All Comments on 'Lord, What Fools... Ch. 01'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
if he cheating,you should said so

she is caught,so drop the bitch and move on.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
I smell another too cute story coming up

Hope im wrong but I dont see how you can back out of some of the stuff you wrote no matter what kind of rabbits you have waiting in the hat.

I just deleted my typical big rant about how he should leave her no matter what revelations come in part 2 and how I hope we dont find out the whole scene was staged to get back at him for having an imaginary affair or something equally implausible. I know its jumping the gun and based on the very good ending to Karen, I should give you the benefit of the doubt.

Now for a smaller rant :) - no matter how cute part 2 is, this is me hoping that he doesnt forget his epiphany "You just don't cheat on someone you love.", that he was the one trying to fix things and she was the one that refused to talk, that he doesnt let relief over whatever revelations are coming make him forget what she did, and that he doesnt suddenly believe that she is the only person in the world that can give him even a little bit of happiness so that he has no choice but to work things out no matter what. Whether or not the other guy's cock actually entered her pussy is irrelivant at this point since sex is the least of the problems with cheating and all the others are present no matter how much stange she is or isnt getting on the side and no matter what reasons she had for doing it.

Anyway, its a good start and I am eager to see what kind of twist you have planned. Hope Im wrong about it being too cute as well. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Regardless of what happens...

The sadness had already taken hold. It doesn't matter what happens, the sadness will stay. There is NO explanation that will ever make him smile again!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Alright AverageJoe,

pulling rabbits out of hats is my line, but you can use it this time, I don’t think it is needed or warranted for this story. Damn Blue88, welcome back, not only coming back, but coming back like a roaring lion. It don’t start any better than this. I just pray you don’t make us wait too long for part two. Have a feeling there are a whole lot of answers plus pains, yes plural on the pain, headed our way in the rest of this story. A devoted fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

I look forward to see how you handle this scenario. I guess lack of communication is a great destroyer of marriages. Too bad they didn't get some marital counseling.

Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Well, good start

Very nicely written. It flows well. I do feel that previous comments are probably true that there really isn't any way to get out of the problem and reconcile. [I do hope the facts are pretty complete about his fidelity]

Now there is one scenario that could get her off the hook. IF she wanted it. She hasn't sounded like she would be interested. If she was drugged and then blackmailed into the sex she would have a valid excuse but not so much. She should have taken the case to court immediately.

If the affair was the one time time thing [extremely unlucky] she might be taken back but one that has gone on for months is out of the question. That is, with the views stated about fidelity.

Basically, it looks like it is over. The rest is just who gets what.

Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
Great Story

The story line is great. Keeping up the great writing and can't wait for the next part, in fact I hope you have a few parts to go so you can add a few twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WRITE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING

This is the first time I've ever shouted, but I'm getting sick to death over these broken up stories. This isn't the weekly serial at the picture show back in the 50s. If you have no idea what the ending is, wait until you do and finish it. If you know what it is then don't torture us. It isn't just you. It started with the group competing for the most postings by writing the 18 chapter nonsense in which nothing happens anyway. But it has been spreading faster than the flu. ENOUGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WRITE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING

I to am tired of waiting and waitng and waiting to read a complete story. These type authors are on ego trips. They want to see their stories high on the feedback page from all of the comments from each of their little snippets from their story. The solution is to NOT COMMENT until all of the story is posted so it can be read in it's entirety!!

Now before all of you great authors, no pun intended, blow a gasket if I'm wrong PLEASE explain why not post your stories in their entirety???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why tease the fan, when quality of good writing

on this site isn't that good.HDN,TROUBABOR,PAPATOAD,AND WRITERS LIKE THEM DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH THEIR FANS.STOP GUYS THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT TALENT TO WRITE GREAT STORIES AND BLOW IT WITH TEASING THE FAN.BLUE 88 USE YOUR TALENT,WRITE BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU MIGHT LOSE IT.I DON'T WANT TO ACCUSE YOU WRONG,BUT IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE TEASING THE FAN.ITS BAD WHEN WRITERS WITH LESS TALENT ARE TRYING TO FINISH STORIES AND WRITERS WITH TALENT ARE PLAYING GAMES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Story Demands

completion blue88. nothing so dis heartening as an unfinished tale. if nothing else, let us know if he got the king or the queensize bed and whether the dinette set was a two or four chaired model.

No, really, the tale needed another chapter or two. did they want to really throw all the time away they had invested in each other?

Was the affair a short lived thing? was it long term and serious?

Don't leave us tied to the railroad track like Pauline pureheart and Snively Whiplash.

Finish the tale whether to the pleasure of the masses of pervs or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You know what

The title said Ch. 01. If you can't stand to wait for the author to finish then don't start a clearly marked multi part story. And then to give a bad rating on something that has nothing to do with his writing is just lame.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
This is comments about the story or about the timi

I often wonder is the comments supposed to be about the sotry, the content , or the writer? Anyway, the story was in the main well written but if did drag in some places.

I do look forward to the next chapter. But on to the timing about the writers. Sometimes the writer doesn't know HOW the story is going to end. Sometimes we wait to see what the readers think. Sometimes we have to wait for the characters to tell us what happened next.

So have a llittle patience,, OK? :-)

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
I'm looking forward to the coming chapters!

As always, I love your work. I think you do it best when you do it the way you want to and I like it that way!

Thanks for the time, effort and talent you put into your work so that we can enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
O.K.

I'm not a fan of broken up stories either. Especially when you have to wait several days between chapters. But I guess that's each authors choice. I'm also curious as to why do it that way. I'm a firm believer that feedback should not influence how the author writes his or her story.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
So far so good!

Right now it looks like a good story, no fantastic story.

But I'm only curious how the rest of the story will go. If it will take 6 more parts to tell the story of how the husband lives the life of a monk for a year or two pining away for the cheating wife, or will he go out and find out what life is like with other women first, to find out if there is someone more willing to honor and love him first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Bad

So far so good, but your husband worries me. By destroying the evidence against her we already know he's not the sharpest tool in the drawer, I hope he doesn't turn out to be a WIMP as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lord, what fools.!

Nice to see another story from you Blue88.

I think your title is very apt and applies to many of your commentators.

I await chapter 2

Regards

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
wow

Gee what a great story, don't know how I missed this one. One of yur better stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Writing --stupid brain dead hero

I am a big fan of your writing, but I find it irritating that your heroes always seem to b stupid people who jump to conclusions and never confront issues head on.

the Ct Yankee

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Gee! Another old folks story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Good Beginning

A cheating wife discovered. Fucking cunt. On to ch. 2...

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
MAYBE NOW, JUST MAYBE

the hubby will be an avenger, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Great last line. Well done. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good last line

As usual a great start to this story, but I bet dollars to donuts that I can guess the likely outcome of the next chapter without even reading it, you're just so damm predictable. Reconciliation & a shitty ending. This one 4****

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Doesn't look good

Paul's a pussy!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Author has the

stage set. Is this one of those mistaken revenge affairs? If so, our hero better be gone.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* Wimp Authors create Wimp Husband Characters

If anyone can find a strong author in LW who can create strong men characters, let us know. This author needs to stop embarassing itself.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Great exit line

Drop dead about sums it up

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Drop dead

Drop dead is a good ending for part one. Unfortunately, there is a part 2. We'll we where this goes.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 5 years ago
Well done

The only thing that I would have done differently is that it would have been her clothes in the suitcases. Why give that piece human waste the house?

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Well that’s started well, nice set up,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous