Loren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Morning." He sighed contently. Like me he was naked and also like me was sporting a hard on which I took in my hands and stroked gently. "Keeping doing that and breakfast might be lunch." Spenc turned in my arms his mouth searching out mine.

"I really want to fuck you." I whispered in his ear grinding myself against him.

"I will never say 'no' to you." he stated matter of factly. I could feel his heart pounding against his chest.

"I want you here...in the kitchen, just like this." I was smiling and could tell he loved every minute of my poor attempt at seduction.

He turned back to the counter and grabbed something then turned back to me. "Let me help you just a bit." He reached down with his hand and started stroking something on my cock. "It will make it easier for you to slip in me." He said kissing my lips. "I know you are concerned that you might hurt me, this will help – both of us." He turned again and bent over from at the waist and rested his chest on the counter. His ass was to me. I ran my hands over his ass cheeks, squeezing them firmly between my hands before spreading them. I stepped closer to him and pressed my now well oiled cock into him. I felt the initial resistance but then he opened up to me and I watched the head of my cock slip inside of him. Spenc groaned loudly and pushed back on me showing just how much he wanted me and in amazement I watched more of my cock disappear into him.

It happened so quickly, I hardly had time to react but suddenly I felt my cock swell and any effort I could have made to attempt to control myself was lost. "Oh fuck...I'm going to cum."

I felt like crawling into a hole with embarrassment by the quickness of my orgasm that was exploding in his ass. I pushed further into him as I my cock continued to pulsate into him.

"You feel so fucking good." Spenc moaned pushing against me. He lifted his chest off the counter and leaned back on mine searching out my mouth. His kiss was so passionate and needy letting me know it didn't matter that I came so quickly.

I knew my cock wasn't going to go soft anytime soon. My premature release was quickly forgotten as I pushed his chest back to the counter and started to stroke in and out of his ass. I loved the feeling of my how my cock still slick with the oil and now my cum slid so easily in and out of him.

My first instincts to this new experience was to be gentle and loving, as Spenc had been with me the night before, but something inside of me took over and with merciful pleading from Spec I was soon pounding in and out of his ass. The harder I fucked him the more he savagely begged for more. I was being driven by his forceful words and overpowering desires.

I came two more times before my duplicitous body and cock gave out on me.

I fell back onto the kitchen chair. Sweat covered every part of my body. Spenc was still leaning over the counter trying to catch his breath. A small puddle of cum was at his feet from the milking I had given his cock and my juices were seductively seeping out of his ass and down the inside of his legs.

"If I had any strength I would take you again because you look so fucking sexy right now." I mumbled. Standing up straight he walked over to me and kissed me deeply before falling into the chair next to me.

"I'll give you an hour to rest up..." he replied still panting. We both burst out laughing.

*

We showered and thirty minutes later we sat down to a table sagging breakfast. I didn't seem to be able to keep up with my ferocious appetite and felt like I was shoveling food in faster than my brain was registering. I could only remember being that hungry one other time in my life and that was during the last week, hell week, of basic training when we ate little and ran a lot.

"I was wondering if after breakfast you would like to walk down to the club and check it out." Spenc said drinking his coffee watching me still eating. "On Sundays the club doesn't open until four in the afternoon. There might me one of two people still lingering from last night but we'll pretty much be on our own."

"Sure...is there something special you want me to see?"

"The whole place is very special." Spenc got up and refilled his coffee cup and leaned against the kitchen counter. "I told you a little about Reginald – Reg, as I called him. I'd like to tell you a little more about our relationship."

"Sure." I answered wondering what was prompting this conversation.

"I met Reg when I was twenty two. I had just graduated from Duke University and decided to move to New Orleans. I had interned at the Times during my junior and senior summers and was lucky enough to score a job when I graduated with honors the following spring. The newspaper gave the junior reporters an assignment to do a series of articles on historic landmark buildings. We randomly pulled names from a hat and I was lucky enough to pull Reginald's name. This house was built in the early 1800's and was part of a large parcel of land that was owned by a famous southern judge. When the judge passed in 1830 without any direct heirs his nephew inherited the property and sold off much of the land keeping the house and another building – which was originally slave quarters in the back of the house. As the French Quarter grew the house became one of the boundary markers. This is one of the largest privately owned properties at just under two acres." Spenc took a breath and moved from the counter back to his seat.

"It took all of ten minutes alone with Reginald before I knew he was the one I was destined to fall in love with. He was the typical southern gentleman and waited a respectable couple of hours before staking his claim on me. We slept together that afternoon and I never looked back."

"How long were you with him?"

"Close to fifteen years. He was almost sixty years old when we met but had the body and the stamina of a teenager. It's ironic that he was healthy as an ox and one day he was at the courthouse doing a title search on a property he wanted to purchase – he came from family money and used it to invest in real estate development. It was really so silly how it happened. He was on his way out of the courthouse and took a misstep and fell down the steps, he just landed wrong and broke his neck and died instantly."

"I'm sorry...that must have been horrible."

"Yes. I was very much in love with him. It's been a lonely time without him. He left me the house and enough money that I will never have to worry about anything in my life..." He sighed deeply. "We started the club together and it's been nice to have to keep me busy, plus as you know I still work...and now I've met you and I'm hoping that you will want to stay for a little while."

"As I said last night, I'm not going anywhere." I leaned over and kissed him deeply pulling his tongue in my mouth. I had never enjoyed 'making out' with women before but with Spenc I never wanted to stop. "Mmmm...you taste so good...I really didn't know that sex could be so...addictive."

"Sex with you sure is...shall we go back to bed? Or would you like to go downstairs?"

"Hmmm...right now I want to know more about your relationship with Reginald."

"Well...Reginald was a definite top. I think you found out that as much as I enjoy topping, I LOVE being a bottom. Fill my ass up and I am in paradise. Reginald also taught me to always keep an open mind about everything. He enjoyed aspects of sex that I didn't know even existed but from him I learned about what people might call the 'darker side' of sex and came to love it just as much as I love sucking a cock."

"Will you elaborate?"

"I've always found it difficult to find the correct words to describe our relationship – only because Master and slave is sensitive terminology here in the south. The simplest way to describe it is that I happily relinquished all control over to him and allowed him to use me as he saw fit."

My mouth gaped open. My grandfather, who was the history buff of the family, and had relegated himself to giving me the sex talk, had told me about the love between a man and woman and what role the man plays. He told me that I was to always respect a woman but it was my responsibility to make sure that sex was never dull. He gave me some books to read that described different ways to keep your sex life alive. But it was one weekend when we had gone away fishing that he told me that history was littered with men that liked to use woman in dominate and sadistic ways. Men like the Marquis De Sade and during a particularly dark period of time Roman Emperors were known to use both men and women and partake in orgies. I found myself glued to his words and that night I started having dreams about these men. Throughout the years my fantasies normally revolved around things I read these men did. To find out that Spenc could be a part of something I had already wanted to live was thrilling.

"And this is how you lived the whole time you were together." I asked eagerly. I wanted to suppress my excitement but my emotions were too untrained.

"Yes and no. It worked for us for a couple of years, but as our relationship progressed and we fell more in love it became harder for him to exert control over me. So we adapted. We still enjoyed certain aspects of the relationship together but we brought other people in the fold, people that Reg could Master and in turn I started growing more and began to enjoying topping. The thing is that we learned through the strength of our love to not restrict ourselves to what everyone else thought was 'normal'. We lived our lives by not rejecting any yearnings we might have. That's how the club came about." He looked at me and I think for the first time he couldn't read my mind.

My cock was hard again and I felt pre-cum oozing from the slit. "Come here and sit on my cock while we talk." I said holding my hand out to him. Spenc complied immediately and with no hesitation sunk down on me taking my entire length in one long deep stroke. Simultaneously we moaned together as I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer to me. "Now...tell me some of the things that you and Reginald did together. I want to know everything."

Clenching his ass tightly around my cock he began talking. "Reginald liked to inflict pain." He finally said in a low sexy voice. "And through that I found that I enjoyed receiving pain. He started with spanking me with his bare hand. There is nothing better than feeling a man's strong sturdy hand across my ass. I would lie over his lap and he would spank me until my ass was red and sore and I knew I wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for hours." My cock twitched at his words driving him on. "Sometimes he used a wooden ruler and he had a thick paddle that he loved to use and it always made me cry – but it made me cum too. I learned there was a fine line between pain and pleasure and at some point the two would come together and created that perfect orgasm."

I moaned at his words and my cock twitched again. Spenc tilted his hips forward then back again stroking me deep inside of him. I wanted to hear more and Spenc was open and obliging.

"He liked to restrain me – and I loved to be bound up and helpless, accepting everything he gave me. There is nothing better than being tied up, unable to move while being fucked hard. We also liked to use lots of toys...some were for punishments – floggers, whips and canes, other were for pain – nipple clamps, cock and ball restraints."

Images were flowing though my brain so quickly I couldn't keep up. My cock was straining to cum but I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted to hear more. "Tell me what you liked most."

"I liked everything...but I loved two things in particular..."

"Tell me..."

"I loved when he bit me. I loved the feeling of his teeth and mouth on my nipples and the marks that he would leave on me. I could cum just from him sucking and biting my nipples."

"I'd love to bite you...just like I used my teeth on you last night." I said licking my tongue over his taut nipples.

"As I said earlier, I will never say 'no' to you."

"What else? What is the other thing?"

"I love piss. I told you that already. I love to drink it, I love to be pissed on but I especially love to have a cock buried deep in my ass pissing."

That was it. I shot my load groaning loudly from his words. "Oh fuck you are so fucking hot...I hope you are ready for me because I want to make everyone of your dreams come true." I cried burying my head in his chest biting his nipple hard between my teeth.

On Monday morning Spenc drove me to my place so I could change and get to work. His body, from his collar bone down to his thighs were covered with hickeys and his ass was well used and full of my cum.

"Move in with me." He said looking straight ahead at traffic.

"Yes." I said without even taking a moment to decide. "Meet me at my place tonight and help me with my stuff."

*

Over the next five years Spenc was the perfect partner but the sad truth was that as passionate as we were together we weren't in love with each other and respected the time we had together for what it was – an affair between two consenting people.

"I WILL miss you." He said on out last night together.

"You'll miss my cock more than you'll miss me..." I sighed humping against him.

"That's true. You have made a lot of men very happy with that cock of yours over these past years."

"But it's always been your ass I've favored the most..."

The next morning I climbed into my new car, a going away present from Spenc and started the long drive back to New York. Promises were made but we both knew they would be broken.

As New Orleans faded in the back ground I knew I'd never go back again.