! On to the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get Kissy Not Prissy When Missy Throws A Hissy

"That didn't mean I let women walk all over me—just that I tried hard not to get upset about little things, or challenge Julie about small issues that didn't matter very much. "

Which issues would those be, sex? From the look of it one would have to conclude that this effeminate man thinks sex is no big deal. So he puts up with with the garden variety "modesty" routine that young inexperienced wives have.

No woman is to be blamed for this type of thing. The man really deserves most every bit of the responsibility

Not sure which is worse, a guy who isn't hungry enough to get at his wife's pussy for a serious taste, or a guy who will put up with his wife not licking his dick once in a while. That is a real marital problem of communication.

This man is not able to communicate his sexual passion for his own wife (I am assuming he isn't gay). No wonder she fell into some dick sucking! It really does make perfect sense.

The author has portrayed this wife as flighty and out of control. It is nothing else but the biological vacuum left in the wake of the non-existent sex life in her marriage. It is a law of sexual economy that a derangement of one or both partners will likely ensue if they hold a torch for modesty in the boudoir.

A woman will never ever tell you what she needs. Ever. Men need to understand that. Women find it extremely offputting to tell a man, do this do that, I need this, bang me hard bang me slow, etc. Half the time, of course, she doesn't even know. So that is understandable.

It is also a distinct possibility in a situation such as this that the husband either has homosexual tendencies or he is constrained in some way by abstract ideas or some type of pathology - extremely passive, etc.

Fathers really should tell their young adult sons to listen to the wife if she is making any sense, but absolutely fuck her every which way until you find things that work. A woman will be amazed and look up to a man like that who leads the sexual relationship.

In any case, men court disaster for their marriages if they allow this type of modesty act in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad

Been there, left, lost everything in the CA divorce except my sanity, I.e. good deal. Still, sad that it went so wrong...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

Still five stars and still love it. She got exactly what she deserved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"it was never as stiff and hard as this one" - Not even when HE was 26?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AT LAST...A MAN WHO TREATS

A CHEATING FUCK SLUT WHORE THE RIGHT WAY BY KICKING HER ASS OUT.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! To bad annony's wife fucked him over his entire married life

this fag fool has sucked more cum from her cunt than a gay man would from a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just know

Where story is headed. Reconciliation but he won't exactly level playing field. Being the aggressor and doing things you have for 22 years refused husband and in marital bed is as reprehensible as it gets

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fool

He is suspicious wife is cheating with younger co-worker she has often described as a hunk.

He hears phone message his wife is taking Thursday off and she denies message's existence and deletes it.

Instead of taking day off and watching house he simply sets up recorders.

He could have prevented second get together if he wanted to do so. Following Bobby into house fifteen minutes later would have been way to go.

Ohio will save marriage but will have to force it. Just what ohio does but I will grant ohio is gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well she's right

He can't throw her out and if he does a call to the police will likely end him in jail. No way a mother leaves her kids. Using force does land him in jail. So this story is screwed up right from the get go.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Very Talented Writer

Ohio is extremely talented. His talent might only be eclipsed by his utter devotion to RAAC.

I certainly hope this isn't headed in that direction.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I don't understand why so many that comment think ohio is devoted to RAAC

Reading his stories, there are quite a number that don't end that way. There's even a few for the BTB crowd. Unfortunately it seems like even one reconciliation story is somehow being a "cuck apologist" for many of those that comment. ohio does do reconciliation stories well (one of the best IMHO), but he definitely mixes it up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous