Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace maneuvered the three of them to the bed, pulling back the covers so there was only the bottom sheet as their playground. Dave nested between Lisa's thighs, loving each leg and moving closer and closer to her slit. When he finally swiped through the area with his tongue, Lisa moaned and had a small orgasm. He realized that she was ahead of them in desire. She was sopping wet, almost to the point of her lust running out of her body like water from a pitcher.

Grace made love to her friend as Dave ate her pussy and in Lisa's opinion did amazing and sexual things to her with tongue and fingers. Lisa kept fondling Dave's cock or reaching over to finger Grace. They moved so she could reach them without stretching.

Lisa finally said, "Somebody please fuck me." She jerked Dave's cock towards her pussy. "I need you in me, now!"

Dave moved between her outstretched legs. Lisa pulled them back to open herself to him. Grace took hold of his engorged shaft and swiped it up and down Lisa's slit a few times, and then held it at the opening to the new woman. She smiled at Dave, and he gently moved forward with every inch of his cock sliding into the pretty woman in one long inward stroke of pleasure for the two of them.

Grace massaged Lisa's clit and breasts as Dave made love to her. There were a thousand kisses between them all as well as a sense of resonate harmony. Lisa proved to be multi-orgasmic in no small way. She'd had ten orgasms before ten minutes passed.

When Dave thought she was near a peak, he extracted his cock and put his mouth over her clit. As he did he fingered Lisa's vagina, adding fingers until he could thrust his entire hand into her body. He skipped the G-spot orgasm he knew he could bring her, and went right for the A-spot deep inside her. Lisa's response told him when he'd found the small area near her cervix. His fingertips massaged the area as Lisa soared higher and higher and higher up towards the heavens on the pleasure scale.

Lisa eventually started to crest and passed out, her body continuing to twitch and writhe as Dave moved to hold her. Grace licked his hand clean and praised him for attending to Lisa.

Lisa woke and just stared at Dave. Tears came to her eyes. She said, "I love you. I don't want to lose you."

Dave kissed her. "You won't lose me. I'm right here and will be as much as you want me."

"Make love to me. Fuck me some more. Please."

Dave penetrated her again, feeling her crest over and over again as he and Grace attended to her physical body and told her of their desire and love. Dave eventually came, roughly synchronizing his orgasm to one of Lisa's. She hugged him so hard he could barely breath. She kept telling him of her love, and then shared the same remarks with Grace as they kissed.

A few minutes later, Lisa just watched as Dave and Grace made love right beside her on the bed. They were well choreographed, having spent many hours together since they'd met about four years earlier. Grace responded to Dave in unique ways the other men couldn't trigger in her mature body.

When Dave was through, the three of them hugged and made out until Dave was able to make love to Lisa again. She was in ecstasy at the engagement and continued to writhe and spasm orgasms as he moved in her body and brought her further pleasure.

The three of them were still there when Jack strolled into the bedroom. He chuckled, stripped, and headed off for a long shower. Lisa had initially been embarrassed, but when Dave and Grace didn't do much other than greet her husband, she relaxed. Grace went off to join Jack in the shower.

Grace and Jack came back a few minutes later, partially dry. Grace lay back and Jack made love to his wife as Dave and Lisa watched from only a few inches away on the same bed. Eventually, Dave and Lisa got out of the bed and went to shower, leaving the conjugal lovers to the extra bed space.