Losing the House but Winning Mom 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He imagined a several men stopping to watch them having sex. He imagined a couple of men masturbating themselves to him having sex with his mother. He imagined frolicking with his naked mother in the salt water waves and walking the beach naked to pick seashells. Then, he imagined walking through the most crowded section of the beach with dozens, maybe even hundreds, of men ogling his mother's beautiful, naked body.

'Wow! How hot would that be to be with his mother on a nude beach? How hot would that be for so many men to see his mother naked? How hot would that be to have sex on the beach?'

Maybe this coming summer, she'd allow him to take her to a nude beach where they could have sex on the beach and in public. He'd love to see how other men perceive his mother stripping off her clothes to relax on the beach naked. He'd love to see how other men look at his mother when seeing her beautiful, naked body. He'd love to see other men standing there and staring at them while they had sex while wishing it was them having sex with his mother.

With him watching from his perch on his blanket, staring at her shapely, naked ass, he'd love to watch his mother walk down to the water naked. Then, when walking back to him, he'd love to stare at her naked tits and trimmed, dark brown pussy. He'd enjoy seeing all the men staring at her and even hitting on her. He'd like to see other men making fools of themselves hitting on her when he knew she'd be going home and having sex with him. Nonetheless her shooting down every man, with her being so beautiful and so sexy, he'd love for his mother to finally get the sexual attention from other men that she so deserved and that had been missing in her life.

Maybe being naked on a nude beach is something that will happen later and something that they'd progress to doing eventually over time. With them no longer playing games and now sexually intimate and incestuously together, they had plenty of time to experience a whole, new life naked as man and woman instead of as mother and son. They didn't have to do all of the flashing all at once. They didn't have to make their flashing appear obvious. It would be more fun to make their flashing appear accidental and not deliberate. It would be more fun for men to think that they were there at the right time and the right place.

* * * * *

No pressure. Instead of flashing herself on a nude beach or at a crowded mall, maybe she'd be more comfortable flashing her body to a smaller group of men while in an informal setting. Something his father always wanted her to do, maybe instead of going to a nude beach or to the mall to flash, maybe she'd agree to serve his friends drinks topless and/or naked while they played poker. Before flashing them while serving his friends drinks, maybe she'd even agree to play strip poker with him and with his friends.

'Holy shit. Wow,' he thought. 'I'd love for my Mom to serve my friends drinks while topless and/or naked. I'd love for my friends to see my mother's naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. I'd love for my friends to cop a feel of my mother's naked ass,' he thought.

While imagining his mother serving his friends drinks topless and/or naked, he continued imagining even more.

'I'd love for my friends to cop a cheap feel of my mother's naked breasts while fingering her nipples. I wonder if she'd allow any of my friends to finger her pussy too while sucking on her tits,' he thought to himself. 'I wonder if my mother would have sex with my friends. I'd love to watch her sucking my friends' cocks. I'd love to watch my friends fucking my mother,' he thought.

He continued thinking to himself about his mother exposing herself to his friends.

'I'd love for my friends to play strip poker with my Mom. I'd love for my friends to watch my mother strip off her blouse, her short skirt, her bra, and then her panty. I'd love for my mother to watch my friends exposing their cocks to her when losing at poker,' he thought. 'I'd love for my Mom to have sex with my friends. How hot would that be to watch my Mom suck and fuck my friends?'

Only, all of his friends are out in California. He didn't have any friends out here, yet. Maybe after the New Year, once he gets a job, he'll make friends. Maybe once the weather is better, in the spring and the summer, they'll go for walks and bike rides. Instead of hiding in their homes bracing against the cold winds of winter, they'll meet their neighbors. Maybe they have neighbors who are as sexually promiscuous as they are.

Yet, their dirty, little secret, no one here in Massachusetts needs to know that they're mother and son having incestuous sex instead of them being boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife. No one needs to know of their incestuous relationship. As far as they're concerned, they're just a man and woman in love. If they dared to have sex with others, as far as their lovers knew, they were swingers and not mother and son. It's no one's business what they do behind closed, bedroom doors. Maybe their answer to explore more things sexually is for them to join the swinging lifestyle.

* * * * *

Albeit a bit harder core, another thing that his father wanted to do with his mother but she refused to do, was to participate in the swinging lifestyle. He wanted her to have sex with other men and even other women while he watched. Michael imagined being a swinger in the swinging lifestyle with his mother. With her not wanting to participate in the swinging lifestyle with her husband before, and with them sharing a whole new sexual life now, maybe she'd want to participate in the swinging lifestyle with her son now.

'Wow,' he thought to himself. 'He'd love to have swinging sex with his mother. How hot would that be to watch his mother having sex with a swinging man? How hot would that be to watch his mother having sex with a swinging woman?'

He'd love to see his mother dressed in sexy clothes while readying herself to have swinging sex with other swinging men. Maybe she'd even have lesbian sex with a swinging woman while he watched. Maybe while having sex with other men, she'd allow him to watch her. Maybe he'd have sex with other woman while she watched him. Maybe they could have a threesome with another woman or man, or even a foursome with another couple. Who knows? Perhaps he could persuade his mother to participate in the swinging lifestyle where his father couldn't.

He imagined her having sex with other men while attending swinging house parties and participating in the swinging lifestyle. He imagined leaving the party to go to their house or for them to come to their house and have threesome sex with another woman or another man. He imagined them having foursome sex with another couple. He imagined watching his mother sucking and fucking another man while another woman sucked and fucked him. Then, later that night, when alone and while in bed naked together, they could talk about all of the sexy, forbidden, sexual things they did with strangers at the swingers' party.

Yet, if only their new swinging friends knew they were mother and son instead of husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend, he wondered how that would play. If only their new swinging friends knew they were mother and son instead of husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend, he wondered what they'd say. Would they act any differently towards them or would they act the same. Maybe they'd think that he had a screw loose to have sex with his mother and she wasn't right in the head to have sex with her son. He wondered if they'd be more sexually aroused knowing that they were having sex with mother and son or would they be turned off knowing that they were having sex with mother and son.

If only she'd have sex with others while he watched, he'd have sex with others while she watched. Hoping that she'd agree have some sexy, sexual, swinging fun with others, he couldn't wait to experience all of those sexy, sexual, swinging memories with her. Hoping she was, maybe she was serious in her pillow talk and would do all of those things and more with him. Wouldn't that be special? Wouldn't that be so hot? He didn't know if she would participate in the swinging lifestyle or not but he planned on finding out how sexually adventurous his mother could be, if at all. After all, if she was willing to have sex with him, why wouldn't she be willing to have sex with others too?

With his mother his sexy, sexual, swinging star, he wondered if she was serious about doing all of that flashing and all of those sexy, sexual, swinging things. Maybe his mother, his not so sexy, sexual, swinging star, wasn't serious about doing any flashing or any swinging. Maybe it was all just talk, pillow talk, in the heat of sexual passion. Maybe she was just teasing him and enticing him to get him sexually excited. Only, she didn't have to tease him and/or entice him to get him sexually excited. He just needed to be near his mother, hold his mother, kiss his mother, and feel his mother through her clothes to be sexually excited enough to want to strip her naked and have sex with her.

Maybe what she'd never do with his father, she'd do with him. He didn't know. Maybe it was all just talk and she wouldn't do any of those things. He didn't know. First things first, with him taking up where his father left off, perhaps he could persuade his mother to do some flashing, nothing more than flashing her panties in up-skirts and her bra and cleavage in down-blouses.

Working up to her getting topless and even naked while trying on clothes in a curtained dressing room, maybe they could have some sexy fun that would further heighten their lovemaking later than night. Maybe she'd talk dirty to him during their pillow talk after all the flashing she'd do. Maybe pillow talk is as far as she'd go without doing any flashing. He didn't know but he needed to know how far she'd go. He not only needed to know if she'd flash her body to unsuspecting men but also he needed to know if she'd attend a nude beach with him and maybe even participate in the swinging lifestyle.

* * * * *

After a long night of passionate sex and falling asleep with her son in her bed, with him still sleeping, Jennifer was up early the next morning. She moved his sleeping body to ease herself out without waking him. She needed to use the restroom and put on some coffee before making breakfast and taking a shower. When she returned to the bedroom and saw her son sleeping naked, she stared at his exposed cock before waking him from his sleep.

"Get dressed," she said to Michael while shaking him to rouse him from his sleep.

He turned and looked up to look at her, rubbed the sleep from his eyes, and yawned.

"Why? Where are we going?"

Up having sex until nearly 2 in the morning, they hadn't slept more than six hours. Michael thought they'd be having sex again this morning. Only, with his mother already up, making coffee, breakfast, and ready to shower and get dressed after breakfast, she was ready to start the day. He hadn't seen her this excited since she wanted to go to Angelo Mozilo's house to confront him face-to-face. He hadn't seen her this excited since they were shopping for their new house, for their furnishings, for their new appliances, and for their new clothes.

"We're going to the mall and you're going to help me do some flashing," she said with a sexy smile and a little giggle while eating her breakfast and drinking her coffee. "We're going to be a sexy, mother and son flashing team," she said hugging him and giving him a kiss. "You're going to help me expose my underwear clad, topless, and naked body to unsuspecting men at the mall," she said with a dirty laugh.

Flashing? They're going flashing? He couldn't believe his mother wants to flash her body at the mall. Thinking that he'd have to twist her arm, coerce her, beg her, and convince her in the way his father could never do, he couldn't believe it was her idea to do some flashing at the mall.

'Oh, my God,' he thought to himself, suddenly invigorated from his six hour sleep. 'This is so unbelievable.'

As if she was his sexy, slutty girlfriend instead of his morally, modest mother, Michael looked at his mother with as much sexual excitement as the first time he saw her naked. He wondered what she'd wear to flash men. No doubt, she'd wear a short skirt and a low cut top. He wondered if she'd allow him to help her pick out her clothes and help her get dressed. Clothes that he'd love to see her wear, he'd love to pick out her sexy flashing clothes.

"May I pick out your clothes and help you get dressed Mother?"

When she gave him a sour look, he figured she didn't want him picking out her clothes and helping her to dress. Only, he was mistaken in his assumption.

"Jennifer. From now on, call me Jennifer." She gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile. "After I've had your cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy, from now on you must always call me Jennifer and never call me Mom, Mother, or Mommy unless we're alone and in bed together while having sex. Then, you can call me Mom, Mother, and Mommy as much as you want, especially when I'm sucking and/or fucking your cock," she said giving him another dirty laugh before giving him a wet kiss. "Okay?"

Wishing he was back in bed naked with his naked mother, she suddenly gave him an image of his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy.

"Okay, Jennifer," he said returning her kiss.

She took him by his hand and led him in the bedroom. Then, letting go of his hand to open her closet, with the tags still on them, she pulled out some of her new outfits that she hadn't even worn yet.

"And of course you may help me pick out my clothes to wear flashing," she said with a sexy giggle. "With you a voyeuristic man and me and exhibitionistic woman, I value your opinion."

Immediately, Michael picked up her shortest skirt.

"What about this one, Jennifer?"

She gave him a sexy smile.

"I don't know what I was thinking when I bought a skirt as short as this, maybe I was thinking of flashing my panties to whomever was sitting across from me," she said with a laugh. "Even though it's a good panty flashing skirt when sitting, it's not a good flashing skirt when bending forward. This skirt is better," she said pulling out a red, flared skirt from the closet.

She handed him the skirt.

"Why is this a better skirt for flashing?"

She twirled the lightweight skirt around as if she was wearing it and the skirt danced in the air as if wind was blowing it up higher.

"It's shorter, it's flared, and it's lightweight. Even just a gentle breeze will lift this skirt high enough for me to flash my panties. Then, when I bend forward, it raises up, way up, instead of staying in place as a tight skirt would. When I bend at the waist, it gives anyone standing behind me an in-between-my-legs look of my panties," she said with a dirty laugh.

She looked at him as if she was already flashing unsuspecting men her panties.

"Wow," he said feeling the lightweight material of his mother's red, flared skirt.

He looked at her as if she was already flashing unsuspecting men her panties.

"It's a great skirt for standing outside the mall on a windy day and when bending at the waist while riding up the escalator," she said giving him a sexy look as if she had just read his dirty mind.

He looked at his mother with as much sexual excitement as she was looking at him.

"Wow, Mom. A fashion diva, you're an expert at flashing," said Michael proud that his mother was as much of an exhibitionist as he was a voyeur.

He pawed over her blouses to find one that was shockingly low cut.

"How about this blouse with that skirt," he said.

She took the blouse from him to hold it up to her. As if she was wearing the blouse, holding the blouse up to her body by the shoulders, she leaned forward.

"Actually, that's the perfect blouse for flashing my big boobs. Do you see how it's not only low cut but also how it blouses open in the front when I lean forward. When I lean forward with this blouse, it leans forward with me to give whoever is looking the down-blouse they're no doubt hoping to see," she said. "When I lean forward while wearing this blouse, the man in front of me can clearly see all the way down to my bellybutton," she said with a dirty laugh.

When his mother placed the blouse on the bed, he stared at all that he could see of her naked body through her flimsy nightgown.

"What about underwear, panties and bra?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I bet you can't wait to go through my underwear drawer," she said.

He wrapped his arm around her, pulled her to him, and kissed her.

"I'd rather go through your underwear while you're wearing it, than looking through your underwear drawer," he said.

Groping his mother as if she was a whore that he picked up at a bar last night, he grabbed a whole handful of his mother's breast through her sexy nightgown with one hand and a whole handful of his mother's pussy with his other hand. She gave him a sexy smile and he returned her sexy smile with a big, wet kiss.

"Bikini panties and low cut bras are all the sexy lingerie I own," she said with another dirty laugh.

Michael opened her lingerie drawer. He pulled out a few panties before pulling out a few bras.

"I'd prefer you wore panties and a bra than not wearing any underwear. Panties and bras are sexy when flashing. Naked Pussies and braless tits are slutty when flashing. Flashing sexy underwear is much sexier," he said. "I like the sheer bras, the ones that you can see your nipples and areolas just as I like the sheer panties that the man you're flashing can see your trimmed patch of pubic hair and pussy slit," said Michael.

She gave her son a sexy smile.

"I agree with you. I never leave the house without wearing panties and a bra," she said. "And I like wearing sheer panties that show my patch of dark brown pubic hair and a sheer bra that shows my areolas and nipples.

Michael rifled through her lingerie drawer.

"How about these," she said digging through her drawer to pull out a see-through panty and bra matching set.

Michael took the panties from her hand and stuck his hand in her panties to see how well he could see his fingers through the material. If she wore these panties, it would show enough of her pussy to make her appear that she wasn't wearing panties. If she wore this bra, when she leaned forward wearing this blouse, men would not only see her cleavage and bra but also her areolas and nipples.

"Perfect," she said. "That's the perfect bra for flashing my tits, my areolas, and my nipples too. It's a little loose on me and when I lean forward, the bra leans forward with me enough to flash whoever is standing in front of me not just my cleavage but also my areolas and nipples too," she said.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12