Losing My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindlessly, I grabbed one of my perfumes and rushed back to her, then halted near my bed. Maybe I could get her addicted to this. Wear it every now and then. Only when she'd be with me would she be able to smell it. And what happens when the bottle runs out, idiot? I didn't know. I'd order another. What if she figured it out, that it was the smell getting her fanny crazy and not me? I sighed as I put the perfume bottle aside and leaned against my dressing table, looking at her impatiently.

It didn't take long for me to realize how stupid I was, how easy my problem was. Why perfume? I had a scent didn't I. And what better way to get her addicted to me, than having her addicted to my scent. All I had to do was get close to her, give her my neck, have her take a whiff or two, and done. She'd be mine. She'd take one smell of any part of me, and would swoon. She'd be wrapped around my finger. Whatever I'd do to her, whatever way I decide to talk to her, no matter how mad she'd be at me for whatever reason, she'd come back crawling to me, begging me to forgive her. GOOOD. I grew hot only thinking about it.

I walked back to the bed, and rested my knees on it. As I crawled closer to her, I halted again. A mischievous smile crept up my lips.

This was a one-time chance. There was no way in hell I'd be able to pay that assholic genius again. I had one chance to mold her into being mine, and into acting the exact way I wanted her to act. Whatever shameful and subservient adjustments I needed to make to her mind, this was my only chance, and getting her merely addicted to my beautiful, pleasurable scent, was making little use of a huge opportunity. There couldn't be any doubt in her mind, about who'd be the boss in our future relationship. I wanted to humble her.

I didn't have to think about it for long, as my hand instinctively found its way to my leg, then to my ankle. I grabbed my slipper. I took it off, feeling its fluffy, slightly moist cotton inner sole cling to my skin as I slid it off my foot. I brought it up to my nose, keeping it at a safe distance so it wouldn't knock me unconscious, and took a light whiff. My head abruptly turned away from the sharp stench. It was horrible. I needed to throw away those slippers, right after this.

I took a last look at her face, which looked all mindless and dumb. She was so clueless to what was about to happen to her, about the drastic turn her life would take, oblivious to the fact that I was going to unrecoverably disfigure that smartaholic brain of hers.

Just before my hand moved again, before I took the last action to seal her fate, I stopped. I thought if I really wanted to do this to her. She trusted me. She thought of me as a friend. Was that how I thanked her?

But I loved her so much. I welcomed her into my life. I was contented with my life before she came around. I was happy, satisfied. She changed that. She entered my life; she wasn't going to walk out of it that easily.

My face grew determined as I grabbed the back of her head with one hand, and with the other, shoved my slipper against her face.

"Take a sniff Holly." I whispered through gritted teeth. She probably couldn't even understand my words, but I couldn't go through this with a shut mouth. Talking down to her, ordering her through the whole thing made me feel I was in control. "Sniff my slipper. Inhale my stench." Her light breathing, it was the most soothing of sounds, the sound of her sliding down into the rabbit hole, the sound of her getting addicted to my stench, to me, the sound of her eternal fall.

"Inhale my stench you stuck-up--bitch." I said out loud, trying to overcome my growing nervousness. It was already too awkward, and I hadn't reached the most awkward part yet. My eyes darted from her face to her crotch and up to her face again, as I delayed the inevitable act. Touching her there wasn't that big of a deal, while she was awake. Doing it like this, made me feel like I molested her or something, which, would be hundred percent true. I'd be a molester now.

No skin on skin, I sighed. I mustered my courage and retrieved my hand from the back of her head. I reached down to her crotch, and lightly, touched the surface of her pants and withdrew my hand back, putting it behind her head again.

It elicited no reaction. But it was what the guy had told me to do.

My face shrunk and my nose wrinkled as I cringed at seeing her eyes weaver and shutter. She closed her eyes, as her lips started giving out light groans. I closed my own eyes in disgust and turned my face away, as if not witnessing the act would make it less perverted.

I didn't look, but her noise only grew louder and more intense in my ears. It was as if she was having sex. And after every groan she gave, she breathed in heavily, unsuspectingly overcoming her senses with my foot stench.

Every time I thought it was enough, I forced myself to hold on for just a little bit more. I remembered what he said, the longer I would do this for, the harder the association would be ingrained in her brain, the easier for me to control her after. I didn't know for how long I had been doing this, but judging by her restless squirming, I'd say for a long time.

I looked at her, and grimaced with cringe and amusement when I saw the slight, satisfied smile that was sat on her lips. I wiped my hand on my bed instinctively before walking to the bathroom and washing up. I didn't know what I had to wash up, but I felt dirty.

I finished the job, laid her on her back and tucked her under the covers. Tomorrow she'd ask about what happened, and I'd just say that all the hypno crap had done was make her fall asleep.

As I lay there beside her on the bed and watched her doze off peacefully, I couldn't stop restlessly biting my nail. This thing better work. Tomorrow, she would be seeing that jerk Harry. Hopefully, she'd realize there was something wrong before they'd get to third base.

It was the day after, and I was laying on my bed, my foot anxiously tapping against my mattress as my hands clung to the phone and my eyes stared at my reflection in its black screen. I had so many feelings battling inside me at once. Fear, knowing that I had done something so naughty and was waiting for its results. Anger, at the bastard who I wasn't sure whether or not had bunked me. And restless impatience. If things were going as planned, Holly would message me any minute now. If not, she'd be in his bed, giving him her flower, as she liked to put it.

In my anxious wait I was aware of every second passing, until finally, my phone lit up, and there it was, a message notification. Holly had sent me a message. I opened it.

Holly: What you doing?

Me: Nothing, watching a boring show.

Holly: Can I come over?

She typed, allowing me to give the sigh of relief I so desperately needed. It worked. It worked. Why else would she be texting me, coming over to hang out, in her special night. Only possible reason, that her special night didn't turn out to be so special after all.

Me: Sure.

I bit my lip instinctively, having an urge to toy with her a little bit. I typed:

Me: Excited to know all the naughty details.

It took her a moment to form a response.

Holly: Yeah. Haha. Coming over to you now.

I hurled my phone at the bed and leaned back, satisfied.

She arrived at my house about ten minutes later. We said Hey to mom and immediately walked to my room. She was as impatience as me to get alone together. She was probably freaking out, understandably.

The true frustration she'd been harboring immediately showed once she'd entered my room, replacing the polite face she'd been putting in front of my mum. She walked and threw herself on the bed face down, and as I stood behind her, I actually had to suppress a giggle.

Once I had gotten my joy under control, I sat beside her on the bed, and she was still laying there on her stomach. She was still wearing my dress and her bare legs extended over the foot of the bed. Her head turned to the side as her cheeks rested against the mattress, a sad look on her face.

I said, "Soooo," I pinched her cheek between my knuckles playfully. "How's the first night of womanhood?"

Her face still looked cold but her eyebrows frowned in sadness. She was probably thinking about how to start this, how to tell me. It was a pretty awkward thing to talk about.

She stayed silent for a while, which I understood, but then it went on for so long that I had to say something, so I said, "Holly. What happened?"

She stayed frozen, but her eyes looked up at me, before she cleared her throat, sat in her usual position and propped her herself on her elbow. Her lips parted slightly, then closed again, as she seemed hesitant to talk, before she finally said, "Let me ask you something."

"Seeking my wisdom already," I said arrogantly.

"Yeah shut up for a sec," She gestured with her hand for me to shush, then continued, "When you..." she searched for words. "...you...you know."

While her ten-year-old mentality when it came to sex was usually amusing, now, it was standing in the way. I wanted to know what happened and I didn't have an appetite for any bullshit. "When I fuck," I said, implying that she'd just use the fucking vulgar words.

"No..." She narrowed her eyebrows. "Well, yes. Kinda...before...fu...fucking."

"Making out?"

"Yeah," she said, her face growing in desperation. "Do you...feel, good."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...do you feel..." She waved her hand around her lower body. "Feel good."

My eyes darted between her face and the place she'd gestured towards for a second, before I looked at her and said, "Absolutely, I mean...duh!"

"Yeah?" She narrowed her cute brown eyes at me, "How good?"

I took a deep breath as I looked up, thinking of ways to describe the feeling. The feeling she'd never get, without me, without my say so, without my touch and smell. "You feel it. It feels like, a tingle, between your legs. Like...there's an empty void in your stomach. It's the best feeling in the world."

"..."

"What?" I said once I noticed the look of worry that overcame her face.

"Is it possible that I've gotten it," she said, as if she already knew my response but hoped for a different one. "But didn't...like...notice it?"

"Well, no...it's pretty noticeable," I said, then pretended to be slightly surprised. "Why. Didn't it feel that good?"

"It felt like nothing." She slammed her face in the mattress again, which allowed me to fist the air and mouth out a silent yell of victory.

I composed myself again just as she turned her head back to look at me. "What do you mean honey?" I asked, my tone gentle and concerned.

"Like, literally nothing."

"What exactly did you guys do?"

"We kissed." Agitated, she said. "We kissed and made out. And ever since he stepped foot in the house, it was so...awkward. And when we got to the kissing part it felt like I was kissing dad."

I couldn't suppress my chuckle, and she gave me a menacing stare. "Sorry." I said, but still couldn't help my smile. "You were saying."

Her frowned loosened, then she continued, "And he felt it. He felt that I didn't feel anything. Eventually the situation got too awkward for us both, and he was mad, probably offended, as his right. It must've felt like he was trying to make love to a wall or something. So after a while he just... left."

I didn't know what to say, seeing how serious and saddened she was describing it all, so I just kept the concerned-friend look on my face and listened.

"I just..." she turned to lay on her back as she looked at the ceiling in thought. "Don't understand."

"Sorry honey." I said, passing my fingers through and creasing her hair.

I gave her a moment to calm down. She needed it. Even though I much wanted to stick my armpit in her face and yell, "This is what you get hot to now bitch...this and only this." I held myself off. I got her. The thing worked, and now I knew she was mine. The only thing that could miss this up, with me moving too quickly, risking her figuring it out. She wasn't dumb. We had performed the failed hypno thing just yesterday, and her little sexual crises just happened, so if I provided her with what she desired now, I'd risk her connecting the dots, and consequently, killing my ass.

So I sat there, and for now, acted as a good friend for her. I gave her some more time before I said, "Maybe he's...not your type."

"He is so just my type," she whined, "Everything was going perfect. We've been dating for months. AND yes, I felt it in my stomach and crotch and whatever. This night was supposed to be ten times better."

"I mean..." I said, trying to stay logical. "You didn't really do anything before right. You probably spent it doing what...holding hands." I couldn't help my mocking tone. "That's nothing... this is the real deal that you were going to experience today, and there you have it. You felt nothing."

"Yeah, I realize that!" She said, her tone irritated. "What's your point."

"I don't know...I'm just thinking aloud." I shrugged. "What if you're...you know..."

"What..." She looked at me, then her face wrinkled at the suggestion written all over my face. "No. Am not a lesbian alright."

"You can't know that for sure. I didn't figure it out until after Liam. You never know till you know right."

"But I do know." She sat straight, then dragged her butt up on the bed till her back rested against the backboard. "I don't know." She looked up, her shoulder slouching. "I guess I'll just see what happens tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!"

She looked at me, looking confused by my shock. "Yeah, why?"

"...Nothing." I looked away, hiding my bitter frustration behind an indifferent face. 'Tomorrow! Cool down missy, he aint gonna run.'

My slippered foot shook anxiously as it rested near Holly's thighs as thoughts battled in my head. I didn't want her to see him. It was by mere luck that they hadn't done anything serious today; there was no saying if I would be just as lucky tomorrow. How could she think about seeing him again this quickly? I thought that she'd need some more time to think this shit over, but apparently that wasn't the case. Her mind was confused, but not confused enough, and I couldn't risk it.

"Hey...Do me a favor." I said, grabbing her attention. "Take my slippers off and throw'em to the floor will you." I said, in a lazy tone, rising my feet, and holding them close to her face.

She looked at them then said, with a bit of confusion as to why I wouldn't just do it myself, "Sure." She grabbed both of them at once, and wiggled them off my feet.

I couldn't see her face clearly, as my feet were blocking my view, but I could see that she froze. I kept my legs up for a bit, half-an-arm away from her face, as she held both my slippers in her hands. I lowered my feet, and made sure to hide the satisfaction behind a neutral face. The look on her face was hilarious. Her eyebrows joined, her eyes pointed forward looking at nothing, her arms still held up like she was posing for a picture while holding the trophy that was my slippers. I giggled, "Earth to Holly."

"Yeah--" she said then abruptly threw the slippers to the floor, looking at them with fear in her eyes, like they were some creepy creatures.

"What's wrong." I chuckled. "Do my feet really smell that bad?"

"Huh--yes--no..." She shook her head, before she concentrated her worried eyes at me and tried to calm herself. "They do smell a little bit yeah."

"Sorry," I said, dragging my legs closer to me. I thought the best thing to do now was to change the subject, so I said. "So, how's your studing."

"What..." She said, a lost look on her face. "Right...They're...Fine." She dragged her own legs closer, bending her knees and hugging them to her chest. "Yo--You?"

"Oh you know." I shrugged. "Same old..."

I spent some time talking about homework and other school stuff, hiding my amusement. She tried really hard to make it look like she was focusing on my words, like she was listening. But I knew that there was one thing she was capable of thinking about right now, and it wasn't what I was saying, but about why in hell would she feel bolt of excitement down her pants after taking off my slippers. It probably wouldn't take her long to realize it was the smell, more than anything else. The fact that her anxious eyes glanced at my feet every ten seconds only proved it further to me.

I kept talking for some time, doing my best to resist my mischievous urge to toy with her, but eventually, sensing her growing nervousness, I couldn't resist. "Holly."

"Yeah?" She said, darting her eyes to my face.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah..." She giggled, shuffling on the bed nervously. "Why?"

"I dunno," I shrugged. "You seem off. And you keep staring at my feet." I wiggled my toes at her, successfully drawing her attention back to them.

"Am I?" She said, before she shook her head. "I dunno. I'm just...I'm sorry I'm just...I think I'm still worried about what happened tonight." She said, before she climbed off the bed and stood at the side. "I think I'm gonna go."

"Oh..." I pouted. "Okay. I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah." She nodded then walked to the door, seeming to avoid looking at me directly in the eye.

"And listen..." I said raising to my feet, and she stopped. I walked closer to her, putting a hand on her shoulder and giving her a gentle, kind hug. "Don't...rush this, okay. Give it time. He'll understand, and... it's probably best if you wrap your head around this before moving forward, right?" I suppressed a giggle as she breathed in my neck's scent. I ended the hug abruptly while still keeping my hands on her shoulders and looked at her anxious face.

She looked so scared and lost before she shook her head and said, "Yeah...Yeah." She nodded, looking at the ground with worried eyes. "Totally. Thanks...I'll see you tomorrow." She opened the door and left. I heard her say goodbye to my mom, before the house's entrance door was opened and shut. My feet instinctively ran to my bed, before I threw myself on top of my mattress and whooped. This is the best day ever.

It worked! Everything about it worked. Holly was addicted to my smell. The amount of frustration she was being forced to deal with was obvious; she was fucking restless, all the time, until she got a faint smell of my scent however--oh not my scent, my stench, the stinky stench of my feet. If a hint of my smell did that to her, what would happen if I like... stuck my stinky gym shoe in her face. She'd fucking melt.

How humiliated she'd feel once she would fully understand her situation, once she'd realize that any feeling of pleasure she would want, had to come through me.

The Day After

Today was a blast, for me at least. For Holly, it was probably a nightmare.

We usually spent a lot of time together at school. But today, she was like the gum at the bottom of my shoe. She ditched her study session at the library, ditched her group for the science project, ditched pretty much every other activity just to spend time with me.

I made sure to get closer to her every chance I got, and every time, the cutest look would come over her confused face. I was getting addicted to that lost-girl look on her face every time she got a hint of my scent. She had no idea what was happening, poor thing.

I saw it on her face, in how she looked at me. She wanted to tell me, but was too afraid to. Whenever I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, hugged her hello or gave her a kiss goodbye when we parted to our respective classes, she'd look like a lost little girl, sad about me leaving her.

I couldn't stop myself from taking advantage of her baffled confused state, and started acting a bit bossy around her. I had her fetching me coffee, get a notebook or something from my locker, tie my shoes. She'd usually tell me to piss off, but standing up to me wasn't her main concern today, so she just did it.