Losing My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flew back into the car and across the seat to him and hugged him tightly. He sniffled and said, "Thanks for everything, son... David" I noted his first use of my name instead of "Boy" and replied while still hugging him tightly, "Thank you, Sir. You made all my dreams come true tonight. I thought I'd never find someone to share myself with. You've given me so much that I needed. I'll always remember you and our time together."

Brian cinched me tighter in our hug as I felt him shaking inside. That wall was completely down now and he sobbingly managed his confession:

"I couldn't get you out of my mind after that convention. At first, I thought I was just going to get a quick, impersonal blowjob and move on, like always. But you, you made tender love to me with your mouth and your hands. No one had ever come close to your passion, exuberance and sensual technique. It was so intense and completely unexpected."

"When you looked up at me, it felt like you were willingly handing your soul over to me. Those sounds you made were etched into brain. I'll never forget how wanted and desired they made me feel. I was stunned that it was your first time. You were an undeniable force of nature right out of the starting blocks. I knew then that you were someone really special and precious to me. Afterward, I really regretted panicking and not getting your name and number and worried I'd never see you again. When you finally wrote, my heart skipped a beat. I knew I had been gifted a 2nd chance. On the flight here, I felt like a giddy teenager. Hell, I'm a 57-year-old Grandfather."

"My prior encounters with men were strictly anonymous, never naked and never in a bed. They were easy to set aside as mere physical release. It was totally different with you. I could sense you wanted to please me at any cost. I've never felt such a powerful connection before, with anyone, ever. When you went into that trance, I was awestruck and realized how deeply and easily I could love you. I never expected to feel what I feel for you now. I'm completely overwhelmed. This is making me reconsider my whole identity, my whole life. I've got to figure what to do with these feelings. I need some time to work this out in my head and in my heart."

I wept into his shoulder and told him, "I have very strong feelings for you too. I'd happily be your loving boy and serve you faithfully. If you want me in your life, all you'd have to do is ask, but I don't want to impose on you or cost you anything. It already breaks my heart to see you suffering now. It's totally up to you. You know you're in control. I'll gladly accept whatever you are willing and able to offer, from 0 to 100. Take all the time you need. I only want you to be happy."

I gave him one last passionate kiss then we finally parted and I watched him drive out of sight and as it turned out, out of my life.

I've treasured these memories throughout my adult life. My times with Brian were the most intense and memorable experiences of my life to this day, 35 years later.

He was absolutely right when he had said, "It's never better than the first time." I'm extremely glad that mine was with him.

The End - Thanks

12