Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dori understood. She said, "So, again, for the coming week what are your challenges? You still haven't flashed a relative stranger."

Alice said, "Dave has got to go away for two or three nights starting Monday, so maybe except for that we should cool it for a week."

Dori said, "At the rate you've been loosening up, you'll be on my case soon. That might not be a bad idea. Hey, Tuesday night Kat and I were going to have dinner out. Why don't you join us -- girls' night out. We'll go to a club and maybe you can do your flashing then, too. We could have some fun."

"You're on," Alice replied. "What about Dave?"

Dori turned to him, "Well, I guess we know his flirting produces results. I'd like to hear how he does in a completely foreign environment. Is that OK with you?"

The question was more directed at Alice than Dave. She answered it. "I'm good. Don't bring anything strange home."

Dave laughed. "Very unlikely. I might watch some more porn on my laptop, but I can't imagine much else exciting. From eight in the morning until late dinner, the teams from all the eastern power companies will be going over their plans and contingencies for massive failures of the high and ultra-high voltage lines. We're tied together, so we need to know how to protect each other from being whipsawed by a major failure of some kind. Moreover, I don't think there's a woman in the group."

Dave paused and asked, "What do you do, Dori, when Ty travels?"

Dori rolled her eyes. "Plug in my sybian and go to town."

Alice asked, "What's a sybian?"

Dori smirked, "Oh, Tuesday night, I am going to show you and shoot you into space with orgasms like you've never imagined."

Sunday afternoon, Alice and Dave strolled down the street to Dev and Wendy's home. Dev answered the door with a questioning look, but after seeing whom it was grinned and invited them inside with warm hugs for each of them. He yelled for Wendy, who appeared from the bedroom wing of the house wearing casual clothes like her husband.

Dave started, "After what happened between us last night we wanted to come by and be sure you guys were doing all right. We thought there might be some strange feelings or emotions about what happened, and we ... well, we wanted to clear the air. Wrapped up in that is our desire to still be great friends with you two."

Wendy smiled. "Ahhhhh, that's so sweet. I know what you mean. Dev and I talked about seeing you both with much the same agenda." She came up and kissed Alice on the lips, and then hugged Dave and kissed him, even probing his mouth with her tongue and then a smile.

While holding Dave's arm against her unclad breasts she said, "Dev and I talked until two in the morning last night."

Dev smirked, "Well, not all of that time was talk." The implication of reclamation sex was obvious.

Wendy went on, "We're solid and feeling good about what happened. Dave, you are one sexy man and you made me very happy. I hope we have the opportunity to do that often in the future, and I know Dev wants to be with you Alice, and I'm fine with that and all it entails.

"Neither of us were jealous of the other having sex of some kind with you, but we knew we were pushing the boundaries on our relationship to new locations. Our old boundaries were defined by exclusivity and heterosexual monogamy, and by definitions of what cheating and adultery were. About the time Dori got on your case about loosening up, we also started to look at those. We didn't say anything to her, but we were kind of in the same boat you were -- pretty straight and narrow. We didn't even talk about sex, except when one of us wanted some lovemaking, and even then we'd developed a polite code.

"About six weeks ago, Dev raised the question, "Can we talk about how sex fits into our marriage?" I was scared. I suddenly thought he was starting to look elsewhere for a mistress and outside sex. I went on alert, but he put me at ease. I suddenly realized how little sex we'd been having, and how neglectful I'd been of Dev. Of course, I wasn't exactly feeling overwhelmed by his attentions either.

"Dev explained that we should be doing things and talking about this, at least at this age and state in our marriage to keep things vital and fun and active. That led to a whole lot of discussions about all sorts of topics. We had a list for a while."

Alice asked, "What kind of things?"

Wendy said, "Wait here, I'll get the list of questions we wrote down at one point." She ran down the hallway to their bedroom and was back with two pages a few second later. She passed them to Alice and said, "Read them out loud. Just being able to articulate the questions is important and a breakthrough some kind of boundary."

Alice took the page and started to read:

"How would you feel if you had sex with another person? Your spouse did? "If you weren't going to have intercourse with someone new, how far would you go? "Would you masturbate in front of your mate? How would you feel? "Would you have anal sex? "Would you ever have sex with multiple partners? On what conditions? "Could you fuck a stranger or have a one-night stand? "What's the sexiest thing you've done that wasn't with your spouse? "Would you ever participate in an orgy? "Would you ever participate in an MMF or FFM? "Would you ever have sex with someone of the same sex? On what conditions? "Could you be a Dom? Sub? Spanked? Blindfolded? Restraints? Flogged? "Would you have sex in public? "Would you go to a nudist beach or camp? How would you feel? "Would you have sex with a much older or much younger person? "Would you do a video of you having sex with your spouse? Someone else? "Would you ever do a striptease in a private club? Exhibit yourself in some way? "Do you talk dirty during sex? Would you get dirtier? "What embarrasses you? What kinks do you have that you don't want others to know? "What fantasies do you have? Do they embarrass you? Why?

Alice stopped and looked up from the page, "These are all good questions. Could you make a copy for us? We should be talking about the same things."

Wendy smiled, "We're hosting the next party. I was thinking that in terms of dinner table and after-dinner discussion topics that I'd float some of these questions around and get everyone talking about one or two of them. Except for Dori and Ty, but maybe even for them, the idea of sexual boundaries should be a hot topic."

Dave nodded, "I think that's a great idea. We seem to be in much the same boat. I've been kind of worried that Ty and Dori would lead us down the proverbial primrose path, but this discussion makes me think better of that possibility."

Dev said, "What I wanted to say earlier was that Wendy and I specifically talked about the two of you having sex. We could see the arc of where the after-dinner Snuggle Time was taking all of us. If it hadn't been last night, it would have happened soon. If you hadn't been first with Wendy, it would have been Ty or Sean. We went through each possibility, in detail.

"In a way it was erotic fun. When we picked you, we laid out a whole little scenario of how it would start, what you'd each be feeling about each other, how you'd end up naked, and what would happen leading up to your making love. We then talked about what that would be like, what it would look like, how I'd feel watching it and what I'd be doing, and then what would happen afterwards, including how we'd feel. We didn't mince words, and dealt with the good and bad parts of it."

Dave bowed, "I feel honored to have been a test subject and possible fantasy."

Wendy said, "I meant what I said last night about loving you. I do. I love Dev, too, and truthfully a lot more, but you and I fit well together, not just physically as we proved but also emotionally and intellectually. I respect you a great deal, and despite you teasing me about being Lug Nut's trophy wife, I know you respect me, too -- and Dev."

"I'd never do anything to hurt your relationship. It was that concern and how I allowed lust to push that concern aside last evening that brought us here today."

"We know and appreciate that. We feel the same way about you."

After a few more words and chat, Dave and Alice walked back home. Both got hugs and kisses before they left.

Dave packed his roll-on suitcase and prepared for his trip the coming week.

Chapter 8 -- One Flash Leads To So Much

Alice carefully placed the end of the one-foot ruler against her labia. She stood as tall as she could and still hold the ruler, and then moved her thumb to edge of the hem on her short skirt. She pulled the ruler up and looked where her thumb was; three inches. The dress had a freeway of three inches between the hem and her pussy.

Alice smiled and looked at herself in the mirror again: short electric blue dress, what Dave had started to call her 'Come Fuck Me' shoes, her pearls, some bracelets that jangled together, and inside it all, a body that most women would die for.

Alice fluffed up her hair one more time, and then rushed down the hallway from the bedroom to the front door when she heard the car horn toot. Dori was picking up the girls from the neighborhood social group for a Tuesday night dinner and girls' night out.

Alice also registered to herself that this was the night she was going to flash her pussy at a stranger, either at the restaurant or at the club Dori wanted them to go to after eating. She smiled as she picked up a shawl; maybe she'd flash guys at both places. With Dave away she was feeling a little devilish.

Of course, she'd tell him every last detail of what happened. He'd coached her about what to do, how to react, what to say, and so on. He knew Dori would, too; but Dori could be over the top, and way too daring for their tastes so far in their loosening-up process.

Alice figured Dori would fuck anybody she took a liking to. Oh, she'd be somewhat careful, insisting on a condom, but if some young stud seemed to catch her fancy, he might find himself lucky that night. Moreover, there was a high chance the fuck would be in some public or semi-public place: a storeroom of the club, the hood of some car in the parking lot, or even a stall in the men's room. Alice was curious to see just how far Dori would go, and how far Dori would push Wendy, Kat, and her to stretch their wings.

Alice slid into the back seat of the sedan, greeting the others. "Where are we eating?"

"Hyde Park," Dori replied from behind the wheel. The atmosphere is good, prices reasonable, drinks generous, parking nearby, and the clientele mostly horny males."

Everyone laughed.

The girls had a great dinner with lots of laughter. Kat got Dori talking about her swinger's group, even asking some pretty specific questions that Alice thought showed some significant interest in wanting to go to at least one of the monthly meetings.

By the end of dinner, Alice's unclad pussy was wet just from all the talk about sex and availability, plus other sexy women and well-hung men.

Alice had positioned herself on the bench facing outward from the group's table. She was on the outside edge to, so was the most visible one of the group. She'd tried to flash a couple of the men at the bar, but none of them seemed to glance in her direction.

Alice took her cellphone, turned off the flash and adjusted the camera, and tried to make one last attempt before they paid and left for the club.

She acted as if she were reading a text, when in fact she was using the zoom feature on the phone to scan the men looking for a target. She found a group of four men, two of whom who were facing her way.

Alice relaxed her knees-together posture, as though she was being absent minded about remaining a prim and proper young woman. She could even feel the breeze on her moist pussy lips.

On the screen on her phone she could see one of the men's eyes flare. He nudged his buddy and said something lost in the din of the restaurant. Alice tried to keep her own expression even and unsuspecting, but she leaned beside her to Dori and showed her the picture she'd just taken of the two men.

Alice said, "I did it. Those two guys were my targets. Please don't look up. I'm still flashing them."

Dori teased, "Nice wet pussy? I bet you in another minute you'll be able to photograph the bulges in their pants. Wouldn't you like both those cocks plunging in and out of your little cunt?"

Alice blushed, "Kind of. Dave and I aren't ready for that step yet."

Wendy and Kat checked out the photo of the two men gawking at Alice's bare cunt. Wendy passed the phone back, "You're so brave. Maybe at the club I'll try it. WAIT! You aren't wearing any underwear are you?"

Alice smiled, "Nope. Totally commando. All I have on is the dress and the shawl." She paused and said, "Oh, yes. The shoes, too."

"Come on, slut," Kat teased, "let's go to the club and see who you can flash."

The club they went to next was alive with people and loud music by the time the four girls got there. It was ladies night, so they got in free. They got a table on an upper level that looked down at the dance floor from six steps up, and surprisingly got served right away. They'd ordered white wines.

Alice situated herself to look out over the modest size crowd on the lower floor that included the area for dancing. A table of four guys was just below the railing where she sat. Even as she sat, she realized that she'd be unable to avoid flashing the guys below them, and right at their eye level, too; providing they stood up on the main floor of the club and turned in her direction. Her pussy and their eyes would be on the same level.

Alice relaxed, pulled out her phone, and surreptitiously took a photo of the young men. Thirty seconds later, one of them locked eyes on her naked quim. She figured he must be more of gentleman, because he did not announce the view to his mates. Instead, he periodically checked back to enjoy the bare pussy. Alice took a couple more snapshots; getting two of them as he stared between her legs.

Alice texted one of the photos to Dave with an explanation: 'At Club Infinity with Wendy, Kat, and Dori. Flashing my pussy at guy in pic. Note drool. Having fun too. Luv U. A.'

Before she got a reply, she looked up into the eyes of the guy to whom she'd been displaying her pussy. He was right beside her seat at her table. He smiled at her, "Dance?" The one word request was hard to hear over the din of the music, but she smiled and nodded.

Alice gestured for him to lean down. "Just so you know, I'm married. I'm not trying to hook up."

He said with a smile, "I wasn't asking you to divorce anybody. I just wanted a couple of dances with you. You're hot. I think we'd have fun." He paused and said, "Owen."

"Alice." She stood and let him take her hand and lead her down the short flight of stairs to the dance level. They started to gyrate and writhe to the retro music with a strong beat that pulsed through the club. At one point, Alice saw Dori taking their picture or making a short video. She was laughing with the others.

Alice also observed that Kat was also flashing a lot of thigh up her short dress. In the same group of men, she seemed to have attracted at least two admirers. One of them bounded up the stairs and asked here to dance. Dori kept taking pictures with her phone.

A slow number came on and many of the dancers left the floor. A few others came on to dance.

Alice put her arms around Owen's neck. He was nice and she was feeling horny and devilish. She told him, "I like slow songs. I like to dance close." She ground her body against his, feeling the rising lump in his pants as she did, and getting some prurient joy from her tease. After a minute of swaying to the song, Alice looked into Owen's face and then planted a memorable kiss on his lips. They kept at it too, their tongues coming into play. Alice was turned on.

"Pull the back of my dress up and hold my bare butt," Alice instructed. "I don't care if others see." Owen followed directions, grasping her ass in each hand as he hunched over her smaller body and ground his dick against her clothed mound. Of course, the front of the dress rose pretty far as well, meaning that Alice was all but naked from the waist down.

The other dancers gawked at her lower body, and more than one hard-on started to appear.

Suddenly, Alice felt a strong tug on her dress. "Alice, stop doing that," Kat implored. "Your showing too much skin and going to get us all kicked out of here. No one wants to see your pussy."

Owen laughed, "Au contraire, miss. EVERYONE wants to see her pussy, especially me."

Alice thought a minute and said, "Come on, Owen. I'll give you a closer look -- and that's all." Alice strode off towards a nearby hallway with Owen in tow. She waved at Dori as they passed just below their table. Owen gave a helpless but captured look to his cohorts at the men's table.

In the back hallway, Alice turned and went into a monumental lip lock with Owen. He was right with the agenda too, and enthusiastically entered into the clench with her. Alice fumbled with his zipper and once successful started to paw around inside his jeans with one hand, trying to extract his cock.

Owen reached down and helped, all while trying to maneuver them to a spot in the hallway where men and women going to and from the bathrooms wouldn't interfere with their activities.

"Finger me!" Alice demanded. "I'm close to cumming ... and you're my surrogate lover tonight."

Two fingers of Owen's right hand slid right into Alice's hot love box just as she started to stroke the cock she'd finally extracted from his pants. They moved to where his body shielded her from most of the people in the hallway -- their activities were hidden, but they were on the edge.

Owen gasped a couple of times as Alice brought him to the edge. He'd ask her to stop and then back himself down from his impending climax. They'd make out and she'd start playing with his cock again.

Alice came with a little squeal of pleasure. She nearly collapsed into his arms but never stopped her hand from stroking up and down this stranger's shaft.

Owen then said, "God, Alice. I'm cumming, too."

Alice could feel the pulses start before anything shot out of the business end of his dick. When it did, she could feel the pulses of jizz hit her bare mons, hip, and thigh. He groaned and leaned against her and the wall.

"My God, Alice. That was powerful. Thank you." They deeply kissed again with their tongues dueling in the space between them.

"And thank you, Owen. Give me a minute in the ladies room. See you later." Alice slipped past Owen and into the busy door only a few feet from where they'd been standing and masturbating each other.

Alice stared and herself in the mirror and broke into a smile. A few chuckles came from her mouth. To the image in the mirror she said, "Hey, I'm loosening up."

Dori appeared in the ladies room next to her. "Nice work, Grasshopper. See you back at the table." She left.

It took her a few minutes to clean the cum from her body and dress. She then rejoined the other three girls who all gave her the 'What did you do?' stare as she sat down again. She was less concerned and less obvious about flashing the guys this time, but knew she had an audience. Owen waved at her and gave her a warm smile. He had laughing eyes.

Kat asked, "What did you do?"

"We masturbated each other. He was nice; left me kind of messy though. I had to spend five minutes in the ladies room cleaning up."

Dori was smirking. "Want to send the video to Dave? I watched you in the hallway and made a short video."

"Oh, let me see," chanted Alice.

Dori handed Alice her own cellphone. There were a whole lot of still pictures of Alice dancing with Owen, including a shot where her ass was on full display and cupped by his large hands, and then one where her pussy was also on display, but just barely.