Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm not angry, only curious and a tad jealous I didn't get to watch. Hell, you watched Pam go down on me and me eat her out when she was with us last week. I have no room to complain."

"Wrong," Alice said. "If I'm ever doing something that upsets you, you have to let me know, and I don't care who it's with. We do not have to be fair or equitable in what we do with others in terms of sex. On that basis I would have fucked Owen blind, that's the guy's name, and then told you about it. You have the right idea when you told me you weren't ready to have me fuck somebody else. I haven't and won't until that changes."

Dave said, "Thanks. We're getting there ... fast, too. I just need to get my head around it more. Are you anxious for me to give you that release?"

"Not at all. You could tell me you never want me to do that, and I wouldn't. I love and respect you too much to violate that promise."

He said, "We do have our wedding vows."

"I think what I'm talking about is even more important than those. It's how we live and commit to each other day after day. We know that most people forget their vows, but they interact everyday, and make small contracts with each other, some of which last for years and others that are only a few minutes long.

"We're rewriting all the behavior contracts we've had with each other as we loosen up. Dori's pushing us, but as I told you a few days ago, we don't have to do everything she suggests. We are moving all our boundaries around, particularly those that deal with acceptable behavior with other people, especially in romantic and sexual situations.

"Having fun with Pam was a joy and delight we never would have experienced with our old boundaries. I want that to happen again with her -- frequently. Being able to enjoy some time this evening with Owen was the same; under the old rules and boundaries I would have felt loss for not doing it, or guilt and remorse if I did."

Dave commented, "And there are the things happening with our Saturday social circle."

Alice asked, "Did you feel bad about making love with Wendy?"

"You know I didn't because you were right there being encouraging. Dev, too. I felt it was a perfect connection of friends who'd finally crossed over into also being lovers."

"Dori and Sean fucked, too; or I should say 'made love.' Ty and Kat got pretty close but didn't quite close the deal. They're almost where we are."

Dave said, "Someday very soon, we'll all be fuck buddies -- that's what Dori called everyone. In our case, it looks like we'll also have some outsiders like Pam and this Owen character with whom we allow booty calls. Maybe there'll be even others involved in our life. Think about it; would you ever go to one of Dori and Ty's swinger parties and just screw around for an evening."

Alice was quiet for a few seconds. "If you'd asked me that two months ago, I would have told you that you were nuts and a pervert to even think such a thing. Now, it's more than just a remote possibility. I might even love it."

Alice purposefully wore her Daisy Duke shorts very low on her hips, and her bikini bra when Dave was expected home on Thursday evening. She'd fixed dinner and was glad that his plane was on time.

All day long she'd massaged an ointment onto her new tattoos to keep them from flaring up and to ease the burning feeling left from the irritated skin. She'd also helped Dori a couple of times at work putting the same antibacterial goop on her tramp stamp.

Dave finally pulled in the driveway, and came in the backdoor with his suitcase and briefcase. He set them down and went to kiss his wife.

Alice puffed out her chest and pulled down the bra slightly to make the tat a little more obvious.

"Good God!" Dave exclaimed as his eyes locked on her left breast. What did you do? Geeze, you got a tattoo. Is it real?" He smiled, "Is that what you did last night? Is that where you met this Owen character?"

Alice laughed, "Yes, he was my tattoo artist. He's very good and safe. I have two others." She turned and pointed down and displayed the outside of her right calf.

"Beautiful butterfly," Dave commented as he bent over to look. "I love the colors." He got really close to examine the tat.

"One more," teased Alice. She raised her arms over her head. The bikini bra fell to the kitchen floor. She turned and since no tat was visible there was only one other place for it.

As Alice held her hands over her head, Dave undid the belt holding Alice's shorts in place and pushed them down her legs. He saw the third design instantly. "God, Alice. Owen did that right there, next to your ... privates, like that? How'd he keep from raping you?"

"I was naked the entire time, too," she informed him with her devilish grin. "I even spread my legs very wide for him over and over so he got a super-flash that lasted a long time. I'm sure he could smell my arousal, too. I really wanted him to fuck me."

She turned her iPhone on and showed him the picture of her splattered from crotch to neck in Owen's cum. She felt like it might have been an extra large dose of his white man juice. There was no doubt what it was or how it got there.

"Shit," Dave said as he studied the tat beside her mons.

Dave stood and shook his head, "If I ever worry about your love and commitment, I'll just think of that heart with my name in it, and the conditions and desires while you got the tattoo."

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. "God, I love you."

Alice whispered, "Dinner can sit for a while. I need you, right now. Come on, we're going make love for a while." Only a few weeks earlier, Alice would never have made that kind of invitation to her husband. She was loosening up.

* * * * *
Dori's tramp stamp and Alice three tattoos were the highlight of the Show n' Tell portion of the Saturday get together. Both women were almost certain that Wendy and Kat would do something about their 'bare' bodies the following week. In tattoo terms, they were virgins. The two women gave rave recommendations about Greg and Owen without sharing anything about the sex they'd participated in.

Alice had told Dori about her teasing and then hot make-out and oral sex session with Owen, even admitting about some warm feelings the two of them had for each other. She also detailed for her friend Dave's reaction to everything when he came home and saw the tattoos, saw her snapshots, and got the particulars about her interactions with Owen.

Dori had been impressed by the picture of Alice's nude body with Owen's jizz spattered from her pussy to her mouth, and told her so. "Good job, Grasshopper."

Alice had pried the details of Dori's fuck sessions with Greg from her as well, pointing out that Dori needed to take more pictures and videos of her escapades to share.

Alice thought about the conversations she and Dori shared these days. They were so much richer, spicier, and multi-featured than ever before. She felt more intimate and closer to her friend. Loosening up had its advantages. Alice wondered whether the missing intimacy between them had been some of the motivation Dori had when she intervened in their lives, insisting that she and Dave get more tolerant and flexible, particularly around sex and physical interactions with others.

Even two months earlier, Alice would never have talked about sexual things with her friend. She would never have talked to Dave, her mother or sisters either, even if there were major problems. If they were health issues she might have talked to her doctor and maybe Dave. Otherwise, they would remain buried and never discussed. Now, she was positively voluble about the topic, seeking advice, ideas, suggestions, and being entirely open about the subject.

Sex! Alice had never focused on that topic in her own mind until all this started a few weeks earlier. She looked forward to Dori's challenges and got a thrill out of flashing the various people she had, and had decided to do it on her own once in a while for the secret thrill it gave her. She thought about something sexual every few minutes and sometimes constantly.

As she got more comfortable with the subject of sex, she became more curious about what other people did. That curiosity led to a lunch where she peppered Dori with all sorts of questions about her four-year-old hobby of swinging. Alice got a real education.

As they sat around the dinner table at Sean and Kat's home on Saturday night, Alice looked at the other women. They'd been loosening up, too, almost as if they'd been linked to her in some way. Of course, Dori had subtly revealed to Alice that she'd been holding the social group back, but maybe she had been the linchpin and as she started to loosen, so did everyone else.

Alice had come the farthest the fastest, but Kat seemed to be going through the same issues almost at the same time she discerned based on what Dori had said. Wendy had gotten further along to begin with, and moved to be more liberated; she guessed that was why she was so willing to fuck her husband a week earlier at the gathering.

Alice then studied the men to gain a contrast. Dave, her own husband, was moving right along with her. He'd gone a little further, having had sex with Pam and Wendy within a few days of each other, but seemed content and willing to go further and be with the others. She assumed that was a guy thing; the urge to merge with available females.

Dev, the sexy muscular hunk, was sensitive and careful of his relationship with Wendy and with the others in their group. He had that tattoo of a dragon all along one side of his body and on part of one arm. Alice wondered whether that had influenced her decision to get several tats. He seemed ready for a full-on sexual relationship with the other women, but he wasn't going to rush them into something they might regret.

Sean, too, was a cautious man. For all his inventiveness, he looked to Kat for guidance on his relationships with the others. He told her in front of the others, "I need you to tell me how to behave in relationships. I'm a nerd, and we know how they're not especially skilled in human emotions and relations." Since Dori and he had sex the week before, Alice guessed that Kat had somehow blessed the union.

Ty had been with Kat the week before, but they had done about everything a couple could do and not have penetration, the same way she had with Dev. He already had a reputation as being a ladies' man, about as much as Dori seemed willing to take on most men. Ty was another man that would never force himself on a woman, however.

The entire group had propelled themselves into an arena where they'd participated in oral sex with each other for the first time as a group. Also, the idea of touching and dealing openly with body fluids such as female ejaculate or male cum didn't seem to upset anybody in the group, at least so far. There were additional avenues to explore on that front.

Kat stood up after dinner in her micro-bikini and broke Alice's reverie. She said, "Dori and I have an announcement. Last week we had a lot of pleasure with the toys Dave and Alice gave to us. This week, we also have an adult toy to share among the ladies. This will also require the men to help and guide their wives so they achieve maximum pleasure from the device."

She turned as Sean set a large item covered in a sheet on the end of the picnic table. Kat pulled off the sheet and said, "Ta-daaaaa. This is the famed sybian that Dori mentioned a week or so ago."

Chapter 10 -- Deus Ex Machina. New Boundaries

Alice had heard mention of the term, but had never seen one or fully understood what one was or did. Seeing it, she started to make presumptions about its use.

Kat detected her lack of comprehension, and saw that Wendy also gave the device a questioning look.

Kat explained, "Ladies, you straddle the saddle and put your pussy, especially your clit, on this little rubber beaded pad. There's this dildo, too." She placed a dildo into an orifice on top of the sybian. "The dildo goes inside you and twists and turns and vibrates along with the whole device. Once you get on this, you're fried and you'll have more orgasms faster than you can count. I have spent about two hours on this machine this week, and let me tell you that every second was memorable."

Sean had run an extension cord out to the table. He plugged it in and Kat turned on the control for a minute. Everyone could hear the machine hum. Alice put her fingers on the bumpy pad as she watched the dildo do some twisty machinations.

Kat said, "Alice, why don't you go first."

Dori chimed in, "I've done it. They're wonderful. Go on, Alice."

Sean set the sybian on the ground on top of several yoga mats they'd put down just for this occasion.

Alice started to mount the machine but Kat stopped her. "Alice, you have to be naked. Duh!"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. That makes sense." Alice tossed aside her bathing suit, feeling only slightly embarrassed at her nudity among her clothed friends. She settled onto the device, carefully lowering herself onto the dildo until it was fully embedded in her and her labia and hence her clit were pushing against the bumpy pad.

Kat handed the control to Dave. "Here, you control your wife. Start slow and build up to the higher settings. You can go up and down, too."

Dave and Alice made eye contact and she nodded for him to go ahead. He turned the device up to its first setting.

Alice grinned at everyone, "Oh, this is nice ... very friendly ... arousing. The shaft is vibrating and twisting slowly inside my vagina, and the hum feels nice on my clit area."

Dave added more and then more again.

Alice gasped, "Wow! I can see how this will take you to a place where you start having orgasms. This feels REALLY good."

Dave let her enjoy that level for a minute or two, watching as she ground her pussy down on the sybian. He cranked the controls up a little higher, hearing the pitch of the motor inside the sybian change to a more exciting pitch. After a minute at that setting he went higher again.

"Oooooh, fuck," Alice said. "I'm going to cum in a minute. No doubt. This is VERY stimulating. It hits all those areas you want it to hit, even inside you. I think the dildo knows right where my G-spot is. When it twists, it goes right over that patch. Oooooh. Aaaaah."

Dave sported a diabolical grin and went higher. Alice was mute and then gave a long, low-pitched wail to the night sky as an orgasm ripped through her body. He reached for the control to back down on the intensity but Dori stopped him. "Don't change the setting. When she's through increase it again."

Alice was holding onto the device's saddle's horn with one hand with white knuckles.

Kat nodded in agreement with what Dori had said.

Dave nodded and did just that. A few seconds later, Alice threw her head back and howled again as an even stronger orgasm took control of her body. Her moan filled the night sky in the neighborhood. He wondered how far the sound would carry.

Dave repeated the move again, moving the machine to the highest level he'd done with Alice. She had an even stronger climax, almost falling off the machine as her body clenched in pleasure. Alice's knuckles were white where she held onto a saddle horn on the top of the device, then with both hands.

Dave waited and then repeated an increase in the intensity again. He had the control about sixty percent of the way to the maximum setting. Alice again spasmed and held onto the saddle horn with both hands.

Dori nudged him, "She's going to fall off on the next cycle. Be careful. I'll help catch her."

Dave gave it one more increase, and then passed the control to Dori. He went to stand beside the machine. Alice wailed into a mind-blowing sexual peak, squirted girl juice from deep inside her, and then weaved back and forth atop the machine as her body gave up any semblance of stability or coordination.

Dave captured her convulsing body and held her. As he did, he could hear the speed and intensity of the machine decreasing. Alice didn't seem to notice anything. He lifted her from the machine and carried her to a chair and then nestled her in his arms as he kissed her and whispered words of love to her. Alice seemed delirious and remained that way for ten minutes, her body occasionally writhing and jerking in his lap.

Wendy had gotten on the machine and the others watched as Dev made the same moves on his wife that Dave had done with Alice. About the time Alice regained her wits, Wendy had to be lifted from the sybian in a sexual delirium.

Dori held up her hands. "I've done it many times. We take this one to our swinger's parties and it always gets used by a couple of women. Kat?"

Kat laughed, "Sean and I played with it the last couple of evenings for two hours. I was a basket case and needed a nap to recover. I'm fine, but we'll bring this out periodically to play with. I love this toy."

Alice said seductively, "Snuggle time?"

The others agreed that was a great idea. Dori and Kat both descended on Dave. They looked at each other and Dori backed away with a smile. Dave smirked to himself. His ego got a stroke because two women wanted him, and he also felt like he dodged a bullet because he knew his time with Dori was going to be taxing and monumental. She'd been after him for weeks since the loosening-up process had started.

Dave said in a low tone, "You OK with me, Kat?"

"Oh, yes; more than just OK. I think we're in about the same place. You're a little ahead of us, but that's good. Sean and I talked about this possibility. I'm very happy. I wanted to be with you tonight -- like Wendy was last week." The last comment signaled to Dave that Kat wanted to go all the way with him.

Dave glanced around and saw that Alice was going to snuggle with Ty. He knew that they still had the agreement of no intercourse, but everything else seemed to still be on the table. He was curious how Ty, being the lothario he was, would handle that.

Kat and Dave took an erotic few minutes to undress each other. Neither was wearing too many clothes, but they were paying more attention to the revealed skin than the clothing. Kat had beautiful but modest breasts with sensitive nipples that Dave had worshipped for a long time.

They sat on one of the chaises beside the pool, and Dave started some pussy play with his fingers. He knew that Kat had not had penetrative sex with anyone in the group yet, so figured that like Alice that would be the order of the night.

Kat was wet, very wet; and the more Dave intimately touched her, the more she flooded the area between her legs with lubricating juices. Dave pulled a cushion from a nearby chair and knelt in front of Kat, pulling her legs over his shoulder. With tongue and fingers at the ready, he approached and made love to her pussy with his mouth; constantly testing with looks and an occasional question whether what he was doing was what she wanted to have happen.

Dave needed have worried. Every look and every response was, "More!"

The orgasms started, and Dave carefully nurtured each one to extend the feelings of pleasure and arousal.

Kat eventually stopped Dave and then turned the tables on him with a blowjob that proved she understood male anatomy. He eventually stopped her with the admonition, "I'm near. Let me cool down and we can play some more. We were moving a little fast there for a while."

The two of them cuddled into each other's arms for a while, kissing and making out.

Dave checked on Alice briefly with a look. She and Ty were making out too, and each was masturbating the other. Ty's impressive hard-on was in Alice's hand being stroked up against her new tattoo. Ty's fingers were plundering Alice's pussy, obviously paying attention to her clit in the process.