Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel said, "Some of us are ... errr ... kind of hoping to stimulate some of the guys to ask us out on dates and to enjoy a physical relationship with us. Anything we've been doing has been big group dates rather than any kind of couple-ups or hook-ups."

Dave nodded. "Ah, so there might be some sneaking off into the bushes for wild and abandoned sex if things get stimulated enough."

The four girls looked at each other. Rachel said, "Everyone knows the rules, kind of. We'll let it be known that anybody expecting full-blown sex had better of had a very recent test and be able to prove it upon arrival. It's not just us. The university puts out periodic emails and such reminding those in dating situations to keep up to date. The clinic does a lot of tests for free for students, so it's not been a big deal."

Dave's eyebrows went up. "You manage the situation. We don't want any of you to end up in quarantine because you got carried away."

Heather said, "I'd like to think we're all smarter than that, but we know what you mean. We don't want to break any rules either. Has anyone else in the Circle ever had a problem?"

Dave shook his head, "Not to my knowledge. With so much activity of a sexual kind in the neighborhood, I don't think anybody else has been inspired to do anything outside the group. You four and Christie, however, don't have any equals near your own age in the Circle." He laughed, "It's a good thing you all like older men."

Heather went and kissed Dave, "We LOVE older men. In fact, some of us might like to make love to an older man right now. Could we coax you up to the big bed right now?"

Dave smiled, set his papers aside with a book on top so they wouldn't blow away if a breeze came up, and led the quartet of barely dressed women to his home. Even as he walked, he could feel the surges of lust in his groin.

* * * * *

Mike found Dave on Sunday afternoon and interrupted his reading. "I need a few minutes of your time for some thing that's a mix of business and pleasure." He sounded serious.

Dave marked his place and closed his book. "Sure. What's up?"

Mike looked around the patio to be sure no one else would hear what he had to say. He began, "You know I run Circle X Productions, and you know that Alice, Emily, and most of the other women in the Circle have done at least one video that I've put up on my website. A few have let me distribute their vids on a wider scale, so they show up on some of the review and preview sites, often as clips of the whole video.

"This has all been fun and a bit of a lark for everyone, but I got something in the mail yesterday that I didn't read until this morning that puts things in a different league, at least it could."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever heard of the AVN Awards?"

"No. What are they?"

"AVN is the Adult Video News. The publication does for porn kind of what Billboard does for the rest of the movie entertainment industry. Further, once a year they hold what they call the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas. It's a chance for rich fans to meet and greet their favorite porn stars. Moreover, on the last night of the Expo they hold an awards ceremony, kind of like the Oscars. They give out awards to various production houses and porn stars."

Dave posed, "I think I see where this is going."

"So, in the letter I got, they would like to add the names of Alice Angel, Emmie Cox, Kat Kuntry, and Mike Harder, along with Circle X Productions to the ballot that their members use to vote for award winners. That might mean, should the votes carry them that far, that Alice, Emily, Kat, and-or I might end up getting awards and want to be in Vegas to accept them at the Expo. My question is, what do you think I should do? Should I let our names go forward? The voting takes place in late summer I think."

Dave chuckled, "Nice problem to have, and it speaks to how well and carefully you, Kat, and Clarisse do what you do to put the films together. Let's see if we can get an informal board meeting together." Dave reached for his cell phone.

Dave already had a Group defined as the Circle Board, so he texted them. 'Any chance you could come right now and meet with Mike and me for an informal discussion about a unique situation. Might require formal board action, but you decide when you get here. On patio.'

Dave heard two phones at the other end of the patio buzz with the text. He had a quick reply from Ty -- 'There in 5' and a similar response from Jack. A couple of minutes later the whole Circle board sat around the table with Mike and Dave.

Julie was the treasurer; she asked, "What's the deal?"

Mike repeated the explanation he'd given Dave a few minutes earlier. Everyone listened. Ty commented that this was a nice problem to have. Jack asked whether any of this would create exposure for the Circle in any way.

Mike said, "The exposures come about the following ways, I think: first, winners become celebs and get some notoriety, but that's mostly a west coast phenomena. There are requests to go on tour -- visit strip clubs and tout your videos, too; so more visibility and travel. The videos get increased visibility on all the production and preview websites, but that lasts about a year and then dies out as the next year's winners claim their spotlight. There's also the likelihood that any winner will be asked to do more videos at higher pay, and there's the possibility of doing merchandise deals.

"If we can limit things to that level, I don't see the Circle getting any visibility. I may be missing something but that's all I can think of. If any of you see something else, please speak up. I don't know whether to allow us on the ballot or not. I have to respond by the end of the month."

Wendy stated, "I see no problem. Put all the names forward. It sounds like it's good for your business. It'll help you attract talent and money. Go for it."

Julie balked, "Since my sister is on the list, I should recuse myself, but since this is informal and only an expression of opinion, I agree with Wendy."

Jack shrugged, "Go ahead and put all the names and your company forward. We'll deal with any fallout when and if."

Dave spoke, "I agree with Jack, but I'm kind of in the same situation as Julie."

Ty declared, "Mike, none of us see an immediate problem. Facial recognition by someone around town or at work appears to be the biggest liability. Talk to each of the nominees here and see what they think. If anyone wants 'out', so to speak, don't put their name forward, otherwise have at it."

Mike said, "Thank you all for listening and sharing. I'll keep you posted, and I'll go talk to Alice, Kat, and Emily right now. The informal meeting broke up.

A minute later, Dave saw Mike talking with Alice and Emily at the other end of the patio. He saw Kat come out of her house and join the threesome. There was some happy squealing and clapping sounds from the small group, obviously overjoyed that their videos had been good enough to at least deserve consideration as award winning performances.

* * * * *

Just as Dave finished his briefcase work for the weekend and had packed away everything so he was ready to start work the next day, a pair of hands covered his eyes from behind. A husky female voice, obviously disguised, said "Guess who?"

Dave laughed, "Female. Friendly. Uses hand lotion. Smells good. My guess is ... Grace."

"Oh, poo. How'd you know? Did you see me sneaking up behind you?"

Dave chuckled and pointed at the glass door a few feet away. The reflection of everything going on in the pool area showed on the door.

Grace said, "Then you saw I brought a friend."

"Ahhhh, Nurse Ratched."

Lisa reacted to his taunt. "You know very well it's Nurse Taggart, and I'll remember your remark the next time I have to give you an enema."

Dave stood and gave Lisa a hug to counter his sarcastic remark. Lisa was anything but a Nurse Ratched. She was a very pretty forty-year-old with light brunette hair. She was trim, but the scrubs he'd seen her in previously hid all of her assets that had now mostly been revealed. This time she was in 'civilian' clothes: she had curves, shapely legs, delicate toned arms, and she wore a little makeup to impress. Her long hair was no longer back in a ponytail to keep it out of the way; she had let her hair down and it hung past her shoulders.

Lisa also had on jewelry that complemented her looks: a sexy choker, large hoop earrings, a diamond tennis bracelet on one wrist, and a sparkly watch on the other instead of the functional delivery room black digital watch. She also wore a sexy anklet. Dave had always thought an anklet signaled something sexual, such as a willing participant, but he knew that was a lone fantasy of his.

"Oooooh, I'm so scared;" Dave crooned as he stood to more formally greet the two women. "Welcome. Please join me. Can I get either of you something to drink. I'm going to have a wine cooler." Both women accepted, and he disappeared for two minutes behind the bar.

As they sat, Dave asked, "You just here visiting?"

Lisa said in a light tone, "This is the only place I know I can come and see nine of the babies I helped birth and care for before they went home. Grace just showed me the nursery and I got to meet some of the babes and moms again."

Dave commented, "We have a couple more headed your way in August. Nancy Mason and Erin Harnett will be coming in, maybe even on the same night."

Lisa teased, "And you're the daddy?"

Dave nodded, "I am. We were all playing together in mid-November, and that seemed to be the time their eggs had their little antennae up looking for happy sperm to mate with."

"Well, I look forward to seeing them deliver. You have quite a harem here." She smiled and gestured towards the gaggle of women at the other end of the pool.

Dave and Grace both stiffened and looked at each other. He nodded for her to speak.

"Errr, Lisa, I need to correct a misconception. There is no harem here. That would imply ownership or possession. We go out of our way to avoid references to things like that. For instance, we don't ask 'permission' of a partner to do something; we make them 'aware' of what we intend to do, and in so doing we invite any commentary they might make about it."

Lisa was taken back. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was kind of teasing, mainly because I know that so many of the babies here in your Circle might have Dave's genealogy, so to speak -- and now you tell me that two more are in process."

Dave said, "We may not be perfect at it, but we try to be one of the most egalitarian places on the planet. We strive for no favoritism based on sex, race, creed, and so on. Given the rampant racism, hatred, and divisiveness in the outside world, our job is doubly hard, but we do try."

Lisa asked, "Do I sense some idealism."

Grace and Dave laughed. He responded, "Oh, definitely, but not only in the way we were talking but also in all our relationships. There is no assumption of dominance or submissiveness here."

"You have four wives, if I remember. Surely, you have to be the dominant male."

"I am the male, but each of us are adult equals. Even my step-son who is seven is being raised on that basis."

"Whoa. How's that work?"

"We reason with him and let him make his own decisions, providing they're not putting him in any jeopardy. For instance, he's decided that he wants to spend a night each week on a sleepover at someone else's home. He gets to arrange that, he let's us know what he has planned, he packs what he wants to take -- sometimes with a few subtle suggestions, and then does his sleepovers."

"What about meals and bedtimes?"

"He eats what we eat, usually at our communal dinners. If he doesn't want something, he's free to reject it, but there are no other options for that meal other than what's on the table for all the other adults. He sets his own bedtime, but he's an early riser and knows that he needs his sleep to function at his best during the day. He typically heads to bed around nine o'clock."

"What about games and TV watching?"

"We kind of discourage veg'ing out in front of the TV. We negotiated with him for no more than an hour a day doing video games. We see some value in them, although we have been careful which games we buy him for birthdays and such. We don't want him getting too much of an adrenalin high from killing monsters and bad men, but so many of the games are oriented that way. It's hard to find good ones."

"I'm impressed."

Dave said, "I'm told that kids grow up 'in spite of' how their parents raise them, but we're hoping to launch a well-rounded kid into the universe down the road, and one equipped to handle himself well in all situations."

"How's he deal with all of the adult activities going on around here?"

"We have had to subdue our exhibitionist streaks when Matthew is around. He knows all about the birds and bees, and even jokes or teases us about some aspects of it. He teases me about kissing all the women, and then making a few of them pregnant. He calls me dad, and points out that his father skipped town to avoid paying child support to his mom for him."

"What do your wives do?"

"Alice is a financial director for Knightsbridge Manufacturing. Her boss, the CFO of the company, lives in that house over there. If you stay for dinner, you'll meet him. Roy. He's a nice guy.

"Pam is restarting her power industry consulting after being a mom for a few months. She had Robert Edward under your watch.

"Julie works with the Bennett Foundation assessing requests for funds and directing money in ways that can provide high leverage positive social change. She also functions as Owen Bennett's executive assistant and runs a lot of his personal life. Owen lives in that house over there near where the women are sitting.

"My fourth wife Heather is about the graduate from the university with a degree in computer science. She's been interviewing for various tech positions around town. She's Matthew's mother and is twenty five."

Lisa observed, "Heather must have worked between high school and college, or did she just work her way through?"

"No, she went on a scholarship. She worked at the Club Ecstasy as a stripper, lap dancer, and waitress for a few years. I might add that her mother lives about ten minutes away, and Matthew spends a lot of time with his nana."

Lisa teased, "And while Matthew's away, the mice will play?"

Dave smiled, "You got it." He added, "The oldest of the babies is Mark -- Susan's baby -- and he's just a year old, but there's a whole hooch of babies right behind him. We have a little time before we have to retire our hedonistic group ways, but not much. The kids are worth it."

The trio conversed for a while. Alice came and joined the group, putting on a thin wrap over her upper body as she'd been in her monokini. Lisa didn't initially comment on the partial nudity, although it was very evident around the pool since the day was beautifully warm.

Lisa eventually said, "It'll be ashamed to have to wear full bathing suits as the kids get older."

Alice smiled, "That might not happen the way you think. Matthew is seven and quite used to the half nude females sunning. We don't link nudity and sex the way most people do. We're adopting the 'a body is just a body' approach."

Grace said, "Our family's roots are in Sweden -- really all of Scandinavia. That approach is what they use over there. Can it be erotic? Sure, under the right conditions, and we're going to teach what those situations are, but first, nudity is no big deal."

Lisa asked, "What about when the kids leave the compound and go to school?"

"We'll also have to teach them that there are customs around the world that they need to abide by without judgment, and that some of those start right outside the gates to the Circle compound." Grace laughed. "They'll learn that life is better in here."

"With all the free love, I BET life is better in here."

Dave laughed. "All benefits come at a cost. This group needs the free love. We're all hypersexual and have libidos that make mortal men pale by comparison."

Grace teased, "We test each candidate to be sure they'll fit in one that count."

Lisa got serious, "Really? What kind of test do you use for hypersexuality? I've never heard of one."

Grace said with a straight face, "The Prentiss Test."

"Prentiss test ... WAIT. Dave Prentiss! What do you mean? There's no such test."

Grace laughed and Dave grinned. Grace said, "If you can survive being with Dave for a night, you must be hypersexual. He's contagious in any case. He leaves you breathless, sated, and any other word you can think of that describes totally satisfied beyond your wildest and most erotic dreams."

Dave leaned over and kissed Grace. "Thank you for that sterling endorsement."

Lisa said, "Errr, how often do you two ... errr?

Dave glanced at Grace, "We're overdue, you know."

"I know. We could fix that right now." Grace gave a lecherous look.

"Now?" Dave asked with raised eyebrows and a nod towards Lisa.

"Bring Lisa with us."

"We need paperwork; remember?"

Grace turned to Lisa, "When was your quarterly blood test?"

Lisa blushed, "Just last week. All negative for everything as usual."

Grace stood and put her hand out for Dave. "Come on. Make me and my friend happy." She grinned.

Dave hitched forward in his chair. "You might want to consult your friend. She's looking a little uncomfortable."

"We've talked at work. She needs this. She needs you. I'd like her in the Circle. You can start the process of her education and indoctrination."

Lisa whispered, "Now, I'm worried."

Dave grinned and held his hand out to her. "Come on. Let's see what develops."

The trio went to the Ander's house next door to Dave and his wives'. Grace just led them straight to the master bedroom. "Jack is playing golf and won't be back for a few hours yet. We have the place to ourselves."

Lisa hung back by the bedroom door, very uncertain about what would happen next, and in Dave's opinion not too sure about participating in anything sexual.

Grace immediately dispensed with her turquoise top and her Bermuda shorts, leaving her in hip-hugger undies that looked kind of sexy on her mature body. She helped Dave remove his shirt, leaving him in his dry swim trunks.

"Come join us, Lisa," Grace said in an inviting tone. "I promise you won't regret a second of it."

Grace went to Lisa and took her hand. She drew her into the room, and brought her to Dave. He leaned in and kissed Lisa in the most tender way he could, drawing out the kiss for many seconds. The second kiss resulted in some minor tongue action between the pair.

As Dave broke away, Grace leaned in and started a kiss with Lisa. That kiss got even hotter and hotter as she persisted. She pulled away and asked, "Are you all right? Are you willing to be with us?"

Lisa's voice had turned husky and throaty. "Yes, please."

Dave kissed all around Lisa's neck and ears, even tonguing each ear. As he did his hands stroked all over her upper body, learning the curves and feeling how she responded as he touched her, especially around her breasts and abs.

Lisa must have suddenly felt that she should also be participating in some way rather than being a statue. Her lust kicked in and her hands started to move over Dave and then Grace as he moved aside to remove his swimsuit. Grace helped Lisa remove her clothes, until they were naked.

When Dave moved to kiss Lisa and Grace, they both took hold of his stiffening cock, moving around each other's hands to fondle and excite the man. Dave leaned down and sucked on Lisa's magnificent breasts, fondling one, as he loved the other. His hand then dropped to the folds of sexual flesh between Lisa's legs. She spread herself for him in invitation, moaning at his first contact.