Losing the House but Winning Mom 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I mean, no, Mom, it's just an expression. I'm sorry. That came out all wrong," he said.

Not letting him off the hook, she gave him a long look and an even longer pause before she continued speaking and before she continued her interrogation of him.

"Look at me," she said.

Instead of looking at her, he stared at her bra clad breasts. Instead of looking at her, he stared at the hard impressions her big nipples made in her bra. Instead of looking at her, he stared at her panty clad ass and pussy. Instead of looking at his mother's pretty face and her beautiful green eyes, he stared at his mother standing before him in her underwear.

"I am looking at you," he said with a nervous laugh.

She laughed a melodious laugh that made him want to take her in his arms and kiss her. He loved her laugh. He loved the way she was looking at him now with love and understanding.

"Look at me, not at my bra and not at my panties,' she said with a laugh. "Look me in my eyes," she said. "Look up here and not down there,' she said directing his stare to her beautiful green eyes instead of her big bra clad tits, her blonde trimmed, panty clad pussy, or her round, firm, panty clad ass.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.