Loren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and shook his head. "I saw you on one of your first days on the job. I was at the scene of one of the Canal Street murders. You took my breath away. You are a very handsome man Mac. I have silently stood in the background these past few months and watched you interact with people and have seen a lot of me in you."

"Someone told you I was going to French Quarter today?" I knew that Samuel was the only person that knew.

"Mule." He admitted freely. "As you most likely have already learned our dear Mule enjoys an entertaining life outside of his marriage. He loves to fuck pussy, but he also loves to feel a man at his cock every now and then. Miss Abigail's, the 'house' he frequents, gives him the choice of women and men and he's been known to enjoy both at the same time. It's not unheard of here in the south. When I approached him to get some background on you he told me that you turned down his offer for a lunchtime at Miss Abigail's and free pussy igniting his suspicions and 'suggested' I speak with you. He was even willing to make an introduction but I told him I would meet you on my own...and well...here I am."

"Do you do this kind of thing often? I mean pick up men willy-nilly?"

"Never. I am a very private and discerning man. I was in a long term relationship with someone that passed away close to two years ago. You are the first man to peak my interest in a very long time." A noise on the street distracted our conversation. "Have some faith and trust me Mac."

"I don't even know you." I said. How could I trust someone that I didn't even know existed until a few hours earlier?

"Go with your gut. Come and have a drink. If after the drink you want to leave then so be it. I won't stand in your way...I'll even drive you back to the shit-hole of a boarding house you have chosen to live in."

It seemed that Spenc knew a whole lot about me.

*

The 'club' as Spenc called it was a ten minute walk from where we were, on the outskirts of the French Quarter in one of those grand old mansions that dotted the streets of New Orleans. The house sat on the corner on a large lot and was surrounded by high stone walls topped with Gothic looking black wrought iron fencing and gargoyles sitting on each corner.

"I bet this place is haunted." I commented as we walked in through the big solid oak front doors.

"Yes, the ghosts come out at every full moon and howl all night long." He said laughing in a genteel mocking manner. "I guess I should tell you now...I own the building and the club itself. I told you about the man I was with for many years, well this was his house and we opened the club to give men a place to go and enjoy themselves. When Reginald passed away he willed the house and the club to me."

I shook my head in disbelief. "You ask me to trust you and every time we take a step forward you tell me something else that makes me question why I should."

"I am sorry. I promise you going forward I will be upfront about everything." He said contritely.

We entered in what I presumed was originally the living room of the house but was now a cozy coolly lit bar. The bar itself ran along the inside wall of the house. There were several single men sitting on stools talking amongst themselves who all turned and looked at us when we entered. Around the room were half dozen tables, mostly occupied by couples or foursomes. A man was playing soft jazz on a grand piano that was tucked away in the corner of the room and a few couples were slow dancing wrapped in each other's arms.

"There is a full dining room on the other side of the wall. The kitchen is open late on the weekends so if you want to have a late supper we can." Spenc said guiding me to a table in the corner. There was a RESERVED placard sitting on the table.

"You have your own table?" I asked.

"Well...yes...I do own the place, I shouldn't have to wait for a table." He said smiling.

A young, very handsome and shirtless waiter came over to our table and eagerly took our order. Slightly embarrassed that I couldn't take my eyes off the shirtless waiter I somehow mouthed I wanted a scotch on the rocks. I heard Spenc ask for his usual, which turned out to be a brandy. We sat in relative silence until the waiter returned with our drinks.

"Pretty sight, isn't he?" Spenc asked watching me watch him.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm not used to seeing men half dressed like that."

"No...he's a pretty man and nice to look at, it's just that simple."

I didn't want to talk about the waiter any longer and decided to change that subject. "It's very quiet...especially for a Saturday night." I commented.

"This is the bar and dining floor. Moat of the people sitting here are waiting for a table in the dining room or have just eaten and want to relax before they go downstairs. The club portion is down one flight. When we decided to build the club we had the place specially soundproofed so sounds from each floor doesn't bleed into one another. I'm sure it's SRO downstairs since it is a full moon and everyone is waiting for the ghosts to arrive." Spenc smirked and winked at me.

I couldn't help but smile. The waiter left my mind and I concentrated on Spenc. He really was quite a sexy man. He was different since we entered the house. More relaxed with his guard down. I looked around the room and saw that everyone looked so at ease and I hoped with time I too could shed some of the formality I had about myself and relax and accept whatever was coming by way.

Spenc had this strange way of knowing what I was thinking because a moment later I felt his hand rest against my thigh. Four hours ago I would have probably run from the room screaming but looking at Spenc I could see that this was right where I wanted to be. I moved my leg slightly towards him and smiled.

"I would like to take you upstairs and have some very private time with you." He whispered leaning into me.

"I would like that also." I said. His hand squeezed my thigh before he stood up and took my hand. Somehow I knew that all eyes in the room were on us...and it didn't bother me one bit.

Spenc lived on the top floor of the house which he kept locked off from the club. He had converted it from a four bedroom one bathroom top floor to a one bedroom penthouse complete with a full kitchen and dining area.

"I don't cook very often, but when I do I wanted my own space." He told me. He was leaning against the counter watching me move around the apartment. "Relax Mac. I'm not going to pounce on you. If you want to be with me it will happen. If you don't then we can just talk. You know that I want you but only if you want to take that first step. I don't want you to feel any pressure."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why is having me so important. There were a load of men sitting at the bar tonight staring at you..."

"No, they were staring at you...and all of them were thinking the same thing...what a lucky SOB I am..." He walked up to me and stood right in front of me. "You can't see it Mac but you are an extremely desirable man...and sexy as shit!"

He ran the back of his hand gently over my cheek. Involuntarily I closed my eyes savoring the first feel of a man's touch. His simple erotic touch resonated in every part of my body. My heart started beating harder, my nipples contracted then went erect at the same time and between my legs I felt myself stiffening.

"I'm going to kiss you" he whispered stepping closer to me. Hesitantly he touched his lips to mine. I breathed in his essence as I opened my mouth, and for the first time felt a man's tongue against mine. My body sagged into his arms as I pressed myself against him. Desires I had never felt before erupted within me and I couldn't seem to be able to get enough of his hungry mouth.

"Bedroom?" Spenc whispered coming up for air. I went back into the kiss nodding my head yes but not wanting to lose a moment of this intimacy we were sharing. "I have to feel your naked body against mine" he was pleading trying again to move us from the kitchen to the bedroom.

Reluctantly I pulled away from him. His lips were wet and swollen and I just wanted to kiss them more.

The warm and humid Louisiana whether allowed for a more relaxed dress code. It had taken the full four months that I had been living to adopt the code but when I set out on my outing that morning I had finally dressed more casually than I was used to with only a button down shirt and slacks forgoing the normal tie, jacket and hat making it easy for me to divest myself of my clothes when we reached the bedroom.

"Bathroom?" I asked reluctantly but needing.

Spenc pointed to the doorway off the bedroom.

"Leave the door open, I love the sound of a man pissing." He murmured seductively. Did I think it odd? Yes. Did it disturb me? No. Truth be told I liked to watch men piss too, an advantage that was easily afforded to me during my military days and at the police academy.

"Come with me and watch." I answered him waiting for him to come up behind me.

"With pleasure."

We walked into his spacious bathroom, the toilet seat was already up and I was more than ready, in fact I had needed to go for the past hour. Spenc stepped up behind me drawing his arms around me when the flood gates open and the pleasure of finally releasing the piss I had been holding resulted in a deep sigh of relief. "Fuck I needed that" I said still pissing. Spenc was pressing his hard cock against my ass cheeks moaning with the pleasure of watching me piss.

"I have some kinks about me that I hope you will stick around to learn." He said. "This is one of them."

"I look forward to learning some more of them" I shook the last of my piss from the head and turned to him, "and developing some of my own." For the second time in a day I had left Spenc was his mouth gaped open.

"Are you the same man that I met earlier today?"

"I hope not. I've done what you asked, put my trust and faith in you and am going with the flow. I want to experience everything you have in mind for me."

"Tell me what your deepest desire is at this very moment."

I walked over to the sink and washed my hands watching his every move in the mirror. "I want to suck your cock." I said. Without pause I turned to him and dropped to my knees. His cock was at eye level and even before my mouth touched him he let out a moan. His cock wasn't overly large – not nearly as long or as thick as mine was but it was perfectly formed with a bulbous head that was already dripping pre-cum. For years I had wanted to do this and now I was finally able to let my guard down and do it...I licked my tongue out over the head pulling a string of his sweet juices into my mouth savoring my first taste of the pleasures only a man could offer.

He had been hard even before my mouth touched him and swelled even thicker as I pulled him into my mouth. I glanced up at him, his cock was almost all the way in my mouth. He had this look of totally awe and satisfaction in his eyes. Drawing his hands around my head he pulled me tighter to him burying his cock fully in my mouth.

"Oh yeah...that feels good." He said pulling back a bit then pushing back into me again. "I fit so perfectly in your mouth, like I was meant to be there." He pulled his cock almost fully out of my mouth, letting me lick over the head again, tasting more pre-cum then pushed back in again.

I cupped his heavy and full balls in my hands and kneaded them gently between my fingers soliciting deeper moans of pleasure from him. He pulled back again so just the head of his cock rested against my lips. I sucked the bulbous head between my lips letting my tongue play against the soft spot underneath along the ridge and was rewarded with a tiny spurt of his sweetness across my tongue. Getting braver I decided I wanted to try something I had often fantasized about and bared my teeth letting them graze over his shaft.

"Fuck...oh please...more..." He cried out. I continued using a combination of my tongue, lips and teeth against him. His cock was rock hard, his thighs and abs tight and I knew that he was going to reward me any minute with a mouthful of his creamy elixir. He fingers weaved their way through my hair as he started stroking in and out of my mouth, his movements were more hurried and deliberate as his need to cum rose. "I'm going to cum..." he whispered in a desperate voice and pushed himself all the way into my mouth.

In one fluid motion he swelled in my mouth and a second later I felt the first pulses of his orgasm flood my mouth. Closing my eyes I savored every pleasure he was giving me, his cock pulsing over and over again in my wanting mouth, the delicious taste of his cum and even the moans from both of us that were magnified as they echoed around the bathroom.

"Save some for me." He mumbled pulling me to my feet and crushing his mouth against mine. He groaned deeply in my mouth as his tongue licked over mine capturing the last remnants of his orgasm.

"You've never done that before?" He asked incredulously when he pulled away from me. I shook my head that I hadn't. "I've never been sucked like that before. No one's ever used their teeth like that on me...it felt so fucking good."

"I've spent many years imagining what it would be like to suck a man..." I said searching out his lips again. "Why can't I get enough of you? I just want more and more and more."

"Oh I hope so...I want to give you everything you want..."

*

I was lying on my back on the bed. Spenc had just gone down on me giving me my first blowjob and I was savoring the long kiss where he shared my juices with me. I had never known such utter contentment in my entire life.

"You're still hard." He said stroking my cock softly.

"I can go two or three times before going soft again." I said.

"Mmmm...I can't wait until you are in my ass and cum two or three times in a row."

Sitting up I stared at him. "I could never fuck you." I declared adamantly. "I'd split you in two."

Spenc simply burst out laughing. "Trust me Mac, I will relish the fullness your cock brings to my ass and savor feeling every stroke you take." He rolled off of me and was lying on his side.

"I would very much like to make love to you." He said calmly. "I don't know if this is something you've ever considered."

"Why are you asking me this?" I said rolling over on my side looking into his eyes.

"Some men like to be on top, other's like to be on the bottom. I don't know which way you would be more comfortable."

"You like to be on top?"

"I don't think I have an exact preference. I like it both ways. I love having my ass filled and I like shooting a load in a lovely ass."

"And that's not the norm?" I hated to ask what seemed to be such a naïve question, but I had no idea what men preferred.

"I live my life quite out of the norm Mac." He leaned over and kissed my lips lightly. "But to answer your question...yes...most men seemed to enjoy either being on top or bottom."

"I have a thousand questions...and a million desires right now." I said.

"I know...let me answer one of them for you right now...roll over on your stomach and raise up your knees, keep your shoulders on the bed." I did as he told me do while he moved down on the bed behind me. "You have a beautiful ass...so round and firm..." He said running his hands from one cheek to the next. His words were soothing and I found myself relaxing to them. He leisurely ran a single finger down the crack of my ass to my balls and back again. I was still hard but what he was doing seemed to make me even harder.

"I want you to let me know if I do anything you don't like...I will stop immediately..." he whispered and I felt his hot breath on my ass. He licked his tongue out over my right ass cheek to the left. On the way back he stopped at my crack and with his hands he spread my cheeks. There was a momentary pause before I felt his tongue flicking over my hole instantly sending shivers throughout my body. I moaned loudly at the totally foreign, unique and sensual feeling he was filling me with. Impulsively I pushed my ass against his face silently begging him for more – which he happily gave me. All too soon he pulled away, but only for a brief moment before he replaced his tongue with a finger. Rubbing gentle circles at my hole he pressed into me. He used his calm voice coaxing me to relax and open up to him.

I had never had anything in my ass nor had I ever played with my ass. I thought the happiest I would ever be would be have a cock in mouth or someone going down on me...until Spenc's finger slipped into my ass. It was one of those moments that are forever etched in your memory. The heavens opened and a chorus of angels sang along with me as I moaned a chorus of 'Hallelujah' while Spenc worked his finger, then two fingers in and out of my ass. My own cock was dripping streams of pre-cum and I felt that any minute I could explode.

Again he stopped and slowly pulled his fingers from me. I was whimpering like a sad little puppy until I felt him rise up and move closer to me. One hand held onto my left hip while he guided his erection to my open and ready ass. Spenc took me slowly and like the southern gentleman that he was guarded his every movement to not cause me any pain. I never knew how much I would love the feeling of a cock sliding into me but more than that the feeling of being so full. He held himself tightly against me and let my body acclimate to this first time intrusion. As I relaxed he pulled back slightly and stroked back into me. The feeling was so deliciously wonderful I found myself imploring him for more.

"I'm going to pick up the pace...if it's too much let me know and I'll slow down again." His voice was passionate and filled with concern and again I knew he didn't want to hurt me making this first time experience so very special.

He was stroking in and out of me, slowly at first then quicker as my body let him know I was ready and wanted more. Words flowed out his mouth – he couldn't remember ever wanting someone as much as he wanted me, my ass was so gloriously tight he was in heaven, he begged me to feel him swelling inside of me and then he stilled. He sunk his cock to the hilt and let out a loud groan and I felt it...his cock pulsating in me. I squeezed my ass around him and felt every drop of his cum empty into me.

He leaned into me, his forehead against my back as he tried to catch his breath. "Roll on your side." He whispered. I did as he told me and a moment later we were spooned together. When his cock popped out of me he replaced it with his fingers and continued to stroke two fingers in me continuing the erotic sensations he was filling me with.

"Thank you." he finally mumbled pulling his fingers out of me and wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"I should be thanking you." I said pushing my ass against his groin.

"Will you stay the night?"

I turned in his arms and looked at him. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Good..." he mumbled his eyes were heavy and I knew sleep was overtaking him. "I'll make you breakfast..." he was asleep before he finished his sentence.

I laid and watch him sleep. I couldn't have hoped for a better man to take my hand and guide me through my first time. It might have taken me twenty-five years to get to this point but the way I looked at it was so worth the wait. All the fears I had about who I was were gone and now all I wanted was...more. I pressed my lips against his forehead and closed my eyes.

*

I woke up to the smell of coffee. Rolling over I found myself alone in the bed and experienced a never before pang of loneliness. After a quick trip to the bathroom I made my way out to the living area and found Spenc engrossed in breakfast preparations. Silently I walked up behind him pulling him into my arms and kissing his neck.