All Comments on 'Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 01'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
eideticeideticover 7 years agoAuthor
A request to the reader...

Based on early voting, I would ask that if you are going to 1-star or 2-star the story, that you either make a comment or PM me with the reason there is something wrong with the story. Low votes with no feedback do not help me learn how to improve. I would appreciate knowing what needs improving. Thank you.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 7 years ago
Good, but not real

I really enjoyed this. I wish it were something that is possible on the real world, but... The good looking men being more interested in the less flashy women? Doesn't happen with single guys and its really hard to believe with 3 "hunks". I would recommend adding something to the story about them talking about focusing on her because she is more likely to respond or because they like sharing a women or one if them suggests the other 2 try an older women or something like that. More realistic, easier to believe.

Having said all that, don't listen to me: the rating on this story is higher than most of mine and its more believable that pretty much anything I've written. I only comment in an attempt to explain why some people have you a 1 star, as per your request, and I could be wrong about that as well.

Dusu68Dusu68almost 7 years ago
Interesting premise but hard to believe

theMasterBaiter said it well. I only rated this chapter 4stars, but there is enough suspense to encourage me to move on to chapt. 2. Lets see if you have enlightened the reader about what's motivating these guys to pursue Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can almost see this happening. Anyone saying it isn't real could use a bit of imagination :) Take a walk in someone else's shoes 😉

Looking forwards to the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES