Loopholes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa barely had the time to reach her right hand to her clit and pinch one of her engorged nipples with the left when Nick vigorously rammed his half-slotted boner all the way back into her clingy orifice, stuffing her ass to bursting once again and eliciting a loud gasp from her O-shaped mouth. The depth and force and delicious brain-frying intensity of that rectum-cramming thrust made Tessa see stars, causing yet more girlcum to drool from her nectar-soaked slit, but it was merely the start, and she knew it. A quick, long out-stroke leading into another powerful in-stroke followed, and then another and another, each butt-stretching thrust slamming into her snug tunnel harder and faster than the one before, each one sending bigger and more pleasurable waves of anal bliss radiating from her cock-jammed chute to envelop her whole surrendered body.

Within moments, Nick was plowing away at his amazing ex girlfriend's ass like a man possessed, drilling his huge truncheon as deep into the heavenly tightness of her slick little bootyhole as he could. Now that his buttlust was finally unleashed, Nick channeled all of his passionate, undiluted ass-worshiping devotion for Tessa in his every rectum-reaming thrust, slamming his overswollen schlong balls-deep into her asshole again and again and again, recklessly sodomizing that most exquisite of rosebuds, his dearest among all the sweet little anuses he had had the pleasure of fucking in his young life.

As he pounded his fat dickmeat into Tessa's receptive and ever-hungry rectum with unrestrained gusto, glorying in the steamy warmth and slippery shaft-massaging snugness of her narrow anal passage, Nick stared in lust-addled awe at her beaming, flustered face. Tessa's hazel eyes seemed to be rolling back into her skull from the insane rush of pleasure she was experiencing, she could barely even keep her eyelids from closing all the way. Her gorgeous mouth was slackly open, emitting a husky chorus of intermingled moans, sighs and squeals of indecent appreciation for the furious butt-splitting rhythm at which he was claiming her tiny forbidden hole.

Most of all, Nick was floored by the broad, bright smile that adorned Tessa's rapturous expression of unadulterated joy. Her happiness, as evident and tangible as the constant stream of girlcum trickling from her well-fingered pussy down to her gummy, lewdly dick-stretched sphincter, was just as arousing to Nick as the squeezing, cock-sucking tightness of her buttery rectum rippling away around his pistoning boner, if not even more. Nick had always loved the way Tessa genuinely and openly enjoyed being buttfuck, how well she took him up her ass and how beautiful she became when his fat dick was pounding away at her sweet little bootyhole, how her face seemed transfigured by that experience and how much she came when his massive horsecock was ramming in and out of that adorable pink rosebud of hers, her virgin little pussy gushing freely and lubing her widened orifice even more, further aiding their anal coupling.

Overwhelmed by a surge of love and affection, already impossibly aroused both by the twins' double blowjob and by the sensuous undulating ride that Tessa's plump bubble-butt had just taken on his thick cock, Nick knew that he wouldn't be able to keep up his ass-wrecking rampage for long. Not that he cared, though. He was having too great a time to slow down at that point, even if he had wanted to.

Tessa's sexy moans were music to Nick's ears and the frantic motions of her arm as her fingers went crazy on her nectar-squishy clit reinforced his awareness of how much pleasure the pastor's daughter was getting from their intense sodomy. Her beaming smile was even more mesmerizing than the jiggly sway of her big juicy tits wobbling away in time with his powerful booty-slamming thrusts, and that visual stimulation on top of the incomparable feel of her velvety smooth anal walls tugging and sucking and caressing his achingly hard schlong as he pounded away at her ass created a combination of pleasures that felt almost too good to bear all at the same time.

Even as he felt his long-delayed ejaculation surge along his pulsating shaft, Nick kept drilling his huge truncheon into the soft, caressing warmth of Tessa's anal chute, savoring to the fullest the oily grip that her clingy, tautly dilated butt-ring had on his boner. As if the tender suckling pressure that her stretched out sphincter exerted all along his massive shaft as he kept sliding his full length back and forth into her anus wasn't awesome enough, Tessa's steamy rectum was rippling non stop, treating him to a fabulous series of shaft-massaging spasms. Indeed, what made those dick-engulfing squeezes even more satisfying to Nick was the knowledge that they were caused by the back-to-back string of anal climaxes that Tessa was experiencing thanks to his animalistic booty-plundering frenzy.

Caught in that self-feeding loop of anal bliss, too horny to even announce his impending ejaculation, Nick pressed his mouth onto Tessa's moaning lips right before plunging his horsecock balls-deep into her asshole one last time and stopping there, with his entire fleshy pole crammed in the deepest, warmest depths of her cozy rectum. The lovers barely had the time to kiss before Nick's orgasm exploded spectacularly, inundating Tessa's anal tunnel with a geyser-like deluge of creamy cum. The feel of her ex boyfriend's massive dickmeat filling her anus to the limit while spurt after huge splashing spurt of seed was pumped way deep into her asshole made Tessa cum harder than she had until that point, causing a kiss-muffled scream of pure ecstasy to erupt straight from her smooching lips into Nick's grunting mouth.

With their lips locked together and his fat cum-spewing truncheon sheathed to the root into her steamy rectum, Nick and Tessa rode out their intertwined orgasms together in a breathless, passionate haze of shared anal pleasure. The pastor's daughter felt tingly all over and almost faint with delight by the time Nick's enormous dick stopped throbbing in climax and blasting ropes of warm cum deep inside her ass, his prodigious ejaculation finally petering out to a few gooey dribbles on top of the bucketload of potent sperm he had just pumped into her snug rectum. Pulling back from their intense soulkiss, Nick took a much needed breath of air as he collapsed on top of Tessa's soft curvy body and hugged her tightly, making her purr with joy.

Through the daze of her afterglow, Tessa merely cooed and giggled as she felt Nick shifting and maneuvering to get them into a cuddly spooning position while trying to keep his unyielding hardness sheathed into her sperm-sloppy butthole in the process. Despite his best efforts, Nick's fat dong slipped out of Tessa's cum-lubed anus, escaping the tender clutching hold of her distended orifice with a lewd squishy sound that was immediately followed by Tessa's displeased groan. That moment of dissatisfaction was forgotten as quickly as it had emerged though, as Nick guided his meaty horsecock back into her seed-slick sphincter right away, preventing his creamy ejaculate to escape her gummy asshole and avoiding the intolerable sense of emptiness that Tessa so hated to feel, especially after she had been properly buttfuck and pumped full of cum.

Much to the petite brunette's delight, Nick didn't just slide his veiny pole balls-deep up her ass again as he spooned her closely, but he also wrapped his arms around her voluptuous frame and held her snuggled tight to his lean body, cupping her huge tits in his palms and lightly massaging their juicy fullness, just the way she liked. Purring like a kitten in Nick's embrace, smiling beatifically as she enjoyed his hands pawing her boobs and tweaking her nipples, his delicate kisses on her neck and, most of all, the pussy-wetting fullness of his enormous cock slotted to the hilt inside her cum-filled asshole, Tessa floated away in the sweet peacefulness of her afterglow for long delicious minutes, aware of nothing but the perfect joy she always felt whenever she and Nick were joined like they were right there and then.

At some point, once even the last aftershocks of her climax had stopped echoing through her gorgeous body, Tessa was brought back from her peaceful daze by the first tentative, shallow back and forth motions of Nick's ever-ready boner stirring into action within her seed-slippery rectum. With a playful giggle and a long sensuous sigh, Tessa replied to Nick's gentle humping by clenching her warm buttery chute around his monstercock, treating him to a few deep suctioning squeezes of her well-trained anal muscles that signified her eager albeit silent assent to his desire to start another round of assfucking. Within moments, still kissing her smooth neck and shoulders but now grunting with renewed buttlust, Nick was bucking his hips against Tessa's plump pillowy asscheeks in a lazy yet firm sodomizing rhythm that allowed them to share their post-orgasmic intimacy while already setting the stage for yet more anal delight to come.

As her lover's rigid length slid fluidly in and out of her sensitive little asshole, aided in its steady tempo by the ungodly amount of cum plastered on her velvety soft anal walls, Tessa could feel her body already surrendering to the all-encompassing pleasure of having Nick's enormous dong plunging deep into her rectum and then gliding almost all the way out, leaving just his spongy sphincter-stretching cockhead embedded in her backdoor before he drilled his entire massive dickmeat back into her anus once again, only to then repeat the whole delicious ass-jamming cycle from the start, again again and again. Still, even as Nick picked up his booty-jamming pace and held her even more possessively in his spooning embrace, a sliver of rational consciousness manifested itself in Tessa's blissed-out mind, forcing her eyes to blink fully open and bringing her previous question back to her moaning lips.

"Mmmh Nick... Wait a second, baby..." the pastor's daughter murmured between lustful sighs of delight as she felt her seed-slippery, dick-stuffed anal chute sizzle and quiver with that unique brand of toe-curling, incapacitating pleasure that only Nick's butt-plowing thrusts could incite in her. With a supreme effort to steady her thoughts and delay her ass-centered gratification for a little while longer, Tessa managed to say: "Before we get round two started, you need to tell me. Just tell me, Nick. And no joking this time."

"Tell you what, my anal princess?" Nick whispered playfully into Tessa's ear without stopping his long booty-cramming strokes, already guessing what she was alluding to.

"Uuhh god... You know what I mean, Nick. Are you coming with us or not? Oohhh fuck!" Tessa finally asked, her words degenerating into mewls of anal bliss and her thoughts blurring out more and more while stronger and more breathtaking jolts of pleasure radiated out of her creamy, cock-packed rectum.

Hearing Tessa ask that question explicitly made Nick grin. It was the same question that Sharon and Sally had been throwing at him incessantly for the last few days, a question that Tessa always seemed careful not to pose herself, one that now, finally, she couldn't help but ask. At that point, Nick had his answer more than ready.

Spooning her tighter, wrapping her soft curvy body in his embrace, Nick teasingly pinched Tessa's puffy pink nipples at the same time as he incremented his butt-plowing pace right at the same time as he said: "Yes, Tess. I'm coming too this year."

"Ooh Nick! Uuugh yeeess!" Tessa mewled, her head spinning and her whole body shivering from the potent mixture of pleasurable stimuli coursing through her. In truth, she couldn't even tell if it was Nick's answer or his tit-tweaking digits or his mighty booty-slamming horsecock that was making her feel so insanely good.

Egged on by her appreciative reaction, Nick drilled his massive truncheon even more forcefully into Tessa's lovely asshole, filling the warm welcoming depths of her buttery rectum to bursting with each powerful thrust. Meanwhile, intent on making their intimate sodomy as pleasure for her as he possible could, Nick let go of one of Tessa's huge melons and caressed his way down her cute tummy until he reached her juice-leaking little pussy instead. Starting to frig away on her engorged clit, Nick decided to elaborate on his response to the question that the twins first and now Tessa herself so craved to have him answer, letting a stream of dirty talk pour straight into the brunette's ear with low, husky murmurs that he timed to match his ever harder and faster butt-pounding strokes.

"Oh yes, Tess... I'll come to camp, alright. The twins said I can stay at your aunt's cabin, so you three can sneak out at night and come get your tight little assholes stretched out, just the way you all like... That's what you wanted, right? You wanted to get buttfucked hard and deep even at church camp, every night and any time you can. You love it, all three of you. The pastor's sweet daughters, all hooked on buttsex... So hot, so fucking dirty. Camp councilors by day and anal sluts by night, that's the plan, right, Tess? That's what you want. What you need. Say it, Tess. Say it!"

"Yeeeesss! Uuhhh fuck yeeeees!" Tessa squealed deliriously, maddened with lust by Nick's calm, deep voice and the sexy, naughty truths he was whispering in her ear. Her clit was on fire under his nectar-slick rubbing manipulations, her pussy overflowing with girlcum as her obscenely eager butthole pulsated and suckled avidly all around his giant schlong, her snug rectum rippling non stop with orgasmic spasms that matched his relentless ass-reaming thrusts and made her see stars as she kept cumming incessantly, begging for more. "Oooh Niiiiick! Your cock... In my aaaass! I love it! Uunghh... I want it... I need it! Ooowhh... All the time! Sooo good, sooo deep in my ass! Oh my god yeeeeaahhh... I love iiiiiit!"

Smiling and kissing her transfixed face, humping her fabulous booty so hard that her bed creaked in time with the furious meaty beat of his groin clapping non stop against the epic plumpness of her bubble-butt, Nick kept murmuring into Tessa's ear as he lovingly fucked her ass, glorying in her broken moans and in the exquisite warmth and tightness of her forbidden passage all the while.

"Yes, Niiiick! Fuck... My... Ass! Don't stop... Ooowhh fuuuck! Don't ever stop, babyyyyy! Uuhhh yes, yes, yeeaahhh!"

Plowing her cum-lubed anus with a smile on his face, Nick lost himself in the hard balls-deep thrusting rhythm he was imposing on Tessa's fabulous bubble-butt. Letting the insanely erotic background sound of her incessant whimpers of anal delight accompany the booty-wrecking plunges of his raging horsecock, Nick closed his eyes, spooned Tessa closer and nuzzled her hair and neck and cheeks while the languid harmony of their umpteenth sodomy enveloped them both, bringing them to that special place they shared whenever his huge dick was immersed deeply in her tight little asshole.

Far from cumming just yet, sure he could last for a long time and gift Tessa with a bunch of brain-melting anal climaxes before he flooded her rectum with another bucketload of cum, Nick found himself chuckling as a weird and unprecedented thought filtered into his blissful buttfucking trance state. For the first time ever, Nick realized, he just couldn't wait to go to bible camp!

*****

Unlike her sisters, who had been pestering Nick non stop for the last few days about it, Tessa had only hinted in passing at the possibility that he might join them at the summer camp that their church organized each year in the nearby mountains. The pastor's eldest daughter did imply that she would love having Nick there, but she had been careful not to pressure him to tag along. Indeed, Tessa had never forced Nick to participate in any of the activities of her father's congregation before, not even when they were a couple.

In and of itself, the fact that Nick was the least outdoorsy guy she knew had always been a valid enough reason for Tessa to rule out his participation in the church's summer camp. For herself and her sisters though, going to camp was a fun tradition that they had kept alive every year, as participants at first when they were kids and more recently as councilors, always enjoying the experience. Normally, Nick's potential involvement wouldn't even have been an issue at all, as it had never had been one before, but Sharon and Sally's recent introduction to anal sex and the way they got instantly and deeply hooked on Nick's big ass-stretching horsecock turned everything upside down in no time.

Less than a week had passed since the Sunday when, with Tessa's help and blessing, Sharon and Sally had sneaked out of a big church event to have their butt cherries popped by Nick, and already the twins were showing all signs of become genuine buttsluts, much like their big sister. Thrilled by the discovery of just how much pleasure they could get from anal sex while remaining technically virgins, Sharon and Sally barely waited a day before offering their sweet little buttholes to Nick once again, lamenting how subpar the dildos they borrowed from Tessa were when it came to sate their newly discovered but already prodigious anal hunger. Of course, Nick readily agreed to help the twins out, but not before consulting with Tessa, who magnanimously gave her approval and told him he could sodomize her horny little sisters any time he wanted, as long he promised to always save some assfucking for her too. Grinning from ear to ear, Nick solemnly agreed to those terms, guaranteeing that, as long as Tessa kept offering him her beautiful ass, he'd most definitely keep fucking it to the very best of his ability.

In truth, Tessa understood perfectly well where the twin's rabid desire to feel Nick's cock plowing away at their buttholes came from, since she herself had experienced a similar state of glorious albeit kinda slutty epiphany after she and Nick had tried anal sex for the first time. Still, weirdly funny as it was to see that her little sisters were as receptive to butt love as she herself was and despite being genuinely happy that their first sexual experiences were with a good, trustworthy and massively hung guy like Nick, Tessa quickly realized that a bit of scheduling would be needed if she was to remain sexually satisfied while also sharing Nick's enormous schlong with Sharon and Sally.

Accepting Tessa's guidance as the de facto High Priestess of their dirty little Church of Bootyism, as Nick jokingly called it, the pastor's three daughters managed to make things work pretty well, much to their own and Nick's pleasure. The core stipulation was that Tessa would always have first dibs on Nick's cock any time she wanted as long as she agreed to make sure that the twins also got at least one assfuck each every day. Despite having secured a lot of control over the situation, Tessa usually displayed a fair degree of generosity when it came to letting Sharon and Sally sneak in a bit more buttfucking time with Nick, even if that meant sacrificing some of her own backdoor fun.

In truth though, despite or maybe because of the fact that he was also boning Sharon and Sally's asses on a daily basis, Nick seemed to be putting even more effort than usual into making love to Tessa's epic booty. Maybe, Tessa considered, the devoted rimjobs he treated her tiny pink rosebud to and the genuine passion that animated every single one of the lustful butt-poundings he unleashed on her plump rump had to do with the fact that he was super horny to have not just one but now three willing little bootyholes to plow all the time. Or, which Tessa found to be more likely and was in fact repeatedly confirmed by all the affections he lavished on her every time they had buttsex, Nick was just telling her through sensuous actions rather than sappy words that she was still his number one girl, his favorite buttslut and his true, original anal princess. That was one hundred percent consistent with Nick's style, Tessa thought, and she loved it.