All Comments on 'Losing My V Card'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
I can live with you deleting my criticism. Of course, the details I criticized didn't get deleted with my comment.

So, you can attempt to bury your head in the sand, or you can fix the shit that needs fixing. I'm not the one embarrassing myself by posting sophomoric drivel. Delete criticism of your writing, but at least fix the damned problems. If you ignore the problems AND the comments ...well ...that's just simple dumb-ass-ery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible

Lushes?

elrayo41elrayo41over 7 years ago
great start

Congratulations! This is a great start to what could be a five-star story. It needs a little editing. But it is far from sophomoric and it certainly isn't drivel. Keep writing, never mind the flamers! BTW, I will be happy to preview your next submission and provide editorial suggestions.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Read your next chapter first. THis was still a great start

All young men need to have a "Candy" in their lives.

We all need to start with a more experienced woman teaching us the basics.

My first was very experienced. I think she fucked everybody in town and was a few years older. She was a "local" in a college town. Fucked her in the drive-in and never saw her again.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Outstanding. Great read. Hope you continue with additional chapters as he gains more experience from Candy. All young men need an older experienced teacher.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...