Losing My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Holly, what do you say you come by to my place. Only for a while," She directed her last sentence at Mom.

"Oh that--" Mom smiled, as she shook her head at the mirror. "Holly has to study. She's already behind some subjects. Right Holly?"

I froze for a bit, but I already knew the right answer. Whatever this was, it shouldn't keep me from my exam, the thing that really mattered here. She was right, I was a bit behind on my studies, and that was mainly because of my complete lack of concentration this past week. I knew it would be hard to go home and try to work through it, but it was my only option wasn't it. It wasn't like I could focus if I was with Megan anyway. I'd feel less frustrated, sure, but not focused. "Yeah." I nodded. I didn't see Megan's face, but I doubted it was a pleasant one.

After a while, when we got closer to our street, Megan stretched her legs a little bit and whined. "God, these shoes are killing me." She said, "You don't mind if I take them off do you."

"Ah...no." Mom said, "Make yourself comfortable dear."

"Thanks."

With horrifying eyes and a trembling heart, I watched as Megan dug the toe of her sneaker against the other's heel, and pushed it off her foot.

I steeled myself, almost afraid to take a breath. I held my mouth and nose shut. But judging by the grimace I spotted on the side of mother's face, Megan's socked feet had stunk up the car. I wished I could hold my breath forever, but I couldn't. I took a deep breath through the nose, letting what was basically Megan's stinky foot stench enter, and there was that damn feeling again. My stomach shrunk, but in a good way. A firm tingle ran up and down my spine.

"Christ Megan." Mom waved her hand in front of her face. "You need a shower."

"Oh they're not that bad." Megan laughed, actually rising her leg and moving her socked foot close to mom's face.

Mom laughed jokingly and turned away. "Keep'em away from me young lady."

Megan only giggled, then turned her attention to me. "Are they that bad. Holly?"

I took a deep breath that I needed to be able to muster an audible response, then I said, words coming a bit weaker than I had hoped for, "They're alright."

"Alright!" Mom said. "Come on you can't tell me you're not smelling this back there. They're rank."

I only managed to shrug, and mom just gave me a head-shake in response as she continued driving.

As we approached Megan's house, my mind was occupied by one thought: how was I going to convince mom to let me off the hook tonight. I needed to go to Megan's. Whatever that feeling was, I wanted it to last.

"Mom."

"Yeah."

"I'm thinking I could use a night off today. I wanna hang out with Megan for a while. That's alright right?"

Megan stayed silent, as Mom scoffed then said, "No...No it's not alright. Exams are approaching Holly. And you're already behind. You know I talked to Mister Jank--"

"Mom I know...it's just one night."

"He said you got a B+ in your calculus quiz the other day."

"Yeah...and it's maybe because I'd been studying so much. I feel so stressed out--"

"That's such nonsense."

That discussion was prolonged into a five-minute argument, during which I argued with mom--which was a first in by itself--about me just heading to Megan's. Megan stayed silent through the whole thing, but for some reason, with only the side of her face visible for me, I spotted a faint smirk curled up her lips. I didn't know what was so amusing about this, but I didn't care to know at the moment.

I saw where my mom was coming from. We were poor, kinda. And Mom was nice enough to give me the easy...or less hard rout of getting out of this poverty. She did all the work, had too jobs, and provided everything necessary for me to have an education. The least I could do, was do my part, which was putting my studies first.

But I couldn't help it. It wasn't the logical choice to make, but I wasn't feeling that logical at the moment. All I wanted was to be with Megan. And that was what I was going to do.

Getting tired of fighting, mom felt the need to put her foot down. "You are not spending tonight outside of home. End. Of. Story."

"Hey Holly, how're you doing today." Mrs. Ashford greeted me at the door.

"Hey Mrs. Ashford. I'm good," I said.

She was wearing her going-out clothes, a Paige long skirt and blouse and white high heels. She peered outside the door to look at Mom who was still in her car.

"Hey Martha--"

Mom drove away.

"Not even coming in to say hi huh." She recoiled, smiling but shaking her head. "Okay I'm gonna head out. You girls behave okay."

"Yeah yeah, just get out of here." Megan said making her way to the sofa.

Mrs. Ashford just gave her a playful frown before she got out, closing the door behind her. I was left standing by the door, looking at the vast living room with Megan laying at the sofa across from the TV.

I stood there and looked for a place to sit. There was plenty of options, none of them good for me. Megan took most of the couch she was laying on, and if I was to sit anywhere else, I'd be away from her.

"You planning to stand there for the rest of the night." She said, momentarily taking her eyes off the TV. "Come in."

"Right..." I said as I walked to the living room. After a short pause, I mustered some courage, grabbed her ankles, lifting them up, sitting in their place then placing her sneakered feet in my lap.

She smiled as she gave me a weird look. "There's place over there you know." She said, pointing to the chair close to us.

"Yeah I know--"

"And there." She pointed to the recliner. "Oh and the--"

"...I know." I said through gritted teeth, squeezing her shin. "Just wanna face the TV."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself. But I aint keeping those on," she said as she started taking off her shoes.

My heartbeat stopped as I watched the sneakers slip off her feet. Never had I been so aroused about anything, and it was a pair of stingy socked feet of all things for heaven's sake. A mixture of warmth and sharp stinky aroma erupted from them and hit my face, entering my nose freely. It was the best scent I'd ever smelled. Sharp, smothering, warm and disgusting and I loved it. Her black-socked feet lay across my lap crossed at the ankles. And I kept staring at them, unable to take my eyes away. I had jeans on, and I felt the warmth of the moist fabric on my thighs, such was their moistness.

In an absent moment, a moan escaped me as I looked down at them.

"Jezz." Megan giggled. "If they're that bad just go sit over there."

"There not bad."

"Yeah right." Megan rose her eyebrows and shook her head before she turned towards the TV again. After a while, she said something that made my lungs go numb. "Suppose you wanna rub them don't you?"

"...What..." I looked at her. She gave me a faint, kind of knowing smirk, one which I didn't understand the meaning behind. "Why would I want that?"

"...Well don't you."

"...I mean..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what she meant or even what she was talking about. I said, my words shaky and weak like I was out of breath, "Do you want me to rub them?"

"..."

"I mean If you wanna foot rub just ask."

She sighed, as if she gave up on me or something, then looked away from me. "No. I don't want a foot rub."

"Alright then." I said, and I just turned my attention--seemingly--to the TV across from us. Why would she think that? She wasn't right anyway. I had them in my lap. Every breath I took made me gush. Working my fingers on her stinky socks and soles wouldn't do me a thing.

"Holy crap." She said as she waved her hand in front of her face that wrinkled in disgust. "Smell just hit me. How in the name of hell can you handle being this close to them?"

"...Like I said..." I blushed as I looked down at them. "They're not so bad." I wanted to shout, 'bitch just shut up and let me enjoy your foot stench." But of course I couldn't.

She tilted her head at me, giving me a silly look as if she didn't believe me.

"What?" I said, snickering nervously. I felt ashamed somewhat. They smelled rank and she knew it. There was no way in hell it would be normal for me to not notice them, or not mind them.

"Really!" She said, her eyes staring at me acquiescingly.

"Yeah bitch just shut up." I scoffed and focused on the show that neither of us knew what it was about.

Seconds later, a sudden slight movement made me look down at my lap, and to my horror her feet were rising, moving towards my face. Before I could react, Megan lifted her legs, and effortlessly, seeing no resistance, pushed both her feet in my face.

Her moist soles covered my whole face. The fabric was damp and hot against my skin. My arms instinctively rose in defense, before they froze. It was as if someone held them there at my sides, away from her feet. I couldn't move them. I took a sniff, a big one, and the sharp strong stench made my head grow light and dizzy, as if I had inhaled toxic drugs.

"You think this isn't that bad?" her laughs rang in my ear, as her soles rubbed up and down my face, twisting my nose and pulling at my cheeks.

All I could muster was a murmur combined with a weak moan, which seemed to gain stronger laughter from her. "God this is priceless."

I wanted to cry, such was my humiliation. She was having the time of her life. I didn't know what she was thinking, but, if I rubbed my stinking feet all over my friends face and she didn't give as little as a verbal protest, I'd find it weird, I'd find her weird, too weird.

She earned an earful for her rude behavior. But like hell I had any power to give it to her while I was this turned on and worked up. I was too powerless to say a single word let alone an earful. I was like a dog in heat and she didn't even know it. It shocked me how I managed to resist sticking my hand under my pants and rubbing my throbbing crotch right now. This was pure torture.

But she wasn't doing anything wrong was she. She was having fun, toying with her friend. If I had any problem with it, I could just...push her dame feet away. My lack of action wasn't her fault. She kept rubbing them up and down my face and laughing her ass off.

"Your face looks so stupid." She giggled as she pushed her soles together, squeezing my red cheeks between them and pursing my lips out. She rose an eyebrow at me as her lips smirked, looking both amused and confused at my continued lack of protest.

She moved her left foot, angled it so that the underside of her toes was right under my nose, barley touching it. She didn't say a word, but her studying, expectant blue eyes told me what she was asking me to do, I knew what I wanted to do. I took a deep, audible sniff, uncaring of how it might look or how she might interpret it.

My eyes fluttered as the toxic aroma filled my lungs, which seemed to entice a giggle from Megan. She laid that foot in my lap, and raised the other one, grounding her socked toes against my nostrils.

She whispered so quietly I was barely able to hear her, but I was pretty sure she said, "Sniff it up, pig-nose."

I looked at her, my eyes bearing an aggressive look. She only raised an eyebrow at me, and I took a second inhale. If I continued this, I'd be fucking squirting soon. But I didn't have the power to stop it. Who could have the object of all their sexual desire right in their face and just shove it away? I knew I couldn't. But luckily, Megan brought her feet down herself and let them sit in my lap.

"So, which is better?"

My eyes were glued to the ground, afraid to look in her direction, afraid to see whatever look she was giving me. I took a breath, got my face into neutral, and looked in her direction, unsurprised by the grin on her face. "Excuse me?" I said pretending to not know what she meant, in coldness I was surprised I'd been able to muster.

"Which smells better." She nodded towards her feet as she wiggled her toes.

The word she chose, better, made the implication clear. She thought I enjoyed her foot funk. She knew. "They both smell like shit." I said as I turned towards the TV.

She sighed, then chuckled. "You've been acting weird lately."

I was dumb enough to be surprised. But I was surprised. She had noticed things were weird for a while, before now. She didn't know shit, but she knew something was up. And I couldn't bring myself to tell her what it was. I mean, what was I supposed to say, "Hey Megan I'm lusting over your stench." FUCk's sake.

"Don't do that Again." I said, sounding mad as hell.

"What?"

"That..." I pointed at her feet.

"I mean." She scoffed. "You were free to stop me. You aint tied up or something."

"...Just don't okay."

"Whatever..." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Weirdo."

If I didn't have the power to resist while I was in the moment, I better lay some ground rules whenever I wasn't. This thing had no logical outcome that I'd be happy with. It was maybe a good idea to cut off Megan all together. Maybe if I stay away long enough, my body would...heal itself...somehow. Maybe my brain would forget its unruly obsession with Megan's stench. It was like an addiction, one that I had no idea how I'd gotten, but eventually it was up to me to get over.

I closed my eyes in defeat as I felt my limbs itch, my frustration burning inside me. 'You just had your fill, slut' I cursed at myself inside. I looked down at her socked feet, trying to understand all of this. It was like, once I'd gotten a taste of what it would feel like having them smothering my greedy nose, my body couldn't forget.