All Comments on 'Lori and Daddy Ch. 01'

by Whinston

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

need more chapters please great start, now finish it off with a bang. LITERALLY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
bad girl is nice girl............

Wow.......... got me going......

.... is momy gonna walk in on them........ or is daddy going to watch her being naughty to some teacher........or.....????..... ohhhhh man..... keep it going please.... thnx !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
VERY NICE

CANT WAIT FOR THE REST

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a daughter

Please finish great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SO VERY HOT

This is such a hot story. Lori just needs to dress in nylons, garter belt and high heels under her sexy silky school uniform....

steve8576steve8576almost 19 years ago
MORE!!!!

This is a HOT story! Give us MORE, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
totally hot

That was really hot. You need to get mommy in on the action with the daughter teasing her that same way!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lazy

It was a decent story, but when the writer doesn't give a shit about it's own story nor the readers to bother using a spell-check (e.g., lloked), it doesn't deserve a decent rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

Hot hot hot...awesome story had me rock hard.

Patrick

tinman69stinman69salmost 19 years ago
Damn!!! What an awesome story!!

Some people want absolute perfection at all times and they are the biggest perverts of all!! But you have to ignore them!!

Great story!! But we have to have more of it. Daddy has to do his little girl. maybe in chapter threee mom can catch them. But right now daddy has to have some fun with her!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Good Story

Maybe I'm too old, but I can't see an 18 year old daughter doing that. You really need to use an editor to find your mistakes or to point out how the story can be better. Keep writing. And I do not agree that this story should have got a 0% vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bad girls need -----

Bad girls should be taken over daddy's knee and have their panties pulled down and the asses made bright red.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
3 1/2 cocks up

Just what I like

tittyguytittyguyalmost 19 years ago
My dream of a daughter

I think i can say every daddy dreams about a daughter like that.

Keep the next parts cumming :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The making of a classic ... simply great

At long last a top rate story that presses all the right buttons. Got to have more chapters . Countless scenarious come to mind, bad grades / lost clothes / headmaster's office / contruction workers .More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Classic??

Defiantly (ho, ho) not! Totally unbelievable scenario.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yeah well

Not a lot of lead up, spelling errors, would have liked to see more of a rememberance...plus how involved is the father really in his daughter's life if he doesn't even see how she's dressed. include details like names of teachers etc to make it more specific and not just some genral father daughter thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
needs more details

it was ok could have been netter

WallsOverSidewalksWallsOverSidewalksalmost 19 years ago
Nice work

The teasing scenario was great, but instead of cutting off your balls like that one commenter did, i'm just gonna say you need to lead in a little more, other than that you did great for a first timer. You got the balls to write this, you got the creativity, you got the style down, all ya need is the details. No detail is too small. Remember that. I'll read more soon. Good luck bud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you made me cum so hard

I had three fingers up my cunt as I read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ohh

my gosh! great great great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar/spelling

The biggest mistake I found is that you seem to have confused defiantly (meaning to resist something openly) with definitely (with 100% certainty). Other than that, it's great!

nicebreezenicebreezeabout 10 years ago

i liked the way she seduced her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Phenomenal

I lost my hard drive and have been thinking about this story a lot. So glad I've found it again one of the classics!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous