All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 14'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 9 years ago

I was so thrilled to see you had posted. I'm thrilled with the ending to Lore and I can't wait to see the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Woohoo about time! :D

Thank god, was beginning to wonder, so love this Tale & always checking for more. Seems always with the great stories they suddenly die, never to be finished. I do hope they will have a HEA?? I was not happy to read they will go their separate ways, they are an amazing couple & been through so much.

Will eagerly await part two as well, thanks. :)

Andi

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
I was happy to see your story again

but because of the extended absence, I didn't have the connection to the characters and the story that I used to. The ending wasn't everything I had hoped for, as there were still a lot of unanswered questions and I didn't get the full HEA experience for their relationship that I wanted, but that is to be expected in a book series. I also didn't go back to reread everything, so I probably forgot some details.

Two years ago, I would have been chomping at the bit for the sequel. At this point, I'm just glad to have some sense of closure so I can let the story go. A word of unwanted advice: if you hook people with the sequel, you need to deliver and finish it strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
simple

simply put this is one of the top5 stories that i have every read...great job and hope to read more from u

raven_nomadraven_nomadabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Looking forward to seeing more stories in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous