Loss and Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I want to do everything with you but, right now, I need you inside me." She reached back, touching his hard cock in her small hand, and moved her body to meet it, the tender lips of her pussy kissing the head as she pulled it up into position. His big hands slid down the sides of her body, coming to rest on her slender hips. She could feel his urge to force her down, to impale her on his beautiful shaft, but he resisted, letting her control things during this, their first coupling. She moved his shaft with her hand, the head slicing through her wet lips, rubbing against her still sensitive clitoris. They moaned together, the sensations overwhelming their senses, their reason. Slowly, she began to push back, spreading herself open, forcing more and more of him into her, until she felt his pubes touch her bare mound. As she hit bottom she came again, her whole body fluttering, out of control. She'd never felt this way before, like the smallest thing would send her into an endless pit of orgasmic bliss. She sat there, not daring to move, just savoring the feeling of her daddy's cock deep inside her.

Her father's hands tightened their grip on her hips and, much to her surprise, began to move her in tight little circles. His cock head, deep inside her, began to move, and their bodies, smashed together, stimulated her clit. Almost immediately she began to orgasm again and, this time, she was completely out of control. She'd never been filled like this before, and waves of pleasure flowed from deep within her. She felt like she was exploding into a million tiny pieces of pleasure. Inhuman noises began to flow from her mouth, and her father's powerful hands moved her more forcefully, his cock moving in circles inside her body. Her mind began to fade, and the room became brighter and brighter as, beneath her, she felt her father's body begin to shake, his seed pumping into her spasming channel.

Chapter 7

Elyssa awoke, naked and sticky, with her father kneeling beside the bed, looking very worried.

"Hi, daddy," she said softly, reaching up to touch his furrowed brow.

"Hi, punkin. Are you ok?"

"Oh daddy, I'm better than ok. I've never had sex like that before. It was spiritual."

She reached up to him again, outstretching her arms in invitation to join her again on the bed, and hug. He came to her, relieved that she was ok, and they snuggled.

"Thank you, daddy!" Their eyes met, and they both smiled warmly.

"Thank you, punkin!" They kissed softly, knowing that a lifetime of pleasure awaited them.

12